[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

OFF TOPIC

os201203121118770825_0.jpg

The MBC dramas played by older female leads.

First one the currently airing MOON EMBRACES THE SUN- Han Ga In and Kim Soo-hyun of the six-year age difference.

Second one, the following drama of KING 2 HEARTS Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won of 9- year age difference

and the

next to be followed drama of I DO I DO Kim Sun Ah and Lee Jang Woo whooping 11 years age difference

Actually in the previous drama of METS, it was ME TOO FLOWER in which Lee Ji Ah and Yoon Si Yoon with an age difference of 8 years played the leads.

Cr: OSEN (www.osen.co.kr)

Omo, MBC ruled by the older female leads and whats coming next???????

now for some spoiler pictures from mbc

sunnmoon_photo120315114846imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120315114846imbcdrama2.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120315114846imbcdrama3.jpg

cr: as tagged.

In the second picture, is yoon killed by woon???? In the novel, was Yoon not poisoned to death????

edit: i dont think its yoon... the one on the picture with woon does not have a beard. it is one of the f4 baddie ministers.

"The Sun and The Moon" drops in percentage

"The Sun and the Moon" which was aired after a week of delay lost its percentage.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 15th, the nineteenth episode of MBC "The Sun and the Moon" rated 38.7%. This is 2.5% lower than the number rated right before the delay.

"The Sun and the Moon" aimed to end on the 7th but producer Kim Do-hoon joined the MBC labor strike which made the drama be put on delay for a week.

This drama has kept a record of new numbers with every episode and it even broke through 40%. The reruns of this drama exceeded the percentage of the real broadcast and of course, exceeded any other drama aired at the same time.

It's true there were many expectations for this drama as much it has been on high speed. Some even bet on the final viewing percentage of it but looking at it now, nothing can be for sure.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" Special and SBS "Salaryman" Special rated 3.6% and 5.9% each.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120315n03563 ( Korean )

Credit: HanCinema

Guest alexus

1crazynyt,

finally !! we've got what we rilly want, aren't we?? but still prefer it is us instead of yw? hahahaha

You hot ladies are OUT OF CONTROL!!! kekeke. 1Crazynyt, thanks for the preview!!! I was hoping for more than one bed scene but I guess I can settle for ONE very HOT and STEAMY one. Can't wait!!!! The anticipation is killing me here!!

You hot ladies are OUT OF CONTROL!!! kekeke. 1Crazynyt, thanks for the preview!!! I was hoping for more than one bed scene but I guess I can settle for ONE very HOT and STEAMY one. Can't wait!!!! The anticipation is killing me here!!

Alexus,

I think the "SPEEDO" effecting you very badly... bawahahahahaha...

Alexus,

So the gutter girls are back??!!! I also THINK so Peipei... I wanted to reply to you regarding the OTP pairing, we are on the same side actually.. hehehhe! SPEEDO doesn't affect me that much.. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Thanks 1 crazynyt for the preview! :wub::wub: I can't wait to see the finale but it is hard to say goodbye to all the casts. sighhhhhhhhhh.......

------------

Hmmmmmm. I guess there's no need for the instruction this time and for the rooster???? I guess his life will be spared! hhhaha!

So the gutter girls are back??!!! I also THINK so Peipei... I wanted to reply to you regarding the OTP pairing, we are on the same side actually.. hehehhe! SPEEDO doesn't affect me that much.. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Thanks 1 crazynyt for the preview! :wub::wub: I can't wait to see the finale but it is hard to say goodbye to all the casts. sighhhhhhhhhh.......

yeesss !!! I have a supporter ... *high five to Gabjumz*

yeaa...we're back !!

I'm counting down for my final goodbye to my jjeona .. very sad... :tears:

Guest lildebbie464

I didn't cry as much as i was expecting to in today's episode LOL! But i have a feeling tomorrow's will be very sad. I mean, we all know what's coming. I'm pretty sure YangMyung will end up dying. Otherwise, he'd be charged for high treason. I think YangMyung's death will be very meaningful though and stop the whole rebellion. He's going to sacrifice himself for his brother :((

Jung Il Woo tweeted a picture of his finger and omg it looked SUPER painful. It was all purple and swollen xD Hope he feels better! :))

BTW he looks TOTALLY hot in that royal blue outfit :)

finally, your out from your hiatus.. I was wondering where were you? Yup! lets just settle for that one, just make the best out of it. At least we get to see something..

welcome!!! Yup, its hard to say goodbye.. Just thinking of not seeing Hwon every wed and thur. gahhhhhh.. :tears:

peipei, lets give it all, tom is the last day... :tears: and lastly, i have to agree with you if ever we get a time jump no mustache pleassssssssssssss...

finally, your out from your hiatus.. I was wondering where were you? Yup! lets just settle for that one, just make the best out of it. At least we get to see something..

welcome!!! Yup, its hard to say goodbye.. Just thinking of not seeing Hwon every wed and thur. gahhhhhh.. :tears:

peipei, lets give it all, tom is the last day... :tears: and lastly, i have to agree with you if ever we get a time jump no mustache pleassssssssssssss...

think it's too late for that request..(no moustache) Yeom definitely have one in the preview... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest alexus

Alexus,

How can I behave with you mentioning SPEEDO??? Seriously can't think straight. :wacko: WE are on the Moon Sun thread right? I have been going back and forth so getting confused. We have to stop this Speedo Madness.

gabjumz I am glad that you are shipping the same OTP as PeiPei. I will miss our Hwon and Yeon Woo very much. Sad that the gutter girls will be no more. Well on this thread anyways. But we have the consummation night to look forward to so hold on ladies. Let's give it our best Gutter Cheer!!!! Bring it on!!! We are all ready! I think KSH will give us a fabulous performance!! Can't wait!

1Crazynyt

With a preview like that, wouldn't miss it. PARTY ROCK!!!! He's sexy and he knows it!!! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

OMG, I think I am still on a speedo high. Sorry about that girl.

Guest pansy

Yun Seung Ah is Thankful to Have been Seol

2012-03-15 11:06 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/conte..

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Yun Seung Ah mourned the death of her character in The Sun and the Moon along with the impending conclusion of the drama. :tears:

On the March 14 broadcast of MBC’s The Sun and the Moon, Seol (Yun Seung Ah) met her death in Yeom’s (Song Jae Hee) arms after engaging in a swordfight with assassins aiming to kill Yeom.

After the broadcast, Yun Seung Ah tweeted, ‘I was happy to have lived as Seol in The Sun and the Moon for many months. I thank you for loving Seol. I feel so sad. Thank you. Please continue to support us until the end’.

When her fans started sending in mentions of support, she continued, ‘I really, really, really thank you for loving Seol. I’m so touched by all your messages. I’ll become a better actress. Thank you’. :tears:

In The Sun and the Moon, Yun Seung Ah took on the role of Seol, who stayed by Yeon Woo’s (Han Ga In) side after Yeon woo lost her status as the Crown Princess and her memory and became a shaman.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

http://www.enewsworld.com/Upload/News/Contents/38351780.jpg

Guest Fidelity

Heee, Hwon is so petty and cute when it comes to Yeon Woo. "That... thing you did with Hyungnim at the Hwalinso. With a long stick..." I loved how Yeon Woo just looked at him like he was crazy.

With regards to Seul's death... I REALLY wish there was some reciprocation of affection from Yeom before today; it didn't even have to be romantic, it could have been more 'brotherly'. Any of that could have made her sacrifice so much more driven and emotionally effective. Instead, we had Yeom, who, just at their previous encounter was basically like, "Oh hmm yeah, I kind of remember you..." -_-

I can't believe TMES will end with one more episode. I'll miss this drama as well as the crazy fandom that came with it...TMES wave was fun!

I think KSH will give us a fabulous performance!! Can't wait!

1Crazynyt

With a preview like that, wouldn't miss it. PARTY ROCK!!!! He's sexy and he knows it!!! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

OMG, I think I am still on a speedo high. Sorry about that girl.

When did KSH disappoint us? just by looking at how he pulled YW toward him excites the heck out of me.. Aggressive and Inpatient. I like, meh like it...

Baby I like it

The way you move on the floor

Baby I like it

Come on and give me some more

Oh yes I like it

Screaming like never before

Baby I like it

I, I, I like it.

GAwd, 1 more ep to go and we havent change a bit.. I need to go to bed so i will have enough energy for the finale tom morning..