[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest Summer150721

Haay! I saw it chingu!

aigoo! They are both blushing!  blush.gif  blush.gif

I can't help but smile watching it! After the first kiss, KSH's reaction is like a teenager who stole a kiss from his crush.. I could only wish that she isn't married.. hehehe! Am I seeing attraction there??? Who wouldn't??? hehhehe!

It's a good thing the hubby is not watching the show.. hahhaha!

I uploaded it in YT... Credit to Julie of MoonSun FB page.

BTS KISS SCENE

tnx ^__^

i've loved HAN GA IN in witch yoo hee til now

sorry to cut your post. i like han gain from witch yoo hee too ^_^ then I watched her in terms of endearment and she really make me cry a lot in that drama.

And honestly, I've watched Nam Bora the actress who plays MW before, she's the one who played the Maknae daughter in Glory Jane, and in that drama her character was the same too. The selfish one who cared little for her family and only cared about her own feelings and ambitions and how she felt. In that drama as well, everytime she came on the screen I had to fast forward or mute because all she did was screeeeeech and screeeeam and stomp her feet. I hope the actress starts to pick some new roles soon because she's typecasting herself.

yep i hate her character in Glory Jane too. I guess she really suitable in this kind of character, the annoying-kind-of character. maybe it's too early for her to try other more serious character yet.

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

18th episode:

Nationwide: 41,2%(+5,2%)

Seoul: 45,8% (+6,1%)

TNS Media Korea

18th episode:

Nationwide: 40,7%(+7,4%)

Seoul: 47,0% (+10,9%)

Take Care Of Us Captain - 5.0% (AGB - Nationwide), Drama Special Series "Ordinary Love" - 3,1% (AGB - Nationwide)

OMG!!! The 5% people that went to watch football for ep17 has returned :w00t: yay!!! kekekeke XD

I hope they can maintain these 40% ratings towards another last 2 episodes ^^

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

Hwon: Hyungsun, don’t you think this is too much?

Hyungsun: Yes? What do you mean?

Hwon: Is it that you don’t trust me?

Hyungsun: I believe in your majesty. I don’t think I can trust that part of you that has been hidden very deep within you.

-ranroro

OMG! one of my fave scene for ep18 ^^ Hwon so cute when he kicking his blanket ㅋㅋㅋ

i knew it HS somehow favor to YW more lol XD with a few words from her, HS retreat soon ^^

sorry for cutting your post. thanks for sharing this vid. OMG! Kim Soohyun and Han Gain so cute lol XD they like always burst to laugh for that scene hahaha :lol:

but somehow i like the surprise kiss scene from bts more cause HGI was flinch a bit after KSH kissed her but in that episode, she was like stay still just like that. somehow it didnt came natural and awkward instead. the flinch kinda make it more natural though.... but still for this moment, i think my fave kiss for now is the surprise kiss cause i found it more sweet and cute :wub:

my long rant on ep18 ^^

I just get to watch ep18 today. I'm so in despair not to get watch the new episode the moment i woke up this morning as my internet undergoes some kind of bean pie state

<_< only after about 9 hours, I can download and watch it.

so it goes like this.

OMGAAAHHHHH!!!! the first scene so awesomely cute to the max!!!! With the cute King that show his tantrum and HS in the middle, all of the things from the scene so effin' cute ^_^

Princess Minhwa.... I actually not really hate her character before and even now I actually just didnt feel that hatred toward her character.. but then my feelings toward her is rather a disappointed feeling than hate. she finally got caught by her brother and finally she spilled all the truth in front of her brother but then, that words... the words that say she didnt even regret if she can even turn back time. it just mean that, if that time, she really understand what her role at that ritual is, she'll indeed go through with it anyway. it totally change my view on her character. indeed she is just a selfish person. poor Yeom. like Seol said, he's having a baby with the woman that involved in his sister killing plot.

KSH really nailed it again with his overflowing emotion. he's just so awesome :D

the scene when Young Hwon met with Adult Hwon wow. these two seriously fit with Hwon character! so awesome! I'm just so happy to see Jingu again in the recent episode. I hope to see somehow the adult main looking back at their young character at the end of this episode. Yes I want Jingu and Yoojung to come back again. :wub:

OMG. Janshil... her power so awesome. how can she just said those words to Seol after she saw her coming back. indeed this kid is gifted to be a shaman. her power after being Nokyong's daughter really have improve so much. she's so much like Ari. I love her character.

Hwon indeed so not like his dad. His dad do anything to protect his family but Hwon style is to put JUSTICE at first. he's tired of being pushed around by these people throughout his life. These people even go to the point of taking other people lives. unlike his father that didnt do justice to his brother(Prince Uiseong) death, YW's death and other people that involve. I totally love what he did to the grandma queen :lol:

it just so sad to let go this drama next week... i always check on this thread so regularly. I even check out bestiz for any update on this drama. I dont how to depart from it :tears:

Guest Greenrose934

I believe, he doesn't want to be a King but he wants to be acknowledged by his father as his first born or his son.

If MW's love is selfish, I believe YM's love for YW is the exact opposite. MW being the spoiled youngest royal child, YM on the other hand will prove himself to be the first born. The one who will take care of her younger siblings.

YM is a good guy , his fate 's miserable ,but his love seems illness he can't move away from his destiny

I disagree with anyone who seduces & loves their sister -in-law , brother-in-law ,mother-in-law, father-in-law ...whoever-in-law ....

It's too bad if you take away your sister-in-law from your brother even you did know she DOES NOT love you !!( She really loves your brother )

If YM wanted the throne -> It's OK ,because he's the eldest son but not YW

Epi 18 H gave him a chance to kill him to get a throne ...if YM did that , I don't think YW's heart could be his !!

MW is a witch with an angel's face , all her acting is a cute angel include her tears ,on the way Heo's family going to Y's father grave ...she told Y taking care his mother in stead of her !! yah !! but this witch did kill all of them !!

If the writers sent her to exile then she would taste feeling how to lost her husband & her son & her family !! should learning something from her selfish love

Seol loves Y is one way ...I don't think the writers could make Y & S together because S is their maid only ( custom )

Woon ?? I really like this character & HS ....Both of them are attractive the rating's up more than 40 % must be from working hard of all of the crew

'The Sun and The Moon' Ending to be Determined by Jung Il Woo

Read the article here: eNews world

The Moon Embracing the Sun Ep 19 Preview (Novel Spoiler)

Read the article here: asian-drama

If this was the book ending, then I really hope that the drama follows this ending.  The punishment meted out fits the crime of participant all around.

Guest julia17

spoiler for episode 20 based on NOVEL....

http://asian-drama.o...-novel-spoiler/

[NOVEL] 

The Moon Embracing The Sun Final Episode 20 Spoiler Preview

After completing the royal wedding ceremony, Lee Hwon and Yeon Woo spend a great sweet and romantic time. 

In the end, Heo Yeom does not become court official, and he is focused on educating his son, Heo Ui.

Three years later, there is petition that crown prince should attend the lecture at Sigangwon (royal education). Out of consideration to let crown prince has a dependable force to assist when he ascends to the throne in future, Lee Hwon decides to let the son of Heo Yeom, Heo Ui, to enter the palace and be the reading partner of crown prince.

The 4-year-old Heo Ui does not cry even when falls down, earning the liking of crown prince.

Princess Min Hwa who is released from the status of state slave is lurking outside Yeom's house in shabby state. She is discovered by Yeom and both persons have a reunion. Although Yeon cannot forgives the sin commuted by the princess, but he still hugs tightly the princess out of deep love for the princess.

Yeon Woo who is still sleeping in the queen's chamber is pregnant again.

Guest Fanjingo

thx for the spoiler...and the most part i love is 'Yeon Woo who is still sleeping in the queen's chamber is pregnant again'...lol so active hwon...biggrin.gif

in the end yeom's love for minhwa still not faded...he still loves her..

Guest Summer150721

thx for the spoiler...and the most part i love is 'Yeon Woo who is still sleeping in the queen's chamber is pregnant again'...lol so active hwon...*quoted image*

in the end yeom's love for minhwa still not faded...he still loves her..

me too.. hwon is so very active can't really wait!! wishing they''' rein-act it idunu what to sayy if i see YW who's sleeping on her chamber visited by hwon & surprise by YW that she's [pregnant again goodness i want to see that scene  

Hyung Sun Kills Lee Hwon while Woon Looks On?

Read the article here: asian-dama

they make me laugh i just love them three love love love ♥ ♥ ♥

:wub: this is the sweetest ending ever !!!

can we send petition to PD to follow this ending ..

puhleeeeeeezzzzz  :wub: *begging*

yeah!! good ending they perfectly finish the conflicts on episode 19.... but i still want another 1 or 2 episode extension can't getover with this drama :'(

Guest silverstarach

Are you referring to track 15 of the OST called, "Misty Rain", floren26?

I am also wondering if the instrumental is available for "Back in Time" and "Road of Tears". Thank you anyone who has information! :]

HI, you might want to try here ---> Back in Time

But yet to find Road of tears Instrumental... ^_^

Guest VISAY

I am so incredibly annoyed at Min Hwa's character. At first I thought I could forgive her misgivings mainly because I really like Yeom and wanted him to be with someone decent but after the last episode, I feel nothing for her now. She is just an annoying selfish idiot of a character and I am shattered that she's now pregnant with Yeom's child. There is absolutely no way to justify what she done, she may not have known the full extent of her actions when she was young but she has shown time and time again that she does now know what she done and to say she would do it again just makes me want to bloody fly kick her in the head!!

Aargh I am just so upset for Yeom, he never liked her in a romantic way before and even now it feels more like he is just grateful to her for saving what was left of his family more then real love, if only he knew she was the reason his family got ripped apart to begin with before he slept with her!! He will be so upset when he finds out what she done but a huge part of me doesn't think he will leave her and Yeon Woo is such a noble idiot sometimes that I think she'll forgive her too in the long run... I hope she gets punished though and Yeom leaves her, that would make the most sense to me so please let this happen. (And maybe PD nim while you're at it if you would be kind enough to make us get a hint of possible relationship in future for Yeom and Seol, I would forever be grateful hehe)

Sorry for my long rant but I feel a little traumitized about this situation and had to get it off my chest lol seriously it's just so messed up and I can't stop thinking about it.. Poor Yeom :(

dont worry dear you see we have a good news for all MIN HWA ANTAGONISTS in chapter 19 my prediction or my long time wish will have it's fulfillment:D :D :D

Hey Guys,

i just wrote something on my blog about TMTETS and SKKS My link

Its a shame that the books are not available in English :(

Saw ep 17 with subtitles and can't wait to see ep 18, dramasmurf are already at 50 % (fans translated) with it.

Wish it was wednesday already!

-Up to you who you want Seol to be with. It's 50/50 for me because Woon can beat Yeoms richard simmons, but Yeom will beat Woon at a quiz

-HS should be with Nok Young, because HS is cute and happy, and NK is a shaman. Together they can make happy magic

Me: What?! Steph only half the info there is correct. Your just confusing her even more.

Mum: Ohhhhhhhhh!!! I get it now, Wol and Yeon Woo are the same person. Interesting........

Judging from my mothers reaction, I guess we can say that today lesson of TMTETS 101 is a success. Thank you to the undying passion and weird imagination of my dear sister:D. 

laugh.gif "Woon can beat Yeoms a** but Yeom will beat Woon at a quiz" Funny! Sorry to cut your post. 

At least your mom listens even if it's only a little bit? My dad says "are you watching that sappy Korean stuff again? What happened and why are you crying?" blink.gif I just mumbled that Hwon and YW were back together. And he rolled his eyes. I also tried explaining how cute HS is but he doesn't get it at all. 

Guest floren26

Are you referring to track 15 of the OST called, "Misty Rain", floren26?

I am also wondering if the instrumental is available for "Back in Time" and "Road of Tears". Thank you anyone who has information! :]

thanks a lot. the segment from the scene is at the end of the song, so I didn't recognize. :sweatingbullets::wub: Misty Rain and Tears of the Sun are my favorite.