[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

sorry to cut your post  :)

i just remember reading a spoiler from dramaok many-many pages back .. about the "keyword" Nokyoung going to tell to Hwon .. i hope it happens on tonight episode  ;)

Nokyoung tell Hwon that in his life .. he only loves ONE woman .. indicating that Wol & YW is the same person ..

:wub: :wub:   :wub:

I just hope that Hwon will not take those words literally but be smart enough to know the hidden meaning.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr as tagged

EDIT

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Did Hwon hold Wol's hand? Gehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, So simple gesture of skinship, but gives me butterfly in my stomach....

Waaahhh!!! there are butterflies in my stomach too!!! we need more skinship...PDnim chebal!!!

*quoted image*

Hayyyyy....... We don't know, maybe some big surprise will come out tomorrow's Ep. Just look at the love birds how both of them tried so hard to suppress their feeling. A simple touch could lead to something else..

bless you for ZOOMing that!!!

Han Ga In.... AHHHHHHHHHHHH Han Ga In. I love you so in this episode you just effin nailed it. When you cried i cried,when you looked sad i wanted to you, when you looked so determined and finally when you met BoKyung...i raised my fist in the air.

Han Ga In oh how you have improved in the drama. 

• Like 1

Guest thejangima22

Waaahhh!!! there are butterflies in my stomach too!!! we need more skinship...PDnim chebal!!!

Yesssssssss we need more because it was in episode 15

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

The South Korean MBC TV historical drama The Moon Embracing the Sun recently exported to 7 Asian countries including Japan, Thailand and Singapore, becoming the TV series that fetches the highest price for all South Korean drama exports to this day.

An official of MBC told a South Korean media on February 22nd, 2012 that The Moon that Embraces the Sun has confirmed to export to Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Although the specific value amount cannot be revealed because of restriction of contract, but it is certain that The Moon Embracing the Sun has set the new high in the history of South Korea’s per episode export price.

In the past, among the Korean dramas exported, the popular hit dramas of three major TV stations such as Dae Jae Geum (Jewel in the Palace)  were exported with the price of around 100 million South Korean won per episode (about USD $88,600). And among the dramas of cable TV, tvN’s Flower Boy Ramen Shop recently sold with the price of 120 million South Korean won per episode (about USD $106,500) to export to Japan. By inference, the export price of The Moon that Embraces the Sun should be in the range of 150 million South Korean won (about USD $133,000) to 2 billion South Korean won (about USD $177,000) per episode.

the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-600x468.jpg

It is learned that the export contracts that have been signed for The Moon Embracing the Sun valued more than 20 billion South Korean won (about 18 million US dollars), and currently there are still tens of countries such as Vietnam who has expressed interest to import the drama. Thus, the total of export revenues of The Moon Embracing the Sun is expected to rise further in future.

asiandrama

i wanted to give hwon a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hug when he was watching Wol and YM.. :(

I could not pinpoint what's inside him at that moment, but for sure its mix of jealousy/confusion/ regrets/longing. He did show quite a lot of emotion on that short peeking scene.

You know, im alywas in for SKINSHIP. I think its about time for that. Its been long overdue. And they need to deliver their long overdue first kiss.

Ok - my interest in this drama despite all the love for it - has been wanning. However, just seeing a small glimpse of HGI (wol) in her proper Queen attire just make my heart jump and swoon... :) :) She must must must be put back in her proper place! She is absolutely a gorgeous queen. I am back onboard... and I am soo glad she got her memories back at the end of last episode. But it does come with a lot of sadness as well. But how thrilled her mom and brother would be if they were to find out that their beloved daughter & sister was still alive!! I'm thinking that even if her father didn't commit suicide, that it would have been hard for him to stay alive. They would have figured out a way to out him no matter what... just in case I'm sure.

Guest Wanndii_JYJ

*quoted image*

Hayyyyy....... We don't know, maybe some big surprise will come out tomorrow's Ep. Just look at the love birds how both of them tried so hard to suppress their feeling. A simple touch could lead to something else..

i really like surprise, I really want to see them at least kiss once.

Ok - my interest in this drama despite all the love for it - has been wanning. However, just seeing a small glimpse of HGI (wol) in her proper Queen attire just make my heart jump and swoon... :) :) She must must must be put back in her proper place! She is absolutely a gorgeous queen. I am back onboard... and I am soo glad she got her memories back at the end of last episode. But it does come with a lot of sadness as well. But how thrilled her mom and brother would be if they were to find out that their beloved daughter & sister was still alive!! I'm thinking that even if her father didn't commit suicide, that it would have been hard for him to stay alive. They would have figured out a way to out him no matter what... just in case I'm sure.

I know how you feel. I especially felt that the previous weeks episode was a little draggy. But after this episode I am back on board. I want her put back into her rightful place as the moon that embraces the sun, and the queen fatefully for the king. Now that she has all her memories back, I hope our genius yeonwoo would now skillfully and like a mastermind move to have all those evil villains put in their rightful place -- jail, exiled or dead!!

I love that hand holding stil/picl, ever since watching shut up flower boy I have this averse obsession with handholding. And now seeing another powerful handholding in Another of my kdrama loves, I can just swoon knowing that sometimes, holding hands is just as powerful as any other form of physical contact. But don't gt me wrong, I'd still swoon over kisses, hugs and ..... (blush)... hahaha... And more kisses of course

But then again, KSH has that ability that even with just a few glances and some slow sweet caresses, it makes the scene hot..! Hot hot..!

Can't wait for tonight..! Urghhhhh...! Just a few more minutes but it still feels like forever...!

I swear I just die a long with their longing desiring love for each other. Hwon holds Wol's hands, that's the most he could do at the moment.

Yeah, I think I just died and gone to heaven. So little yet so much. I had shivers thrilling down my spine just looking at them. Can't wait to see the scene.

′The Sun and the Moon′ Extension in Jeopardy Due to Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=3759#

2012-02-23 13:08 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

It appears Kim Soo Hyun, who is currently starring in MBC′s The Sun and the Moon, will get the royal treatment once the drama comes to an end. The widely popular The Sun and the Moon is approaching a viewership rating of 40 percent and there have been talks for an extension. However, it was recently revealed that the two leads’ (Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun) skyrocketing popularity and busy schedules have made it impossible to extend the show.

A rep from Kim′s agency said, "So far there have been no specific details in regards to extending the show but even if there was, it wouldn’t be possible due to (Kim′s) busy schedule. Once the production of the 20 episodes of The Sun and the Moon are completed, Kim′s upcoming March schedule will be completely booked up as he will have to start shooting around 10 different advertisements. His schedule appears to be so full that he might not even have a single day off next month.”

Kim already has CF deals with Canon camera, Domino′s Pizza, and SK Telecom and will pick up several new deals, including Bean Pole Outdoor and Beyond′s cosmetic brand. While he has completed the pictorial advertisements, he still has to shoot his TV advertisements. Furthermore, he is currently considering several other advertisement proposals and will likely pick up 8-10 more deals by the end of The Sun and the Moon. The increasing demand for his CF services have also increased his advertising fees. His guaranteed CF contracts, which used to range from 100,000,000-200,000,000 won in the past, have risen to 500,000,000 won of late.

Kim won’t be the only busy actor in March. Han Ga In will also have a full schedule, making it unlikely that The Sun and the Moon will be extended. Her upcoming movie, An Introduction to Architecture starring Han, Uhm Tae Woong, and Suzy, will be released in March and Han will be busy making appearances and giving interviews to promote the new movie.

Likewise, there have been ongoing discussion for advertising opportunities for Han and a rep from her agency revealed, "(Han) already has advertising deals in place with a cosmetics and a home appliance brand, and (she is) currently in talks with a clothing brand as well."

The rep continued, "Han was limited in displaying her fashion sense in The Sun and the Moon due to only donning a hanbok in the drama. However, she will be able to show viewers her many sophisticated looks in her upcoming movie and we believe she will be able to find the right CF to properly show off her unique charms."

"Once The Sun and the Moon comes to an end, Han will promote her new movie and plans to appear in another movie later this year. She intends to take her acting career to the next level in the coming year," the rep added.

the video preview is out for ep 16

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/sunNmoon/vod/?kind=image&progCode=1002657100078100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

omg we have a long awaited kiss scene...swoon!!!!!

s@nbi, to the rescue-can you please translate the preview for us, thank you.

Nk revealed that MW was involved in the process of YW's death. Now, both the ladies MW and BK are fearing for the worst to come.