[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest HanzLim88

we have the same problemunsure.gif...but i have read some part of this novel(english translation)....

Hi fellow fans, do you know where to read the latest English translation of the novel? I'm so eager to know the ending of the novel... will it be happy for Hwon and Wol?

Guest show2007

OMG...is it Wednesday yet! Both written and video previews are killing me here. I am glad that the proudction team didn't drag the memory loss "plot". Oh well I should rephrarse it. I don't think YW has gain her memory back (it depends if MBC decided to extend the drama or not) it probably won't happen towards the end. As of now, both "sun(s)" just love who Wol is as the way she talk, the way she act and the way she think just like YW and both can't help themselves to fall in love with this girl who is so identical to their beloved YW. I feel a butterful flying in my stomach by just starring at the preview! Wed, please come early!

Poor Wol!!! She is again being brought into trouble by the two princes...I hope the minister wont use her as a bait to lure Hwon///Cuz that will be so unfair.... But then Hwon is also being unfair by not letting her go yet wanting her yet refusing her. YM will go for her if Hwon doesnt stand in the way but Hwon is being jealous so cute :)

I so want a happy ending but even so I so want ep 11 to come :)

Omg! At last the preview. KSY - seeing the various expressions - Angry, sad, love, angst on his face, i melted. I am really exited for. EP.11 tonite. Thank you everyone for uploading and translating the preview.

Why is HWon acting up against those baddie ministers? It is going to be danger for him. Also, I hope and wish that wol's memory is back in this episode. Becoz there are activities like hand holding with hwon and running along with him, watching the puppet show (when they are sitting along the roadside) and also the conversation wol has with hwon about his first love. Doesn't these things trigger her memory back??? And while run away scene, why it has to be minister yoon, they have to encounter?? Or is it like hwon takes of with wol, after seeing him???? Either way, it is danger sign for both hwon and wol.

No kisses in this episode also???? Or mbc is wantedly avoiding those scenes on the preview for viewers curiosity????

METS fighting!!!!!!

OK, writers... please give Yang Myung another storyline. Something apart from chasing after a girl who doesn't love him back. Please! He deserves better than this. At least make him a real political rival for Hwon... whatever, but this one-sided love is getting way too upsetting.

When young prince Myung saw YW staring at Hwon and realized YW's feelings for Hwon it broke my heart badly, so why the hell does he have to witness it again?!!  Because this time... seeing him like this again.... my heart shattered into a thousand pieces....

1-2.gif

It depends on where you are but you can try the following:

Viki

http://www.viki.com/...onceals-the-sun

KimchiDrama

http://www.kimchidra...braces-sun.html

DramaSub

http://www.dramasub....he-sun-473.html

If you want to stream live then you can use the following (show is supposed to air at 21:55 Seoul time ... should try to get on stream at least 15 minutes before air time)

iOnAirTv (close captioning available in English, Japanese and Chinese ... registration takes seconds ... select OnAir and then MBC)

http://ionair.tv/main.php

TVU networks (add-on needs to be installed ... takes seconds ... browser closed then reopened)

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=87923

wubisheng (select any MBC channel)

http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=sbs-cjb#

Guest nana544

OMG ep 11 preview is killing me!!!!! I want to love Prince Yang Myung :). Jung Il Woo can express emotions so well! Every episode is just so great! This drama has amazing writers.

Guest yingying

Thank you for all the lovely photos and translations! You guys are absolutely amaziiiing! :)

The translation for ep11's video preview made me cry T_T

What really triggered it was how hwon finally gets some more alone time with wol and he looks so much more natural, relaxed around her. Ahhh they're going to fall in love with each other all over again!!!!!

It's so comforting to see his gentle, loving side again cos I, personally, dislike how kdramas nowadays have male characters who are physically and verbally violent towards female chars. Since when has that socially been accepted as sexy? :S

Btw Isn't a written or video preview for Thursday's ep usually posted by Mbc around this time also?

xx

Guest Trina987

I have seen the video preview episode 11 way too many and both KSH and Jung ill Woo is OMG..... I feel both sad for both of them... I think that the kiss will be episode 12 or maybe episode 13.. :wub: Well, I hope end of episode 11 and beginning of episode 12. :wub: I also agree with I want the YW/Wol to gain her memory so she can enjoy being with her King and M. Hrmm.. Can she both of them? If I was Wol. I would definitely have both brothers. :D

Thank you for all the lovely photos and translations! You guys are absolutely amaziiiing! :)

The translation for ep11's video preview made me cry T_T

What really triggered it was how hwon finally gets some more alone time with wol and he looks so much more natural, relaxed around her. Ahhh they're going to fall in love with each other all over again!!!!!

It's so comforting to see his gentle, loving side again cos I, personally, dislike how kdramas nowadays have male characters who are physically and verbally violent towards female chars. Since when has that socially been accepted as sexy? :S

Btw Isn't a written or video preview for Thursday's ep usually posted by Mbc around this time also?

xx

I'm with u. Where's ep 12 written preview. MBC is making me crazy

Guest LEARNINGSG

Finally found video preview of episode 11 ....

Wol leaves the palace and Hwon misses her so much that he left palace to look for her too... nearly got recognised by his father-in-law in the streets!

Hwon finally confesses his love to Wol...

Poor YM have to witness the confession scene all over again...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun

here we go..Wednesday!! its very Hot where I am now...can't help chasing this thread like crazy :sweatingbullets:

what can I say..the same man and the same woman are falling in LOVE once again.. :wub:

I know it is heart broken for YM..but would his feeling toward YW/Wol turns to a very pure heart he will devote to her??..if Wol is becoming the Queen..would YM taking the tough job to be by his and her side!! :(

alexus and 1crazynty..I know you are checking what's going on here..

I have to keep telling myself to calm down..tonight is coming soon

Guest kayana20

I am so happy they are falling in love again but when will he realize it is her and can YM please do something but be devoted. If he loves her say something. He is just as amazing as Hwon even though I don't think he stands a chance at winning her heart anyways.I hope Wol becomes Hoon queen soon.

P/s : Hubby says Hi to all. He said, "Dear crazy MoonSun people, please do not neglect your loved ones. They still need your love and most importantly need to be fed. College girls, don't dream about KSH on your exam night. I fear for your future. Those who are exploiting workplace, remember, your bosses have 3 eyes.". No worries, I already have him chased away. Go play ball with your friends. Hish *quoted image* !!

:w00t: he must worries about you :lol: haha

Moon sun fans not have problems neglecting people but too much loved them :lol: including our actor/actress :wub:

From the preview, we understand that wol is leaving the palace. But can she leave as and when she thinks, without the order from the king or dowager queen, as she seem to be convinced that wol is worth a shaman. Is it not against the royal rules to leave the palace just like that????

Guest Rainsunny

MBC Posted Something sweatingbullets.gif But couldn't understand since it is Korean. Can Someone translate this for us? Thanks in Advance

안녕하세요. <해를 품은 달> 공홈지기입니다.

2월 8일과 9일 (수-목) 편성 변경으로 인해 

<해를 품은 달> 11회와 12회 방송이 

5분 앞당겨진 밤 9시 50분에 여러분을 찾아갑니다~!!

이 점 참조하시어 본방사수를 부탁드립니다~ ^^

앞으로도 <해를 품은 달>에 많은 사랑과 관심 보내주세요. 감사합니다!! 

----

[돌발영상] 배우들도 사랑한 <해를 품은 달> 스마트폰 App!!

<해를 품은 달> 스마트폰 APP 전격 출시!!

촬영 현장의 비하인드 스토리와 드라마에 대한 여러가지 이야기들을

손 쉽고 발빠르게 접할 수 있는 <해를 품은 달> 애플리케이션이 출시되었습니다~!!

이제 시간과 장소를 불문하고 '스마트하게' <해를 품은 달>과 만나보세요^^

★ 해를 품은 달 APP 다운받으러 가기 ★

^ First one: Announcement that the drama will be aired five minutes earlier than the usual (9:50 KST) for episodes 11 and 12.

Second one: Just promoting the Haepumdal smartphone app