[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest LuCyJuNg

kika8 said: Hi ^^
Super Junior debut 7th anniversary party
lie detector kekek
sj-7th-anniversary-with-elf-3.jpg?w=550&cr: sup3rjunior.com
id="post-204960" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; " Donghae Twitter Update (v-sign Teuk)

cr: sup3rjunior.com
FANCAM (Teuk)

id="post-205004" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; " Leeteuk Twitter Update :(

' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 20px; margin-top: 1em; margin-right: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

the ridiculous speculations of me fake crying~i will now work hard to resist all the crying

found this yoharra tumblr post. its written in tagalog. so i guess she's pinoy. for those of you pretty FDs who can understand filipino language. here it is..its cute. yet touching post for teuk and his twitter countdown...
tumblr_mc8nrkMNU61rxovw1o1_500.jpg

KAILANGAN TALAGA NAGKA COUNT DOWN SI PARK JUNGSOO? KAILANGAN ‘YON? T_T

‘di nya ba alam mas masakit kapag malaman mong siyam na araw na lang yung natitirang araw bago sya mag enlist? Tapos bukas walang araw na lang..tapos pito, anim, lima, apat, talto, dalawa…tapos yun na! Yun na yung araw na magseserve ka na sa military. Though tradition ninyong mga koreans talaga ‘yon so wala ako maggagawa and I’m not against on it. Alangan namang mag lupasay ako at sabihin paki exempt nga yung mga bias ko. lol!

here's d text link in full http://kaiaskloset.tumblr.com/post/34021089381/yoharra-kailangan-talaga-nagka-count-down-si

Guest LuCyJuNg

kaiskloset said: found this yoharra tumblr post. its written in tagalog. so i guess she's pinoy. for those of you pretty FDs who can understand filipino language. here it is..its cute. yet touching post for teuk and his twitter countdown...

KAILANGAN TALAGA NAGKA COUNT DOWN SI PARK JUNGSOO? KAILANGAN ‘YON? T_T

‘di nya ba alam mas masakit kapag malaman mong siyam na araw na lang yung natitirang araw bago sya mag enlist? Tapos bukas walang araw na lang..tapos pito, anim, lima, apat, talto, dalawa…tapos yun na! Yun na yung araw na magseserve ka na sa military. Though tradition ninyong mga koreans talaga ‘yon so wala ako maggagawa and I’m not against on it. Alangan namang mag lupasay ako at sabihin paki exempt nga yung mga bias ko. lol!

here's d text link in full http://kaiaskloset.tumblr.com/post/34021089381/yoharra-kailangan-talaga-nagka-count-down-si

Guest pinnavinna

SMTown jakarta is 22th sept. WGM last filming is before 8sept. so, one thing for sure, the interview didn't happened at the same time with WGM's last episode filming?

soooo soon.

Teuk already shaved side hair

via sweeetsmirk37 tumblr

LEETEUK’S SHAVED HAIR ON THE SIDES.. T^TDO NOT REMOVE THE LOGO #BUT HE LOOKS HOT #HEHE #NOOOOOOO! #say no to army

Are Leeteuk and Sora goes salon together???

Because sora tweet her new hair look too...

..!!..Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ṁ̭̥̈̅̄н☀('.._..')☀нṁ̭̥̈̅̄Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ ..!!..... Suspicious...

What do you think FD????

Note : soompi sori to qoete image.. I'm on mobile now.. Tomorrow I will fix it.. Hehhehehe

Hello FD's ,

Are you feelin' blue too? I hate this feeling but can't help it :( 

I feel sad watching those SJ clip's from their 7th anniversary.

Leeteuk will surely be missed...

Anyway another V sign from our Prince Leeteuk ...

cr.to the owner

420511_459612927415930_1553122023_n.jpg

huey said:

He did it!!!!

He did it....

Leeteuk did V-sign....

Here's the link...

8wrykj.jpg

I'm on mobile...

Please make sure I correct....

i died...yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Melting here....

I just looking for another V-sign...

Heheheheh ^^

8fad13508449901.jpg

8fad13508450172.jpg

Miss them and we have to get used to it until two years have passed
Dr. prevent me from crying out of fear for my eyes
I do not know how to do things like you
Opened the Paint program and worked some pictures
Not good but greatly ease the longing and frustration at not seeing them together
I hope Sora will attend to program Strong Heart and dance tango together

Pictures are not good, but what can I do is watch daily episodes and to follow up this matter at the forum wonderful and waiting for any news about them
I wish you and them happiness

I have a question
Is this the case will become Leeteuk before entering the army
Sadness differed because of the presence of SORA in his life now eased the many psychological pain and nervous system is not it who knows this man and nature will understand what I mean

:\"> :)>-

Hi FD's~~
In this picture, Teuk expression reminds me Sora kekeke
tumblr_mc9sk0sCN31rrsni1o1_500.jpgcr: super junior tumblr (sasoeh)

" Dimple Couple No.1~~ "
tumblr_mc9sc0Ozox1qdgq5do1_500.jpg
cr: super junior tumblr (jeongsoo)

"Dimple TSL Korea today should aid station to GS Concert responsible for the shooting in the next, when sung <Miracle>, # Split # dancing see the banner of the intermediate Korean station stop, sit on the floor facing Korean station thanHeart, vertical thumb 42 seconds ^ ^ so so happy ^ ^ "  by Teuk So Facebook

cr: WGM Leeteuk & Kang Sora Facebook (Teuk So)

Sora spotted at wedding party

541291_157094524433377_238262120_n.jpg
cr: dc Kang;  WGM Leeteuk & Kang Sora Facebook (Teuk So)

And:
121022 OSEN Interview w/ Leeteuk Trans

Super Junior Leeteuk is D-8 till enlisting into army. Going from the brightest Idol star to soldier, going from busy 20’s to relaxing 30’s, he found more laughter than before in this turning point in his life.

He spent his past 7 years without resting from stage nor from the broadcasting station locations. He is now spending his time reading “Things you can see when you finally stop” and relaxing. This time may be sad and depressing for him but he has promised himself to always think positively. His voice was bright when we interviewed him recently.

(Leeteuk) “Time really passes fast. I recently told Donghae ‘Only 13 days left…’ and Donghae said ‘Hyung, it’s 12 days.’… Now it’s only 1 week-ish. Time really is fast… I feel that. The world looks different according to my mindset, this is what I learned through reading. I try to stay positive.”

He will miss broadcasts and stage when he leaves Celebrity world for a bit. As a leader of a globally popular group, and as an entertainer that appears on many variety shows, he’s been ‘all in’ for ‘work’

(Leeteuk) “I usually was unable to call people often… But these days, I look at my phone often. I think ‘I should have done better to those who helped me…’ so these days, I try to do my best to meet them. After talking with my friends, I realized that the world is great. I finally learned how to relax in life. I should have met people and played like this earlier.” (laugh)

Super Junior’s Kangin has already finished his service and Heechul is currently serving his time but Leeteuk’s enlistment is different. As the center of the group, the empty space will be great. Who the next leader will be is in interest of many. Leeteuk laughed.

(Leeteuk) “members do well so I’m just going to go. If I were to give it to someone (and they do well), I might not have a spot after returning. I will just say ‘I will trust you guys!’ and go (laugh)”

The ones most worried should be Super Junior…

(Leeteuk) “We do have worries but… the worst scenario is the team weakening while I’m gone. That, is the hardest thing. But I trust the members. I trust that they will do well.”

Leeteuk’s goal of becoming a solo MC of a talk show is still there. He started off as a guest, and now he is MC of ‘Star King’ and ‘Strong Heart’. He promised to return as a helpful MC after army service. He told Kang HoDong in their recent phonecall, “I will return and help hyung!”

(Leeteuk) “I think I will still be an MC after returning (laugh) Hyungs are very strong so I want to learn from the side. I am far from real MC… I want to study Japanese and do MC in Japan too! There will be much to learn in the army. I will do my best to do whatever they ask me to do.”

Born in 1983, he will soon be in his 30’s. He has promised himself to become more hard at heart.

“I want to wrap up my shining 20’s well. and I think in 30’s I need to return that love I received. The ‘only passion’ time has passed and now, I think it’s time for me to become experienced and hard person. Ever since I was young, I was very ‘light’ so teacher (SM) told me before “Don’t stay up in the clouds all the time, step on the ground for once.’ (laugh) I think it’s time for me to step on the ground.”

Upcoming ‘Strong Heart’ last recording on 25th is his last schedule. You don’t get to rest.

“What if I cry? Hyungs tell me that their biggest regret in going to army is that they cried going into it. I will do my best not to cry. (laugh)”

Trans: NKsubs

cr: super junior tumblr (aiiroro)

:)>-