[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest echalovable

when i read @nourelqamar25 for member to leeteuk transcript post, i feel touched by his dongsaeng. but i feel sad :-S ,eotoke  :((  ?today  i dunno but i have the same feel with the end episode. no wonder if in the last episode sora was cried much just think about PJS enlist. now i can feel the fully emotion ... if i watch the last episode i think i'll feel more sad. so i won't watch it for now. 
i hope sora will be a guest in strongheart [-O< , i want to see them together in Tv once more... it's okay if they don't want to open the relationship on public. i do really understand. i want to watch strongheart as funny as usuall and not being sad... i wanna see they smile and laugh together once more... PJS & sora please show me a happy face...
FD's mianhae...sorry i'm being too emotional right now... i should't show it, but i can't hold...
@malonowa, @kaiskloset, @playerkbd, @jerqu, @LuCyJuNG, @josan, @teukso.is.love,  @kulot, @thanks for all the fun you give me in malonowa_land sis :)

Guest echalovable

Lee TeukLee Teuk@special1004
7주년 파티..조금은 압당겨 진행된 파티였지만~너무나 행복하고 즐거운 시간이였습니다..^^이번 팬미팅,저도 팬클럽 담당 누나와 머리 맞대고 열심히 참여한지라 더 즐거웠던 시간..! pic.twitter.com/FSq97wRu4:34am Sun Oct 21
google trans:7th anniversary party .. party was over ~ a bit pressure pull was so happy and joyful time .. ^ ^ this fan meeting, I face hard head Fan Club and responsible sister came to pass more enjoyable participation.

Lee TeukLee Teuk@special1004
8주년은 함께 할수없지만 9주년엔 함께 할수 있어요!!이렇게 생각하니까 아주 짧죠??^^ 다시한번 우리가 미치도록 사랑하는구나 라고 느꼈던 시간 이었서 더 좋았어요!!!엘프야!!존경하고 사랑한다!우리 오래가자!!!^_____^4:35am Sun Oct 21google trans:Ninth anniversary together with the eighth anniversary of the can but I could do that! Think so because very jjaljyo? ^ ^ Once again, we're madly in love with you, felt that time was standing was great!! Elf's respect and love!long, go! ^ _____ ^

Hi ^^
Super Junior debut 7th anniversary party id="post-204935" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "sj-7th-anniversary-with-elf-2.jpg?w=550&
lie detector kekek
sj-7th-anniversary-with-elf-3.jpg?w=550&cr: sup3rjunior.com
id="post-204960" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; " Donghae Twitter Update (v-sign Teuk)
A5q5oZ7CUAEuVxN.jpg
cr: sup3rjunior.com
FANCAM (Teuk)

id="post-205004" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; " Leeteuk Twitter Update :(

' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 20px; margin-top: 1em; margin-right: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

the ridiculous speculations of me fake crying~i will now work hard to resist all the crying

Guest pinnavinna

@kika8 thanks for the complete recap from SJ fan meeting. i thinks teuk's looks really great (even best for me) when he's wearing suits. especially in this fanmeeting, he's combined it with white shirt & sweater (or vest??)  makes him look more gentleman :xOMG teuk's lie detector, makes me want to re-watch christmas special edition, when sora's face turning pale, after knowing teuk's oftenly have a secret dating :D
@nourelqamar25 thanks for the post. people/ netizen/ media sometimes judge him as a person who really love to brag about himself (and i hate that when people said that), how he taking care other people. but their dongsaengs even admit it again, that teukkie is a great leader, a humble person and really caring for them. if more than just one person said it so, then it's makes it more valid, what kind the person he is. Then again we can say, that he's act and  everything happen in WGM with sora is true, real and sincere. also worth to memorize for the next 2 years or even more :)

Guest pinnavinna

josan said:
Page Topper Wishes:

1. For them to be happy
  2. Spend time together before enlistment
  3. For Sora to have more porjects within two years
  4. and for PJS, to carry out his plans of getting married... (since it's my wish, then I wish it is Sora)

Guest teuksoislove

hey there, FDs! :))

the forum for this period is sad. it's as sad as when the last episode was broadcasted.

we should think positively and not be sad because after 2 years, he'll be back with more determination (and muscles?).

FDs, FIGHTING! :*

Good mornin' FDs.. after an emotional day yesterday, I wanted to start our day on a happy note but then I had to open these two videos of SJs 7th debut party and Leeteuk's video.. I don't understand what they were saying but I cried again...
:(( :(( :((

Teukie I'll endure that two years and wait for your comeback!!!!!

playerkbd

said:

Good mornin' FDs.. after an emotional day yesterday, I wanted to start our day on a happy note but then I had to open these two videos of SJs 7th debut party and Leeteuk's video.. I don't understand what they were saying but I cried again...

:(( :(( :((

[size=2] [/size]

[size=2] [/size]

Teukie I'll endure that two years and wait for your comeback!!!!!

guys guys... I do realize I'm spamming now.... :)) :)) :)) but posting those videos made me sad and I don't wanna be sad the whole day like this so why don't we lighten up the mood eh????
I just got an approval from my boss @jerqu that I can release one chapter today...

I now present to you @jerqu's Teukso Fanfic chapter 15 "The reunion " 
http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/teukso-fanfic-chap-15-the-reunion-by-jerqu/
for chap. 16 preview, sorry for the imperfections.. the 2nd part was sooo hard to do... kekeke...
this me while doing it...download-1.jpg 
then me after finishing it...images-2.jpg
on the floor...fainted... =)) =)) =))
enjoy reading guys...
**wondering where @echalovable is?? she's the one who consistently begged me to release it today...
@kaiskloset @teukso.is.love @ echalovable @malonowa @kulot @josan @lucyjung @badettetalag @xeilau hanging out with you guys brightens my day!!!! even if it's just on twitter or here... :):)

playerkbd said:  guys guys... I do realize I'm spamming now.... :)) :)) :)) but posting those videos made me sad and I don't wanna be sad the whole day like this so why don't we lighten up the mood eh????
I just got an approval from my boss @jerqu that I can release one chapter today...

I now present to you @jerqu's Teukso Fanfic chapter 15 "The reunion " 
http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/teukso-fanfic-chap-15-the-reunion-by-jerqu/
for chap. 16 preview, sorry for the imperfections.. the 2nd part was sooo hard to do... kekeke...
this me while doing it...download-1.jpg 
then me after finishing it...images-2.jpg
on the floor...fainted... =)) =)) =))
enjoy reading guys...
**wondering where @echalovable is?? she's the one who consistently begged me to release it today...
@kaiskloset @teukso.is.love @ echalovable @malonowa @kulot @josan @lucyjung @badettetalag @xeilau hanging out with you guys brightens my day!!!! even if it's just on twitter or here... :):)

thanks boss  @jerqu. you are the ff kween. 
   ^:)^ ^:)^
okay girl.  @playerkbd huggs.youre rocking the teaser vid!! ma fave song. period.
and this line in the teaser killed me. "The stars is about meeting people by fate...two people might meet by chance. or even meet each other the second time .but when the meet again,. and again. its FATE.
im giving my personal badge ladies ... here it is th?id=i.4675291699806603&pid=15.1

kaiskloset said: thanks boss  @jerqu. you are the ff kween. 
   ^:)^ ^:)^
okay girl.  @playerkbd huggs.youre rocking the teaser vid!! ma fave song. period.
and this line in the teaser killed me. "The stars is about meeting people by fate...two people might meet by chance. or even meet each other the second time .but when the meet again,. and again. its FATE.

playerkbd

said:

kaiskloset

said: thanks boss 

@jerqu

. you are the ff kween. 

^

:)

^ ^

:)

^

okay girl.  @playerkbd 

huggs.youre rocking the teaser vid!! ma fave song. period.