[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

While watching WIN WIN where Shinhwa ( one of the idol group in korea )was the guest they have talked about relationship

1. On the peak of their career they have done dating.  The MC asked if they had relationship during those times and all answered yes. Everyone agreed that they have to keep their relationship a secret because it would cause trouble to their girlfriend more than them. Eric (leader) admitted to the public he has a girlfriend but he told his members not do it since it is very hard. Junjin even mentioned that going out in public would mean they are thinking of marriage already, so either to keep it (coz they may not end up together or  it would be very difficult career-wise) or be out but be ready to face the consequences.

2. Some (if not all, i cant remember sorry!!) resort to SECRET LOVE SIGNS during their performance. These are actually done during a dance routine or it may be some RANDOM WORDS during one of their interviews.

SECRET LOVE SIGNS during their performance. These are actually done during a dance routine. I guess the V sign of Leeteuk in his Spy performance was a secret love sign. It just makes me more happy knowing that Idol has this way of showing their love to their girlfriend and knowing how Sora's habit of recording LT performances, no doubt she knows about this. It was not only first time she has recorded a performance of SJ ( episode 6 ) she has told LT about his failed mission. What about his sexy, free and single MV ( ep 27 ) where he told LT that she kept watching his body on the MV. Most of his SJ performances he has done the V sign but what strikes me was the timing whenever he was doing it. First he done it when Music Core replaced WGM slot and all of us FD's were dissapointed but that was also the first time he done it.Next If my memory reminds me right he has done a v sign while he was taping an early program with SJ that time Sora came back from America. There were behind the scenes and LT even he was sleepy that time since he was busy tweeting till early morning both LT and Yesung tried doing a V sign. The rest was history, I can't say those performance he has done the V sign since it is not all the time he was doing it.

RANDOM WORDS during one of their interviews. Looking on the last interview of LT in High Cut Magazine. He has used this random words that makes us all confused about his relationship. Luckily he had a made a clear view statement in Strong Heart that he wanted to find a girlfriend. There he had given 2 conditions which was discussed by @gdara123 First finding a girl that will wait for him in the sense that the girl has the option of waiting or breaking a promise. Secondly If ever he has started a relationship he will marry her after 5 years. With that it has somehow shed a light on the question he was asked since he has picked a random word that says that after hisarmy he is planning to be independent, have a girlfriend ( meaning officially dating publicly )and marry. With these kind of thoughts Leeteuk has somehow what Junjin of Shinhwa said was correct Junjin even mentioned that going out in public would mean they are thinking of marriage already. This has been the mindset of Leeteuk or the agreement of both parties ( LT and Sora ). Knowing Sora facial expressions in WGM ( the xmas special & the SJ blind date )whenever she heard of secret relationship, you can see that she was not comfortable in secret dating since she has this personality of being careful in starting a relationship therefore if you are careful in choosing the right person, once you ended dating him you wanted to be more open, proud that you have chosen the right man for yourself. Since Sora has never been into a relationship hiding will make her more uncomfortable showing her care  or expressing her emotion to the person. Because you will feel that this person is not proud of me. I remember she wanted to walk hand in hand in Myeondong where there are a lot of people who can see. Therefore Sora would prefer not to be a secret girlfriend but since LT will not be there to support her, she will have no other choice but to hide it and maybe LT has made a promise with her that after his army he might be able to admit publicly their relationship in case that they are still together. Marriage that was part of Leeteuk proposal to his girlfriend is one way of showing how he values the girl's reputation and her family. It is like promising a lifetime commitment to the girl's parents which we all know that he will receive definitely those blessing from Sora's father, mother and even Sora's relative who cried after watching WGM final episode. I'm just wondering why the relatives and the mother are too emotional on that episode if Sora is not with Leeteuk. You will cry only if you feel that those feelings are real and if you like LT and Sora together just like us FD's. Random words Sora has given I guess is that when her mom and relatives cried after watching the episode. Do they know something about those two. Why do they become emotionally involve when it is not even a drama series?Did Sora just wanted to inform LT that her relatives like them together even his mom as well. For her father no doubt he likes him and we know that.

Good morning to all FD's: hello guys, its been 2 days since i joined this thread, and i really having fun with you guys..hope to have even more fun and craziness for the next coming days here..my appreciation to all FD's here in soompi and to all my twitter friend's as well for taking care of me, for trusting me..i started feeling sad for teukie enlistment  is getting near already..i can't imagine how sad is oct.30 for all of us but never the less for sora..

kulot

said: [size=4]

Good morning to all FD's: hello guys, its been 2 days since i joined this thread, and i really having fun with you guys..hope to have even more fun and craziness for the next coming days here..my appreciation to all FD's here in soompi and to all my twitter friend's as well for taking care of me, for trusting me..i started feeling sad for teukie enlistment  is getting near already..i can't imagine how sad is oct.30 for all of us but never the less for sora..

kika8 said: Hello again FD's ^^
One question:
The striped T-shirt of Teuk is of Commes des Garcon truth?  

cr: super junior tumblr
Another photograph...  i think looks better the striped T-shir with heart.  Although this image smallsuper junior tumblr
What is your opinion?
 Teuk and Sora love striped shirts kekekek
Ahh other pic :   Sunny friend's
cr: kang sora tumblr (kangso-ra)@bbomi051

kaiskloset said:

kulot said: Good morning to all FD's: hello guys, its been 2 days since i joined this thread, and i really having fun with you guys..hope to have even more fun and craziness for the next coming days here..my appreciation to all FD's here in soompi and to all my twitter friend's as well for taking care of me, for trusting me..i started feeling sad for teukie enlistment  is getting near already..i can't imagine how sad is oct.30 for all of us but never the less for sora..

kulot said: kaiskloset said:

kulot said: Good morning to all FD's: hello guys, its been 2 days since i joined this thread, and i really having fun with you guys..hope to have even more fun and craziness for the next coming days here..my appreciation to all FD's here in soompi and to all my twitter friend's as well for taking care of me, for trusting me..i started feeling sad for teukie enlistment  is getting near already..i can't imagine how sad is oct.30 for all of us but never the less for sora..

kaiskloset said: kulot said: kaiskloset said:

High Cut Interview(Teuk parts)

Q: There aren't much time left until Leeteuk enters the army. Are there any plans before you enter the army?
Teuk: I should be playing but I don't know how to play. I heard from my manager-hyung that 10 days before you enter the army, you should go and tour around Seoul. But I am a little scared and it seems like it is troublesome. 

aissssssh Teuk...didnt our PD  @malonowa inform you the island has been on standby for your 10-day vacay ???
dont worry about troublesome fangirls... kekeke. we will clear malonowa land for you and Sora to play before enlistment....th?id=I.4862887286801190&pid=15.1
kekekeke this is what i get from hanging out with @jerqu and @playerkbd! aisssh...! th?id=I.4922763424367767&pid=15.1

Guest dilarizn

kaiskloset said: kika8 said: Hello again FD's ^^
One question:

Another photograph...  i think looks better the striped T-shir with heart.  Although this image smallsuper junior tumblr
What is your opinion?

kaiskloset said:

High Cut Interview(Teuk parts)

Q: There aren't much time left until Leeteuk enters the army. Are there any plans before you enter the army?
Teuk: I should be playing but I don't know how to play. I heard from my manager-hyung that 10 days before you enter the army, you should go and tour around Seoul. But I am a little scared and it seems like it is troublesome. 

aissssssh Teuk...didnt our PD  @malonowa inform you the island has been on standby for your 10-day vacay ???
dont worry about troublesome fangirls... kekeke. we will clear malonowa land for you and Sora to play before enlistment....th?id=I.4862887286801190&pid=15.1
kekekeke this is what i get from hanging out with @jerqu and @playerkbd! aisssh...! th?id=I.4922763424367767&pid=15.1

kaiskloset said: kika8 said: Hello again FD's ^^
One question:

What is your opinion?

I have a couple more hours before I leave for the airport - I have one quick question - this will test how good a FD you are!

What is the giveaway that made us all think that was Kang Sora next to LeeTeuk?  Forget about the striped top and the length of hair - and of course, that proud smile from LeeTeuk?

viyra said:

I have a couple more hours before I leave for the airport - I have one quick question - this will test how good a FD you are!

What is the giveaway that made us all think that was Kang Sora next to LeeTeuk?  Forget about the striped top and the length of hair - and of course, that proud smile from LeeTeuk?

Guest pinnavinna

I have a couple more hours before I leave for the airport - I have one quick question - this will test how good a FD you are!What is the giveaway that made us all think that was Kang Sora next to LeeTeuk? Forget about the striped top and the length of hair - and of course' date=' that proud smile from LeeTeuk?[/quote']

@viyra give up!! i think really hard in here..in my cubicle next to my tons of file i have to finished, but still i can't find an answer :))

Guest meridiansuci

I've been away for 2weeks from my lappy and my phone keep frustated me!! I can't post anything in this thread from my iphone!! Aaahhh.. My iphone really makes me crazy!! Is there any fd's having same trouble with me?? I keep replaying every episode from my teukso.. Then i found something interesting in episode 18.. Don't you all remember about rabbit headband?? I think i found the other reason why it musts to be rabbit for leeteuk's phone case.. Hihihiiii.. Just delusional me.. Kikikii.. Sorry for my bad english.. :x

kika8 said: viyra said: