[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ASerEt

2011 MBC Gayo Daejaejun Award goes to ‘Blue Team’ + Performances (Part 4)

Dec 31st, 2011 @ 12:19 pm › LeeEunDuk

It’s New Year’s Eve in Korea, and what better way to send off 2011 than with a livey music show with this year’s top artists!

MBC drew together a formidable list of performers this year, along with a beloved cast of MCs from their popular reality show, ‘We Got Married‘.Eunjung, Lee Jang Woo, Ga-In, Jo Kwon, Victoria, Nichkhun, Kang Sora, and Leeteuk all led the ceremonies this year with their respective ‘spouses’.

We’ve divided the performances into four sections, so check out part 3 below! (And click here and here for Part 1 & 2 & 3)

Artists were divided into two teams, Blue & White, and throughout the show, viewers cast their votes through text messages for their favorite team. It was Blue Team who was revealed to be the winner at the end!

Blue Team: 4Minute, U-KISS, CNBLUE, f(x), B1A4, TEEN TOP, Girl’s Day, INFINITE, KARA, Baek Ji Young, Brown Eyed Girls, After School, K. Will, Park Hyun Bin, G.NA, B2ST, Wonder Girls, 2PM

White Team: SECRET, Rainbow, F.T. Island, SISTAR, A Pink, Dal Shabet, Boyfriend, MBLAQ, Girls’ Generation, Davichi, miss A, T-ara, Norazo, Park Sang Chul, IU, SHINee, TVXQ, Super Junior

—–

Credits to allkpop news

My link

Guest ary1004

i've been watching Teukigayo+Sora MBC Hot Stuff performance for more than 10 times but never realize this:

teuksoholdinghand.jpg

how come i didnt see this?

Guest kiminaeka

SBS Gayo - Moves like jagger, Master no 3 focused

(I almost didnt post it given that I want the issue to end but whatever. Maybe some will be interested in the clip so I'll just share it. According some's observations, Teukie "kept glancing" at Taeyeon. I'll let you decide for yourself if that's what it is..and if it is, what the cause of that would be, whether because of past dating, or cuz taeyeon didnt know the moves, or because she was in front of him, or because he's not good with remembering dance moves and looked at her, or other reasons or for all of them. I've already stated my thoughts on it so no comment. I think I've talked enough about it for the whole season. XD)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=_-DwH9y131k

from what i see, i think Teuk didn't glance at Taeyeon, but at Donghae... maybe he's not good with remembering dance moves :D well, that just my opinion...

by the way, Happy New Year all DC Lovers... biggrin.gif just came back from my holiday and keep reads all ur post from (last visited Dec 29 at page 75) and now page 87... Daebak!

cute Sora:

aii28ubcmaegr78.jpg

sexy Sora:

aii2yj3ciaafnqw.jpg

(cr: As_kahihuented)

I'm watching u... (cr: haeming_)

486585941.jpg

Guest szillion

First and foremost..... Happy New Year!! :lol:

Thanks for the goodies..

i've been watching Teukigayo+Sora MBC Hot Stuff performance for more than 10 times but never realize this:

*quoted image*

how come i didnt see this?

Hehe.. Funny thing. That was the first thing I spotted! I haven't seen everything that night but that caught my eyes. Good thing he didn't forget to be a gentleman to the wife who is in heels. Dancing in those things is a killer especially for a non-performer like her.

This place is just so lively~ honestly, i can't keep track of the discussions. I have been away for a wedding but I had to read DC shippers comments everyday...( I even took a break from my long driving just to catch up on my phone. Talk about obsession. LOL)

Teukso's New Year's Eve

I just came back from being in the bridal party to my best friend's wedding during New Year's eve. And what a wonderful thing to start a new year with your new found partner. Being with a couple in love with each other for days... I can't help but comparing Teukso couple to them. First all, I am so happy that the DC couple were able to spend the night together...counting down and wishing each other at the dawn of the new year. That is such a rare opportunity considering their schedule. I love that they literally spend the entire night together. That ought to be one of the memorable times. And with Sora's first big MCing gig..with the hubby by her. Don't think she can ever forget. :wub:

The past..

It is good if one wants to know the past just to understand Teuki/Sora more. But then again, I also agree that we shouldn't over analyze it.. and neglect to enjoy the moment. The past is the past.. and being in relationship, it is a unwritten rule to not bring out the ex all the time. I think this should be the same with us.

Teuki has been in the spotlight for a longer period than Sora-shi. And being an entertainer, his life is even more transparent than others (actors included). It may be the reason why many of us fans became ELF (at least for me-love their transparent and down to earth nature). But more exposure also means more rumor. It is unfortunate that many stories spout out of everywhere-every second.

And for these rumors, I can't help it...but i need to speak my mind. ( I will keep it in spoiler for those who wants to read)

1) Earrings..(those were silly netizens trying to connect the two. C'mon, who didn't have that bunny earring? I did have a pair too since high school)

2) Hugs- These kids practically grew up together. From teens to twenties. I think most of them hug/held hands all the time.

3) Regarding TY in the interview, I think we are thinking too much. Isn't she always spacing out? Like Donghae does. And TY has always been the quiet ones as I know. She is the leader but she isn't much of a spoke person for the girls.

4) SM-Ppl tends to lean towards the conspiracy theory but really..I don't think they can really control the personal life of their artist. Those are baseless rumors of ppl who really don't like SM. If something happens, is always Sm's fault (tho some are..). If they have set those rules..I am sure SuJu wouldn't have renew their contract as they did recently.

Back to the spazzing~

I loved what Leeteuk said about all those previous meeting is for Sora. Dating and meeting people IS a preparation for one to find the right person.. You have got to have some experience to know who is right for you and who is not.

Cringeworthy award? :)

LOL. I have to agree.. Never cringe as much as I did in the first two episodes of the introduction. The nickname especially. Till now hearing it makes me :crazy:

EDIT

Anyone have watch Sora's 4th Period Murder Mystery yet? How was that movie? Impressed that she was a lead actress in her first movie.

And I just saw the part TEUKI pulled her forward and hugged her.. Omg. That is just too romantic. More so than an actual kiss.

Guest selenecao

just saw this vdeo of Sora's interview with the casts of Sunny, she is too cute <3 i'm a sora bias now =))

My link

i must say i like her beauty and behavior more than Min hyorin here, it's just my opinion ok :)

edit 1: oh in this video too, she's so friendly

My link

i wish that i have enough time to have a twitter account and share this to hher husband :(

edit 3 @kiminaeka haha sorry i didn't pay attention to it, it has 2 "http" =)) anyway  i try to fix it, can u see it now?

Guest kiminaeka

just saw this vdeo of Sora's interview with the casts of Sunny, she is too cute <3 i'm a sora bias now =))

My link

i must say i like her beauty and behavior more than Min hyorin here, it's just my opinion ok :)

i can't open your link tears.gif

and yes, she's so cute & i also like her pure beauty... lucky Teuk! wub.gif

@selenecao: yes, thankss :D

Guest alga215

13 more pages and we will reach our 100th page!!!

Thank you for posting, not just posting, it is a long, detailed, educational and full of emotions post.. where else can you find this stuff?? it is only here in our DC thread..

I don't care about Lee Teuk's past, I'm an ELF, i learned to accept his being overboard sometimes.. that's not Leeteuk anymore if he is not like that.. I mean, I SERIOUSLY ADORE HIM!! Keep on fighting Leader and have a good time with your wife.. Make good and happy memories and take it with you when you enter the military.. :)

Guest ary1004

are we depending on only one place for eng subbed shows?

unfortunately, for now, yes...kshownow and angelsubs are the only source we got...for fast subs, we got one and only the one - kshownow...

[edit]

@RealKshownow We Got Married Christmas Special 2 is now in the process of encoding. We'll post it later. :D

*30mins ago

i really wanna wait but i'm too sleepy right now....guess i'll just watch it on my lunchtime tomorrow :(

good night my dc family *yawn*

happy new year dc lovers! best wishes to you all! =))

chanced upon a CF by sora. think it's an old one, if you haven't seen it yet, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lTVagVtkI&feature=related"]click here! =) (]

:rolleyes:

again chanced upon this image from tumblr. was laughing my head off when i saw it. hope i'm not re-uploading images that's already been posted here before. well, i can be quite clumsy... >,<

credits to whoever who owns the following images! :lol:

23h8t4o.jpg

MAMA, BABY, PAPA!  :w00t: so cute. well, leeteuk does have that fatherly role.

am not an ELF but honestly, after seeing so much of DC's wgm, i'm kinda turning into a fan of SJ. & of course, Sora! am speechless.

it's just like once i start, it never ends. wahaha. i really wonder why. but i must say, the thing that got into me for both of them is their genuineness. Especially for Super Junior. Now, i totally understand why ELFs are so friggin' loyal to them. They're worth a trillion for their sincerity. Thumbs up to ELFs who's been there always for SJ. =)) And, Sora, you've got our utmost support too!! ;)

Ok. Gonna spam you guys with the Sora's images as I do agree with the previous posts that we seem to have lesser of hers here. Get ready for the spam friends! =)

28bchtk.jpg

^ surely you guys would have seen this. =)

2q3n14z.jpg

^ now, what about this? was googling & there i saw. i wonder... does she really know how to play guitar? if she does, then she's too musically talented to be just an actress... wow.

2s76tdu.jpg

^ she's way too lovely here. :wub:

4jqp0i.jpg

^ while here, she's just too cute. like a nerd. cute nerd. hahaha.

t97iuf.jpg

^ way long before in the 4th period mystery... ahhhh those youthful days! can't seem to get to any link to this movie. has anyone seen the movie yet?

34zlohl.png

2a75tfl.png

x0ti7d.png2vwry4h.png

i2sqxl.png

121rdef.png

2j5b05v.jpg

156scpi.jpg

ok, done for the day!  :lol: hope you guys like it! =))

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hello everyone~~

Sooo many Leeteuk's photos, so going to post some Sora's photos...

I know this is way back in 2009 but, cause I just finished watching 4th Period of Mystery....so share with you all the pics from that film....

Sora's character there is Lee Da Jung, the curtain witch ^^;;;

So far I have watched Sora as Chunhwa in Sunny, Lee Da Jung in 4th Period of Mystery and Kang Sora herself in WGM.

Oh My Gosh.....I can't sense Chunhwa at all in 4th Period of Mystery...which means she is A GOOD ACTRESS ^V^

I love both Chunhwa and Lee Da Jung...

and I love Kang Sora even more~

4thperiod0101.png

4thperiod0102.jpg

4thperiod0103.jpg

4thperiod0104.jpg

4thperiod0104.jpg

4thperiod0105.jpg

Shot at 2012-01-02

For those who want to watch the movie, here's the link:

4th Period of Mystery~

http://www.dramacraz...ery-watch/59747

Yes! More Sora pictures please! hahaha sometimes i feel like i enter Super Junior/Teuk thread by mistake lol

Oh my, thats a great kiss from our baby princess hahaha i wonder what Teuk reaction would be after watching this movie, probably a lot of shouting "no! no! NO!" hahahaha

Oh bugger! I top the page and i have nothing to share...please bear with me guys hehe /^_^ºººº

Guest ASerEt

Oh and back to the MBC Gayo, actually I was hoping Leeteuk and Sora can give each other a warmth hug right after the 2012 New Year count down... They are just standing beside each other and they should really have the 1st hug in 2012 together!

It's such a pity... I tot with the help of the other SuJu members at least they can tease them and made them hug search other... :wub: