[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Shy about the dating thing (hence the distance), and yet with the attraction pulling their glances towards each other (with Sora looking at Teukie a lot lately.. and vice versa..  ^^). It's a matter of time before the attraction pulls more than just the eyes.. XD

its should be the way i suppose. both of them are quite shy. for the first few episodes, sora was quietly 'evaluating' teuk's character. but after a period of time, she beginning to slowly open up to his affection ie teuk's school visiting event.

she doesnt know how to react in the first few episodes cos this is the leader of Super Junior afterall. Everyone would know his famous 'husband' and she doesnt want to embarass him. honestly i dont even know who Kang Sora is until i watched WGM. that shows how far Super Junior is outside Korea

well new couples should be shy i suppose, especially 'matchmake' ones. we are asians afterwall. that cant be said about Woojung couple. I stopped watched them after ep15. it was getting outrageous.

Guest ary1004

am i too desperate on making the page moves? haha...cause i keep finding things that i can post here :P

i always loves watching leeteuk hugs sora ^^ (and this come from a girl who cried when she watch the cut of leeteuk announcing his marriage =="...it takes me 2-3 days to recover and watch the full episode...heheh..silly me)

tumblr_lx2p2clmf41qhcznwo1_500.gif

akane - thanks :)...cr. to yuikuzoo for the fanart...i really love his/her fanart...i saw someone post her/his fanarts few pages back

Guest alisonlye

LT writing on the board for Sora was one of the sweetest moment in the episode! He was always worry and paying attention to Sora, since this is only the second variety show that Sora attended with so many other people!

I was basically swooning at all the DC's moments.. LT is so cute when he get all shy from being over reacted to Sora's "shout" after failing to break the boards!

Quoting Sora's sentence: "we will eat the cuttlefish. 2012 will continue to be mushy!"

Guest ary1004

ary1004, can you give me a link when leeteuk hugs sora (like a gif you made)

sorry dear but i'm looking for one too...most of the videos cuts after hot stuff performance is finished :(

p/s: the gif wasnt made by me...found it on tumblr but forgot to put credit..huhu..sorry

Guest ary1004

yeay....finally...for those who are not lucky enough to watch the streaming last night (like i do :()--> MBC Gayo Daejejun part 1

akane: haha...i'm a proud ELF with sapphire blood...i didnt sound like one? keke...a four years old ELF, and teuki becomes my ultimate bias since then ^^....and yup, i cried...my friend need to keep replying my text, just listen to my rant and calming me down for the whole night..keke..how silly i am that time...thank god i didnt back off and try to watch the show ^^

[edit]

MBC Gayo Daejejun part 2

sorry guys...gave u the wrong link...this is the link for kbs gayo daejun =="...sorry everyone

Yes yes.. the same thing happened with Yoonji and Kangin from Suju when they were in wgm... At first, she was afraid because he was Suju... but though a few ELF are crazy... lots of ELF want their oppa happy and less lonely... so we're rather very accepting of good girls.. and both Yoonji and Sora are too good for Suju sometimes. lol.

Sora is rather now famous in Korea due to her movie Sunny but she's probably now just considered a starlet rookie, with a one-time hit (though Im pretty sure her career will turn out big) so compared to Teukie... I guess she must have been intimidated by his popularity

and lol at ur comment about woojung... i like them because they really are acting "natural"... but they definitely arent shying away with skinship... it's almost as if they skipped the whole courtship phase... which is a bit of a shame I guess... given the fact that for many, the courtship is really a most innocent, beautiful phase of a relationship, and it usually happens briefly at the beginning only (but who knows.. maybe teukie will court Sora even when they're old.. kkk. im dreaming too much)

courtship is the beautiful part of a relationship. you are making an effort to chase your partner. thats when we see funny moments, teuk not able to play the organ properly when they were having their dinner, nichkhun played the guitar on a yacht but victoria was indifferent.

the cute little things that make the relationship last. it also the time when the other half decide whether to give a chance to the guys. cute little things like when teuk was worried when sora hurt her fist on the board, when teuk respected sora by asking whether its okay to do a the pepero game, giving sora the vid clip he made when he was in ny...

if u guys seen the preview, sora seems to talk abit more compared to the previous episodes..

Guest denise924

i've been watching WGM's episode yesterday and can't help but say that it's one of episode that showed a lot of DC moments ! Just like other DC lovers observations, i would like to mention my favorite moments too .....

1. the "note" - this is truly daebak! Leeteuk might have seen how "uncomfortable" Sora is and just needs to give comforting words to make her feel better. The look leetuek gave!

2. Leeteuk running to Sora's side after she "hurt" her hand.

3. Sora making the "no" hand gestures when Leeteuk wanted additional bricks (or whatever it was).

4. Sora wiping Leeteuk's face after the "feeding game".

5. Leeteuk feeding Sora squid and eating what was left of it --- my heart melt on this. This is another moment wherein they are both in their own world and not minding the cameras and the people around them.

6. The "Big Hug" - love it how Sora submitted herself to Leeteuk for this hug. I love the way Sora looked at Leeteuk before Leeteuk stood up, the way she looked at Leeteuk eyes when they were face to face, And the way Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Sora's waist and neck and that moment when Sora leaned against Leeteuk for the hug (which almost made Leeteuk lost his balance).

An of course the exchange of glances, the stares are all heart fluttering :)

can't get over this episode...am watching it again for the XXth time........DC couple so addictive!

i hope MBC gives them a Hawaii honeymoon or an out of Korea honeymoon! i kind of felt bad when it wasn't for real.....DC couple gave a such a happy victorious attitude when they were announced as winners too ..... they want that trip!

I would like to thank everyone who keep posting here in this thread..giving links,GIF,pictures &videos..it really makes us happy..wink.gif

@kopi_c_st :thanks for your hardwork.. it's really nice to see your rough translation while waiting for the english subbed video of DC..

@akane_tran :thanks for consistently updating this thread..you really make this thread alive..

MBC Gayo  

Sora look so stunning in all the dress she wore from the red carpet to the ending of the show..You can see that her beauty really shines (well I guess it’s because she is with her husband)..Theyboth welcome the New year together (so happy!!clap!clap!clap )

Sora- the prettiest,sexiest andtallest among 4 MC(girls).. She always tries her best in everything that’s why I really like her. 

LOL @ Leeteuk so consistent in praising his wife for her beauty..

The Hot Stuff performance was a daebak..im glad that they perform it together..

As for the moment im waiting for the english subbed video to come out and when im done watching I will post again..keep posting DC Lovers..

I wonder who is the person that will top the 100 page of DC..Since I will be busy with my work this year..Im hoping that i can post when that day comes..looking forward to it..biggrin.gif

Guest ary1004

lets help fellow elfs trending #LeeteukForever20 @twitter and make it worldwide trending ^^

akane: HUGS...heheh...anyway, other ranking did changed, slightly, actually :P...it just that teuki is stubborn enough to keep standing on that first place *wink*

[edit]

AngelSubs had released TeukSo ep6 sub...for those who had their account may download it at their site...since i didnt had enough post yet to download, will wait patiently for streaming link :) ...will update later when they post the video ^^

akane beat me already :P

Guest ary1004

To me , Yesterday WGM , Leeteuk is so sweet.

Yesterday MBC Gayo . Leeteuk is so professional , both are so distance.

Think WGM is just a show after all....

yess, it just a show...but why does it has to be mean that it wasnt real? ^_~

Guest ASerEt

am i too desperate on making the page moves? haha...cause i keep finding things that i can post here :P

i always loves watching leeteuk hugs sora ^^ (and this come from a girl who cried when she watch the cut of leeteuk announcing his marriage =="...it takes me 2-3 days to recover and watch the full episode...heheh..silly me)

*quoted image*

akane - thanks :)...cr. to yuikuzoo for the fanart...i really love his/her fanart...i saw someone post her/his fanarts few pages back

Hahaha thanks for the gif dear :lol: i love how he put his arm around her shoulder and hug her... and i notice Shindong behind! haha he's laughing at seeing how mushy Leeteuk was. :wub:

@ akane_tran

"Someone posted: Spot the differences between the couples... (I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to see...)

Since the person is Khuntoria biased, I'm guessing that we were supposed to notice the distance between the couples... But all I saw was Sora looking at Teukie. lol "

Regarding these 3 pictures of DC couple, Adam couple and Khuntoria,

i think the chinese words means:

1) DC Couple - Behaviour of normal couple (husband/wife)

2) Adam Couple - Behaviour of quiet couple? (husband/wife)

3) Khuntoria - Behaviour of FRIENDS!

EDIT

I dont know am i too sensitive or what... but the pass sandal of Leeteuk and SNSD Taeyeon, kinda paster me...

The two of them seems awkward after Leeteuk announce that the rumour of them dating is false i think it was like 1 or 2 years back...

The video below i kinda notice that Taeyeon is the only one not enjoying the interview and she is all so quiet coz i think being a leader shouldn't be so quiet right? And just look at her face! seems abit jealous or unhappy...

Maybe one of the secret dating female celebrities which Leeteuk has was with her?? :blink:

Sorry if i cause any misunderstanding.. esp to any of the SNSD fans here... i'm sorry if im wrong... :vicx:

SNSD interview by TeukSo couple

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi everyone again! I haven't got the time to watch ep12 but this thread is going so fast.

Just wanna thank everyone for all the posts updates and pictures...

I am having a dizziness overload in every page,looking at how gorgeous sora is and there was one close up pic of teuk which is 'oh my god he is so handsome!!'

I have nothing to share but I am so thankful for everyone of u here!have a great holiday!