[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

26989269.jpgSora at blue carpet!
she tripped & stepped on her dress! dress got ripped i think! so..!she didn't even had interview with MCs, gone back to change or something! 

Guest pinnavinna

malonowa

wrote: 

»

ice308 said:<br />

Oh wow! I'm right! Sora did wear red at the blue carpet. 

:D

:))

<br />

I'm so excited! They'll get to see each other! 

:D

<br />

<br />

<br />

You missed your vocation.  You should have been a fortune teller!

Guest junnace

Maybe cause she had very little time to properly change her dress. I mean, she went to two events in one night! She's still smiling and with poise though. Good girl!

Guest Joongiiee

junnace said: What malfunction? I'm quite sure she will change dress for the blue carpet since it won't be nice to dress in the same color as the carpet! Lols!

Guest ice308

@malonwa, I'll consider that as backup plan when I get tired of my current job. :))
@pinnavinna, thanks dear.. :x but now I'm pressured to have really good hunches. :))
Sora again, looks gorgeous in her red gown.. and though I feel horrible for her because of the ripped dress, maybe Leeteuk saw that and now he's with her at her dressing room? :x :x :x

Guest ice308

At least the dress didn't rip all the way through.. I shudder at the thought..  :-SS
If Sora goes out again and wears a white gown, I'm gonna eat my hat! :D

Guest pinnavinna

Never been so excited about one red carpet events before. as much as tonight's red carpet event #becauseofteukso  <:-P

Although something happend to her dress, she still looks so stunning. I think she will fix up the things quickly and join the party. I bet PJS is waiting for her inside, or may be PJS secretly come to fix the dress and comfort his Baby Princess...

Guest pinnavinna

ice308 said: @malonwa, I'll consider that as backup plan when I get tired of my current job. :))
@pinnavinna, thanks dear.. :x but now I'm pressured to have really good hunches. :))
Sora again, looks gorgeous in her red gown.. and though I feel horrible for her because of the ripped dress, maybe Leeteuk saw that and now he's with her at her dressing room? :x :x :x

Guest silvia urikawibisono

@taey14 we all want that little of hint... If it ever happened we'd go nuts but incredibly happy^_^

Guest ice308

Maybe because you haven't seen Sora yet? :P :p :))
@SujuFor_ELFindo writes:
Busan Film Festival - Teuk spazzing over Han Gain, and Yeye swooning over Moon GeunYoung. Our boys are really fanboys XD (cr: honeydewname v ELFISHics)