[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

When I saw the fancam re: the camping setup wherein Leeteuk was setting up a hammock, I really hope DC will use it because if they do, they don't have any choice but to lie down very close.. and who knows? something "strong" might just happen due to their close proximity.. :x :D

Guest iamahlyzza

viyra

said:

k_craze

said:

anyway, anyway, anyway - hands on the waist, arms around the neck - both arms - and even held it tightly - husband could feel some choking but he was all smiles - offering shirt to wipe eyes - FOOT TICKLING - lotion application - foot on the lap - arm around the shoulder while taking picture - and - holding hands while driving. 

@viyra

With all these actions, and some still said they are just doing for show or just friends 8-|

Guest lallinachan

oh well, you know me, I just have to understand how much time Teukso had together^^ it's just for fun and to guess how much MBC is not showing us.
Anyway, yes, I think Sora schedule was right, but that Super Junior had already filmed their performance before the meeting (rehearsal maybe) at the 6.00 AM (yes, they film very early in the morning for Music Core, as they said in Star life Theater, and you can bet ELF will be there for them haha! :) ) so:

- prerecording for Music Core
- meeting with Sora and lunch (while at Music Core there are other groups performing)
- again at Music Core for recording (probably they had to film with their costumes)
- at the pool with Sora
- At Dimple house (we can see they had dinner, there are some dishes to clean)- we see some pictures on their table, so they had some fun, but MBC did not show us this too.
- Woojung visit till midnight.

@mywebfoot: I think he was darker in the hair because of the light, anyway he still had his white nail, so it was definetly the same day, hehhe!

anyway, do you know if they filmed today? Is Sora back in Korea?

viyra

the one thing that saddens me a bit about this couple is, Sora was never introduced to LT's family.  But I will still wait - that might happen

viyra Time ago we were discussing about why i love them strongly sooooo much

My husband asked me the same question viyra

Why not provided sora for his family and did not appear with him in any ep

or a visit to their son's home Even his sister did not appear at all in this program????

Honestly I cried in front of him a lot and I could not answering and I am still waiting with all dc lover Longtime

If after 10 years a happy ending to prove to my husband and all of the hater 

that We were right, especially leeteuk will show his love ;Performs his promise

I wish teuksora and all of you happiness as they make my life happy

I hope to stop crying because of the last episode

I will try to be strong and smiled

I hate parting

From Egypt love dc f.o.r.e.v.e.r

Sorry English is somewhat difficult so I follow silently

viyra

the one thing that saddens me a bit about this couple is, Sora was never introduced to LT's family.  But I will still wait - that might happen

or a visit to their son's home Even his sister did not appear at all in this program????

Honestly I cried in front of him a lot and I could not answering and I am still waiting with all dc lover Longtime

If after 10 years a happy ending to prove to my husband and all of the hater 

that We were right, especially leeteuk will show his love ;Performs his promise

I wish teuksora and all of you happiness as they make my life happy

I hate parting

Sorry English is somewhat difficult so I follow silently

nourelqamar25 said:

viyra

Honestly I cried in front of him a lot and I could not answering and I am still waiting with their lover dones Long

If after 10 years a happy ending to prove to my husband and all of the hate they
 We were right, especially leeteuk show his love ;Performs his promise

I wish them and all of you happiness as they make my life happy

I hate parting

Guest pinnavinna

viyra said: k_craze said: mywebfoot said: @k_craze LOL. Ahjumma fantasies are out of control.... :P Yes, I saw @witeku's fanfic that mentioned that (which are beautiful, btw!). Instead of wishful thinking I like to think of it as speaking blessings on them. Which is why I like the tradition of Good wishes for page toppers. For those FDs that weren't around yet during the strike, I can say that those page toppers were one way that kept all of us going when there were no new episodes to 'feed' us. Looking back, maybe it was good training, huh? Like a trial run for Teukie's enlistment.

viyra said: nourelqamar25 said:

viyra

Honestly I cried in front of him a lot and I could not answering and I am still waiting with their lover dones Long

If after 10 years a happy ending to prove to my husband and all of the hate they
 We were right, especially leeteuk show his love ;Performs his promise

I wish them and all of you happiness as they make my life happy

I hate parting

Guest k_craze

@nourelqamar25

We will all cry with you on the last episode. But like what @viyra suggested we will take it as Hanging episode instead of the last.

Actually, I am ok with MBC editing AS LONG AS they give us DC timeslot. Fine also even if the show doesn't flow fluidly. 

I would like to think towards the positive with the supposedly missing scene.  I would like to think that perhaps the PD is being nice to LT by giving the couple private time, even though they are supposed to film for WGM. Maybe like what some of us mentioned that the PD knows something about the couple and knowing that it is hard for the lovebirds to meet due to their busy schedule and time is running out for LT, so maybe our couple has some moment for themselves offcam.  The dinner at Dimple House, the polaroid moments, and the remaining time at the pool.  So I really do not mind, AS LONG AS they spent quality time together to grow more fond with each other and to strengthen their relationship.  It is ok for me not to witness all their time together, I would be happy if MBC just throw me 15-20min of 'scraps'.

Guest lallinachan

k_craze said:

@nourelqamar25

We will all cry with you on the last episode. But like what @viyra suggested we will take it as Hanging episode instead of the last.

Actually, I am ok with MBC editing AS LONG AS they give us DC timeslot. Fine also even if the show doesn't flow fluidly. 

I would like to think towards the positive with the supposedly missing scene.  I would like to think that perhaps the PD is being nice to LT by giving the couple private time, even though they are supposed to film for WGM. Maybe like what some of us mentioned that the PD knows something about the couple and knowing that it is hard for the lovebirds to meet due to their busy schedule and time is running out for LT, so maybe our couple has some moment for themselves offcam.  The dinner at Dimple House, the polaroid moments, and the remaining time at the pool.  So I really do not mind, AS LONG AS they spent quality time together to grow more fond with each other and to strengthen their relationship.  It is ok for me not to witness all their time together, I would be happy if MBC just throw me 15-20min of 'scraps'.

Guest mywebfoot

@lallinachan Another explanation is maybe that they didn't go back and forth, and lunch, although scheduled for 2pm, got pushed to after the 2.40pm back stage recording. Nothing new that Teukie is late to arrive! given that, it's possible that they didn't have a whole lot of time to shoot the pool scenes, resulting in not that much footage other than what we've seen. MBC did rush us viewers through that scene, but maybe it's some comfort to know that if they were running late, there wasn't much time spent at the pool anyway.
@viyra no, it's not critical, this investigation. Just for fun, and to pass the time till the next Sat. :)

Welcome all new visitors. I am impressed and amazed that DC popularity is even in EGYPT. Wow. Love is universally attractive!

Seeing everyone rave about the skin ship overload this episode is also fun!

Looking at this episode, it's hard to believe Sora is the same girl who had difficulty holding hands in front of the FJ brothers in law. Teukie asked her if she's ok doing his nails where everyone can see and she was like "Yeah!"

Besides the skin ship, another thing I liked about the episode was the fact that Teuk is comfortable enough to start playing pranks on Sora. SuJu is known for "trolling" each other, backed up by an enormous amount of love for each other. Up to now, he's been on his best manly behaviour, but it feels like as he gets more assured and comfortable with her, he is being his natural self with her. Luckily for him Sora can be just as dorky and she is a down to earth girl. I'd like to see her prank him too, but we may not have enough time for that. :(

haii guys.. just want to share this,found this on fb

Korea Tourism Organization (Indonesia)

One member of the Group Super Junior Leeteuk Korea that is rumored to be abreast of conscription coming September and October. Leeteuk will follow the conscription started on 17 September 2012 later and most likely he didn't participate INA SMTOWN concert enliven on September 22, later.

Salah satu anggota boyband Korea Super Junior yaitu Leeteuk dikabarkan akan mengikuti wajib militer dibulan September mendatang. Leeteuk akan mengikuti wajib militer mulai tanggal 17 September 2012 nanti dan kemungkinan besar dia tidak turut serta memeriahkan konser SMTOWN INA pada 22 September nanti. Info: http://hot.detik.com/music/read/2012/08/27/162015/2000193/1180/leeteuk-ucapkan-salam-perpisahan-lewat-twitter

as we guess, his military service will start on september :( (its still not official so all we can do is just wait  :-<)

here is the link to KTO indonesia fb : http://www.facebook.com/Koreatourismorganizationindonesiaoffice?ref=stream

Guest luvkdramas

I also feel the same way as other DC lovers here . Time is really against our couple.  I wish that MBC would give us at least 30 mins of our DC time until LT's enlistment and also for them to have more quality time time until it' time for LT's enlistment.  I also hope that there last time together would be more meaningful unlike what they did to enjung-jangwoo couple I somehow pity them for the way they ended their virtual marriage, besides it's the least MBC could do to our DC couple since they were robbed of 4 months of being together due to the strike and then due to olympics...........Let's cheer up guys, enough of this getting sad due to some unofficial news, besides this could also mean that they could talk more freely together and be somehow be free to see each other and make make some more sweet music together without worrying that they would be attacked by antis. 
Let's enjoy the remaining time with our DC and hope for the best for the 2 of them....Who knows we might get some goodnews before LT's enlistment that he has found a GF and that they're planning something big in the near future, hehehe (getting delusional!!!!!)  :-bd :-bd :-bd : 

You know guys, I found this forum like my second home. It's cheers me up a lot, let say that I am not the only one who got addicted with this lovely couple. Sometimes when I am at the office, I laugh by myself when reading all of your comment here. Once, my best friend at the office asked me why I am laugh alone, and when she found out she said OMG, you still addicted with all kdrama, kpop, even the reality show, and I told her that this is my other side ;) even when I am at home, my husband once call me delusional because of my addicted :P
But, once again I am really thank u to all people here (even intruder that give me second thought) and like I said, I feel like I found my second home  :-*

So  we know or think we can say that

-Leeteuk will probably go to start his enlistment in mid-September

-Those who are worried about Sora not being introduced to Leeteuk's family and the other Super Junior members..please realise

we do not see the majority of what is taped during the full day meeting Leeteuk and Sora have on the days they film WGM...

I can also use my common sense and say they contact each other outside of filming days...I am can bet Sora has met the other

SUJU members...that would have been on the day she went to Music show as his manager...also it seems she visited him when he

excercises....it is pretty obvious they meet when they can and so can run into other suju brothers..

We can wait and see how this all plays out in the upcoming month...

I said this before but I will say it again...WGM will dissapoint you with the episodes before the last...they are shorter and the new couples will be highlighted...

that's exactly what has been happening..as a person who has seen many WGM couple good-byes...the last show will make up for the dissapointments in the

shows they weren't given much time...

Stay happy..enlistment for men in Korea is normal and they do have a life outside with breaks and time off..I bet Leeteuk will be part of the

entertainment group in some ways...dj or whatever....and if he is not in active duty even better...he'll be in an office 9am to 5pm...so think positive... and

don't be sad...the end will be a new beginning for them...

Guest thenewbie28

OMG ~ i just found something interesting. in the photo book of Suju SS4 there's so many V sign that LT made. almost everytime when he found out camera capture him. I don't know if anyone else has been published before or not. but i'm so excited right now :D . because SS4 so related with our DC. they have lovey dovey during ss4 walked around the world ~ *p.s: if I'm not mistaken the second picture was taken when he did concert SS4 in singapore, the same time with sora's birthday 2012-02-18 :)

ab791ffcgw1dwchhqjd8ij.jpgab791ffcgw1dwchgi0gc6j.jpgab791ffcgw1dwcntskmruj.jpgab791ffcgw1dwcnvwogekj.jpgcr:sup3rjunior

Those who are wondering about Sora:

http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/twitter-120825-kang-sora-twitter-update-2/

She tweeted yesterday that she got to San Fransisco safely and it's sunny there.

She will go to the premeier of Meridia which she dubbed...in the evening 8/28/12..

credit:kangsora.wordpress and dzudzu for the translation

Guest pinnavinna

and i'm not mistaken a few moments later LT tweeted about his arrival in korea from guangzhou. coincidence? i don't think so... ( i choose to believe it's a sign from them..or whatever...i choose to be dimplesional anyway :D )

Guest malonowa

@nourelqamar25 I'm happy to see another African in this thread, don't be embarrassed by your English, and keep posting! Aja aja, hwaiting!

Have you noticed in the most recent photographs of Sora that she looks thinner?
I hope she is not overworking herself and stays healthy.

(Loves you Sora)