[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@viyra ah I see, thank u for your explanation... I agree with u that they are at the working it out stage. Btw, I just read a news somewhere that LT enlistment will in the end of the month, which is supposed to be at August 21, but SME cancelled it because of his busy schedule. I have a thought that's why our DC part is so short. So, I think what LT do to set up lunch with SungMin is the way of him to make sure SR feel for him, he need secure feel and make sure that SR will be waiting for him. I know that LT is one lucky guy to have SR, she's prety, down to earth, very understanding and made a very good motivation for LT. I relly hope that last episode for our DC is when SR came to his enlistment, so there are no divorce for this couple, they separate because of duty...

I think I have posted earlier since I read it somewhere that LT will enlist first week of October - I hope that happens.  And I also mentioned that if his schedule is packed, then he can postpone the enlistment for a short period of time, just like what JaeJoong of JYJ did.

All we have to do is bite our tongues and deal with it (so we don't cry but I'm sure we will).  We will all be sad and definitely miss them being together - on screen.  Let us all hope that the chemistry and the relationship they built to make us, their followers, be happy, will continue on until their stint is over.  I just hope and wish they make use of the time left for LT - send them somewhere for their honeymoon or have them spend a meaningful time together - and share some with us.

Sad but happy - that's probably what both of them are feeling right now.  Sad because they will  be separating - hopefully not totally - and happy they got so close to the point where it has become obvious- especially after Sora mentioned 'LT got awkward when he kissed her the first time' - and LT followed up with 'the second and third time is a different feeling of awkwardness' - not verbatim but my understanding of their conversation.

True - the meeting with SM should have settled his insecurity - that's why he thanked SM as he was leaving. 

Guest icyou_768

SR: "Did you feel awkward when you kissed me too? Your face turned red when you kissed me, so turns out that's because you feel awkward"
Hmm, I don't remember an episode where Leeteuk was the one who actually kissed Sora ;)
LT: The first kiss could be a little awkward
I'm not exactly sure if its the same for teuk..but most guys I know don't exactly count a kiss on the cheek as a first kiss. Seems like our thoughts about them already having their first kiss off cam is true ^_^ 

maemae2020 said: SR: "Did you feel awkward when you kissed me too? Your face turned red when you kissed me, so turns out that's because you feel awkward"
Hmm, I don't remember an episode where Leeteuk was the one who actually kissed Sora ;)
LT: The first kiss could be a little awkward
I'm not exactly sure if its the same for teuk..but most guys I know don't exactly count a kiss on the cheek as a first kiss. Seems like our thoughts about them already having their first kiss off cam is true ^_^ 

2-copy.jpgc2bfc3abc2bfc3abc3a1c397c2b0c3bac2b4c3b9

This is the picture I was referring and it was taken on July 25 ...We all know that this new episode was shot on July 12 meaning her outfits seem changed already and if you looked on the (1st ) picture infront of her she was wearing a super short and green blouse which caters for a casual wear..If you look at the 2nd picture the poster beside her, she waswearing  a short dress

Guest koreaTSL

Teuk&Sora honeymoon project

Hello~ I'm korea Teuk&Sora fan^^

Thank you for joining this teuk&Sora honeymoon project

I get e-mails from China TSL for honeymoon project

(Some of e-mails : Teukie will go to the army soon, here we dont have so much time. And now as we know he is doing the outstanding work of many program like <strong heart >and <star king> etc. so we think that the deadline of this event should be earlier than 25th of AUG.)

so...

We need to reschedule for deadline should be on 21st of AUG

Please, make to Teuk&sora couple can go to their honeymoon like another couple

We have no time to lose

Can you join us?

(p.s)

We will send our pictures(Teuk&Sora honeymoon) to MBC

Please mail us at the following email address.

sepia0814@naver.com

I just feel like teukso is either real, on the road to real, or vey good actors. I would rather think that they are already real because i sense something different in their vibe as a couple. They really do seem like they are together. I hope so. they are too perfect not to. And I think sora should yell at teukie for showing himself off (i.e the taking off of the clothes, the water...)and her not being able to. Unless(being delusional again) he one day says "fans, do you like what you see? Well, it all belongs to kang sora because she is my wife!" haha but i am just being crazy again.One last thing... I am also a supporter of yongshin/dooley couple(non wgm related) and we have a saying called being 'dooleysional' when we are being silly. Why don`t we say "dimplesional" when we are being silly here? Just a though...

Guest vierblith

Just watched the Eng-subs. I love how natural they are - from the hand-holding down to the conversations. Even the bickering seemed natural. I just hope that LT would get over his jealousy soon. If they're going to be for real, he'd have to trust Sora especially when he's already in the army. Though I think the SM jealousy has actually been long and over. I'm sure SM and LT have talked about it, and Sora didn't look particularly worried or piqued that LT brought SM along.
I particularly like how Sora told and showed LT her true feelings about LT's attention to girls. That way, LT didn't have to guess what's upsetting her because right now; guessing games are something they can't afford what with the little time they have.

kicheonsa said: I just feel like teukso is either real, on the road to real, or vey good actors. I would rather think that they are already real because i sense something different in their vibe as a couple. They really do seem like they are together. I hope so. they are too perfect not to. And I think sora should yell at teukie for showing himself off (i.e the taking off of the clothes, the water...)and her not being able to. Unless(being delusional again) he one day says "fans, do you like what you see? Well, it all belongs to kang sora because she is my wife!" haha but i am just being crazy again.One last thing... I am also a supporter of yongshin/dooley couple(non wgm related) and we have a saying called being 'dooleysional' when we are being silly. Why don`t we say "dimplesional" when we are being silly here? Just a though...

Guest joanne lee

Everybody in Word TSL  fan !!!!

Please comment and post picture like on top for Teuk & Sora's honeymoon on Aug 21.2012

( imbc.com/ just marrie board

and mbc twitter

and facebook.com/mbc)

?saduie=AG9B_P8TdmcSOdmE10OKvejvxqCz&att(like this)

twitter.com/withmbc(@withmbc)

twitter.com/mbcnest(@mbcnest)

www.facebook.com/mbc/

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/board/

please !! participate this event everyone !!

@joolife (twitter)

sepia 0814@naver.com

WooJung will have their last appearance end of this month; and since LT enlistment has been postponed (I'm sure until first week of October), we will see a lot of DC during the whole month of September.  Hopefully their segment would include a honeymoon

Those who can, please participate in the above project - this is all for our own benefit since we wanted to see them go on their honeymoon.  Don't forget we have a month to go and they will be gone.  :(( :(( :((

Guest Toh1430291759

Last Saturday's episode, Sora is angry with Teuk when he asked Sungmin for lunch, then how come Sungmin still join dimple couple later in the swimming pool? I am so puzzled!! Who is the one who call/ask Sungmin to join the swimming? Teuk again or Sora?  

Guest Toh1430291759

Also the scene that when Sora said "So just now you have been looking at girls who has paled-white face", Teuk put down his cutlery and don't dare to bring up his face and said "No like that", (URL link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO7q2mSRYhY at 7:50 to 8:03) it reminded me the scene when Teuk drank  americano with Sora and said that his longest relationship is longer than 1 year, Sora said "1 year, 2 year", Teuk's tone and face saying "No like that" also the same like last Saturday's episode.

Toh said:

Also the scene that when Sora said "So just now you have been looking at girls who has paled-white face", Teuk put down his cutlery and don't dare to bring up his face and said "No like that", (URL link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO7q2mSRYhY at 7:50 to 8:03) it reminded me the scene when Teuk drank  americano with Sora and said that his longest relationship is longer than 1 year, Sora said "1 year, 2 year", Teuk's tone and face saying "No like that" also the same like last Saturday's episode.

Guest pinnavinna

kicheonsa said: I just feel like teukso is either real, on the road to real, or vey good actors. I would rather think that they are already real because i sense something different in their vibe as a couple. They really do seem like they are together. I hope so. they are too perfect not to. And I think sora should yell at teukie for showing himself off (i.e the taking off of the clothes, the water...)and her not being able to. Unless(being delusional again) he one day says "fans, do you like what you see? Well, it all belongs to kang sora because she is my wife!" haha but i am just being crazy again.One last thing... I am also a supporter of yongshin/dooley couple(non wgm related) and we have a saying called being 'dooleysional' when we are being silly. Why don`t we say "dimplesional" when we are being silly here? Just a though...

Guest robinblue91

@viyra: exactly what other FDs on twitter also noticed! rather than reaching out for sora hand, its look like he was looking at something before sungmin entered and was trying to give it(ring) back to her!