[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

130519 Leeteuk will be guest on Speeding (Army FM 12:00-14:00 KST). He will be singing Hyunbin's "That Man" live. (via NKSubs)its secret garden ost

One man loves you
That man loves you wholeheartedly
he follows you around like a shadow everyday
That man is laughing and crying

Just how much…how much more do I have to gaze at you alone
This love that came like the wind
This beggar-like love
If I continue this way, will you love me?
Just come a little nearer…a little more
If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back
I who love you am next to you now
That man is crying.

That man is timid
So he learned how to laugh
That man has many stories that he can’t even tell his best friend
So his heart is full of tears
That’s why, That man
You, he loved you
Because you are just same as him
Yet another fool, yet another fool
Can’t you hug me before you go?
I want to receive love, baby
Everyday in my heart,
Just in my heart,
I shout and
That man is next to her even today.

Do you know That man is me?
You’re not pretending that you don’t know, right?
You really don’t know cause you’re a fool.

Just how much… how much more do I have to gaze at you alone
This love that’s like a fool
This beggar-like love
If I continue this way, will you love me?
Just come a little nearer…a little more…
If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back
I who love you is next to you now
That man is crying.

Guest kulot

class="entry-title"Kang Sora dishes on her past kiss scene with Yoo Seung Ho20130515_KangSora.jpg

Kang Sora dished on her kiss scene with Yoo Seung Ho in their 2009 film ‘4th Period Mystery‘.

On SBS‘ ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, Kang Sora surprised Yoo Seung Ho’s noona fans by revealing that kissing the young actor wasn’t as gratifying as they would have guessed. She shared, “Seung Ho was a minor at the time, so I felt like I committed a sin.”

She continued, “I’m very proud of him for doing his best to fulfill his military duty. I hope he returns safe and sound,” showing her support for the young actor who suddenly enlisted in March of this year.

Kang Sora also revealed her secret to her weight loss for the drama ‘Ugly Alert‘.

cr:allkPOP.com

i can't help not to LOL when sora said kissing yoo seung ho fells like committing a sin...or i will say it was corrupting minor case..but i doubt of how she will answered if being ask how does it felt when kissing PJS..she might answered it REALLY FELT LIKE HEAVEN!!! LOL

I miss JungSora so I tried to rewatch their WGM special where MC Misun asked Sora

December 2011

Misun : Leeteuk shi said that you are not his ideal woman...to you is he your ideal type of man

Sora :  He became one.. I don't have an ideal man.

Sina Interview March 8 2013

Sina: What is your ideal man?

Sora: As I’m tall, I prefer strong/muscular man with a shaped/pointed chin. Also, I’m a bit rounded, that’s why I like guys with the same physical (shape) like foreign actors like Chris Hemsworth from [Thor], Mark Walberg.

Leeteuk Interview recent

Jungsu said he doesn’t have a favorite girl group right now because he likes all of them

For Sora's ideal man she prefers to choose an international actors and for PJS he did not specify any girl group instead he credits all of them, therefore he can no longer be associated with any single girl group. It seems that lately PJS is very careful on his words especially when he is doing interview coz he knows that eventhough Sora will be busy still she can find out things he has said even he do it in the army shows. By the way have you seen this photo.

leeteuk-1

PJS was caught on camera while Shinhwa was filming their program. I can't help but to think that PJS can call Sora more often now since he can be alone at times and even when he is doing an event before the show or after he can be able to contact her. As seen in the picture he was alone  going to a shop near the DAEJEON station.  I wonder what kind of shop was he supposed to enter.

Korean couple Rain Kim Tae Hee dating

Did you notice the similarities between PJS and Rain in the picture both are wearing a mask when they are outside of the camp to avoid public eyes. Do celebrities like to bring a white mask with them? Is it for dating or even when they are outside? Is he supposed to meet Sora on that day Shinhwa saw him coz he has a mask on his neck which only shows that he was hiding. Unluckily Shinhwa knows him well coz they were both at SM entertainers before.

I read it allkpop an article where Sora said that when she kiss Yoo Seung Hoo she felt like she committed a sin coz he was minor back then. I remember when the FT told the DC that Sora never sees younger man as man for her and it only mean that she felt worried doing it and for Leeteuk kiss she felt sad coz she was not able to do it properly for him since she mention how her hands was in an awkward position and after 4 seconds only did she realized that she was kissed meaning her emotions when he was hugging her was deep that when he asked for a kiss unconsciously her body and mind follows and that only shows that her feelings was all over her that she was not able to react soon. Her kiss with some of her leading men makes her prepared therefore her mindset was more in that state but for PJS kiss she was unprepared and that her emotions was all over her.

I guess the kiss made by PJS is more natural for her than the kiss she has done before. Even though it was a smack the real emotions of them were there.

By the way you can see from my signature in the sleeping beauty photo shoot that she immediately smile when she felt PJS kiss her on the forehead. It only shows how happy she was when he was able to do it to her and for some couples I saw where unexpectedly the man kissed his partner the facial expression of the girl will either frown ( meaning upset ), worried or shy. For Sora she was happy when he done it. She only becomes shy when she saw again the people on the set and for PJS when he kiss her he smiled at look at her straight they even had eye contact for awhile after the kiss. Whatever people say PJS will always remember Sora since he has done kissing on TV first with her not only once but twice for him.

Did you also notice how Sora can make PJS react manly? what I mean is that even though Sora is younger than PJS he never see her as dongsaeng or younger girl instead he see her as a woman. When I watch PJS in the tango dance eventhough he was shy with the Lady teacher you can sense that he don't feel anything except awkwardness but for Sora he really become a wolf on the pratices because for every small skinship she done to him the reaction was quite huge to him. That is the reason he can't look at her since he thinks something more than the tango itself.

Why do you think he kiss her on the last episode? I felt like he really wanted it long before and he don't want to miss that chance where she will refuse but I think Sora has no plans of refusing the kiss of PJS.  Sora may not be a girl group member but she can definitely make PJS react like a wolf. I have onbserved something on the Tango dance but I can't mention it since it is for adults only (LOL) but if anyone is interested to know just PM me and I will tell you what I just saw. Definitely it was not discussed here yet coz FD's are well mannered.

Guest lolowaw

I love this song before appearing Teuksora

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

I'm big fan for Hyun Bin & Baek Ji Young  she Have a high sense when she sings 
realy I can not wait till Lt sings this song because this song tones is low and Lt good at low tones, Do you remember how was Lt wonderful when he sang a song ((she)) because it's rhythm low 
I'm sure Lt chose this song because it means a lot to him, and giving - away to someone special in his heart :x it seems that Lt missing Sora so much I can not wait..... I can not wait..... I can not wait ~X( Please FDC If Lt sang this song Please place the Video in this thread I want to see Lt face expressions when he sings this song....... 

Kang Sora progress in WGm and PJS through her interviews.

Nov 22 2011 ASIA TODAY

“I still awkward for a couple of weeks with Leeteuk-ssi. We are very shy and do not talk much, just see each other and smile. I mean I want to be a bit closer, but I’m worried about what happen in the future. Leeteuk-ssi step by step try to less the awkward closer to me at a time. I’m trying to be close to each other too. He really cares me a lot “

March 31 2012 ( during the strike ) Sports Seoul

“We got really close after we began filming ‘We Got Married’, but we haven’t seen each other in so long that I’m worried it may become awkward when we see each other again,” she said. “Mid-January was the 100-day mark since the day we met, so I prepared something for him, but I couldn’t actually do it.”

“The 16th of next month is our 200 days. I will prepare a special event, thinking of Leeteuk oppa,” she said. Viewers are drawn to Kang Sora’s wholesome image showcased on the show, as she is bright and lovely, knowing how to be considerate of others.

“I’m actually a rather quiet person and have no aegyo, but I changed a lot after being with him,” she admitted. “He’s a really thoughtful and considerate person. My parents love him, they think he’s the ideal son-in-law.”

September 2012 Daily Sports

Recently your couple life with Leeteuk in We Got Married has ended:

“It was such a bittersweet thing to me to be involved for almost a year in the programme. Even I didn’t do that much filming with Leeteuk but lately we’ve been receiving and sending (exchanging) text messages to say hello and ask each other’s well-being. As Oppa will be enlisted in army next month, I’m going to visit him once around next year. If I go find (visit) him too early, the senior military soldiers who notice this might rather be uncomfortable with it.”

-Any differences dating with a real boyfriend (compared to couple life in We Got Married):

Leeteuk Oppa is a very caring and mature person much more than you think he is. Honestly, you can’t say that 100% of our appearances in We Got Married are all acting. Within the broadcast (during filming), it was at least same/equal as the actual dating. From my personal experience, it (the show) brings out my inner femininity.”

Sina Interview March 8 2013

Sora: [WGM] is different from other variety as it does not have any script, it’s ‘live improvisation’. We only expressed as how we like it. I think we received the Popularity award because I let down my fears (burden) and was able to express ourselves comfortably. Also I’m very thankful to Lee Teuk because it is also due to his good fortune/blessings. Thank you. ^^

March 26 2013 Cultwo Radio Show

Sora revealed Leeteuk’s recent development: [after enlisting] he became more muscular, naturally tan, even more masculine now, probably the physique of army men. In the radio broadcast, Sora, “I watched Leeteuk performance in The Promise recently. Leeteuk now when compared to ‘WGM’ time, is much ‘better’. She also said “she kept the bracelet Teuk gave her (during wgm), tho it is gold, it’s very thin” Sora smiling.

This is how I loved Sora compared to some actress her views on WGM never changes no matter the time already passed and I realized that in her last interview she call him leeteuk only meaning there is really an informal relationship between them no more shi or oppa. I guess she is comfortable to call him on a different name which we don't know. The only inconsistent I can see from her is how she call Leeteuk sometimes oppa, sometimes with a shi and sometimes leeteuk only.I wonder why

After finding out that my other ship (TaeMin/NaEun as Innocent Couple) were sent to Japan with the other two couples to film WGM, I can now clearly understand why there were so many DON'TS and DO NOTs as far as LEETEUK the entertainer is concerned - very clear.

So FDs, all our speculations are all true.  >:)

I know these has been posted a lot of times but something caught my interest here.

Facts:

• being the eldest, he was given the position of being the leader in Super Junior.
  • not the best driver even though he claims to be
  • used to host a radio show with Eunhyuk (Kiss The Radio)
  • looks after his fellow members
  • sometimes tucks his fellow members in
  • sometimes wakes up his fellow members
  • sometimes takes care of fellow members images
  • shares his knowledge with fellow members
  • is the laziest
  • was born on a rainy day
  • has a lot of happy sides
  • has an awesome laugh
  • knows how to pull lame jokes.
  • has 170 stitches from a car accident
  • loves rain
  • his room and most of his wardrobe is white
  • listens to music without headphones, because he has this phobia where he’s afraid of getting attacked from behind
  • if he’s bored and lonely, he’ll post up something on his cyworld,twitter,etc or listen to music loudly.
  • likes to get up late in the morning
  • feels exhausted after working a whole day, will lock the door and sleep
  • according to Kyuhyun, Leeteuk’s room at the dorm is really messy and he doesn’t clean it when  it is either.
  • one time, his manager had to break the door to enter his room in the morning, but he didn’t wake up, so the manager had to carry Leeteuk on his back

Hobbies: piano, composing music, listening to music, singing, going online

When PJS changed his cyworld based on the facts I don't think he was bored instead he was lonely and lately there were no changes either on his twitter and cyworld does it mean he was avoiding himself to go online because we all know that Sora is visible lately on the media because of her new drama and at the same time if ever PJS misses her she can be contacted through her mobile , just looking at her picture here seems she is waiting for a kako message or maybe a call as well from someone. Sora has been consistent wearing something white with her either a white pearl bracelet or her clothes will always be mixed with something white on it just see her white tshirt under her jacket and even her presscon I thought she stop wearing white on it but still you find the white in there. Her habit seems odd coz I remember the SJ said that if you see PJS not wearing white clothes definitely he has something white on himself  just like Sora these days

Sora was aware that PJS likes white she even gave him a gift on his birthday but seeing her everytime, I can't help to be delusional that somehow it reminds her of PJS.

imageimage

Sora's dress is mixed with a white and even in her drama poster she was wearing white pants and red blouse

not to forget this picture below also...

Brown and white blouse also...

Guest Yi0481

@viyra what don't and do not are you referring to? Would love to hear more about this, especially cos I was pretty upset that DC never got a honeymoon at all!

viyra said:

After finding out that my other ship (TaeMin/NaEun as Innocent Couple) were sent to Japan with the other two couples to film WGM, I can now clearly understand why there were so many DON'TS and DO NOTs as far as LEETEUK the entertainer is concerned - very clear.

So FDs, all our speculations are all true.  >:)

@kaiskloset ... there s nothing 2 c in that post my friend ,, except the shocking fact that Jinwoon is actually a 2pm member kkkkkkkk

but hey!

now I know who is the girl in the pic .. 
come here .. I'll whisper it to you .. the girl is.....
v
v
v
v
v
it's our Sunny FD member .. @tweetiaa
kkkk
ya! chingu ya!.. just admit it .. it's you who's making all this fuss right? kkkk ,, u even knew that Jinwooni is from 2pm & hid it from us.. how could u? kkkkk XD

zeez said: @kaiskloset ... there s nothing 2 c in that post my friend ,, except the shocking fact that Jinwoon is actually a 2pm member kkkkkkkk

but hey!

v
v
v
v
v
kkkk
ya! chingu ya!.. just admit it .. it's you who's making all this fuss right? kkkk ,, u even knew that Jinwooni is from 2pm & hid it from us.. how could u? kkkkk XD

kaiskloset said: zeez said: @kaiskloset ... there s nothing 2 c in that post my friend ,, except the shocking fact that Jinwoon is actually a 2pm member kkkkkkkk

but hey!

v
v
v
v
v
kkkk