[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I'm sure Leeteuk and Sora took pictures when she came to see his Musical Promise..but those pictures are for them to have not for the public and I totally think that's the way it should be.

Guest josan

l

onging4spring

said:

lolowaw

said:

Help

[size=3]Can anyone tell what is this?[/size][size=3]What happened to the vote?[/size][size=3]Where did our voices?[/size][size=3]Is there forging?[/size]

icon_down.gif 1569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile1%2,689 점6 위6 위

X( X( X(

Guest lolowaw

Well, even if it is spending the whole life we will continue to voteLadies this time must be a strong vote (be or not to be), little difference between sora and fifth place, do not give up Please remember the happiness that she given to usfighting  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

icon_na.gif294박신혜Profile4%12,951 점5 위5 위
6위  icon_na.gif569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile4%12,494 점6 위6 위

malonowa

said: Dear Fighting Dimples.

Long time no see. I have been sitting on this secret for quite some time.

The rehearsal pictures of ‘The Promise’ were released ages ago, but not everything behind the scenes was revealed. In the spoiler I have one of PJS’s “bloopers” during rehearsal.

Again, you would wonder how I got this information, let’s just say that Malonowa-Land’s intelligence agency is quite capable.

Picture credits: sup3rjunior.com

1-2_zps45bed963.jpg2-1_zpsa8a08ed0.jpg3-1_zps37b41540.jpg4-1_zps4ee7b4e6.jpg10_zps5c191a0e.jpg6-1_zps3b2b3cc8.jpg9_zps1fc792ac.jpg5-1_zps6f5ef524.jpg8-1_zps7d0eb2e0.jpg11_zps0d7b0207.jpg7-1_zpse332ce6a.jpg12_zpsbaf33937.jpg

ps: I am starved for material when it comes to our DC. It is hard to come up with my type of posts lately, but ispiration may come when I least expect it.

ok gurls! @zeez @mianazra @tienvo2

and my fellow bebefds sunny gang @felicity04 and @echalovable
weve got some dancing moves to do... our Sora-ra now on top 5! overtaking shinhye with a hundred and forty votes... so we need those fingers to vote  pretty FDs... fighting!!!

순위사진이름프로필투표 지지율SH 포인트지난주 순위최고 순위
1위  icon_na.gif139송지효Profile28%91,727 점1 위1 위
2위  icon_up.gif 2753구혜선Profile26%85,693 점4 위4 위
3위  icon_down.gif 1525문근영Profile16%55,203 점2 위2 위
4위  icon_down.gif 1293윤은혜Profile14%46,222 점3 위3 위
5위  icon_up.gif 1569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile4%14,300 점6 위6 위
6위  icon_down.gif 1294박신혜Profile4%14,156 점5 위5 위

Guest lolowaw

I'm happy continued dears  and do not let Sora  down to sixth place ,We will fight to put sora in fourth place

5위  icon_up.gif 1569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile4%14,901 점6 위6 위
6위  icon_down.gif 1294박신혜Profile4%14,357 점5 위5 위

Guest tweetiaa

Kyaaaaaa.........SORA now is in the TOP FIVE...!!!!  =D> Come on guyss.....We can make it to be number 1, keep voting uri baby princess :D

BEUxdgOCUAIy6Ex.png

Wait! I can see someone is preparing to show her bonamana dance performance for us...poke @zeez eonni ROFL =)) =)) =))

Guest mianazra

Yeahh!!!! Deabakk!! @kaiskloset..@zeez....go go gurl.. i cant wait for the dance dear..

bounce to u, bounce to you.. kkk :D:D

Guys lets make our Sorara going to the TOP..Hwaiting FD,s... :x :x

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY everyone!!!
As promised, chapter 13.. (^_^) special shoutout to poke @mianazra and just to remind you, as per Teukso Soompi thread rule, commenting about FF in the thread is not allowed, if you want to, please put it on spoiler. Thanks for reading dear..much appreciated.. :)

http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/when-love-and-hate-collide-chapter-13/

and here's a little something for Dimples Day [GIF]
X-mas_zps8ff0ff38.gif

Guest mianazra

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY everyone!!!

As promised, chapter 13.. (^_^) special shoutout to poke @mianazra and just to remind you, as per Teukso Soompi thread rule, commenting about FF in the thread is not allowed, if you want to, please put it on spoiler. Thanks for reading dear..much appreciated.. :)

http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/when-love-and-hate-collide-chapter-13/

and here's a little something for Dimples Day [GIF]

:D tq dear playerkbd..keep in touch ok...hwaiting.. :x :x

[iNFO] MERIDA AND THE MAGICAL FOREST DOWNLOAD
I only have the torrent for it and I think it's much better this way. LOL.
Not familiar with Torrent downloading, watch this :

Okay, here's the MAGNET URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6DC38202E8B6447461CB1CA83802B617EE238789&dn;=메리다 와 마법의 숲:더빙판 (Zoom)&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

Also, since this is a 2 audio (english and korean) movie, I suggest you use VLC Media Player so that you can choose between those two audios. This movie is a 5.1 dolby digital one, you can just customize it if you use VLC. :)

Here's the .srt file (SUBS) for you to download as well :
http://www.4shared.com/office/NRp1JFmg/Brave20121080pBRripx264YIFY.html

If you have issues or questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks!

credit to dear @TeuklovesSora

Guest dilarizn

hi, lovely FDs!
as usual, I just wanna share my new fanarts! ^^ actually, this was like a "challenge" from @ukts74 and @pinnavinna to me on twitter. kk
hope you like it.
Happy Dimple Day!! ^^

tumblr_mj17fcxoaO1riqqhyo1_500.jpg

see you next time... cheers!
keep spreading TeukSora LOVE~^^

I guess I missed so much JUNGSORA and I saw myself watching THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS....

I have the feeling the writer got inspired with our JUNGSORA here are some of the sweet moments in the drama.

1. Kiss on the forehead ( Episode 7 of TWTWB )

2. Snow slide of the 4 pairs ( Episode 7 of TWTWB ) ..It is like the double date of DC w/ Donghae.

3. The amusement park date

4. The feeding of chocolate w/ sugar sprinkle....reminds me of the CHURROS of JungSora

5. The Arm Pillow

I'm looking forward to this drama just to see which extent the writer can put the sweet moments of JUNGSORA..