[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest iszaku

hi pretty FDS...just dropped here to say hi because i missed both of themm...now..off to rewatched their episode for god sake..i didnt know many times i pressed the replay button..esp the tango and nami island ep..still cant get ovet the giddiness though...  :x :x :x

anyway..love and hugs for all FDS... ;)

When I saw this BTS picture I can't help but to smile because IJH has done a V sign ( like a peace sign) and Sora act on the picture is like she was scared on someone.. Looks funny and also makes my heart feel happy seeing this kind of gesture and body language knowing that someone Jealous Teuk might seen this scene.

Picture credit to @companydjdg twitter

BQEHwSxCYAAqMIF.jpg:large

Sorry for not active here lately...
Been busy at work and doing something ^^ ;))

Btw thanks who keeping our House still alive...
and welcome to new FD  @iluvramen and @qlae  give bothe u warm hug >:D<
and saengil chukae to @glae sorry for late congratz  b'day ^^

Happy Dimple Day in a Nice day ^^

Guest jinheelove

Hello Friends...Its off topic so I am sorry if its against the rules.I need a little help from my DC friends... And I want to say it in PM but i don't know how to :( Can someone tell me how to PM..
Thank You
 DC Fighting

Guest mywebfoot

jinheelove said: Hello Friends...Its off topic so I am sorry if its against the rules.I need a little help from my DC friends... And I want to say it in PM but i don't know how to :( Can someone tell me how to PM..
Thank You
 DC Fighting 

Guest koreanway88

Annyeong FD's!    Sorry I was not active in giving badges, re posting stuff about  our bias. Rest assured that my love for these couple is still there.... I would like to find out is there any site I can watch Ugly Alert with subtitles?   I want to see Sora again acting but dramacrazy closed already.   Thank You!   I miss Teuk and Sora...  I guess I have to re watch their episodes.   Thank You!   I would appreciate it very much if you could help me with Ugly Alert eng sub.

Another Update from @companydjdg July,26th,2013

BQJuebPCIAAOpqr.jpg
This is like angel ^^
BQJuyvPCYAA9Dpo.jpg
Panda eyes Scene LOL
BQO7hKgCAAE8MI5.jpg
OMO!!! SO funny..... She like to playing ^^
BQO7wNsCQAAPpKY.jpg
Athough she cant update, this "twitter owner" make us happy can see her... ^^

i show this article at yahooshe is soo beautifulhttp://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/kang-sora-to-release-new-fashion-pictorial-with-081512070.html

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Sora to release new fashion pictorial with URBANLIKE
[by Chloe Yun] Actress Kang Sora revealed her recent pictorial with fashion lifestyle magazine ‘URBANLIKE,’ captivating eyes of internet users. 
In the pictorial, Not only did Kang sora created an urban, feminine look with cobalt-blue one-piece and black jacket, but also she managed a mannish look, matching her sky-blue jacket with black pants.
Kang Sora also completed both look with trendy flat shoes, making her feminine look lovelier and adding a subtle amount of girlish feeling to her mannish look. Her shoes were reportedly ‘DEAR SHOES’ by shoe brand ‘SPUR.’
Meanwhile, rest of Kang Sora’s pictorial can be found on the August issue of URBANLIKE. (photo by URBANLIKE) 

Hello fellow FDs!  The thread seemed to have been quiet in the last few weeks.  I may not be here that much but I always read and try to keep myself updated as far as our Dimple Couple is concerned.

I can fully understand the silence from the 'other half' who is currently serving his country (and we all know the reason why); but I am very concerned about the 'other half' who's been busy with her drama and CFs.  How I wish Sora would go back to how she used to be -- lively - glowing face with that killer smile to show her dimples - and a healthy body.  Some of you may not agree with me but the Kang Sora I've seen in pictures lately is a far cry from the Kang Sora of Park JungSoo that I know.

Hello FD's ate @viyra  was right the glowing Sora I saw in WGM and her interviews before the drama started looks really different, I can't blame her the pressure on the ratings of her drama have some affect on her somehow. I remember when she was in DH2 she cried infront of her hubby not only she was tired but also the response and ratings of her drama somehow affected her. While for PJS now a days he is very quiet and we can't blame him to be more extra careful since his promotion is ongoing and having the scandal on their section might have affected him, for we know that Sangchu and S7even was sentenced  in military jail for 10 days because of the incident. We really don't know what is happening lately in those celebrity recruits who will be transferred to another camp or troupe. I just hope our couple stay happy and healthy..

shymaldita28 said: Hello FD's ate @viyra  was right the glowing Sora I saw in WGM and her interviews before the drama started looks really different, I can't blame her the pressure on the ratings of her drama have some affect on her somehow. I remember when she was in DH2 she cried infront of her hubby not only she was tired but also the response and ratings of her drama somehow affected her. While for PJS now a days he is very quiet and we can't blame him to be more extra careful since his promotion is ongoing and having the scandal on their section might have affected him, for we know that Sangchu and S7even was sentenced  in military jail for 10 days because of the incident. We really don't know what is happening lately in those celebrity recruits who will be transferred to another camp or troupe. I just hope our couple stay happy and healthy..

Guest mayza11

viyra said: shymaldita28 said: Hello FD's ate @viyra  was right the glowing Sora I saw in WGM and her interviews before the drama started looks really different, I can't blame her the pressure on the ratings of her drama have some affect on her somehow. I remember when she was in DH2 she cried infront of her hubby not only she was tired but also the response and ratings of her drama somehow affected her. While for PJS now a days he is very quiet and we can't blame him to be more extra careful since his promotion is ongoing and having the scandal on their section might have affected him, for we know that Sangchu and S7even was sentenced  in military jail for 10 days because of the incident. We really don't know what is happening lately in those celebrity recruits who will be transferred to another camp or troupe. I just hope our couple stay happy and healthy..