[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi my frendsss......
Just stop to sharing my fan art ^^
teukso93_zpsb472f037.jpg
i know this pic a bit weird but i just remeber this like "Tango scene" LOL
teukso94_zpsf50edc89.jpg
is this fate??? Dunno why... They "skiny season" and "gesture" or "place" seems very similar.. Eventhough they are in the different place but still in the same SKY ♥

oke back to work again ^^

teukso83__zps41109cbb.jpg
I know i can reach your hand now..
and you can reach my hand now..
but at least we still walking together..
and will always be right beside each other..

EDIT TOPPER Page :
- Wish they stay happy together and didnt make us (FD) worried because of them
- Wish we can see many hint from them
- Wish we can keep in Faith in this "lonely" season TT
- Wish our Toppagers comes true

huey

said:

teukso94_zpsf50edc89.jpg
is this fate??? Dunno why... They "skiny season" and "gesture" or "place" seems very similar.. Eventhough they are in the different place but still in the same SKY ♥

kaiskloset said:

huey

said:

Guest lolowaw

Special thanks to dear  @viyra @shymaldita28 @zeez coz they miss me in the thread .and Dear sweet heart unnie viyra Deserve apology from me because I made ​​her worry while I was in a nice trip, and I did not say her goodbye (Forgive me) my lovely friend, promise i will not do it again
Hello Dear FD I miss you all I've read what I missed,Thank you for keeping this thread alive, as usual all your prints glamorous but i read some member prints and they are worried and some perhaps some may concerned because Sora no follow Lt in Twitter I want to lift the morale of those dear and reassured them. 
I think the reason is this Twitter for Sora some members believed that Sora no longer follow Lt in Twitter

• [*]BM7Oh4TCIAAhf0n.jpg:large
    [*]
Twitter is not everything there are other ways to Sora can follow Lt with am i right?
[*]First, the brand Coco Chanel it's a famous global brand, Secondly, it's this year's model in bags, clothes and other stuff and Lt also has a T-shirt with the same tag 
[*]Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
[*]image
[*]Lt used his fans to send secret messages to his lover,It is a smart and safe way ,Do not you think that Sora follow Lt Style in sending secret messages by fans or friends or film or a serial or program........ or it could be a coincidence?????? OK
[*]But must Sora follow Lt directly? Sora still follow Lt but indirectly way.......
[*]First Look at sora's clothes in the Episodes Ugly Alert always note there is blue or white in her clothes,Lt's favorite colors,&The rest of the colors are little used by Sora.......
[*]While the colors of this season are these 
[*]image
[*]But Sora deliberately to enter the white and blue color with these other colors when there is no white and blue color she use an hour or bag, or any white accessories ,if someone said it was a coincidence i will tell her Well maybe, but is it also coincidence that Sora put her shirt in the same Lt way at the same side?  We know that the director does not interfere in the actor or actress clothing only if it is not suitable for the role.....
[*]image
[*]image
[*]Note Sora shoes from among all colors Why she chose the yellow color?  It is also track shoe is it because Lt wore a yellow one track shoes ?[*] image
[*]So if you Notice mannequin head (rabbit duck and monkey image) are not these animals exist in the program wgm..... can you believe I see Lt with Sora in the series (do not leave her) as if Lt's spirit within the body of Sora 
[*]image
[*]Even when she wants to test the Hero she used her finger to tapping\ peck the same way that she used with Lt.....the difference sora with the hero was lightly tapping but with Lt she peck strongly because she was impressed in his muscles and certainly coz she like Lt.
[*]image
[*]image
[*]707740201.jpg
[*]In this scene requires from Sora to be affected and crying \ shedding tears But why Sora lifted her eyes to the top as if she does not want to bring out the tears ,Such as the case in the recent episode of wgm But with Lt Sora was already does not want to go down her tears so do not make Lt suffering...... But in the series she had to descend tears and Sora already have paid attention and quickly lowered her eyes,here I smiled because Sora still under Lt & WGM effect  Because Lt in her brain we see a lot of movements similar to what she did in wgm (Printed in the subconscious mind) Sora surround herself by atmosphere reminds her with Lt . she is also missing him so much.
[*]As for sora weight loss, it has nothing to do with Lt but remember that Sora from among a number of actor & actress who made diet http://news.nate.com/view/20130523n31809
[*]And definitely Sora follow a healthy diet because she must maintain\ be careful for her health if not for the sake of Lt surely in order to her job 
[*]After all this, I'd say that Sora follow Lt daily in her series 
[*]And for Lt, hmmmm I have paid attention that Lt signs missing , nostalgia & sadness appeared on his face since sora love story began develop with her ​​partner in the series ,Well, in order to be a logical i must showed Lt personality , we know Lt is very jealous person his jealousy is not the kind of rational & always be clear , quick and it has a reaction.......... from the second meeting with Sora Lt shows dissatisfaction\displeasure with sora partner even he was jealous of handshake by his brothers he did not want them to touch Sora even tango trainer received his share from Lt's jealousy , Lt cut his outlook  when he was explaining about eye contact.[*]And because there was a camera, we would have seen a stronger reaction from him for this reason, Lt was hardly controlled his reaction coz he can't controlling his jealous .Lt expressions and his face was like this when he becomes jealous and disappointed & can not do anything[*]  image
Thus personality, can not be reassured all the time , he needs his girlfriend reassure him all the time & always has worries and does not exist in his dictionary life something known (acting) always the case with him like if Sora will be attracted to her partner (Another man) , or maybe she's forgotten him......  For this Lt asked Sora about this particular thing in Episode 3 that was in the first meeting ,even MC said that Lt concern isn't early, but what might Lt can do it was his real personality ( that is he) and I put the full dialogue her 
[*]image
[*]In one of the episodes of strong heart we saw Lt affected in the love story of a football player with the actress and how she had left her acting career for her love and her child ,when Lt raising the image of the actress, gave the V sign Certainly he wants from Sora same sacrifice, but because he loved and respected and knows that Sora like acting career, Lt sacrificed in his desire.
[*]Do you remember Lt when he was speaking with the FT in Episode 17 Lt was telling FT about the possibility of make Sora pregnant before marriage Probably Lt has thinking much of the topic and how to make Sora give up her career, and found that the only solution that makes Sora leave her career without forcing her is to become pregnant before marriage because she is certainly will not dare to face the public by her pregnancy before marriage, If they were married and became Sora pregnant it will be normal this will not make sora give up her job.
[*]We did not hear any bad news about Sora or Lt not even a rumor, weeks before LT was happy, especially after his return from vacation after the company incident..... Why he suddenly seemed to feel lonely? Nothing happens, the only convincing explanation is what happening from  intimacy events between the hero and Sora in the series
[*]But man like his personal,(and, as I said Lt does not believe that is acting), do you think he'll be pleased , reassuring, happy , comfortable and confident when he sees his lover in an intimate love scenes with another man like this Scenes [*]image
[*]image
[*]image
[*]image
[*]image
[*]image
[*]And certainly we will see more of these scenes and perhaps deeper and more an intimate, especially now that three men handsome and tall love Sora, in Lt's mind maybe if Sora was not affected by the hero probably by his brother or the lawyer.
[*]Lt wishes to do all these things with Sora in wgm program but he could not coz of his doubts
[*]In one of the interviews I have heard that the hero or do not know who specifically said that Sora treat them like a sister, however,this did not make Lt calm down or reassure the expressions of concern and loneliness stuck in his face he is always absent-minded.[*]130625 Leeteuk
[*]130615 Leeteuk 1
[*] He needs  Sora to extinguish the fire of his heart and his jealousy ,he tries to stir up public sympathy and Sora (when he said feels lonely) so as not to let Sora's mind hesitation to visit him
[*]Especially now, he is in the Army such as the prisoner could not do anything but to send her messages through the fans and mentions that he will soon be promoted , He wants to see her asap.......... In one of his interviews said I am missing to the fans and as long as the fans waiting for him he will miss them equally correct me if i be delusional .........of course, we know this is not to the fans but to the same person who Lt talk about her in Strong Heart if he found a girlfriend before going to the army and this girl waited for two years he will marry her[*]Even that if (Sora visit him) but don't you believes that  Lt's happiness will be equal to his caution and concern,if she visit him it is too worry and if she not visit him it will be disturbing and painful and saddnees for him, Lt like between two fires, he must be warned from scandal and he has to protect his lover & protects his reputation as the leader of a big band and protects his reputation as a soldier want to give a good impression to the public & above all of this the challenges that we do not know anything about it, all these it is a pressure & difficulties on Lt, he wants to see Sora badly and at the same time concern and warned . O God helped teuksora I beg of you .[*]I hope what I wrote reassuringly and removes the ghost of fear of some members, do not lose your faith do not say bad things coz if you repeated saying bad things it will happen
[*]I have a wish it is different from your wish , You wish Sora go to visit Lt, I'm sure that Sora will go to visit him, but my wish is to see one photo they are together or filming for 5 seconds only it's enough for me, I'm dying  from missing to see them together again, even for a few moments . O God,make my simple and difficult at the same time wish come true ................. If you love Teuksora All of u say Amin

Guest lolowaw

@shymaldita28  What can I say you & @viyra Thank you very much my dear I appreciate your words It made ​​me feel happy even I blushed , guys you have made ​​me feel that I'm a real value & not just a number in this thread that is because you are tops Your words, not only encourage me, it's Precious jewelerys ......Thank you for any member supported me and encouraged me and feel what I write one day I'm going to thank & remind you in your names one by one .In fact,when i was in the trip something caught my eye their Reminded me byTeuksora, it changed my view please wait for it a little time it takes time to writelove you guys.

Guest uilala

i just wish for LT and Sora to be strong and assure each other that it'll be less than 400 days before LT finishes his enlistment. so Fighting!!!
i have a very random source of joy today.. since the thread feels a little bit sad because of LT's statement that his been lonely. My sister was squealing in a corner and gues what i fould out!

she's watching LT's proposal scene to sora in the concert. and even if i knew it well and i watch it lots of times. it never fail to melt my heart  :x
so my fellow DC's just remember the moment they made us realize that it probably is love what they have. fighting!!

\m/

Guest sachixia

A Remedy for my perturbed and melancholic self. Heard the song one night and I thought of DC right away. Credits to the rightful owners of the video clips I used. This is my first time to create something like this. So, please bear with it and I'm hoping you'll like it. ^__^ Just don't expect too much :-S
There are two links: Youtube and Vimeo

Want to share with you my fondness for the Dimple Couple 
:x :x :x 

Guest nurawa_ji

aah, now my turn to share my FMV ^^the story of park jung soo and kang sora,,I made it to make u all happy and always keep faith to them..

I'm sorry if there's wrong grammar or bad editing.. please enjoy ^^

Guest kulot

sharing my FMV..for those who miss Leeteuk smiles like me, for you guys!!

A smile in your heart PARK JUNGSU**

Guest jinheelove

This whole week I was kind of depressed regarding TeukSora..Most of my posts in my FB were for them but my friends all thought that I was going through Painful Breakup or something :)) But now after reading@lolowaw post I am kind of relieved..U are amazing and U are one determined Teuksora shipper
^:)^  

Guest lolowaw

BNwonKDCMAAWD03.png:large
Sandwich that Sora eat on Ep.28 is food support from DC Kang Sora . 
Do you see Sora can well interested in her health, so do not worry about that she certainly do not want to make Lt  & her fans worries.
@Dimple_Couple

Guest lolowaw

0fb6d4e28a6f7ad34fc4f6e5d66cb0fc.jpeg
Sora changed her ava in Twitter
See she is happy this is a good sign means (no bad thing).

Kang So-ra class="fullname editable-group" style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; white-space: nowrap;"Kang So-ra class="username" style="margin: 0px 0px 1px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed;"@reveramess

she tweet Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess25 Jun

@SHINSOYUL @bbomi0515 아..아냐 불안하게하지마ㅜㅜ 하루정돈쉬겠지..그전에

Oh ... Do not be anxious .. ㅜ ㅜ day before that'll fix the rest
Google Translate and there is may be mistakes ...........What is the thing that will sora fix it?
Will you go to visit Lt very soon ?????? 

Sora at korean Pifan fantasia award

1.jpg
Sora is up against Park Shin Hye and Lee Yon Hee for the fantasia award actress category for actor category,  nominated are Song Joongki, Yoo Ah In and kim soo hyun

edit: 

The winners of the Fantasia Award 
were chosen based on street polls taken by Bucheon locals...
hope Sora-ra will win this award coz winning actors in this category will be at the opening ceremony red carpet to meet fans yayy!
1234_%282%29.png?type=w2
Pifan eng website
http://www.pifan.com/eng/pifan/05_pifan_01.asp

Kang Sora New Ava
63136acbf5fde2873b17771c588d3df0.jpeg
and convo with some FD including me ^^ (happy happy here)

class="js-timeline-title"Tweets

1. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 11m @ddhamster thats what i worry about too hh i will keep that in my mind View conversation
  2. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 12m @alvingoodgirl so smart although i know its just fake money i cannot realize during playing View conversation
  3. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 14m @dilarizn "폐인" means someone who's addicted by something very seriously not in a good way 폐인 is pronaunced "pain" in eng View conversation
  4. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 19m @express9TS1 i feel like im an idiot while im doing this game kinda curiosity View conversation
  5. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 23m @NocturnalMuz 저도 본방보기 힘들어서 늘 재방으루ㅜㅜ View conversation
  6. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 25m @express9TS1 never ever try to start the game im warning u h h h View conversation
  7. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 27m @diekorea57 이거때매 베터리 두개들고다녀요! View conversation
  8. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 28m @dilarizn a person like me is called "game pain" in my country. . View conversation
  9. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 32m @selfisholicker 올 봄에 가려구 했는데 갑자기 스케줄생겨 취소됐어요ㅜ 다음엔 꼭! View conversation
  10. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 33m @june_1479 다크가 점점 내려오는게임..ㅜ View conversation
  11. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 34m @817woo 고마워요~~ View conversation
  12. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 34m @nastyfellow 클났어요.. 잠깰려고시작했다가ㅜㅜ 낭패 View conversation
  13. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 35m @wldus129 아까워라! 오늘은본방사수~~~ View conversation
  14. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 37m 모두의 마블...모두의~~ 벌써 중독인건가... 노래가 머리에서 떠나질않아ㅜㅜㅜ Expand

huey said: Kang Sora New Ava
63136acbf5fde2873b17771c588d3df0.jpeg
and convo with some FD including me ^^ (happy happy here)

class="js-timeline-title"Tweets

1. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 11m @ddhamster thats what i worry about too hh i will keep that in my mind View conversation
  2. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 12m @alvingoodgirl so smart although i know its just fake money i cannot realize during playing View conversation
  3. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 14m @dilarizn "폐인" means someone who's addicted by something very seriously not in a good way 폐인 is pronaunced "pain" in eng View conversation
  4. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 19m @express9TS1 i feel like im an idiot while im doing this game kinda curiosity View conversation
  5. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 23m @NocturnalMuz 저도 본방보기 힘들어서 늘 재방으루ㅜㅜ View conversation
  6. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 25m @express9TS1 never ever try to start the game im warning u h h h View conversation
  7. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 27m @diekorea57 이거때매 베터리 두개들고다녀요! View conversation
  8. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 28m @dilarizn a person like me is called "game pain" in my country. . View conversation
  9. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 32m @selfisholicker 올 봄에 가려구 했는데 갑자기 스케줄생겨 취소됐어요ㅜ 다음엔 꼭! View conversation
  10. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 33m @june_1479 다크가 점점 내려오는게임..ㅜ View conversation
  11. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 34m @817woo 고마워요~~ View conversation
  12. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 34m @nastyfellow 클났어요.. 잠깰려고시작했다가ㅜㅜ 낭패 View conversation
  13. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 35m @wldus129 아까워라! 오늘은본방사수~~~ View conversation
  14. Kang So-raKang So-ra @reveramess 37m 모두의 마블...모두의~~ 벌써 중독인건가... 노래가 머리에서 떠나질않아ㅜㅜㅜ Expand

Guest nurawa_ji

Chukae FDs!!

Envy U, I'm too late to greet her,,

This morning I woke up with sora's reply to @alvingoodgirl , that's shocking me but I'm so happy! It's really made my day! ^^

She's humble person, I know it for sure and I didn't feel like she's an idol star,, she's so down to earth.. With her warm reply, I feel like she's in front of me and doing friend talk.. Kkk

Wondering what's the reason for her happy face in the ava, is it because the games or someone from the army? Kkk