[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@kaiskloset me too thanks for the pic,we know how beautiful she is :D

but like @yi said we can see her back with the bone not like when she is in WGM when she use tango dress show her back,she has sexy back but now [-(

I don't know but maybe teuki sad because he can't took care her baby like his promise in his letter :((

So sora-ra please don't make your prince worried and please eat more,we miss your chubby cheeks [-O<

Guest lallinachan

Hello my dear FD sisters <3
I am a little busy these days, even if I'm still unemployed anywhere...
141tv09.gif
I am still queen of bad english (and a position I came to like <3) so be patient with me xD
4kwep2.gif

I keep thinking about our most loved couple, even if I watch some of the new episodes I will never forget how Teuksora kept us to another level, always wondering, always smiling our cheeks to heaven, sometimes worrying, and other times hating the long wait, wishing for them to keep in touch and be happy about it.
In February I thought "hey, one year ago I was so into my studies but I remember perfectly well we started the FD investigations during those days, to kill time in the first little strike. teukie filmed a little video for Sora to celebrate her Bday <3 awww, such nice and precious moments were they.
In April Super Junior were here in Europe and I went to watch them (thanks to mieru who gave me good encouragement to try and go). I remember in Paris I kept wondering if Sora was there too, planning a surprise for his hubby, I also draw and wrote something for Teukie, hidden in a teddybrear one of my friends threw on the stage for him (or someone else) to keep. I wrote about how much I admired him and wished for him to be happy finding a good girl--- adding that I supported Sora-shi in that role xD (I just had to mention her!!). But he never picked that teddy up. We were full of hope earing Teukie went in a supermarket, do you remember FDs? I litterally jumped for half a hour, such an idiotic fan I am xD But our joy lasted very little, he was preparing some pasta for his members, not something for Sora-shi. Even then we were so focused, trained by our eagle eyes and speculation, that for us that pasta was in some way linked to Sora shi. maybe he was learning for her, to make a surprise to her, to show her yet again she was more than a simple work partner.
In May I thought "one year ago, this period was the most unnerving for us FDs, because the strike was still going, some of us were giving up seeing Teuksora again...
and then we had such a bright moment of full hope when a FD from korea was so kind and lovable to inform us that the show would have started again soon. THAT was such an amazing moment, we were little by little saddened by the unfairness directed to our beloved couple. Yet, since we all love and care for them as people more than the good entertaining the show procured us, we were soon worried for their first meeting after so much time. Sora-shi spoke more than once in some interview about her missing Leeteuk, but he was still a big question mark. He was so obvious in the program, his feelings so open that we were all surprised... but no word after that.
And he, yet again, surprised us, making most of us feeling regretful to have doubted his genuine interest: when voices spoke about quitting the show, he twitted, and what a twitter!! he was litterally begging to not close it yet, it was too early, and to all of us he sounded much alone. That impression was even more strong watching Super Junior MBC special... such a touching special, we could see our leader was feeling much alone after every concert... if he wanted a girl, any girl, he could go out there and just grab one. But no, this is not him; he believe in fate, he wants destiny, and he felt someone else was in his destiny if he kept going on WGM in June. Still goes for Sora-shi, but for her the begin of the show was a good chance for her to make more clear her feelings for him. Just thinking about it I feel moved. how our heart fluttered when they finally met again! Really this two were so obstacled by misfortune that made us even more strongly feel for them.
They met again, something changed, they showed more easily skinship, people around them could feel a particular intensity, and we could feel again the magic happening before our eyes.
We saluted them at the end of the show, believing it was just an end in the show and not outside of it. The letter teukie wrote, the strange gesture Sora made attaching the letter next to all the questions the fans made for them, and again Teukie last shows, his smiles, his words (at times so confusing) and the reactions of the others near him... we were suspicious and smiling at the same time: he was hiding something, and he was doing it because he cared for it very much.
FDs, a year is passing by in a few weeks, we will welcome our Teukie next July. We know he will be very busy with work because he will want to meet his waiting fans, but we also know a girl is probably waiting for him as well, as a friend or more we don't know, but for sure we hope he will keep a certain promise, if all the feelings are the right ones <3
Let's keep together waiting for that moment and even after that, my dear FDs. I still keep such precious memories I have shared with all of you, and this made the show even more special for me^^
time has passed very quickly, let's keep the hope <3

p.s. I see I missed another intruder in the forum, and I want to have fun reading about it xD
Finally a good photoshoot with our Sora-shi, maybe she is skinnier, but we know she loves food so much, I'm sure she was very attentive to lose weight in a good and healthy way ;)

350p3f4.gif
*BIG HUG to everyone*

This thread has become gloomy in the last few days - and reading @lalli's post made me even gloomier but at the same time continued to keep my hopes up (it's always been up and I'm sure no matter what, my hopes will never be taken down - not in any way - not by any one).

@lalli - your post made me teary-eyed; remembering them in different ways - from one obstacle to another - and if they were able to tackle all the obstacles in the past, they definitely will continue to do so whatever is in  front of them in the near future.

Dimple Couple - hwaiting!!

@iszaku thanks for sharing this video ;)

but seriously what happens with our prince,he was like not him usually :|

I can see he's so lonely,put fake smile and look tired ^#(^

Oh gosh please......save him I don't know this is has relations with uri sora but I got bad feeling when sora unfollowed him,his attitude change difference when he know sora still use his bracelet,his smile so wide like ascend to heaven but now.... :((

Please sora-ra your prince need secure again with your presence,we know how busy you are with your drama but please..visit him soon for cure his scars #:-S

Do you know this remind me with PINK-JUST GIVE ME A REASON :D

can you help me with the link video but I remember this lyric

RIGHT FROM THE START

YOU WERE A THIEF

YOU STOLE MY HEART

AND I YOUR WILLING VICTIM

REFF

JUST GIVE A REASON

JUST A LITTLE BIT ENOUGH

JUST A SECOND WE'RE NOT BROKEN JUST BENT

AND WE CAN LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN

BRIDGE

OH TEAR DUCTS AND RUST

I'LL FIX FOR US

WE'RE COLLECTING A DUST

BUT OUR LOVE IS ENOUGH

YOU'RE HOLDING IT IN

YOU'RE POURING A DRINK

NO NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS

WE'LL COME CLEAN

I wanna cry listening this music but please prince don't be sad anymore... :((

what happen to leeteuk n kang sora?leeteukhe does not act as himself. he look tired n lonely.i never see him like thiskang sorashe look very skinny n sad.. see the difference kang sora in wgm n now
998326_10201341526882822_2089321946_n.jp

see how bright her smile in wgmn now her smile is similiar when both of them having a strike 

Guest sachixia

Oh gosh! It hurts. I dunno why but I can feel there's something wrong going on here. If only I know what it is, I might feel better? secure? Anyways, I'm still holding on to them. I just don't want to see her getting slimmer in each photo shoot while the other one losing the sparks of happiness in his eyes. #%&£$^&!!!

=(( =(( =((

Guest nurawa_ji

Dunno why but sometimes I feel this 2 always hv same period when they look happy or sad.. :( I hope they can pass every obstacle they have and always cheering each other..

Miss them badly! And with this situation makes me feel worse.. :(

Let's cheer up and keep smile for them.. Dimple couple fighting! FDs fighting! :) :) :)

Guest Yi0481

@sachixia it pains me to say that you might be right. le sigh.

wonder if it is because she's on a really tight drama schedule so it's hard on her and caused him to worry? hmmm...

it's gonna be a brand new week. i hope things get better. i really hope so.

For Sora, I think she is getting slimmer because of the recent sitcom she is doing. Also, the photoshoot doesn't indicate she is sad or anything because so far, her tweets have been positive. It is just the concept of the photoshoot, so I am not worry about that. Also, her co-stars have stated, in the press conference, that Sora likes to joke around...hence showing that she is not depress or so. From what Sora has shown in the past, I am not scared that she is going to get too overly skinny because she stated that if she wasn't an actress, she wouldn't be this skinny, and she views being healthy is more important. For Leeteuk, I think he is depress about his inactivity from SuJu. As a person who is a workaholic, he probably missed his time being on stage with his fans. That's why I think he repeated the beginning of "From U" because he obviously missed being on stage.

Edit: Sora, by the way, looks exceptionally gorgeous in her photo shoot. White really suits her. :)

Guest Yi0481

random thought: on top of what @0timelost says abt Teuk, maybe his grandma being in hospital plays a part. completely forgot abt it.

btw thanks for sharing yr perspective unni. it was a really nice read :)

I had this thought in my mind about Sora 
I just read the translation for "Ugly Alert"s second press conference by @karenkdrama
I'll quote the parts about Kang Sora

"TeaJoon said “I also like Lady Kang sora’s concentration power/ability to focus. Her ability to focus and get into her role is amazing. Shouting “cut” and Kang sora will appear,.if shouts “cue”, then Dohi will appear on screen. Her ability to switch roles so easily is commendable.

Looking at Kang sora who was still joking a while ago, this really stunned the audiences.

InJuhwan shared the same view as Taehoon, and also praises Kang Sora’s strength. "As what TeaJoon has claimed, Kang sora’s concentration power/focus is amazing. There is a lot of scripts and to be able to remember all the scripts is miraculous." It's amazing she can remember the scripts and be able to focus on her role so well within a short time, especially when Dohi has lots of screen time and she has many scripts. "

This actually reminded me somehow with the wedding photoshoot episode in of WGM
She posed well for the sleeping princess concept easily when she was asked too,, 
here, in min 3:45 she burst out laughing and she couldn't concentrate as PJS is beside her holding her hand and saying his funny line

but then look 
minute 3:58
She was trying hard to to maintain good face expressions for the concept but kept failing LOL
:))
In minute 4:5 
I guess she finally decided to use her ability as an actress to get the right face expressions and look good in the photos
In one second she was able to hold her laughter completely and she did look as if she is really a sleep,, 
the moment I saw this long time ago I thought to myself, she is an actress indeed.. :-bd
However ,, look now how she kept struggling again to maintain her facial expressions kkkk =))
I guess even if she wanted to act she wouldn't be able to concentrate ,,, 
Even if she wants to, she can't be the brilliant actress Kang Sora when her real love PJS is beside her,,.tsk tsk tsk
but look,, 
in minute 5:00 she got it right again.. now she looks as if she's deeply sleeping again.. :)

but in minute 5:48 , when PJS finally kissed her , 
in less then one second 
she totally lost  ;)) kkkkk
All she can do now is to smile sheepishly and forget about everything around her,, 
She immediately opened her eyes as if she didn't want to miss the chance to see PJS's eyes at that moment.. 
Aigooooooooo! :\">
All I can say is that these two are truly in love with each other 
:\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> 

Guest k_craze

Dear lovely FDs,

I do not know what happen for all this gloom, I wonder if the haze from our region has entered to our forum? :)

I just want to say I am not worried at all.

I always find that unfollowing a twitter account is never a personal thing, maybe Sora is just clearing up her friends list, and like some explained she is on KakaoTalk with PJS, so unfollowing doesn't me she doesn't keep in touch.

As for PJS looking tired etc, I just find that the mititary is exploiting his cleebrity status a bit too much. I do not have the list of events he attends, since I do not monitor, but looking at the news my fellow FDs shared, it is just a lot of news for an enlisted soldier. Also, in the past, I never feel PJS is a good match for Sora cause he is so insecure, and if he is still so, I can imagine how he felt watching Ugly Alert, when I watched Sora's character of Dohee with Joonsoon, I always remember the time when PJS talked about the kissing scene of Sora with the co-star on Women of the House.  He is in army now and he can't be with Sora, Sora is even more beautiful even though she lost weight (I kind of like her look now), I will worry too if I'm PJS.  And probably sora can't reply his messages as much as she wishes too, since she has her acting schedules.

So keep our faith, there are so many of us, if each of us say a prayer for PJS and Sora, regardless of our religion, I believe our wishes will come true.  After all happy vibes are always infectious.

Cheers

I love how this thread can always remain positive and supportive no matter what happens. Thank you FD. Still waiting for LT to come back out, while hoping that his grandmother will get better. Until then (and after) I'll continue to support them in their endeavors.

Guest sachixia

People!!!!! Let's vote for our Dimple Couple HERE!!! For Mwave's Ultimate WGM Couple!! You can vote once a day til June 30! Use all your accounts. LOL!  :D:D
We should keep on fighting!!!

[-O< :x

FD's do you ever wonder why Sora wears this bracelet that is attached with a ring everytime she is not acting on the drama. I don't think this was an accessory for her drama since she always uses it BTS just like her presscon and even though the bracelet was removed during her 1st presscon last may 13 because it stuck on her dress and she gave it to joohwan to hide it in his pocket at first you can see on her BTS and her twitter picture she wears it but not on the drama. This bracelet with rings suddenly looks unusual to me since it sometimes stuck on her dress but she still insit using it off cam. Consistently she has been wearing for more than a month now that it has surfaced last May 13 on her presscon. I think this bracelet is something special since a ring is binded on it as well. Take a look on her necklace as well it seems it goes together with it. A birthday present or an anniversary gift from someone?

JUNE 15 DC fans Visit Sora Off Cam

dc12.jpg?w=700&h=

JUNE 14

av14.jpg

JUNE 13

pr3pr2

May 13

u14.jpg?w=370&h=

By the way Sora is wearing a so called " Slave Bracelet" where the ring is attached on the bracelet.

Slave bracelets are also known as "hand flowers," a literal translation from the Indian term hathphool. Hathphool bracelets were used in India by brides and had five rings attached to them, each representing a goddess. Later, this number was reduced to three to represent the bonds of matrimony. Today, slave bracelets are very popular among belly-dancers and Gothic subcultures

They are also commonly used by couples who practise a BDSM (bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism) relationship, in which one is the slave and the other is the master. Some believe that slave bracelets are called as such because the ring is the symbolic slave to the bracelet that holds it.

If ever this was just an accessory how can sora be consistent wearing it off camera and it seems that On May 13 she was not that much comfortable wearing it in which it looks like a 1st time for her to wear it but after a few weeks she still even wear the same accessory and knowing the meaning of the bracelet it seems like it is for a couple specifically for a woman. I guess Sora really loves the person that even the meaning of it seems awkward still she wears it consistently.

DSC_0150.JPG

sachixia

said: [size=6][color=#000099]People!!!!! Let's vote for our Dimple Couple [/color]

HERE

[color=#000099]!!! For Mwave's Ultimate WGM Couple!! You can [/color][color=#ff0000]vote once a day til June 30! Use all your accounts.[/color][color=#000099] LOL! 

:D:D

[/color][/size]

We should keep on fighting!!!

[-O< :x