[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest AllyceSun2005

Just don't understand why some people can't understand that this is a Teuksora forum.

Every now and then, there is bound to be one that will post annoying stuff to raise even the blood pressure of lurkers like me to post.

The good that come out of it is that the thread is moving fast again.

Teuksora Forever!!

Guest Lil_V

33ru_mieru said: Hi everyone i am mieru,nice to know you all. I like TeukSora after i watched them for few episodes until today.... And i came here today because of @lazyme2day Not sure what to write...just wanna show some support to TeukSora and beloved FDs (agent D, u owe me one ;) ) Teuk went to army...Sora with new project Ugly Alert....and i myself busy with my life personal project too... Everyone busy but well...to know Dimple Couple and deciding to watch them, falling in love with them, is always a blessing for me. I dont spazz a lot i dont write a lot i dont do videos.....but my mind will revisit TeukSora memory once in a while and it gave me strength...cause for me, liking TeukSora is not only about simply liking Leeteuk and Sora, but the friendships with FDs...that is what makes it more precious.. Hahaha old members new members...tsktsk... anyway, just wanna say that there are so many places other than soompi to express the love to TeukSora..and so many ways to express the support towards TeukSora.. Soompi is only one of the so many awesome places to gather and have fun enjoying TeukSora. Okay just got back from work and super hungry now.. Everyone, Have fun spazzing any TeukSora moment... For me, now i am in the mood of Kang Sarah and MC Leeteuk episode....the dokbukggi looks nyummy.. I am fighting dimple and fighting dimple gotta eat well to fight well... Signing off now...see you all!

Guest shkwords

Hi all. I'm new to this interesting thread. You guys really put china-wall to defend this beautiful couple. This thread is fierce. But heck-yeah~ I'm gonna stick around. And yes @AllyceSun2005 this thread is moving real fast. More than 100 posts per day. That's a record.

@k_craze - somebody labeled you as 'old'?  Wow!!!!  I know I am old  too,  or even older - much older - maybe that's why I don't know who TAEYEON is - but - how come I didn't get any disgusting comments?  Maybe I did and must have missed it - or because I don't read whatever the army recruit is posting - waste of my time, really!

People - this is a Dimple Couple thread and paying attention to the intruder is putting too much stain on our reputation.  Ignore - or - put in the trashbin!!

As we were asked to explain the "mere hi5ing" -_- that happened backstage at MAMA between Leeteuk and Taeyeon
I admit that I noticed that hi5ing Tayoen took a bit longer

I would like to answer this,, 
I, a teukso, fan.. find it really lovely.. 
two leader of one of the best kpop groups, who grew up together and went threw the same pain in the same agency 
should congratulate each other more sincerely 
It's like two moms who's been friends for so long and then when their children succeed the two moms congratulate each other's children warmly, 
but it's a different feeling when the two moms congratulate each other ,, right? it's like "we made it too"
might sound like a silly example ,, but it makes since to me ,, LOL

HOWEVER

what happened here in the SAME DAY
is different ,, 
yo  yo.. check this out 

well well,, what do I see here..
now crayon should explain this .. 
never mind I will do,, forgive me for not being a psychologist though :P 
Uri sneaky prince is sneaking to watch his baby princess presenting an award ..
but get pulled back by one of the staff.. 
then he waits for his princess,, who apparently was heading somewhere but she decided to go and greet her prince as she spotted him waiting..
The prince looked very shy.. awww,, he was standing awkwardly a bit far from her as if he want to have a better look at her .. 
why is that,, probably cause he sees her as a girl .. 
even brothers in law were amused watching the two love birds chatting ,, kyaa! we were happy too
master #2 was standing far and couldn't greet her properly ad he didn't want to disturb them
when master #2 finally did, he didn't  shake her hands like people normally do,, min 1:50
probably cuz he sees her as hyung's girl
it didn't feel right, she's different "hyungsunim".. 
now look how Leeteuk is looking at Eunhyuk,, scratching his nose and looking away as if he waiting for Eunhyuk to finish talking when he didn't even started ,, 
lol
then he's faking a laugh.. yeah yeah Eunhyuk-ah,, you're funny.. go away now XD 
then..
as Eunhyuk finished talking,, Leeteuk rushed right away in front of Sora.. continued to chat,, then,, probably she told him she has to go already,, 
he suddenly stretched his hand to shake her hand,, and disturbed the female staff who was fixing his make-up or something
that looked a bit sudden to me,, as if he's longing for a small touch to give him strength before she goes,, 
in min 2:22
look there.. did you have to look back at the members to celebrate for shaking her hand kkk or you were just looking away shyly? 
I guess you appreciate every small chance of skinship ,, Aigoooo kkkkk
chakkaman!,, did he shake hands with her manager???? *___* hahaha...he didn't  
then as she was leaving .. he kept looking watching her ,, awwww,,, 
now that we have both videos for the two meetings in the same day.. we can compare more fairly,, my ,, they're totally different XD XD 
I want to find the other clips when they were cheering for each other when reporters were asking them.. 
but I can't find the video.. can someone find it please? 

Wow. After weeks of not posting here, I came to peek and then you're here again, @crayon01?! Don't you ever get tired?
How about this? You make your own Soompi thread where you discuss anything about TEUKSORA in your twisted psychology point of view. It's a win-win situation. You can let things out and you don't get to bother us anymore. Whatever you say, nothing will ever change the fact that we will love, support and wait for Leeteuk and Sora, hence your opinions will just be useless. ♥
FOR UGLY ALERT SCREENCAPS AND TORRENT AND ANYTHING TEUKSORA, PLEASE GO HERE: http://blog.naver.com/happeeevirus. Thanks!
I bid you goodbye, psycho troll. :* And my love to all FD's here. ♥

Guest jinheelove

I think anyone who come to this thread should read beforehand that this is Couple shippers paradise and this thread is for TEUKSORA supporter. this thread is a paradise for supporter like us.So, whoever tries to ruin the thread Please post that in anti-teuksora thread (If there is any :D )..And better use your psychology skill somewhere else..Thank You

Guest huey

@shkwords and @shirleenong @gigi >> hi.. welcome to JungSora World... We Speak one language here.. JungSora Language so fell free to spazzing about them...

And for someone who coming and go like no one inviting shud i mention you??? @crayon01 ok mention u now .. i must said... thank you??? or shut up???
First :
Pls shut up for the thing in your mind.. and pls keep bothering your self with ur thesis or WHATEVA u said bcz here not receive QUISIONER or something like that... so u better found place who can HELP u to get out of ur mind... Sound rude here.... but i'm sorry you make me being childish now... must argue with someone i dun know WHO U ARE - WHERE DO U COME FROM and WHAT ARE U DOIN here??? Didnt u coming here to get our attention?? YES U GET IT!!! and now what??? If u doing ur "THESIS" u shud give specific question not being rude and tell us to comeback to reality or WHATEVA!!! And the first QUESTION i wanna ask... ARE U SONE or ELF or PSY??? bcz seems if u want to say about PSY this is wrong room....
tumblr_m8er7q8vLj1rwb5vno1_r1_1280.gif
ok....  now move to next...

I must said thanks to you bcz u waking up some FD who have been long long vacay here bcz doing their private work... and u waking me up to make another beloved work to our JungSora.... bcz of u so many FD who being lurker or silent reader coming here so THIS IS FD.. we keep in faith ^^ we become stronger day by day ^^ and u help us to inv=creae the page 1200.. GO GO GO!!! we can do it ^^
@playerkbd @lazyme2day @josan @k_craze @0timelost @kulot @lennycsn @kaiskloset @ukts74 @echalovable @dee15 @ice308 @janpyo @Lhej @meridiansuci @jungsora2love @Dimple_Couple  @dzudzu @Hiedi @Lil_Vna @zeez @pinnavinna @33ru_mieru @cindypl0408 @lummy @mywebfoot @viyra @hyunbinlover @uon86 @sachixia @lolowaw @uilala @tweetiaa @shymaldita28 @smileagain2012 @yana7576  @lea2u @akunohana @jungsora2love @giemalyn88 @peishi0408 @daisy_mae024_1 @noonanana  @twelvefeettall @nhoevia @jinheelove @怡 (Yi) @aelene @giemalyn88 @jinheelove
and sorry to all who mot mention here.. maybe i cant remember u all i just copas from other mention LOL
We still can protect our home eventhough we doesnt post everyday...
500210834.jpg
being away from home doesnt mean not coming home.... we.. from far protect still and can our home... and last but not the end... i must said.. Happy Friday.. i need doing my work now ^^

Guest tweetiaa

I found this accidentaly when searching teukie's twitter translations on flitto!

This one was his tweet on June 29, 2012.1470_4339931195995_1125832992_n.jpg
Okay, Who reminds you with this words? kkk :D This was the day when Sora tweeted for her fans about not to worry about her health, coz a day before she was sick. Also a day before Nami Island episode been aired! I don't know if it's still in his twitter or not, but in flitto, they still have all tweets that he has been deleted recently :) 
And this one too!970526_4339934756084_157738143_n.jpg

It's about his new self composed song - Only U :D
Well... I think you guys already know what did he mean, right? kkk :D 

Guest huey

This is my work i mean... Hope u all like it ^^
Leeteuk and Kang Sora in Summer Style
teukso79_zps952d48a9.jpg
Teukso Couple with Super Junior in Summer Style
suju_zps16a6752a.jpg
okay need to work on my piles again...

Have a great Friday ^^

Guest yana7576

@crayon01 ssi, it's our problem if we're going over board with our imaginations or delusions, as long as we're happy in this thread, but we have our limits, we won't going crazy if the result is not like what we wanted so don't stress yourself out with our problems...

you still don't get it do you? this thread is not only for shipping the DC but also about friendship all over the continents so please stop this instant coz we don't need you to analys or doing your thesis or whatever it is you called it in this thread. it's just wasting your time.

so i'm telling you again, stop this nonsense coz we don't need it and stop intruding our home with some crap that would ruin our happy mood in this thread...

owh now i get, you don't want us to be happy here do you, that's why you like to make some chaos here...if that's what your real intention...well missy, it won't work, coz people in this thread are wise and well educated people. if we want to imagine or delusion, let us be coz that's what we like to do here and having fun and happy.

SO STOP IT!! coz i don't want to be rude to people like you and we just wasting our precious family time with all that nonsense thesis of yours...try that somewhere else.

whoa, i talked to much already...i think this missy needs to learn more about RESPECT

Threads are created in a forum to help people categorize and focus a discussion in one thread (also to assist people in finding the discussion they are interested in). People can choose to ship as many people as they want, but do that in the thread that it is designated for. Bringing up other issues that are not related to the topic of the discussion is considered to be off topic. It is like writing an essay; you don't diverge from the thesis or your essay will receive a failing grade. One last thing....

If you expect people to understand you, then you will first have to open your heart to understand that someone. Understand that if you want to talk about another pairing, go and talk about the other pairing in the thread that it is designated for. Understand, your analysis and methodology is not needed in this thread when it is nothing to associate with DC. Understand that if you truly ship DC, then you would not have spent majority of your posts (approximately 70%...yes, I actually calculated it) talking about how Sora isn't suitable for Leeteuk, how she should be pair up with another, and how Leeteuk is supposed to be with so and so. Being Leeteuk's fan doesn't mean that you can post here. This is for DC...so stay on topic and post on Leeteuk's only thread or on SuJu's thread. I haven't flag any of your post. I'll start doing that now because it is spamming. My patience has been used up. Understand that you aren't doing anything over here but causing discord and unhappiness in this thread.

With that said...I'll go back to grading.

Guest k_craze

Thank you to a special someone that you are making us revisit the videos that makes our heart flutters. It is not just by watching WGM that makes me shipped Jungso but because of all the interaction they had outside WGM that made me sit up and take notice. This is one such video.

Sora actually need not call in, after all she was paid to do a show, if this is what those who don't believe in this couple will say. She was only paid by MBC to come to work once a while when both Lee Teuk and her schedule matched, and that was all. She needs not entertain Lee Teuk during her own personal time. In the conversation, she just left her cousin's birthday party on her way home and it was a late hour. Lee Teuk said that Sora is listening in, means that Lee Teuk told her his schedule, that he will be a guest on Shindong's radio show. But what makes me really pull my heart in is looking at Lee Teuk (or should I use his real name, Park Jungsu) expression. He is a man all flustered cause he is having a conversation with a woman he is attracted to - this is those moments of initial meetings between two opposite sex. I am not very good in description, but just looking at Park Jungsu flushed face, his shyness, his fidgetness, just make me recalled my own dating days. Yes, that's the charm of Dimple couple to me.

Guest xoxohappie

Omg.. Delurking.. Did this thread literally turn into a psych ward??? Lmao... Thoughts are being analyzed here now???? hahahahahahaha
Teukso love.... <3

Guest uon86

Oh, I know it's late here where I'm at. But I have to thank everyone who posted about DC. I've found many useful ideas for my upcoming AFF update. With awesome insights, great fanart, and review (New analysis) My brain is bound to come up with crazy ideas... I found a perfect rival for my chapter and- UP, sorry can't tell you right now. It's against author policy or else I might get ARRESTED for breaking the law. =)) It's been awhile since I updated (two ff's) Like our shipper, we are busy and have much responsibility of our personal daily life styles, and family time as well. Shipping this couple, they have taught us the meaning of patience and understanding. 'Time will tell.' The path to where it leads us is a bumpy road that will shake us but it also have the smooth surface as well. It might be dangerous along the ride, we might get lost. BUT, eventually we will find our way back. Just make sure we don't come across a stranded hitchhiker who looks innocent but vicious and will stab you behind the back because we are to nice to take notice. The beware poster with info on most criminals are up. Let's ignore and let the POLICE handle it. My last post for the day and will for the outlaws. Oh, don't forget we have to change the locks for our door. If it doesn't work, well it can't be help. Criminals always find ways to barge in and force upon our freedom of speeches to take for their own... Anyways, this author is having a hard time if our main leads should have another m scene (My apology for the underages and innocent fd's) X_X :-t :-t Skip... A reason I come to have a liking, adore, and respect this ship is it not only a reality show where the relationship slowly progress, but soon it became something more. The emotion/ feelings shown on their faces, action, movement, everytime they meet, talk, mention one another. Their face lightens up and a glow to it where I have found no words to describe. When we had been through that stage where we develop love, feelings, admiration for that person. I sense it not once, twice or three times. I sense this attraction everytime. On and after. Still, I can't help but smile, even to the littlest things... I would love to share it, but it's very late. Just want some to understand that this is a fact. No one can't force someone to believe. We have a choice and that choice came with reason. Reasons to respect ones decision, a persons life is their own, not ours to take and do as we please. Our emotion/feelings, mind, heart, and soul is our own. God has gave everyone their own. Each breath is our own. Each body is our own. What we do is base on our instincts as well. Consequences, tears, joy, compassionate, passion for__, career choices, religions/beliefs, etc. There are so many more. It's a person itself who decided which path to take. Life isn't fare, live with it. You can't force someone lives and put same thinking as the life you have. What makes everyone special is that they are different. Thank God he not have shown you the future. Past and present is what made you who and where you are at today. Live a pure and peaceful life with much self respect and give others that and you will feel more at ease. Don't try to act decent with good intentions and run others life by deciding to play god. Amen. To the one who is lost and hope to find their way back to a peaceful state and let light outshine the dark in their soul. [-O< [-O< [-O< :!! Forever fighting dimples. Can't wait until Sora's next ep as well hope jungsora great health and cheer for their future achievements. :x

Edit: Sorry for long post and apologize if I sound anything rude. I am inspired and wouldn't miss the chance to pour my thoughts out to you all. Have a wonderful day and may everyone feel much at ease. :x :x