[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tweetiaa

sachixia said:

kaiskloset

said:

LOL my TL in twitter exploded on tweets and retweets of Heenim's (heechul) comment on his #sundongcafe being "not" jealous/envious when a listener told him Teuk already kissed Sora at WGM end ep  waaaaah chincha-yo hahaha  moving_emo__32__baljern_normal.gifmoving_emo__32__baljern_normal.gifmoving_emo__32__baljern_normal.gif

Missing DC so much so I decided to check some unseen pictures and I can't help not to noticed this.

The brand that Sora's wearing is THE GUILTY PARTIES OUTRAGEOUS INC ( I was thinking when I saw this jacket ... are they really guilty parties? ) and she was wearing a person who looks like SANCHO RODRIGUEZ...the name she gave for PJS during their tango scene

Coincidence or a Hint??

leeteuk-and-sora-bts-pictures-1.jpg?w=58

Somehow I'm upset with MBC again for not releasing any unseen videos but somehow I think they really are protecting the couple somehow especially where they had a swimming episode you can see how intimate they are. If you noticed the swimming episode they lessen it and they even added some scene from the camping episode which I think should not be. If you noticed the episode 30 camping scene it was only 7 minutes since some of the scene were added on the episode 29. I wonder what really happen in the pool. How did Sora get hurt? How did PJS assist her that time?

Remember when she her eyes were splashed with water PJS gave his shirt to her and on one of the unseen pictures of camping we saw this picture.

tumblr_m9qfnq7sa71rc4jcmo1_500.jpgunseen11.jpg

and also this scene was not shown also...

DC13_zps8b7e8dfd.png

The mystery scene I want WGM to show was the scene when Sora got a bruise on her forehead during the pool episode. What did PJS done that time? Is that the reason he cook pasta for her because he feel sorry again just like what happen when the kids splashed water to Sora. PJS ask her to share the towel and She told him that he feel sorry to her. The coupon was supposed to be for PJS and not for Sora. If the pasta scene is not part of the script therefore it means that PJS really make this as an event for Sora for a special celebration.

2012090415075739432_1.jpg

Check this spoiler and see what is on the unseen of other couple..an idea for some FD's what MBC tried to do with scenes that will be uncompromising for them

I just want to share this unseen pictures of other couple which some people said that WGM still tried to protect the image of JINWOON since he is an idol and it will make his fans more upset so I was thinking that may also be the reason why they did not show the DC because there is some evidences that might show that they are real same with this couple...Just observe this picture how intimate they are

217297_362675140498706_581754904_n.jpg

936988_362675167165370_346904394_n.jpg

This is a comfortable couple but netizen and 2 am fans will definitely be upset on this...what do you think?  

This is really a comfortable atmosphere for them. I saw this gif on a different angle seems that Sora is not avoiding the skinship and Leeteuk seems very comfortable touching her. It is like he was used to hugging her waist and even Sora's hand was not on a protective mode. If someone hugs you which is not your boyfriend your tendency is to move

Before Sora used to pull out from hug and you can see that she is awkward even PJS

tumblr_lx2llzj22g1r53r8ko6_250.gif

After They are both comfortable.. How did it happen???

tumblr_m9kmezZmuV1rc7m78o2_250.gif

Nov 26 2011 Opening of Kona Beans

389964_188439414584979_147643228664598_3

TRANS] : @special1004: My mom’s shelter ㅋㅋwhen i go there i feel like i am in oversea..i will practice to drink americano from now..ah!and that so many flowers!!thanks!!^^

cr: @SJ_trans

hmm..americano?? not ice chocolate ^^?

He does give hints in twitter when it comes to Sora..agree FD's

@shymaldita - I guess SM had a big influence on what happened with LT while filming WGM with Kang Sora.  Seems like all his scenes (especially the intimate ones) where sent to SM first before being broadcasted.  Just wondering - how come they didn't edit  the kiss  scene at the last  episode?  And LT's letter was not edited?  Was it because this couple had become obvious before management knew it?  Or, could it be that LT/PJS wants to really protect Sora from bashers?

I think Sora got hurt when LT threw her in the water. We have to do a slow-mo of that scene to see whose finger put a scratch on her forehead.

Re: JinWoon - what else are they going to protect him from?  He's done and said everything and no one has said  anything. 

Guest lolowaw

Something very funny happened to me I was about to go to sleep I am so so tired and red eyes I decided to take a last look about Teuksora news before I go to bed then I saw this picture in the nit , in the beginning I thought it was a new job for Sora  When I read the comment 강소라 #kang sora @reveramess and lee hyun-jin  in news focus on celebrity diet via news.
기사 이미지
Accidentally because I'm so tired I read the word diet (date) Do you know my lovers what happened to me I can not explained what happened to me (you should see my face in that moment) I've left the laptop with a big shocke & the sleep flew from my eyes I want to cry but I can not even I can not focus and return to read the news again, or I put the word in Google Translate &The question marks come out of my mouth and my head and my eyes , I was thinking but how she was able to left Lt and dating this young man who is not of her level....... I decided to go back to the laptop and check the thread,  But the disaster no new release since hours ago (I said So the news is true and the members know about this thing and that's why they are silent, Certainly all of them shocked) I've came up with the idea of following the track of the main source of the news I've been almost to getting a heart attack I found the link ( But I could not breathe because I found the site is written in Korean) http://news.nate.com/view/20130523n31809
I said to myself, my God So the news is true........ I thought of you my lovers Who can help me to know what is happening, and how should I carry to you the news ,& what about Lt what will happen to him if he read this bad news, and what will happen to this thread will it end up, and surely anti-fans and haters will joy for this News, I've thought about everything except read the News againI gathered my strength and translated the Korean letters by Google Translator .....Translator says diet food, and a specific diet (I said, What is this nonsense, they're dating and Google Translator translate the words error to me) Nevertheless I continued in translation, but the words come with the same meanings
Here I realized that the word is not dating but diet hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Do you see dear I have known the truth by Korean words and not in English (my culture has become korean) hahahahahaha Do you know dear if the news is true (about date) you would have seen my picture in the thread tomorrow with Black stripe How scary it was offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt.
Goodnight my lovers Happy dreams to you & me ...... & today advice from me Do not read and you are tired because your eyes change the letters or its place hhhhhhhhhhh

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Sora at MSFF Movie Screening581976_260825617354993_503931729_n.jpg\

yes.. its old picture..but from the picture i think its taken after nami episode

@lolowaw - that's what happens when you don't sleep on time - and when you don't get enough sleep at all!  Now - close your eyes and go to bed.  Don't wake up until the alarm goes off!! :))

[spoiler/]

credit to the owner - sorry for borrowing.

Guest lolowaw

@viyra Thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much , For this video I've waited impatiently (Oh God), how much Lt's voice beautiful in the romantic songs i have shrugged I wish to  released the video which is Lt sing it life........... I want to see his face expressions    [-O<

Guest patrim6

Hi! I like Dimple Couple since the first time I saw them, but I've never been in any forum of them. Thank you for create this page! (Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Spanish :P)

I just want to post Heechul reaction in Sundong Café when a fan sent message regarding PJS kissing Sora his reaction start from 50:40

Fan : did u know that Oppa Leeteuk kiss Sora

Heechul : Wow, really?.... Hyung i'm not jealous

Credit to @tweetia for sharing the video

I heechul also mentioned oppa, unnie and popo or kiss .. I wish some FD's can translate what heechul really said in particular with DC kiss. the video by the way is lagging.

@lolowaw - that's what happens when you don't sleep on time - and when you don't get enough sleep at all!  Now - close your eyes and go to bed.  Don't wake up until the alarm goes off!! :))
[spoiler/]credit to the owner - sorry for borrowing. 

Thank you 4 shared link LT sing namja, I also hope they will up load LT sing it live just like @lololaw

Hope another FD could make FMV with the background namja that LT sing .....

Best regard to all FD...keep the faith together....for our DC ....

Guest lolowaw

Why Lt delete his Twitter from time to time, which related to Sora? was not Sora his partner in a reality program? And it's a normal thing to write something belonging to her. Is the rest of the celebrity uses the same style in Twitter ?A6Szp8lCYAA6DXA.jpg:large

"The Way You Love Me"

If I could grant
You one wish
tumblr_m6txbgauio1rynutdo1_400.gif?w=620tumblr_m6txbgauio1rynutdo2_400.gif?w=620tumblr_m6txbgauio1rynutdo3_400.gif?w=620
 I'd wish you could see the way you kisstumblr_m7alhmqupz1r5iugro2_250.gif?w=620
 Ooh, I love watching you
Baby
When you're driving me crazy
tumblr_m9dz72ncde1r5iugro10_250.gif?w=62
 Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around metumblr_m1rhjaakh31qdcel5o1_500.gif?w=620
 I only wish that you could see the way you love me
The way you love
tumblr_m76hsofq9r1qcn4bmo2_400.gif?w=620
 It's not right
It's not fair
What you're missing over there
Someday I'll find a way to show youtumblr_ma2bxk4WuV1qeddduo5_250
 Just how lucky I am to know you

Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around metumblr_ma2bxk4WuV1qeddduo6_250
The way you love me

You're the million reasons why
There's love reflecting in my eyes
tumblr_m75hvv7cgy1rrrlcfo2_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m75hvv7cgy1rrrlcfo3_250.gif?w=620
 Ooh, I love the way you
Love the way you love me
Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around metumblr_m9eepsinnz1r5iugro7_250.gif?w=620
The way you love me
The way you love me
6945ce75gw1drjcqk60q6g.gif?w=620
 Ooh, the way you love me
The way you love me    
2.gif?w=6203.gif?w=620b21c8701a18b87d6a0ee10bb070828381e30fde2

On previous article about MBC TV’s Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Concert

Leeteuk answered to the question, “How do you want your wife to wake you up in the morning?”

Leeteuk said, “I wish my wife gives me a kiss and put her ear to my heart when I open my eyes.”