[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!
Happy Dimple Day to all ^_^
just wanna share my opinion regarding honeymoon topic here..for me, its not because of SM why they never had honeymoon maybe there will be some factor that can hinder that important event of their marriage..i believe that if strike doesn't occured there could be a big possibility that they had their honeymoon abroad..they still on the process of getting to know each other then strikes happened so its so disappointing part not only for us but to PJS and Sora too..but what good thing brings on that strike that the absence of PJS in Sora's life at that moment makes her realized how she missed her other half..she realized that she must do much better to her husband..she felt like she don't do her best so she's longing his presence again and promised to do better when filming is resume..we can see her action and behavior, she became more showy with her affection to him..that would be great if only they have more time before it ended..after strike PJS became busy again with super junior comeback..so he really don't have a lot of time pluz another factor was his incoming enlistment that made him more stressful..he don't have time to make himself relax even if they went to abroad at that moment i don't think they will enjoy because at that time PJS was emotionally unstable..as i remember what sora said one of her interview that PJS shared to her his personal stress or problems..i think what makes him more stress at that moment was his enlistment..he don't want to leave yet..but he don't have any choice..the WGM PD aware of his enlistment so maybe the reason why the honeymoon never happened..they don't even stayed over night at nami island because of busy schedule of PJS..i believe the moment WGM resume the PD really don't have intention of giving them honeymoon..because they thought PJS enlistment will be on september..so i believed this was not SM company plan not to have their honeymoon..But, i do believed there's some SM intervention during their show..i keep wondering of all the WGM couples that i watched why only TEUKSO COUPLE who had lot of cutting scene..that was really annoying!! during khuntoria and yongseo they show almost everything they did..their finale was about 2 episodes..it takes 1 hour on both this couple..why our DC only got 15 minutes..i don't think they find it boring thats why they cut it..or they wanted to give more time slot to the other couple and that would be unfair..what i think maybe its all because of SM..they noticed their sincerity with each other..so its better to cut it off..we all know that SM preventing their talents of the possible scandals..they will do it in more discreet way..i believed there's a lot of unbroadcast scene of teukso..they will just released 2 scene to grant the fans demand unto them..the silence of PJS camp after their WGM made me think more fishy and that time this two couple doesn't looked happy..i remember the tweets of sora after WGM that about 3 night's she can't able to sleep..they are in the state of denial stage..they are like a couple who are forced to separate..we can't see their bright eyes anymore..as what sora said in her recent interview she do have regret because they separated that early without spending time together before going to army..but i doubt they wont be able to meet prior to his enlistment..kkkk the last photo's of PJS released night before enlistment day seems so fishy for me..during his enlistment, we can see the different PJS and more manly..we can see that  he was prepared..he seems not bothered anymore..maybe because he received more assurance from someone special..If at that moment PJS don't have a girl friend its more easy for him to leave..he won't be that emotional just like yesung..its normal to be sad but not like how PJS did..i don't buy if he will said because he will missed his members and family..because i been also at that feeling..leaving someone you love even if its temporary, it really felt like hell..
now, that is my opinion..before enlistment something really going on between them..just like what boom said to PJS when you are in army its easier to maintain your relationship..because you have your personal time..their behavior on twitter says it all..the spotted couple bracelet too means a lot..i don't think sora wear that bracelet for drama's sake because its more personalized..its has her name on it..and its not just coincidence that its the same with PJS bracelet he wore before because again i won't buy it..couple things is very significant in korea if you are in relationship..she might wear it to insure PJS that what ever she will do PJS is always with her mind..just like what PJS told her in his letter, always think of me whenever you have a chance..and i will be with you where ever you will go..
We are used to got some hints last few weeks but now since Sora's drama is about to start, they seems so silent even in PJS part..he don't even update his twitter it only show his support to Sora..he just let sora succeed her career and he know how busy she is right now..what do we expect to him he might changed his dp to  an army pic since sora change his dp to her drama poster pic..he maybe don't want to catch attention from the fans..he wanted to give our all attention and support to her..whatever other might say or any visitor that try to shaken our home they will never change the fact that only one girl that became a wife of leeteuk and she is kang sora..as what MC said he give the event to sora that never be forgotten for the rest of her life..and what sora said being with PJS was the best thing that happened to her..their memories will stay and cherished forever..even to us FD's..JungSora Moments will always stays into our hearts even if we're getting old..for me, even for me, as long as i'm alive i will never forget that once upon a time i felt inlove of jungsora couple and to my FD's family..Love u all..

I'm Sorry for this long post..i just feel so lonely right now and alone.. and its raining outside..so i just feel like writing all my thoughts about JungSora..sounds dramatic now..hahaha i have to go.annyeong!!

angry PJS stare......                                                                                                  c43cb348-361b-4ce7-866e-0920614efa9f_zps

wonder what's the reason.........

th?id=HB.141423680588&pid=15.1th?id=H.5033238801089185&pid=15.1[spoiler / ]

Guest lolowaw

Is it a coincidence658e61aagw1dxz3gttq0yj.jpg
Do you remember these pictures Some said it was Sora because the body has the same body and the way her hand push her hair , and some doubt it will be Sora because upon her shirt small red spotsBut I do not see this bright smile on Lt face only when he is near by Soraimage
We know that Photoshop fake facts, including that the SUJU in shooting session for winter clothing it is easy to click on a button from a professional Photographer, we can see Sora may wear different clothes ,it is a simple thing to put spots & We know that the celebrities shooting sessions  see their photos and agree on the beautiful shots and deletes snapshots, which may not be suitable........ SUJU are not ordinary celebrities , Lt can cancel this image, But I'm sure that Lt saw this picture,and he was the one that agree to add it to the Collection, which will appear on the magazine,and from Lt's laugh I think that he asked the photographer to take him a picture when sora's face is not clear &we know modern cameras take several shots per second how else photographer knew that Sora will raise her hand at that moment..... Lt intelligent wanted to give a hint that Sora with him it seems that Lt request a simple Edit to the girl's clothing, and all the members here, and even his fans no one can find this shirt with red spots at any site or costume shops, we did not find any image from celebrities have wore such a shirt with red spots or any other color, but there was only a shirt that sora wore in the ep 31 I remember that some members of this thread said Lt can not leave Sora which was sad after the last episode and I agree with their opinionWhat made me say these words is this image which is it in the same shooting session
We know sometimes celebrities have the right to choose an uniforms which they will displays......
Was it a coincidence that Lt wearing this yellow jacket among all the colors, Why did not he choose another color? hmmm or was there somebody chose this specifically jacket to him? I hope that you pay attention to the details of the jacket and the black piece in the arm didn't like the details of this yellow jacket & notice who is wearing the same jacket  image
Indeed Lt's Yellow Jacket among SUJU's jackets are the only one that was similar to Sora's jacket
For this I believe (and I repeat it is my faith) that the girl with Lt in the picture is Sora and not another girl 

Guest nurawa_ji

"@SJia13: my friend saw teukie at kona today!"

Today his sched singing "that man" had been canceled and now go to kona?? Wondering what the "personal activities" he do.. Hmmm...

Guest jinheelove

Hello Everyone !!! I am new to this forum. the first thing that drew me towards the forum were junhee-jinwoon but after coming to this JungSora thread I am like hooked to this couple. I am watching all their episodes and following the discussion of this forum to know if there is any possibility of them dating in real life (I really want them together)  But I just checked leeteuk's twitter and came to know that he is not following Kang Sora :(((( I hope they date in real life...What are your thoughts about it?

Sorry for disturbing this forum

Guest nurawa_ji

Hello @jinheelove .. :) welcome to this forum, we've already discussed it before and for me (and maybe other FD too) think he didn't follow sora bcs he want to protect her.. It's too obvious if he follow sora beside his member, we know he only follow SJ member.. What do u think if someone follow only one women and the only "stranger" in his twitter? That's maybe what will other thinks too.. He won't take a risk for it.. We know teuk always be careful with his act,, he's a leader and he won't make troubled for his band.. And this is one of his choices to protect his band and his love..

And sometimes I think teuk had another account to see sora activities in twitter or maybe he often check sora's account eventhough he didn't follow her.. Bcs we (FDs) looks too much coincidende if he didn't check sora's acc.. is it possible coincidence always occur in the same person? Hihi

Sorry jinhee, actually I'm not good in words, I hope I can answer ur question.. Hhi..

Once again welcome to this forum.. Feel free for spazzing and sharing everything about teukso.. :))

Guest najwa85

4c11d6297ff4002b37669aa4db76958c.jpeg
salam lovely FDsnew DP for LT's twitter account.i think sora will love it ....he's wearing a see through shirt that she likes so much kkkkkkkkk :D :\">
and here he is in kona beansBKoLTywCQAEN8VR.jpg:large
[cr: junior_navy wooklpp,via: eunchoi9]

@jinheelove welcome dear to FDs home nice to meet you
hugs and kisses for you and all FDs

Guest sachixia

najwa85

said:

salam lovely FDsnew DP for LT's twitter account.i think sora will love it ....he's wearing a see through shirt that she likes so much kkkkkkkkk 

:D :\">
and here he is in kona beansBKoLTywCQAEN8VR.jpg:large
[cr: junior_navy wooklpp,via: eunchoi9]

@jinheelove

welcome dear to FDs home nice to meet you

hugs and kisses for you and all FDs

please remember...[PROJECT] Twitter Trending
Date: May 21, 2013 - May 22, 2013
Time: 23:00 KST (May 21) - Full Day (May 22)
Hastag: #TeukSora600Days
Avatar: http://pic.twitter.com/NFl8crmkkZ
cr:https://twitter.com/Dimple_Couple
maybe this way leeteuk took holiday to celebrate his 600th day meeting sorainstead of singing the eventmy mind(what happen to me):x :x

Hi FD's!
Just can not resist....don't you guys think his new ava pic mirrors the head position of Sora's ava pic?....kkkk
Just find it interesting .....which means even if he does not follow her...he knows what is going on with her...kkkk
Welcome to the newbies....and enjoy the ride with us with our DC!...it has been slow lately but I can assure you it is so worth it to hang on!
Keep the faith FD's! FIGHTING!

Guest kulot

BKowoESCEAARQWT.png
this adjussi really rotates my heart today!!! LOL
love it..its worth for waiting when he change his DP and now finally..isin't it very obvious guys??
to make it not so obvious he didn't crop the picture so that siwon will be seen too..PJS you're really a genius guy!!
thanks for making my sunday wonderful..annyeong!!

Morning Fd :x thanks GOD this thread live again but you guys rock that ahjussi can't stop to give us hints because HE SAW HOW BEAUTIFUL HIS GIRLFRIEND IN UGLY PRESCON BUT ANOTHER ACTOR TRY TO ATTRACTED HER MEANWHILE HE CAN JUST MISSING HER BADLY SO HE WANT TO SHOW HIW RIVALS HE CAN SHOW UP IN PUBLIC TO DECLARED THAT YEOJA IS MINE [-X sorry for my delusional mode on but his presence and his new ava is enough for me to prove how strong his feeling for sora :D

Guest jinheelove

Thank You Everyone for ur very warm WELCOME!!! Aaah It feels good to be in this JungSora forum... :)

Guest k_craze

Today is the day of our princess new drama :)Imagine our prince in front of the TV watching and hitting the face of the male lead :PSora fighting!  I pray that your new drama will have a good rating!

Remember Sora said that Leeteuk blushes whenever he is with women but when I found this MV of him BTS with Joo for Ice Cream he was not even blushing like a kid compared when he is with Sora. I guess he blushes with the tango teacher ( lady) because Sora was there and he feel shy about it.

Watch this MV and you can see that LT even suggest to be close to joo but he never shy away from her maybe because he was not attracted to her and even though she fits his ideal type short girls still he is not awkward to her even there were a lot of people in the room but not like when he was doing the photo shoot with Soar he was totally awkward. I guess the feelings was totally there and he is not comfortable being with a lot of people.

While when he is with Sora