[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

BKZYrVeCMAAyQz9.png:large
guys the situation is not nice at all,we should have translators members for Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Malaysian language ......... I hope that there will be members of these countries in order to translate for us.... and do not forget the efforts of the members of this thread in translation of texts because they are making a great effort like@kirane

dear friends,, who's online here,, let's play a game kkkkk
Q & A game .. I'll start .. 
Who can give a link for the CF Teuk & Sora were imitating while blowing soap bubbles?
if you want a hint tell me :D

Restrictions!!!!  I don't know what it is with his management that they are so strict with LeeTeuk - there were so many things he wasn't allowed to do -- wasn't allowed to go - only during his WGM stint.  I don't think SuJu scheds has something to do with his restrictions.

JinWoon of 2AM is currently busy also; and so is TaeMin of Shinee - how come they get to go?  Should I say it is SM or WGM?

Guest tweetiaa

@kaiskloset @zeez Aigoo...... Jinwoon is actually a shy person you know.... but he can hide it infront of camera, oh.... and he is a very funny person too! kkk :D Oh, how about we make a blind dates meeting between Sunny FD and 2AM+2PM member?? and we can invite that girl too, so she can know the difference between that 2 group....... ROFL =)) =)) =))

@shymaldita28 always daebak insight eonni :D

@viyra yes eonni, it got me curious too. If it's about the schedule, how come they all can go to an overseas trip, while uri teukie can't. And they just can make one day trip to Nami island  only, hiks :(

tweetiaa said:@tweetiaa @kaiskloset @zeez Aigoo...... Jinwoon is actually a shy person you know.... but he can hide it infront of camera, oh.... and he is a very funny person too! kkk :D Oh, how about we make a blind dates meeting between Sunny FD and 2AM+2PM member?? and we can invite that girl too, so she can know the difference between that 2 group....... ROFL =)) =)) =))

@shymaldita28 always daebak insight eonni :D

Guest sachixia

viyra

said:

Restrictions!!!!  I don't know what it is with his management that they are so strict with LeeTeuk - there were so many things he wasn't allowed to do -- wasn't allowed to go - only during his WGM stint.  I don't think SuJu scheds has something to do with his restrictions.

JinWoon of 2AM is currently busy also; and so is TaeMin of Shinee - how come they get to go?  Should I say it is SM or WGM?

viyra said:@viyra

Guest akunohana

Heechul mentioned in his radio show that he was planning to enlist together with leeteuk but he went in earlier because a year before you enlist you are not allowed to leave the country and if you did it has to be as few as possible and you had to write or speak an oath to the military like(I will not cause any trouble overseas and I will report back when I return.) and they would give permission(witch they did a few times for overseas concerts but he went back as soon as the concert was over ).I think of that very strickt rule he did not want to cause trouble and SM did not allow him for that reason.

Also, an anonymous unni that her name starts with the letter @ukts74 
:D :D 
was guessing that "it is not work that prevent Leeteuk to go for a vacation. and that it is his wolf side prevent him as he scare to doing something to sora." kkkkk
"that is why in nami trip he always asked sora to stay over night. Check out his wolf face."
106g4dz.jpg

:\">
I'm old enough to share an opinion like this friends ,, LOL 
buahahaha
2jchsw4.jpg

:))
Thanks to the anonymous unni for the opinion =)) 
hugs unni  :x

Going for a vacation of our DC was hard since PJS was supposed to enlist last September and they only had 3 months to go for filming. Sora really wanted to spend an overseas with him since she wants to know him better and we know that they will be more comfortable if they go out of the country but since PJS already had to enlist he can't afford to always take an oath and go to the military office for permission to travel since I think that his name was already on the list of immigration ( Not to travel ) If my memory serves me right the 1st time the enlistment date came out was September 18 supposed to be but it was moved to October 31 instead and during that time PJS really had a hard time to go out of the country. Remember the time when he was supposed to join the SJ in the trip to thailand for the MNET Countdown Smile Thailand last October 11th. We saw some pictures of him arriving late in the airport while the other SJ are already left.He was the last person to come to Thailand since he has to fix a lot of documents in order for him to be allowed to travel. We even see some pictures of him with his manager infront of the Immigration inside the airport.

MyAngelicEvil said: Heechul mentioned in his radio show that he was planning to enlist together with leeteuk but he went in earlier because a year before you enlist you are not allowed to leave the country and if you did it has to be as few as possible and you had to write or speak an oath to the military like(I will not cause any trouble overseas and I will report back when I return.) and they would give permission(witch they did a few times for overseas concerts but he went back as soon as the concert was over ).I think of that very strickt rule he did not want to cause trouble and SM did not allow him for that reason.

Guest akunohana

"viyra" I think that SM and the military office might think a concert would be more work related then a honeymoon in a tropical country.Like "shymaldita28" said he really had a difficult time and a lot of paperwork to do every time he had to go overseas.I think he really wanted to go on a honeymoon with Sora and he would do anything to make that happen but it was out of his hands.I think Nami-island was a bit of a compensation for that.And like the man himself said "it doesn't matter where we go,as long as we are together."but I bet he would have liked a few more sunsets (without those bothersome clothes)on his deserted island.

Guest lolowaw

@viyra I will say my point in this particular subject. 
In Episode ep12 the MC said to Lt the propose event was a big thing can you be able to do something better? Lt Reply I have something.........Do you remember Lt in Ep 20 he told Sora how he imagines his wedding (of course wedding  concert was very large in his imagination invite his friends, celebrities and teuksora fans)......... ep 21 Lt wanted to spend their honeymoon in the island with forest ....... etc. In ep 26 before seconds of sora's parents appearance Lt was telling sora the next time we will invite people to the party, but Lt stopped talking when Sora screaming........ the members has been written in this thread that Lt spent 3 days in filming wgm ep 30 , and then the viewers were shocked with only 7 minutes of the episode...... And do not forget propos in Episode 9 and kiss in the final episodeDuring the strike in Twitter Lt said (No, no, no we did not meet a lot Please, help us) or something of that meaning .Well, I'll explain what I feel during these events I hope those who will read what I write to follow with me the events....... Because Lt was his thinking and his feelings real towards Sora,& I explained that before in an earlier item (what was Lt wants from giving the couple ring for 2 girls) Lt said in the Christmas Special ep If I have a girlfriend and I wanted to show her to the public I put her in the middle of events, This is true because that's what happened, he considered Sora his girlfriend and she is his true love he put her in the middle of events and proposed her in front of all the world ,The MC also said that this event can not be repeated twice.There is a big difference between the proposal & the wedding ceremony ,Engagement is possible to be happens, such as what happened in SS4 and indeed, did not cause public & media storm..... why?It did not cost or damage for Lt nor Sora nor fans, nor company Because it is under the cover of the program ......... but as for the marriage ceremony it is completely different, viyra say why all the couples in the program received a marriage ceremony except Lt and Sora..... what's the problem ?Let's be fair and not put all the blame on the program and the company I feel that Lt he had to bear this responsibility and he did have already carry around.......why?
Lt wants a charming marriage (Invite DC fans to the stadium and celebrities and their friends, & they landing from helicopter Limousine waiting for them & revolve around the stadium & TV broadcast) honestly this kind of marriage is very expensive, and the program can not afford this cost ,in this case, Lt must give up on this expensive marriage and accepts the reasonable ceremony this certainly does not what Lt's want & really the producer and the staff of program wgm Love Lt coz he was with them in the other entertainment programs they even helped teuksora in return to the program after strike & we are grateful to them , but the request for such costs I do not think it's possible ..........As for his schedule I do not think it was the reason because as what i refer up ( Lt spent 3 days filming with Sora & his schedule didn't affected) I do not think the ceremony and honeymoon will take more than a week filming or twoI will never forget when he had fans schedule, however he went with Sora to Busan he didn't afraid to be delayed or something happens prevent his returning , his focus was with Sora .This means he knows how to arrange the time for his schedule                                        As for the company I think there will be no problem with the company if he do the wedding ceremony under the cover of the program versa, especially that Teuksora increased their popularity not only in Korea but also in the world do not forget the campaigns of support and campaigns that have occurred in this thread Requests from program wgm that Teuksora go on a honeymoon and this is popular and famous to the station of the MBC and SUJU and The proof what we saw at the Festival MAMA Singapore & If the company did not want Lt to marry and go for a honeymoon in the program ,they can prevented him from propose in front of the fans in the concert for suju from the beginning we know the power of the company and it's influence ,but we must be fair, why did not the company seize\ stopped displaying the proposal Event in the program they can cut this part from the broadcast on TV , And if some one said that the propose was with the company blessing in order to finish the rumors about teetaeyeon relationship . I will say ok, the company has succeeded with its purpose, then why the company didn't prevent Lt's kiss in the final episode from the broadcast & they are able to do that?!This is for the wedding and honeymoon in the program i do not took about the rest of the events, because it is possible that the company controls the fate of their idols (God knows)
The idea was in Lt's head and he thought and was planned for it before the strike
What I want to say that Lt gave up this idea, not in reality because his questions to sora began to be in the future, but Lt gave up this idea in the program for several reasons1- After the strike Lt was not sure from sora's feelings & she might probably acting .Lt did not want to get the wedding and honeymoon for the show only.2- He wanted to stay as long as possible with Sora to be reassure from her feelings 3- Wanted to attracted sora to him because he has no long time, he will join the army soon4- MC also said that this event does not happen twice.... If Lt did do the marriage ceremony he must accepted a normal marriage ceremony but people will start by comparing it with the propose event & in the future we will compare it with the real ceremony...Sure, these events do not happen only once Lt certainly knows that the joy of the ceremony it gets once in life, for that it will not be suitable to be happen in a program  for that Lt wanted to keep this feeling to live and enjoyed by it in real life.5- Lt knows very well if he do a huge marriage ceremony or ordinary, even if under the cover of the program, the day will come and the fans or media will asked him (Is your marriage real or virtual)??? in propose he can says he is a virtual, because in this case it is possible for a person to retreat or change his mind, but when he declares to the people the marriage was virtual he will be a liar if he offers to marry the same girl in the future ,he will hurt sora's feeling coz he denied his love for her, he will make Sora center of irony form anti fans, netizens , Sora will be crushed by the idol groups, especially girls,This is not what he wanted Lt until this moment did not come out & did not notes from near or far just even that Sora is a friend no more no less to him .......versa Lt feelings to sora are strong and clear 6- Lt wanted to give himself & Sora a chance to test the feelings and patience ( will sora wait for him for two years  In this case ,how do People want him to blow up his relationship with Sora and for what (Virtual marriage ceremony) I do not think this is what he thinking or planing........he is sane and mature man who knows how to act7- Lt is a romantic man like to surprise everyone how can Lt be able to do something better If he has already done it before & if he had doen the marriage ceremony in the program and then two years later he come out and he say i want to do the marriage ceremony & the bride is Sora every one will say (you did it already it is not a surprise)like he finished already everything
But Lt Wants tomorrow when he comes out from the army and say I want to marry...... he will be asked ( who is the girl when did you propose her & U did not take the wedding photos) he will respond ,but I propose her in SS4 and took the wedding photos with her, don't you remember. The marriage ceremony, will be the natural result of what happened in the program wgm. And complementary events this romantic story.guys I hope the idea has reached Sorry, because my posts are always very, very long

Guest lolowaw

viyra

said:

MyAngelicEvil

said:

Heechul mentioned in his radio show that he was planning to enlist together with leeteuk but he went in earlier because a year before you enlist you are not allowed to leave the country and if you did it has to be as few as possible and you had to write or speak an oath to the military like(I will not cause any trouble overseas and I will report back when I return.) and they would give permission(witch they did a few times for overseas concerts but he went back as soon as the concert was over ).I think of that very strickt rule he did not want to cause trouble and SM did not allow him for that reason.

Guest smileagain2012

viyra  viyra

Unni >>>>> help me please

How to differentiate  inside my heart between Sora as an actress and Sora as a wife of Park Jong Soo ???

Since the press conference for her new drama .. I feel like I will be crazyyyyy

She became He

And that man will become that woman

So I will soon become a victim of their love story

Every morning I review my memories with them from the beginning
Here's what I liked today

111026 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Love me like there’s no tomorrow

u7.jpg?w=520

u6.jpg?w=520

u5.jpg?w=520

u3.jpg?w=520

Couple deserve each other

Waiting for you Unni, thank you for helping

:)>- 8-> :x

Guest nurawa_ji

@lolowaw huh? Really eonni? They filmed it 3 days for eps 30? Wow,, they must have quality time together,, wondering what they did together,, hihi..

I think now they must be careful with everything they do bcs recently sora had followed by paparazi and for PJS he has a milion eyes seeing his activity even in the army.. No wonder, now it's hard for us seeing them outside their job or their hints (bcs their busy schedule too)

Hmm I hope they still have time to contact each other and give us another hints till PJS release from army.. :)