[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest josan

And I'm glad Sora have time to meet up with friends. I say friends because the fact that they didn't mind going out where people could see them & even take a picture of them and not being bothered by it.  I say this because even if a celebrity is not secretly dating, if they are a couple, they needed privacy.  They need a place where they can talk to each.   And doing it in a restaurant with that super bright lights wont really give them that atmosphere.  And him paying attention to his phone, that's not how you should treat a girlfriend. And are they drinking some milk tea, juice or something? And =)) =))  no pasta in sight. 
And if I remember right, its in episode 21, Sora said he likes Jinwoon as a brother.  so try checking this <iframe src="http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=156675516&id=162307640&hash=788bdb4c587af7e5&hd=1" width="607" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>
You know what you can stop your act of posting here for nonsensical things. We are on our right minds. And just in case, don't be too worried for us. We know what we got into.
And please, take time in posting.  it's really funny you don't even get your facts straight with as simple as which member he is in. He is from 2AM rather. :)>- :)>- :)>-

And with that, I must take my leave again.

:)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest kulot

@crayon01 wanna say thank you for coming again in this thread but  i really don't get your intention of coming here?? what's wrong with that picture?? she never hide their friendship and she made it clear that they were just friends  she treated jinwoon as her dongsaeng...next time make your picture bigger so i can see their faces clearly..look at sora's reaction , she look like she's thinking something..maybe waiting of their friends..
what i noticed that everytime u came here you bring issues regarding sora or leeteuk..what are you trying to prove to us?? if you don't believe that JungSora is real then its your choice.then better  stop shipping them if you are their fan but you're not....but making issues questioning the sincerity of sora to leeteuk is another story..because this thread is for them..why bringing other party aside from leeteuk..for the fans of jinwoon and juhee they don't have a reason to feel uneasy by only looking at this..theres nothing we can get about this..this picture will not show intimacy to both of them..if we are true fan,, we don't question our idols in everything they do, because we are here to support to them on what really makes them happy..what ever path they choose in the future even if it it will not go according to what we want..because they have their own life we cannot twist them to what we want them to be..Jinwoon is one of Sora's close friend in showbiz industry and the other dream high cast they became close after filming..they can make sora enjoy..it doesn't mean that if she's with leeteuk right now, she can't go and hang out with her male friends..and i think PJS knows better than the fans..they communicate each other..Sora is mature enough to know the right thing to do..She may not be perfect but she's really good and amazing lady like PJS..this couple give us joy and make our day even brighter..we are free to express our own opinion here as long as we are not harming our shipping couple..seems like you don't want PJS to be paired with Sora so don't expect us not to react..we are just defending our home..

Guest lolowaw

Did you know when we are in difficult times, we need friends and brothers, I wonder what sora & Jinwoon talking about, did she tell him about how she miss Lt or she showed Jinwoon teuksora Album and I think Jinwoon drink strawberry juice because I do not think that alcohol drink in a plastic mug and with straw I am grateful to someone for this wonderful picture that made me assure more than before, and without this image we haven't been able to know that Sora and her friends drink juice hhhhhhhhhh

Hey ladies, now that I look at it again,, she looks really like Sora from far .. 
but the face is a bit different don't u think so? 
Is she Sora wearing no make up or is it another girl? 

2 b honest at first I got more excited cuz I scanned d post and my eyes placed on d word (2pm) I was like ,, Yay! uri Sora is close to (2pm) kkk ,,  :)
Anyways ,, if it's really uri dear Sora,, poor girl she looks so tired .. I feel like she did wanted to hang out with someone to release stress ,, >> or maybe it's juz my own scenario kkk
They look like they were waiting for the other friends to come.. even if not,, that's still cute,, 
I honestly can't help but to think their really close, how many of you agrees that Sora might be advising Jinwoon about how 2 treat Junhee in WGM,, I heard that one of his events was similar to PJS's right?
My wish list for TeukSo1- For "Ugly Alert" to have a great success,, 2- For Eunhea's new single 2 b successful3- For visitors to stop their bad intentions -_-4- For PJS to give a warning phone call 4 Sora's coactors kkkk,, 

Guest lolowaw

@kulot  said i really don't get your intention of coming here?? But her intention is clear 
1- She likes to see the members gather here2- she likes to warn us to see the continuity of this thread3- She likes to read our writings and who we defense on Teuksora4- She likes to show their loyalty to this thread5- In the end, she likes to get a flag hhhhhhhhhhh

Guest aelene

what? what? what? :o
omg, i missed that someone-who-can't-be-named's post again..what a waste~~the post was meant to gather FDs here and i didn't read it~~ i want to unite with you guys~~ottokhae~~ :((

LOL-ing inside my heart.. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~ :))

zeez

said:

Anyways ,, if it's really uri dear Sora,, poor girl she looks so tired .. I feel like she did wanted to hang out with someone to release stress ,, >> or maybe it's juz my own scenario kkk

They look like they were waiting for the other friends to come.. even if not,, that's still cute,, 

@crayon: Thank you for sharing the picture, but I don't think it is necessary to indicate that the picture is more than what it depicts. It is just a mere picture of them dining. It has never been a secret to anyone that both of them are friends. Sora mentioned it and admitted that they hang out with each other. She even tweeted her thanks to Jinwon for inviting her to 2AM's concert, and she tweeted a thanks to a person who treated her, Jinwon, and another person to a meal. For idols or for actresses, who's relationship is always scrutinize, wouldn't that be too obvious for people? Wouldn't they keep their relationship a secret or be more subtle and less open if they are in a relationship that will 1. garner problem for Jinwon who is currently filming WGM and 2. will gain fans dislike for their oppa or unnie to be in a relationship?

Like CL, from 2NE1 stated in one of her interview, she refuted the shipping that people have started between her and G-Dragon. Many people thought they were an item because CL and G-Dragon were often spotted together, and they often tweet, comment, and post pictures that they have took together online. CL said that if she was really in a relationship with that person, she wouldn't post their pictures up online.

I think you like Sora. I really do think you like her. I think you like LT as well because you are an ELF and probably an Angel. You just don't like it if Sora and LT are associated with each other because you don't want them to be together. You rather have LT and Sora paired with another person. I understand. But @crayon, please have some level of respect for us. If you don't like this shipping, don't come over here and try to post evidence to destroy this shipping. Remember, the rules of this thread is "do love and support Sora and LT" and "anything that is not related to this couple should be placed in spoiler." If you want to support LT's individual work, please go ahead and post materials to support him at SJ's thread. If you want to support Sora, please go to Kang Sora's Soompi thread to support her current work. However, this thread is for this couple. It is not for other couples or other pairing...that is why it is called Leeteuk and Kang Sora, Dimple Couple thread. So, please do that.

Also, the FD network of finding information about Sora and LT is really amazing, therefore, any concerns about Sora or LT would be properly addressed by FD, so you don't have to worry and come over to this thread to try to enlighten everyone with new discoveries that will be used to instill doubt. :) Also, many Jinwon and Joon Hee shippers are very mature and would not jump the gun due to a mere picture, as shown in this forum. Thank you for your concern.

@crayon01 I'm just wondering if this was the picture you are referring, I have a hunch that thi spicture will also pop out on the shipping of the jinwoon and it happen.

This was their comment and as you can see it was not Sora at all. Your very smart to make the picture small. Read the comment from the fan of the JINHEE COUPLE

This photo was circulating in an online forum. Personally, I thought the girl looks a little like Kang Sora (the girl who acted in Dream High 2 and was also in WGM with Lee Teuk in Season 3). Now, please do not start panicking and go bonkers. I did consider whether I should release this photo here but I trust that the people in this forum are sensible fans. :)

So far, the news in Korea today had been about Jinwoon being on Running Man. And even on RM, he managed to create quite a bit of scandal when he sort of revealed that he went drinking with Song Jihyo. No matter what, please calm your horses and I really hope we won't hear the comparison with Lee Joon Couple. Thank you.=====EDIT=====This photo was uploaded on Nate by someone and was asking if this is Jinwoon's girlfriend. Till now, there is no response except for one reply: "Seeing that it's quite beautiful, it could be a commercial." What exactly it is, or WHERE the ORIGINAL photo is from, no one knows. It was not Sora at all,.. as what you wanted to prove. Topic is closed.

Guest lolowaw

@0timelost said please have some level of respect for us. If you don't like this shipping, don't come over here 
I'll say it again baby versa tried to see her printed that positively not negatively look at the members analysis, through these analysis of members to the image we are grateful to @shymaldita28 found that this girl in the photo is not soraEven though this girl will be Sora, it is ok & from our analysis of the image we have discovered that nothing worriesHow many member here have said before Please respect our feelings however this she has returned and printed & although before that, members put her flag and her printed   disappeared , but that does not mean she will stop printing a second, third, and fourth, this girl will continue maybe she is trying to reassure herself but, unfortunately, she is the only one that receives the injury from the members of this thread because of our information and our evidence were many strong and clear. she is the only that want to hurt herself ok So let her bear the pain this is her problem......

Guest tweetiaa

Pyong! Hi ALL.....!!!!! 

Aigoo.... I should still in my lurking mode, but this dear @crayon01 make me want to clarify something! hihi :)

Hm.... actually I want to admit that the girl is ME...!! Remember in my past post, I already admit that I'm his girlfriend, right?? And as his girlfriend, I let him to be friends with anyone and it's included Kang Sora! Araso?!! Kyahahahahahahahaha :)) :)) =)) =))

@lolowaw Hi eonni.... thanks for missing me. I miss you too and all FDs here :)

20130514_kangsora_diet.jpg

Kang Sora responded to questions about how she’s changed her image for her next role.

On May 14, Kang Sora attended the press conference at the SBS Mokdong branch for the new SBS daily drama ‘Ugly Alert‘. She confessed, “I didn’t lose that much weight. I’ve always played student roles, but this time, my character is an adult woman, so I just wanted to look more womanly. I thought that [my character] would have gotten lessons on how to sit and walk properly, so I paid special attention to my posture.

It looks like just a change in attitude and posture can make you look great!

On a different note..

I just observed that Sora's attitude really changes a lot as much as possible she reduces her mildang ways especially when one of her co actors is making some funny poses with her and as much as she can she reduces her mildang ways. As what the article says based on her interview her mindset has become matured and she wanted to project a womanly attitude. I can't help but wonder if her secret relationship makes her more matured these days.

And for PJS he seems quiet for awhile since Sora has a drama to be shown lately and he gave us FD's to focus our attention first to our Sora.

Guest ice308

Hello FDs! :-h
Sora looks great in the press con.. love the dress on her.. :-bd
Looking forward to watching her new drama.. my hubby would surely watch coz he's now a Sora fan after watching DC's WGM episodes. :))

Guest lolowaw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzwfp4_sbs-midnight-tv-entertainment-kang-sora-cut_peopleThis Video the voice is good because youtube the voice is BadWhere are the beautiful translators for this thread, Sora was cute :D

Guest lolowaw

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Snapshots from Ugly Alert 

Sorry ladies but I can't put this video on spoilers. I just found this 2 videos which I want to share

First is the sweet dates of the star couples, in the video it states that the Korean celebrities only admits their relationship once they are being captured by a camera and for that they don't have a choice but to admit the real score between them.

Age difference still works in marriage for some Korean celebrities. I wonder if our DC will be included in this list in the future.

Hello FD's!

We will always meet people who do not see things as we do and will continue to encounter posts/articles/stories that will test the strength of our belief and faith.

Just want to reaffirm  my commitment to this thread and to both Lee Teuk and Sora . I have come to the point where...I would like to see where their road will lead them by letting them be....and allowing them the freedom to do what they do best,.... meeting friends and people who will help them go through the challenges that can come from their work or even life itself without judging them on how they should act or what they should say...understanding that at the end,... all of these will help them be the best of who they can be ....especially for each other.

I will always remember their memories of each other, and the wonderful times they spent together...because they have become mine too ...just like the rest of you...and no one...and no  article or posts or any story I read about them can take that away from me and my belief and love for them.

Keep your faith FD's! FIGHTING!!