[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest sbever

uilala said: Unnies.. Chingu's...

I need help! :(( I was browsing allkpop news and the idol got the role that we are hoping for our princess on her movie but I just feel really sad because I wanna see more of her and to grow more as an actress..

Eventhou she has her drama already I just feel little bit lonely.. But for sora: FIGHTING we dc family loves and supports for you..

But on the funny note atleast leeteuk won't be jealous over other leads and sora in swimming attire..

Sora if we could hug you we would!!!

sbever

said:

giemalyn88

said: thx for welcoming me here FDs! :-)

@lolowaw: thx. its actually my painting.. not perfect but still.. thx

i just read the news about the cast of the upcoming movie "Breathing"..

it seems like uri Sora wont be taking part in it...

who knows.. maybe because someone could be jealous of her co-actors.. :>

anyways... i looking forward to her new drama.. hope it'll have eng subs... or i really have to start learning hangul

:)

>-

I just read in KOREANINDO blog they said Yuri SNSD take the role in NO BREATHING' :-O

I have a positive thinking about sora to not take the role maybe her agency don't want sora like other celeb over push to hard work and that will make the celeb depressed and the end they suicide ^#(^

So why sora just take drama only because it will make her Exclusive artist and many viewers will anxious with her appereance in TV :D

so for now we have to support her new drama and make her get another award like sunny :)>-

Sora is looking prettier by the day.

As for Sora's role, I think it is okay that she didn't get the role. It is not the first time that actors and actresses were passed by for idol actors or actresses. It is just that the movie wanted to garner fans...and with two new actors (who have gained fame for their roles, but lack substantial experience or work that are under their belt) they need someone who is famous to gain viewer. Sure, Sora is a good actress and so are those leads, but I guess the producer don't want to risk it and therefore they chose Yuri, who had a strong fan base because she is part of SNSD. I think the same can go for IU, who has a stronger fan base than Sora, for her role in Lee Soon Shi (sorry if I misspelled it); the broadcasting company wanted to maintain their rating, which was 40% and the sure guarantee to keep a viewer is to find people who are already famous so their fans would definitely watch it.

Sora is doing well this year. She had her sitcom, her cf, and her endorsement. Her job is practically constant throughout the year...she even help mc some events. It is better for her to gain experience through different things, instead of being overworked, therefore, I am fine that she just focuses on her sitcom.

It is kind of interesting that both LT and Sora are busy with their work. At the beginning of LT's enlistment, he dropped off so many hints and references to Sora; same thing for Sora. Now that it has quiet down, and so has this thread. However, I would like to share some thoughts, and please pardon me for my long writing. Also, this is only my opinion, so it is not a fact or so.

I know it has passed, but I will still like to point out that LT's cyworld has maintained its profile picture. Although LT changed his cyworld's skin, he still retained his profile picture, which in fact, was the huge picture that caused some controversy amongst his fans' speculations. It goes to show, whoever that stated his cyworld was hacked, was incorrect because LT has shown, by maintaining the same profile pic, that he actively kept the picture and approved of the picture.

And before I delve into my perception about LT's current behavior, I do want to address one important issue. It was regarding to the claim that LT was using Sora to hide his relationship with another girl. I'm sorry for bringing up this issue again, but I hope this show the fallacy behind that argument. Many FDs have pointed out that prior to his enlistment in the military, LT had portrayed himself as a ladies man. He constantly pointed out he wanted to meet girls or so. According to FDs, we think that this was a tactic that LT was asked to use to diffuse his rumor with Kang Sora, especially when they shared a kiss on the last episode (an affection gesture that even surprised the producer and staffs of WGM...as stated in their preview). So, in order to make LT seem like he is still available, they have him act as a player. That way, he won't lose his fans. However, isn't that illogical? Why cover up a relationship (to maintain fans) with another relationship, when having him act as a player is already sufficient? Either way, being associated with one specific girl, would cause LT to lose his fans. Some might argue that it was not LT that SM is trying to protect, but the other suspected girl. However, wouldn't having LT act as a player be sufficient instead of having him associated to one particular girl?

Also, if that is true, why is LT pulling back in mentioning Sora in his recent situation, if the intention was to associate him with Sora so he could hide his relationship with another girl? Why have him say that he likes all girl group now...where he is going back to his player role? Such contradiction exist, yet one would believe in the fallacy of the belief that LT is using Sora. I don't think so.

I think, the main reason why LT quiet down or tone down his mentioning of Sora or association with Sora is due to his break. During his break, his mother's coffee shop has mentioned that he would be a surprise guest. The event was eventually canceled. Then we have LT running out of SM's building. My thought is that LT has been notified that his actions are garnering negative response from SM, hence I think--and I stress I think--SM gave LT an ultimatum. Hence, it seems to me that he is more wary with his words and action. That is why I think he canceled the event, and he tried to stay out of public eyes. Also, when he decline the chance to send Sora a personal message, it is interesting because it would be alright for him to send Sora a video message if their relationship is mere friendship. He did one for Hyuna, so why won't he do the same for Sora? (Again...his action contradicts with the visitor's statement...he should take this opportunity to misguide people so it would cover his relationship with another.) It means that LT is aware that his video message for Sora will be almost a confirmation of their close relationship...and I think he is trying to watch his action because of 1. he is in the military, hence he should focus on his job and 2. SM would not like his action.

The first video message by LT to Sora was taken lightly because it was hiding under the pretense of WGM. For that, SM did not bother to address this issue with LT...allowing him to continue to associate himself with Sora. However, the video message--if he had done so during Music Bank--have nothing to veil it, especially when LT barely admitted that he missed Sora very much and changed his cyworld picture and skin to such a debatable topic. As LT once said, his fans know that he was dating even though he denied it. And I am sure SM is aware of his actions...hence, I think SM stepped in when LT said he missed Sora very much in his interview and gave LT a warning. Hence, LT reverted back to the man who loves many girl group...a player.

As I said...this is just my thought. Whether this is true or not confirmed. But whatever LT's motive is for his action, I hope that he will continue to focus on his job, so he won't garner any negative hate. I hope Yuri will do fine in her movie because she once said that Sora was one of the celebrity that will shine (??? be successful...or will grow??? I forgot but I remember her and Taeyeon chose Sora).

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!

PressCon of UGLY ALERT really DAEBAK!! its good to see Sora  so pretty wearing simple and elegant dress make her so looks like a real goddess!!
because of im fan of finding couple item of jungsora, kkkk i really though her left hand has a tiny bracelet being mixed with the big one aside from the right hand but i think im wrong because @alvingoodgirl send me this pic of her
BKNLSHuCMAEVLK2.png
so its clear that its only a fruit of my imagination..maybe im too much delusional..LOL but after seeing this pic makes me noticed why her right hand became empty with no bracelet and the ring its gone??
BKNOKagCAAAg4ZB.jpgLOL fishy!!! why she take it off when she answered her interview??
and the other thing that i noticed in this presscon even though Sora held the hands of the other actors but we can see the awkwardness of her..she's really not comfortable when she's with the guy..we can see the difference of how she held the hand of PJS and the glow of her eyes while holding PJS hand..one FD tell me that she noticed sora doesn't smile often recently..and i said to her that she barely smile if she's beside with the other guys..she might don't want that someone out there might get jealous and upset..LOL this is all based on what we noticed about her..it may be true or false..but seeing her reaction solidify my believe that JungSora is real..

BTW, i just want to say something of the issue that KangSora being replaced in the movie..many FDs we're upset upon hearing this..i understand of u guys..but for me, i really don't upset because there must a good reason for this..it doesn't mean that she's being replaced because the other actress is much better than her..an actress will never received an award if she's not that good..we all know how good actress Sora is..i even cried and carried away of her acting in dream high and sunny..but maybe not doing a movie while doing her drama is good for her..if she still do the movie she might not get any rest..so its not good for her health and it may not good for her love life too..kkk she need time for her self  despite of being busy right..it happened before when she also replaced by IU, look at now..IU got bashed from other netizen of her acting and the drama got lower rating..if sora was in that drama we all upset if she got bashed by the anti's..but i do believed that having a high rating doesn't only based of how good the actors would be, it also based of the plot of the story..we can't  blamed the actors if they will get low rating because its not only based how they act its also based of how the story attracted and catch the viewers interest..the reason why PD's always consider idols to lead their drama because they wanted to gain lot of viewers from the fandoms..but not all PD is like this..Sora still have a big chance to be casted with lot of movies and drama in the future not because of solid fandom but because of being great actress..
But, Upon watching UGLY ALERT preview..i can see that this is really a great drama..a big break for Sora..she played with more veteran and popular actors..I'm happy for here..what i pray is that this drama got higher rating and she will get another recognition.. i know after this , she still got more and more great project in ths future..we don't have a reason to be upset..we only have a reason to celebrate for the great success of sora's drama..
to all Pretty FD's..FIGHTING!!!!

kulot said: Hello Pretty FD's!!

PressCon of UGLY ALERT really DAEBAK!! its good to see Sora  so pretty wearing simple and elegant dress make her so looks like a real goddess!!
because of im fan of finding couple item of jungsora, kkkk i really though her left hand has a tiny bracelet being mixed with the big one aside from the right hand but i think im wrong because @alvingoodgirl send me this pic of her
BKNLSHuCMAEVLK2.png
so its clear that its only a fruit of my imagination..maybe im too much delusional..LOL but after seeing this pic makes me noticed why her right hand became empty with no bracelet and the ring its gone??
BKNOKagCAAAg4ZB.jpgLOL fishy!!! why she take it off when she answered her interview??
and the other thing that i noticed in this presscon even though Sora held the hands of the other actors but we can see the awkwardness of her..she's really not comfortable when she's with the guy..we can see the difference of how she held the hand of PJS and the glow of her eyes while holding PJS hand..one FD tell me that she noticed sora doesn't smile often recently..and i said to her that she barely smile if she's beside with the other guys..she might don't want that someone out there might get jealous and upset..LOL this is all based on what we noticed about her..it may be true or false..but seeing her reaction solidify my believe that JungSora is real..

BTW, i just want to say something of the issue that KangSora being replaced in the movie..many FDs we're upset upon hearing this..i understand of u guys..but for me, i really don't upset because there must a good reason for this..it doesn't mean that she's being replaced because the other actress is much better than her..an actress will never received an award if she's not that good..we all know how good actress Sora is..i even cried and carried away of her acting in dream high and sunny..but maybe not doing a movie while doing her drama is good for her..if she still do the movie she might not get any rest..so its not good for her health and it may not good for her love life too..kkk she need time for her self  despite of being busy right..it happened before when she also replaced by IU, look at now..IU got bashed from other netizen of her acting and the drama got lower rating..if sora was in that drama we all upset if she got bashed by the anti's..but i do believed that having a high rating doesn't only based of how good the actors would be, it also based of the plot of the story..we can't  blamed the actors if they will get low rating because its not only based how they act its also based of how the story attracted and catch the viewers interest..the reason why PD's always consider idols to lead their drama because they wanted to gain lot of viewers from the fandoms..but not all PD is like this..Sora still have a big chance to be casted with lot of movies and drama in the future not because of solid fandom but because of being great actress..
But, Upon watching UGLY ALERT preview..i can see that this is really a great drama..a big break for Sora..she played with more veteran and popular actors..I'm happy for here..what i pray is that this drama got higher rating and she will get another recognition.. i know after this , she still got more and more great project in ths future..we don't have a reason to be upset..we only have a reason to celebrate for the great success of sora's drama..
to all Pretty FD's..FIGHTING!!!!

Guest mywebfoot

Re: Ring absent or present. The ring is connected to the bracelet. During the presscon, I think it got hooked onto her dress and she had to yank it out. She took it off and gave it to Joo Hwan to keep. See this video at about 1:02:30

I kinda like that Sora has learnt to clasp fingers well. Wonder where she learnt that from. :)

can somebody help me with this pic.. lol .. dont know how to caption thepicture from the pages of Hankooki...its like Sora's trying to get some help and why o why did actor Kim Young-hoon are all hands on Sora??????  th?id=H.4546159481979650&pid=15.1   cant resist her charm too??!!
aisssssssh!!! Teukie! help hehehehe 

jowi201305141741231.jpg

Guest kulot

977281_10201110157498732_2095866478_o.jp
cr:nuje sung
sorry guys if i reacted about why she not wearing her ring and bracelet in the later part of the presscon..thanks to @mywebfoot for the video of the whole event..
and thanks to @najwa85 glad to know u like my fanart..im not good dear..just novice and trying to do DC stuffs during my free time for fun coz it give me joy thinking about them being together..
BKOkRYkCUAATeys.png

Guest mywebfoot

@kulot no big deal. ^.^ Cute similarities : http://koalasplayground.com/2013/02/12/im-joo-hwan-in-him-magazine-and-prepares-for-his-discharge-this-week/. See what Joo Hwan was doing in military service?

I noticed that Sora on her presscon is very awkward although this was not her first time to do this but she seems so careful on her actions.

See the difference when she had her presscon for Dream High 2 check the video at 3:29 ...she was bubbly but in her latest drama presscon she looks reserved. It was obvious that

she really changes a lot from the time they resume their filming for WGM.

Guest lolowaw

sign heart Sora did with the crew of the series at the request from the commentator 

It is strange that Sora did not give V sign natural as usual like what she did in the series Dream High 2 But look she did V sign in a fast and somehow not draws attention, this means that @0timelos belief is true,even Sora is not that refresh nor energetic as she were in Dream High 2, her smile were not bright nor shiny, while she should be at the top of her happiness she got the staple role in a long drama.I noticed that Sora was not comfortable in the skinship with the male actors she did not react with them like if somebody is watching her ...... That's why she tried to reassure some body with V sign. image
Her face expressions as if she say, for some body hey LOOK at me Do not be upset you are with me always.
Look at Sora's glimpse it look's like Lt's glimpsing in ep 12 (like calling her hey sora look at me) but without draws attention they have the same expression & the same  secret simulations way in sending the message to each other .
And the question remains, will Lt change his PD according to his jealousy, or not ????? 
Or he will try to reassure Sora, that everything is fine and encourages her???? Who knows we will wait & see 

Guest crayon01

Currently this photo is circulating on an online forum where some netizens found that jinwoon (2pm) was having some drinks with kang sora. Some even insist that she might have been his girlfriend. This photo was taken recently and some fans of Jinwoon and Junhee WGM are now feeling uneasy on this photo.

@

shymaldita28

said:@shymaltida28

I noticed that Sora on her presscon is very awkward although this was not her first time to do this but she seems so careful on her actions.

See the difference when she had her presscon for Dream High 2 check the video at 3:29 ...she was bubbly but in her latest drama presscon she looks reserved. It was obvious that

she really changes a lot from the time they resume their filming for WGM.

Guest lolowaw

@crayon01 Gosh Is there a telepathic between us did you know I was thinking of you & i have asked myself where is our dearest to this thread,especially  the thread was slow in the past few days & you appear when the thread is slow, this is the ultimate of love Dear I know you love Teuksora so much and you are faithful to this thread and you are worried about sora & Lt relationship be affected by this image......Do not worry at all, for one simple reason Sora was very frankly ,she didn't hiding anything she said  (She goes out drinking with her ​​friends &They are friends and brothers without feelings) this is a normal image to her statementand for some netizens tell them that Teusora  thread, tell them hello and if Jinwoon and Junhee relationship basically from the beginning real and strong relationship, their fans would not have to be shaken nor worry from this simple image. For this I'll tell you Be assured my dear teuksora real & Jinwoon and Junhee  :^o   >:)