[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tweetiaa

viyra

said:

what caught my attention in PJS's recent musical performance was, the picture posted by @ChoonHee21 where PJS was pointing to his cut-out picture pasted on his upper left chest.

What was he trying to prove?  That maybe, like what @lolowaw said, the cut-out pic was given to him by the 'other half' when she came to watch the musical!  That must also be the reason behind the sweet smile!!

Guest mianazra

Hello guys..i'm new member..just come out from my hiding..huhu..i love our dimple couple so much.and also love u all here so much...so sory bcoz my english not so good..but i'm try.huhuhu..

just want to share this because of i remember sora in this video..the favotire food of jungsora couple..
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljBD3D--XCcAEQQNa.jpg
cr:@ PJS_LHJ,@kt_cherish,@chamomile_cake
i just noticed that PJS doesn't wear black watch tonight at the musical...so is it mean that he only wore it yesterday because
he want to show to someone that he wore the gift she's gave to him..because as what he had said before that if you're
given a gift you must show it to the person who gave that gift that u used it..he said this during their WGM when he open that underware
gifts of sora and she got blushed ..i'm just speculating..because it would be possible..right?? or im just delusional LOL day by day by faith of
them will becoming stronger that they are real..as what sora mention in her tweets that relationship is part of her plan at this time that she reach at the age of 24..no doubt even without confirmation, no photos or concrete evidence because their actions shows the realness^^they are always real since from the start until now.
btw, welcome new FD's here..its nice to know that lurkers well come out everyday..feel at home guys^^
good night pretty FD's..Annyeong!!!

Sorry ladies I'm still into watches of these couple

Sora February 18 ( Pavarotti Presscon ). She wears a classy black watch. She seldom wear watches in her commitments and even the pictures in her gallery she never wear a watch . Is this a birthday gift from PJS??

pav12.jpg?w=370&h=

pav9.jpg?w=370&h=

After 2 days Sora watch the Musical ( February 20 ) of PJS

And again after 2 days PJS wear a black watch in his musical. In exchange he bought him a watch too when she visited his musical. Therefore he wore for her??

Sorry ladies just want to be delusional...It's my own opinion

Guest lolowaw

o0800060012321819171.jpg
o0599080012321819172.jpg

I liked the first calendar 2014 hmmmmmmmmm  isn't this year Lt ended his military service (maybe)
ooooooooooooooooh but I am delusional!!!!!!!!! (am i) ?b-(

Do you guy know is there any way I can watch "Sunny" Eng subThanks @mayza11 Welcome to this family^^
tweetiaa said:

josan

said:

Oh Dear. I saw an old video of our dear Sora-ssi. She looks so young here with no make up and so cute. But more than that, my tears kept rolling while watching the video. Back then, most of the people just pass by, but she is out there on a cold winter day giving free hug. As there was a reporter this might be taken as a promotion.  I don't know much of the details & I don't understand what was said about this video, but she really has a warm personality. 
[VID]

Guest mianazra

@kulot tq for the warm welcome... i truly amaze with people in this home..everybdy so lovely and caring :x ..as much as i love our jungsora... kkk :D

Guest mywebfoot

tumblr_mir9goWsT41riqqhyo1_400.jpg
Image credit: not available, I got this off tumblr but the credit was already lost.
Teuk backstage shot at the Promise: he's maintaining his muscles. For those who don't do any strength training, some background info: if you don't keep doing the exercises, the muscle bulk will go. You HAVE to actively maintain it. With Teuk's physique, he tends to turn skinny if he doesn't maintain it (During the Bonamana era he was buffed up, then he lost it and used to hide his body all the time, until mid 2012 when he restarted training and bulked up again for Star King).Now, it's likely that he had to keep working on it during his basic training days, but he's past that now, and I would expect to see some loss of mass. That's not the case here. He's keeping up the training, despite being on the show. Would it be because of a promise he made to "keep exercising forever"? ;) I hope so. 

I honestly still can't understand what's with Gwiyomi and all the eagyo thing in South Korea.. 
I personally believe that real cuteness is always spontaneous. 
Still, knowing that eagyo is precious for South Koreans, I can't help but to appreciate it. Especially when it comes to those celebrities I love. 
Here is Sora's version of Gwiyomi Enjoy! ^_^

I don't own this video

Annyeong FDs ^^ I wanna spazzing later...
Just say now ^^
Happy Afternoo...

@mayza11 & @mianazra >> welcome to JungSora World...
Down worry about the language..
We only use ONE language her..
JungSora language LOL
So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
post anything about our lovely JungSora ^^

Guest mianazra

I think im getting jungsora fever ..huhu keep on replay our dimple couple ep in wgm...also make my sistergetting crazy about my summry bout jungsora.haha pity her...sorry sis, i think i got addict with their love.. :x

@huey.. tq. :D