[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

OMG496905284.jpg

919581306.jpg

Even in the swimming pool he did not remove it,The type of paper that sora used it is against the water and has a gloss
527632140.jpg
Do you see the same quality of the paper and the same geometric form (circle)
Look at his smile ....... did Sora gave him this badge in her birthday???????:-?

982461396.jpg
and the V sign We even saw sora in her birthday, her Clothing movements signals hints were all exist the same melody in Episode 6 the only one thing did not exist she did not say (Lt/PJS)Sorry guys I can not be delusional for me (they're reeeeeeeeeeal)

Guest lolowaw

@zeez Dear did not you see in the dream that Lt kissed sora(if not) please go back to sleep so you can dream again this time I want Lt to give a kiss to sora kkkkkkk=)) :))No No No No No (I do not want Lt to give sora a kiss in the dream) Thank God I rememberedIn our culture, give a kiss by a person for any other person he knew in the dream means (travel and separation forever)Stay awake dear never go to sleep ever hhhhhhhhhhhh

@lolowaw
Hahahahahahaha,,, oh dear no..
I left when they hugged, I wanted to give them some privacy. Ahh stupid me
Sometimes you regret being polite kkkkkkk :))
Well, next time I promise I wont leave even if they ask me .. :)) I'll even 
bring a camera.
I will be a seasang fan just for my dear FD friends, and myself for sure.

=))

I'll go back to sleep and give a preview for the next episode tomorrow loool  :))
@lolowaw
Ohhhh, so it's a good sign they actually haven't kissed .. no no no .. I don't regret being polite anymore kkkkk =)) Still I'm gonna sleep and see what happens,, maybe Sora would at least tell me. Don't worry, they won't kiss. They're real.  :D

Guest lolowaw

@zeez Goodnight dearI'm also going to sleep and i will dream of you in order to watching you  given some privacy to Tueksora or not hhhhhhhhAnd if they try to give a kiss each other, you should go in and disturb them and Carry with you disobeyed To warn themor I swear I'll give you a big kiss in my dreams ok hhhhhhhhhGood night dear members have Sweet Dreams (without a kiss) Please  we are embarrassing =)) :))

viyra said:

what an early morning surprise!  I read it on FB and came here ASAP to see if there are any pics or vids taken while she was at the other half's musical.

It was said that PJS invited her - was he able to concentrate or he was overly excited doing his part during the musical with his other half sitting at the audience?

news, news, news, please!!  calling @tweetiaa - @huey - these are the FDs who carry telescopes with them so they can spot our DC immediately.

Edit:  Happy Birthday @sammya

@lolowaw said: @zeez Goodnight dearI'm also going to sleep and i will dream of you in order to watching you  given some privacy to Tueksora or not hhhhhhhh
And give me a V sign so I can recognize you kkkk ,, u know cuz we never met before..haha :))
And if they try to give a kiss each other, you should go in and disturb them and Carry with you disobeyed To warn them
looool, Sure thing, I'll be like.. Woh woh wooh,, enough of this Teukso-nim.. don't do it here for god sake. Leave it for real life please. 

or I swear I'll give you a big kiss in my dreams ok hhhhhhhhh
Ah, No no I'm still young and innocent. :P I promise to do the mission. lool  =))
Good night dear members have Sweet Dreams (without a kiss) Please  we are embarrassing =)) :))
=)) u're one funny girl. Good night dear, c u in my dreams.. don't 4get to V fore me there ;)

@kaiskloset   Yes, just 3 days after our Sora \ o / and she is only one year older than me \ o / I already made my wish that our JungSora living moments of great happiness for a long time and more tips for us DFs \ o /. Thanks  ;)

Sammya said: @kaiskloset   Yes, just 3 days after our Sora \ o / and she is only one year older than me \ o / I already made my wish that our JungSora living moments of great happiness for a long time and more tips for us DFs \ o /. Thanks  ;)

@zeez @josan @huey 
Thank you, thank you. It's great to spend this day with my family Fighting Dimple, celebrating this news so happy they gave us today. Thanks for the treats, I feel embraced by all of you. Our Teuk and Sora would be proud to know that his love has united people from as far away but you really like. Thank you. ^ ^
Sorry for the post too sweet  > <.

@Sammya: Happy Birthday. I hope it is not too late to give you this birthday greeting.

Thank you, FD, for updating everyone about Sora and LT. It is exciting to hear that Sora went to watch LT's performance, but as one of you stated (I believe it is @zeez), it is hard to know whether LT invited her to go or not. I think the person probably tweeted LT invited her to go because of his MBC award speech in which he asked her whether she would come and visit him.

Soompi just posted an article about Sora's tweet with Lee Jae Hoon. I can't wait to watch "My Pavarotti" when it comes out.
http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/21/actress-kang-sora-and-lee-jae-hoon-take-a-candid-photo-together/

As for Sora's fan meet clips, I can't help but think that the ageyo clip is a reflection of Sora's inner conflict in regarding to ageyo. She is a girl who is not full of ageyo, as seen in WGM. When LT wanted her to say animal zoo that they were going to see during their amusement park date (episode 19.2 or 19), he have to teach her how to say it cutely. Sora's personality contrast drastically with her ageyo filled role play as the drunk lady from their furniture shopping episode that LT had to asked her who is her real self, in which Sora said the self that appeared to him normally.

I felt that the character that she showed in the clip--as the girl who had trouble with ageyo--reflects her discomfort in showing those ageyo, but is willing to change, because she was seeking help from the psychologist. The embarrassment that the character shown is probably the embarrassment she felt by doing all those ageyo that she doesn't normally do. However, she is willing to change, and I think one of the reason why she is willing to change is because she wants to 1. reach out to her fans and shows them that she cares and 2. she wants to reach out to a special someone, showing him ageyo to show him she cared. Knowing LT--coughs coughs--he stated that he likes her ageyo (when he said he liked what she said when she role played the drunk lady that is full with ageyo and he said that she was cute when she used ageyo to say the animal zoo). LT practically melts whenever she uses ageyo because she doesn't use it often (he was so excited when she called him oppa and told him to come home soon in the Christmas date, and he smiled widely when she used ageyo when he refused to let her washed his feet.).

zeez said: Please read friends :)

I’ll continue if you guys like it.. please feel free to throw harsh comment and point at my mistakes, lool It’s my very first try.