[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

sqd66 said: class="H"lallinachan she said she will visit her co-star but that doesn't mean she has. I am sure they became close and her seeing him shouldn't be an issue. She also has to promote the movie and if you notice she has not said anything the few months after LJH enlisted..only now when the movie news conference was did she say something to him in the press. No need to worry about any of this..it is their life and they can pursue and care for anyone they are happy with. I think we can assume with confidence that Sora and Leeteuk are happy together and no need to worry about them.

Guest lallinachan

Thankyou @sqd66, @zeez and @Cicci_92_1
I didn't put much thought about it, you are right^^
She is promoting now, let's focus on the important clues xD

@lalli - Sora has not visited anyone at the camp.  Remember when LJH said he wish his former co-stars will visit him in the army?  He listed all 3 females - not specifically Sora.  I think LJH wanted more to see Bae Suzy (am I right here?)  I believe before he enlisted, LJH already has a feeling somebody has stamped his name on Kang Sora. 

Sora is a smart girl - and so is Park JungSoo.  She has to be careful with what she says or do.  Remember, the issue about the kiss scene in episode 31 has completely died - her and PJS wouldn't want that to start soaring again. 

Guest tweetiaa

Uri Couple never stop to suprise us, right? I almost got a heart attack (again!) when I saw the news about PJS went to Kona Beans today! HE WENT TO KONA BEANS TODAY! Yeah, he was going outside in his break day from the encore. Fans said that he wore white jacket, earphone, and his hair is waxed up (?) but he just visited for a while and then came out of there rushly! Where did he go? Why so rush?

And for Sora's picture with Je Hoon, I agree with you all. I didn't find any wrong with that photo. When I saw that photo for the first time, the first word that come to my mind was 'friendship' I don't see the different of him with Jinwoon, Seo Joon, Kim Ji soo, and her other male artists that close to her, they all are her co-actors and friends! Beside, Sora is a human too. She can take pictures with anybody, she can be friends with anyone and visit them too, males or females :)

I'm still happy with all the hints that we got from PJS and Kang Sora in these two (maybe three) days! and I don't want to ruin it with the rumour that surely not true! :D

Here are the dots, connecting them by yourself :D

February 17, 2013

• Sora's statement about coming to the promise encore before March 2 (Noted that she knew that the promise will be ended on March 2, the fans who asked her about it didn't even mention about the date of the encore ended)
  • Sora danced "Loving You" by Sistar (You must be seen the lyric about this song, which is very suitable for her feeling. Remember the christmas episode, when she danced "Oh" by SNSD? She said that she chose that song on purpose, maybe so did with this song. And also both lyrics are contained with words 'Oppa')
  • Sora sang "Loving At The Milky Way Cafe" by 10 cm (Here's the link of the video, the tranlation is in the description box http://youtu.be/N838OKRF_A4 >>> which is very fishy! It's a song about how two people can falling in love when coming to the cafe, and the person in that song are waiting for her man to speaking ~or in my opinion~ waiting her man to declaring something LOL :)) )
  • Sora played piano with the song 'SUMMER' (She played the same song to PJS in school date episode)
  • Sora made so many gestures that PJS also did the same in the promise musical and encore, such as saranghae pose, V aegyo pose, pointing finger, heart sign, and of course V sign (That heart sign are also did by PJS at the same time, he made that sign on the promise encore that day. She did all those same gestures even with the same smile and expression with him. Is it coincidence or intentionally? Is it already planned or truly fate?)
  • PJS made a V sign in a different way than usual, he made a V-KISS sign! (Do you remember he also blowed a kiss in his video message for Sora's birthday in one of DC episodes?!)
  • PJS' wide smile that hidden behind his masker on the way out from the theater building (He supposed to be tired after the performance, but he smiled so wide like that, I didn't even see the tiredness from his face! It's so different with his expression on the days before, he looked so tired and just smile a bit. From his face we could easily know that he was tired after the performance. So, what made February 17 different with days before?!)
February 18, 2013
  • Sora tweeted early in the morning about the press conference and post a picture of her and Je Hoon (whether it's for promoting the movie or just a friendly posts, It really can help her to cover what had happened yesterday, because she became too obvious with those hints, kkk :D )
  • Sora kept mentioning the word 'Oppa' in the press conference, she teased all her co-actors and director by calling them 'Oppa' (We knew so well who is the person that really influenced with that 'Oppa' words, right? LOL :)) )
  • PJS went to Kona Beans today! He went outside today in his break day from the encore! (Why today? He could use this break day to stay in camp and rest, since he almost had no time to get proper time for rest because of the performances. But why did he decide to go outside? on this day? on Sora's Birthday??)
  • Beside updates from fans, there was no pic of PJS at all. And WE ALL ARE SO DAMN CURIOUS WITH THAT (Maybe K-Elf wants to protect PJS from bad issues, by not taking any pictures of him. Since celebrity soldiers are becoming sensitive topics right now. But I've told you also that Sora's picture with Je Hoon can help her right? Well....now media are focusing to them by making some false rumours, but actually it also divert their attention from PJS & Sora :D )
  • Sora tweeted lately ~ It's almost 3 a.m KST ~ She said "If you're curious....give me 50000 won" and she changed her ava with a picture of 50000 won that has been edited with her face and her birth of date as the serial number (Okay....it's too fishy! How come she know that WE ARE SO CURIOUS?!!! And what was about that words? If we're curious, give her 50000 won?? was she teasing us? LOL :)) And why she must tweeted so lately? Something surely happened tonight! That's why she tweeted like that and might be teasing us because of our curiousity! :D PJS also has been said that his ideal type is the woman on 500000 Won around last year, and hey.....Sora is the woman on 50000 Won right now in her AVA! :)) )

Well....now connecting all the dots, and you will get the answer :)
And the only one answer for this is "THEY ARE REAL" >_<
Too much similarities to be called just coincidence. If only they're not real, then It must be a FATE. They're meant to each other! I believe that :)

Sora changed her ava again with this 
14d4e86768bab9626a038d8a2df2cf0f.jpeg

and tweeted this:

1. 4 hrsKang So-raKang So-ra ‏@reveramess

궁금하면... 오만원!Expand
    and google translate says:

4 hrsKang So-raKang So-ra reveramess

If you're curious ... Fifty thousand won!

Expand
I dunno if google translate is right..^^ note, she tweeted like 2AM KST and FDs started spazzing, *sigh..well I couldn't 'coz I was at work.. :( 
hmmmm...who is she referring to?her fans?? is she teasing us?? some FDs actually tweet her if she got to spend time with PJS..kkk..FDs.. wanna collect 50,000 Won so we can get an answer from her.. :)) :)) :))
Seriously these two know how to hide whatever is going on between them but sure do know how to give FDs, DCL and TSL a hint!!!! aigoo..two days full of surprises!! just like before new year!! They were quiet for some times but when they do make an appearance, they do it with a bang!!! :D :D :D

There is an article I found yesterday about Sora talking about herself doing yoga and other sports .. I guess she was asked about her body shape or something in the conference..
I'll try to find it...
If anyone could help me too .. :x

Yup, found it ;)
http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013021813562196400

강소라, 자꾸만 예뻐지는 비결? "요가· 필라테스"

사진퍼가기 이용안내
ⓒ사진=최부석 기자

배우 강소라가 완벽한 몸매로 팬들의 시선을 사로잡았다. 

강소라는 18일 오전 서울 서교동 인터파크 아트센터에서 열린 '파파로티' 제작보고회에 참석했다. 이날 강소라는 앞이 트인 스커트와 민소매 셔츠로 늘씬한 몸매를 뽐냈다. 

강소라는 '써니'로 본격적으로 얼굴을 알렸던 2011년 당시에는 건강한 몸매로 사랑받았다. 그러나 최근에는 가늘고 긴 팔다리로 슬림한 몸매를 자랑하고 있다. 

강소라 측은 "재즈댄스와 필라테스, 요가로 꾸준히 몸매 관리를 하고 있다"며 비결을 전했다. 

소속사 관계자는 "근육이 많이 생기는 피트니스 보다는 필라테스와 요가 같은 운동을 꾸준히 한다"며 "영화 홍보와 같은 일정이 있을 때는 특히 더 신경 쓰는 편"이라고 밝혔다. 

강소라는 이제훈, 한석규와 호흡을 맞춘 '파파로티'에서 여고생 숙희 역을 맡아 또 한 번 교복을 입게 됐다. 강소라는 이날 제작보고회에서 "10대에서 20대 후반까지 커버할 수 있는 스펙트럼이 넓은 얼굴"로 여전히 교복을 입을 수 있는 비결을 밝혔다. 

한편 강소라가 출연한 '파파로티'는 성악에 천부적인 재능을 가진 건달 장호(이제훈 분)가 시골 예고 음악선생님 상진(한석규 분)을 만나게 되며 성악가의 꿈을 키워가는 과정을 그린 영화. 오는 3월 개봉예정이다. 

Cr: starnews

Guest lolowaw

Waaaaaaa  all these news as fast and happy, I will be frankly (I'm really scared)I hope that it will not appear tomorrow a bad news abut Lt or anything ,Every time issued a beautiful and happy news , issued something disturb this happy news I hope the SM company that Lt works for do not be harsh with him this time
I hope to Tueksora spend a very happy birthday because they deserve all the happiness  :x :x :x :x :x

Sora changed her ava - to one that looks like from the olden days!!  Isn't uri nampyeon supposed to be wearing or representing something like this pic in the musical?  And - the musical is supposed to be an event that happened from long long long time ago!

There you go - she is giving us another hint!  Instead of saying "I am watching my BF's musical" - she dressed it!!!

morning pretty FDs. got a rainy tuesday and been searching Teuk's pic from yesterday's Kona visit.. no luck so far... any of u have links??? calling our little birdie @tweetia :)
earlier today, twitter and elf twits have this picspam of KangTeuk said to have met last night>>>? really>>>? after his date with ehem....we know who??? do you have the same guess as mine???
lookie. its looks photoshopped. it does right? or is this real photo of kang in and PJS..?

c4tp1n

c4tp4c

Hi....coming out of lurk mode to inquire @ pic of teuk & kangin....isn't teuk's hair too long compared to pic from last Promise show?

Sorry in advance for all grammar mistakes...on mobile

Edit-found a pic posted on kangin Twitter acct....darn can't post it here...can anybody help?

Pic is flipped and is with someone else.... Posted yesterday

Guest mywebfoot

Re: Teuk- Kang pic - photoshopped. Kangin posted the same pic earlier with another hyung.
Re: Sora's 50000 won challenge. Alright FDs, we can do a rice AND a mango wreath we can jolly well get 50000 won together. :))This woman, learning to troll her fans just like someone we know. "Are you curious?" Pffft. You know we are you terrible tease!
Re: Sora visiting LJH - it's not clear from the trans if she 'saw' him personally or in a pic. Even if she did, its a little depressing but still good news, because it means she can go visit undetected. Although Teuk and LJH are two different leagues of popularity altogether. Still, maybe it was a dry run to visit Teuk? ;)
Re: Specially for you @lallynachan, even my hubs is thinking this is too much for just coincidence. He's been getting the blow by blow account (poor guy, but he gamely listens still, i love you hubby). And this morning I told him about Sora's cryptic tweet and he said, hmmm.... that is a lot. There, guy's view point!

@kaiskloset: It's definitely photoshop, as @ones.n.twos has already stated. The most simple way of telling it is his hair length. His hair isn't that long (compare this photo to the photos of him leaving "The Promise" musical).

Also, I wonder how true the one fan report of seeing LT at Kona Bean. It was only one report. No official pictures or other tweet of his appearance occurred. Sorry for being a downer...but I can't help but wonder about this.

Also, I find it interesting that Sora tweeted a picture of her as an angel, when all FD knows that who else would say that he is an angel. If that isn't a clear association, I don't know what is. :)