[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

kulot said:

@reveramess제작보고회에 장호가 빠졌다.. ㅜ 밥은 잘 묵고있나~~?

edit:she tweeted this photo this morning and many reacted that maybe this will trigger PJS jealousy and also about what she said in her press con that she's going to visit Lee Jae Hoon other than PJS..in my opinion, she posted this for promotional purposes of their movie..and no other meaning at all...so no need for PJS to got jealous..maybe at this point of their relationship he knows better where to stand in sora's life than anyone else..its part of her job being an actress..and about visiting jae hoon, its normal that when she's being ask during press con she will answer yes..
and if we all see how beautiful and blooming sora on her birthday today, we can say that she really look like a goddess and very much happy and inspired..no wonder why she copied all gestures and aegyo's of PJS, maybe its their mission and signs of love..she's been monitoring him while doing musical because if not she will never know this signs..i'm very happy for her today..really wish jungsora more happiness and success in the future..

cr: to the owner

@viyra hi 5!!! I think Sora is updated with PJS musical. When I saw Sora's pictures with the hand signs..it immediately reminded me of the hand signs he did. I may be delusional but but they did gave each other mission..kkk..but the question is when did they talk about it? When PJS was on a holiday? (*yeah..my delusional mind says they met during his vacation.. :D :D )

@kulot hi there!! Miss u here.. :) about Sora-shi visiting Lee Jae Hoon, I think it would be too obvious if she only visits PJS in the army. Ji Hoon asked her to visit him too right? This is just my personal opinion and most FDs on twitter agreed with it, her visiting her other co-star apart from PJS is sort of a safety precaution. If they are keeping their relationship a secret (Yes I believe they are in a relationship or if not, they love each other) :D they still have to be aware of the media. If she visits PJS, I'm sure question will arise, is she going to visit Ji Hoon since he asked her too? and if she said no, wouldn't that raise another questions as to why she's only visiting PJS??

We all know that Sora has been planning to visit PJS even before he went to ARMY but she never said anything about visiting JiHoon before. PJS has been promoted in just 3 months which is amazing since it usually takes 6 months before someone gets promoted. I think PJS was driven by motivation when Sora said she'll visit when he gets promoted as corporal but it will take a year but he really want to see her so bad that he worked his way to get promoted. Sora must have known about it that's why she decided to visit him.

Woah!! My hands are freezing now..see yah again FDs..got to get to work.. :D I still have lot to post but no time.. :) Have a good day everyone

I just wanna spazzing with my latest fan art ^^

tumblr_inline_miejqsXleG1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_miel1mDkzj1qz4rgp.jpg

“Just the way U look at me i see a love, U do not need to do anything, because with your attitude to me I’m sure that me and you are one.”

playerkbd said: @viyra hi 5!!! I think Sora is updated with PJS musical. When I saw Sora's pictures with the hand signs..it immediately reminded me of the hand signs he did. I may be delusional but but they did gave each other mission..kkk..but the question is when did they talk about it? When PJS was on a holiday? (*yeah..my delusional mind says they met during his vacation.. :D:D )

@kulot hi there!! Miss u here.. :) about Sora-shi visiting Lee Jae Hoon, I think it would be too obvious if she only visits PJS in the army. Ji Hoon asked her to visit him too right? This is just my personal opinion and most FDs on twitter agreed with it, her visiting her other co-star apart from PJS is sort of a safety precaution. If they are keeping their relationship a secret (Yes I believe they are in a relationship or if not, they love each other) :D they still have to be aware of the media. If she visits PJS, I'm sure question will arise, is she going to visit Ji Hoon since he asked her too? and if she said no, wouldn't that raise another questions as to why she's only visiting PJS??

We all know that Sora has been planning to visit PJS even before he went to ARMY but she never said anything about visiting JiHoon before. PJS has been promoted in just 3 months which is amazing since it usually takes 6 months before someone gets promoted. I think PJS was driven by motivation when Sora said she'll visit when he gets promoted as corporal but it will take a year but he really want to see her so bad that he worked his way to get promoted. Sora must have known about it that's why she decided to visit him.

Woah!! My hands are freezing now..see yah again FDs..got to get to work.. :D I still have lot to post but no time.. :) Have a good day everyone

[iNFO] PJS at Kona Beans today..do you think what i am thinking guys??^^ the sora's photo in twitter this morning was posted for a reason..LOL a very smart couple!! hope they will enjoy this special day of sora since last year he will not be with her because of busy schedule overseas...he knows how to play the game of secret dating!!! smart and romantic teukie^^

Guest lolowaw

kangsora at (pavarotti) press cofernence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_58FieA352o

8fa3fa4fa2fa7fa

I can see PJS in her face , movements , signals , her body language and her smile

[iNFO] PJS at Kona Beans today..do you think what i am thinking guys??^^ the sora's photo in twitter this morning was posted for a reason..LOL a very smart couple!! hope they will enjoy this special day of sora since last year he will not be with her because of busy schedule overseas...he knows how to play the game of secret dating!!! smart and romantic teukie^^

OMO I'm thinking the same way. When I first saw the photo I wasn't worried at all. I strongly believed it is just a cover up. Kkk. This two is really smart. Trying to divert peoples attention. Hahaha too bad FD's are a lot smarter. *wink*

Guest lallinachan

Today my friend @Cicci_92_1 gave me a good news she saw on Tumblr:

130218 Teuk at kona beans: teuk went to kona today...he had black hair and had earphones on. He was wearing white. His hair grew longer so he waxed it up(?) Teuk mum was also shocked. He hopped (?) in, talked to his mum then hopped off.
   [CR: lovely_hyukjae | Trans: teukables]

FDs!!!!! IT'S SORA BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! NO WAY IT'S A COINCIDENCE!! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY PLANNED!!!

x6iolk.gif11iic5y.gif2959vlg.gif25rjhvq.gifzmha8p.gifx6iolk.gif

Now let's hope they'll have another set of special happy moments

tumblr_mhpvtd1yGp1qjah2bo1_500.gif
yesunesque

Guest Cicci_92_1

I'm on cloud Nine, really. All these wonderful news in only two days! Girls, Our Teukso Couple is becoming bolder and bolder. And real. And I just love both of them! Behirnfjeirfjiebhubuhbhubhubhubjh

HINTS : Let us start from February 17,

Remember when she Danced Oppa Oppa for PJS she was wearing Pink Jacket.

eG5sZDBzMTI=_o_wgm-teuk-sora-ep12-christ

Yesterday she danced LOVING U and she is wearing again a pink jacket..The question is for who's person was that dance. Hint look on my pink Jacket Oppa PJS..

February 17 ...PJS after the musical look at his eyes. You can see happiness..Why?? because he is allowed to go out today and it is Sora's birthday..

February 18 Sora at the presscon for her movie..See her bright smile..After a few hours PJS went to Kona Beans..

When I saw Sora posted in her twitter the drawing where she had wings only reminds me of PJS and if ever she posted the picture with LJH that is the only thing she can do for him to promote the movie. There is no big deal in tweeting a picture ofthem since that day is their presscon for the movie and besides visiting himin the army she did not specify when. She said she will visit, that is for the sake of the movie. It is not proper if she answer the media tha she will not visit him since they are on the presscon for the movie. For PJS her visit was planned for a long time and she has a fixed time for him and that is when he became a corporal but for LJH only time will tell when she will visit him..

When I saw the picture of her with LJH I wonder why I don't feel jealous. It was an old picture taken and she only released it when it was time for their promotion. If she loves him definitely she will not shareit to the public and even there was negative news about it still it is on her twitter meaning she was not guilty of any feelings for him. Compared to some singers who upload anddelete the pictures after it was taken only shows that they are hiding something from it but not for Sora no matter she get bashed about it still it remains on her twitter. One thing is the sudden appearance of PJS in Kona Beans is weird to think that he just saw his mother yesterday in his musical..

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Actress Kang So Ra reveals, “I will go visit you soon Lee Jae Hoon!”

February 18, 2013 10:00 pm ilnungcha

kang-so-ra.jpg

Kang So Ra uploaded a picture taken with Lee Jae Hoon before he entered the military. 

On the morning of February 18, Kang uploaded a picture on her Twitter with the caption, “Jang Ho wasn’t at the press conference. Are you well?” 

In the picture, actress Kang and Lee Jae Hoon are posing at the camera in a friendly atmosphere. With bright colored hair and chic hair style, Lee is showing off his bright smile. 

Kang attracted attention by revealing special affection towards Lee Jae Hoon at the press conference of the movie, Papparoti that was held at Seoul Interpark Art Center on February 18 at 11:00 a.m. At the conference she said, “When I saw him recently, his long wavy hair became very short. That must be the way it is but it was good to see that he is doing well. I will visit him sometime soon.” 

She added, “It was an honor to act with Lee Jae Hoon whom I very much liked. In the movie, it was me who really fell in love with him but there were some physical touch as well. Later on it seems as if we’re getting together… This work meant a lot to me.” 

Papparoti that will premiere next month is about the meeting between a prodigy vocalist gang Jang Ho (played by Lee Jae Hoon) and a scary music teacher Sang Jin (played by Han Seok Gyu). Actors such as Han Seok Gyu, Lee Jae Hoon, Oh Dal Soo, Kang So Ra, and Jo Jin Woong acted in the movie.

cr: korea.com

@playerkbd @huey @shymaldita28
Bravo guys, =D> class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "
It's great to see that the positive atmosphere here despite the fuss i've seen in other pages. :)
I seriously haven't seen anything wrong with the picture. I even felt happy 
seeing Sora getting close to people around her. I'm really able to sympathize 
with her when she says: ..because I'm busy I became isolated.. Because I am 
the same since my major requires a lot of serious work.
So, I really think her close friends are few. That's why she treasure each of 
them and boasts with them proudly, regardless boys or girls.
 We heard ourselves in WGM when she mentioned that other men 
don't interests her as men. She looks at them as her siblings or dongseangs. I 
really understand her. 
I feel the same most of times. Getting close to someone outside home, even if 
it's for work, and gathering with bunch of friends is like a dream come true
I noticed that almost every time she meets a friend she mentions that happily. 
Her "sunny" team, "Dream high 2" cast, Jinwoon, LJH.. 
     Regarding the article about showing her affection toward LJH, It's super 
duper clear in the video that she was joking from her teasing tone, She just 
didn't want to to act the usual way the other actresses do, like covering her 
face and pretending to be shy, so she covered her awkwardness toward the 
questions by making jokes. 
Finally she laughed triumphantly in the video "haha.." when people laughed at 
her jokes. I did laugh too :))
Seriously these two days are really amusing for me. ^______^ They were 
crazily full of clear signs from both Teuki and Sora.. so keep smiling guys.. :)

Guest lallinachan

uff....
FDs I have another question, but since it can ruin the happy mood I'll put it in spoiler

Why do Sora have to wait for teukie to be a caporal while with Lee Jae Soon she said she already visited him?

feeling depressed....

lallinachan she said she will visit her co-star but that doesn't mean she has. I am sure they became close and her seeing him shouldn't be an issue. She also has to promote the movie and if you notice she has not said anything the few months after LJH enlisted..only now when the movie news conference was did she say something to him in the press. No need to worry about any of this..it is their life and they can pursue and care for anyone they are happy with. I think we can assume with confidence that Sora and Leeteuk are happy together and no need to worry about them.

Guest Cicci_92_1

When I saw the article, I started to laugh. Really. People are making a fuss because of a selca? Really? Well, where were they when they kissed on national tv?? Where the newspaper were when they clearly wore couple clothes? Where are they now that Leeteuk is doing all those lovely VSigns? And didn't they know he's out on Sora's birthday? Well, this is becoming always more obvious. Someone is obviousley trying to avoid these kind of topics...so...no worry. And, @lallinachan, I think she just said it out of "politeness". Her costar said he wantedto be visited by Sora, Miss A's Suzy ans SNSD's Yuri, who acted with him :) Obviousely she had to say she's going to visit him. Regarding JeongSu, she said she wanted to wait because she had heard that visiting him while he still was training could become "addictive". So, I'm kinda happy she wanted to wait :)