[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest dilarizn

playerkbd said:

dilarizn

said:

well, he probably will put their private picture... I'm sure they took soooo many selca privately! ;) kkk.
btw @playerkbd, your video preview for @jerqu's fanfic is such a teaseeee... I can't wait! whoaaa... I probably will make a fanart "TeukSora in bed" :))

playerkbd said:

dilarizn said:

well, he probably will put their private picture... I'm sure they took soooo many selca privately! ;) kkk.

btw @playerkbd, your video preview for @jerqu's fanfic is such a teaseeee... I can't wait! whoaaa... I probably will make a fanart "TeukSora in bed" :))

I'm sure they did have a lot of selca, remember their album on the final ep?

I probably will make a fanart "TeukSora in bed" :))

will you please??? am still not good at photoshop... can't find time to learn... :(:( so I can put it on the next previews 'coz @jerqu promised another *coughSteamycough* scene...kkkkk.. do u want me to beg??? hahaha.. woah!!! forgive me, I am still high!! only have 3 hours of sleep..

I'll try my best... need to search some pictures then... ;)

I'm still innocent, I'm still innocent :))

=)) =)) =)) yehey!! Looking forward to it!! :))

Don't worry.. I am also innocent!! And I won't judge you, if someone calls you otherwise, I'll defend you!! :)) :)) I blame it all to @jerqu!! =)) =))

Lee Je Hoon talking about Suzy, Kang Sora, Yuri to visit him in the army

[sSTV] 이제훈 입대, "수지-유리-강소라, 면회 와줬으면 좋겠다"

janetv said:

@playerkbd I found out it's not teuk real shaved hair someone Photoshop it you can check in my twitter. I'm really sorry for that

hahaha, i think FD's can tell that it isn't.  Don't Worry... We were actually trolling about it a few pages back and on twitter and a few of FD's decided to share a few edited pics.  Had a good laugh about it.  

@janetv don't worry love, I know it's not real..if u look back few pages you'll see different versions of his shaved hair, they even made him bald!!! =)) =)) I love the versions of @dilarizn's and the one u posted..

And yes we trolled him on twitter yesterday for him to share a pic..I think that's why I got a bug on twitter!! :)) :)) now I believe karma do exists.. :))

Related Post: 121027 Vogue Japan Magazine December Issue HQ Scans – Leeteuk [5P]

); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

current feeling?
Leeteuk: first, i would like to thank my fans. I received unbelievable amount of love. It also makes me uneasy because I dont know how long i’ll receive this much love. So every time i think this way, i try to grow better so that i will be loved for a long time. Very thankful for support and love that Japan gives though we never officially promoted here.

It’s been 7 yrs since debut. What has changed & what has not?
Leeteuk: thanks to Sorry Sorry, Super Junior became well-known and it allowed us to show our own color of music. Some criticize us saying our songs sound the same but I think criticism is a form of interest so I don’t mind it. Being able to create a genre for Super Junior is the big achievment so I have pride in that fact

You have soft ballad and tough rock genre image. Which is more closer to you?
Leeteuk: i don’t know it myself. But if I am ask ‘am I tough?’, i want to hear ‘cute!’

You always appear to be smiling
Leeteuk: really? I dislike fighting. When you get angry, you scare yourself later when u remember getting angry, so i try not to do so. Members help create fun atmosphere

Did you think that you had any other skills than singing?
Leeteuk: i really didn’t know. Before debut, i only dreamed of myself playing piano and making songs. But after debut, I showed leadership and naturally my MC skills came out too.

Is it fun being an MC?
Leeteuk: i believe i had a negative personality before. I was a trainee for many years so I was not sure of my future and was depressed many times. But after going on shows w. SJ, my personality became brighter and brighter. I wanted to give a good energy to viewers so I do my best not to become negative

But isnt it tiring watching out for other people’s mood? What do you do to relieve stress?
Leeteuk: Some people drink alcohol to relieve stress but i can’t. So i exercised. When I exercise, unnecessary thoughts clear from my mind. So my body became like this. (laugh) i think the body being tired is better than the mind being tired. And I want to keep working hard as I age

Role of leader?
Leeteuk: creating a good mood. When all are tired or depressed from busy schedules, I have to do right things for them to recover.

Any worries?
Leeteuk: When I first became a leader, i was frustrated. “because you are a leader, you have to consent to other members” was what I heard the most from Managers. If it was good, i had to give priority to other members and if it was a mistake by members, i had to be scolded together or bear the responsibility. I guess the members decided that being with me helps & that they should help me in turn.
I also Gather the ideas from members and express it to the company. So my phone bill is always the highest (laugh)

Remember Leeteuk told Sora that he had just ended a relationship last year just before he met her. I saw one of the old interviews of leeteuk and check how he answer the questions in a different way.

This is the link where I saw his old interviews.  http://weloveteukie.tumblr.com/

APRIL 04,2011

How much do you normally drink?

Leeteuk: Me. A half bottle of soju. I can’t drink a lot. If I drink too much, I have to see what I ate that day.

What about marriage? “When I’m 35 or older,” Moon Geunyoung has been Yesung’s ideal girl for 10 years
- Now, aren’t you worried about the army and marriage?
LT: Of course. I contemplate a lot about the army issue. I don’t know yet, but personally, I think I’ll go at the end of the year or at the beginning of next year. But I thought about this. Since we are of similar age, it would be okay to enter the army at the same time…
Then you are not meeting anyone?
LT: People have misunderstandings about me. When I don’t have anything to do, I stay in my room. I go online. (laughs) I think I’ll probably get married around 35 to 37.

You will observe that Leeteuk never denied or admit about a relationship he was having that time ( only we found out that he had after it ended ) He tried to mislead and tell a different story. Although he answered the question, there was no clear answer given by him. The answer is yes or no only. Why Leeteuk always involved people around him while he answer the question. Since relationship involves only two people his answer always surround with people.

2012 Leeteuk interview HIgh Cut

Q : You never managed to find a girlfriend before your enlistment did you?

A: It's been more than a year since I broke up with my girlfriend……(Donghae asked if it was too blunt to say it out in an interview……XD)   ( the girl he dated while he was interviewed on april 2011)

A:
It's still the truth even if the company denies it, everybody knows about it so it really isn't anything; I did put in effort when finding a girlfriend; Sometimes we would chat about how our spirits would rise upon receiving a letter from the girlfriend at training camp; In the end everybody's conclusion was that I was about to enlist……XD

A:
I think that I will start to look for a girfriend seriously after I come out from the army; It's been 10 ++ years since I moved into the dorms provided; I want to be independent after leaving the army, maybe marriage will be on the list too, coz I really want to be in a relationship.

I got the translation of Teukies tweet, sorry I'm on mobile now, can't copy paste..

He said: "I'm not bald..I'm not..kkkkkkkk...

Hmmm..me thinks the more he says he's not, the more I believe he is!!! :)) :)) come on Teukie..stop the suspense already and share us a picture..u just enjoying the attention, don't you?! :))

Edit: or I think he saw the pictures photoshopped by his fans being bald!! I even had a good laugh about it!!!kkkk..

I can't help not to give my thoughts about this since it caught my attention.

It was the same when she appeared as a virtual couple with Super Junior Leeteuk in MBC’s “We Got Married”. At the beginning, she couldn’t approach him first, but with the help of the other party (Leeteuk), her heart/mind opened little by little.

“Leeteuk Oppa did express himself a lot. After filming ended, I received “It was hard right?” this kind of text message from him. Since he already opened up his heart like that, I wanted to give more to him. At the beginning, if Leeteuk Oppa did the talking for about 85%, I did the remaining 10% by laughing & 5% by talking but later on, it changed a lot.”

Leeteuk Oppa did express himself a lot....I just realize that Sora was referring this words to LT last letter to her on WGM. Though Sora shows plain reaction while reading his letter and for us viewers we felt that LT has poured his heart and soul on his letter. In some way she gives me the hint that she was truly touched on LT letter by being honest on his words.

After filming ended, I received “It was hard right?” this kind of text message from him.

I think LT really was the one more affected after the filming ended since he told her " It's really over huh" while hugging her, as he send the text message after the filming that" It was hard right " you can sense that it was him who is more having a hard time and in some way he wants to know the feelings of Sora. There is a lot of regrets on his part since he was not able to give more time for her due to his enlistment. We cannot blame his feelings since Sora decided to stay back in DC house and he might have felt that she was fine with it, you can sense that he really cares too much for Sora that even the show ended he send her a message after that , If they were not in a relationship why does he have to ask her this. I remember that after his fiming he has still a show to go to that time. The filming ended a little early just by looking on the window of that episode. If they are not couple nor have no feelings his text message should have been " hope to work again with you soon " or " it's nice working with you" but this kind of text message seems more on the feelings involved.

Since he already opened up his heart like that, I wanted to give more to him.

He already Opened up his heart? meaning confessing his love to you Sora? Since LT has already express himself a lot ( LT letter to Sora ) does it mean that a confession was done before, though she was referring it like it was done on the same day but I have the feeling that LT has already confessed his love to her even before the WGM filming ended, why does she got this burden to give more to him if they are not in a relationship. If ever LT has confessed and she did not accept therefore she don't need to feel burden of not giving back anything to him.

Is this wanting to give more to him??means Sora is willing to keep the relationship from media, write letters to him, visit him when he is in the army. Sora is the type of person that when LT gives something she felt the need to give something back in return.If Leeteuk gives his heart for her therefore Sora has to give her heart to him also. Simple as that, that is her philosophy, then if that is the case it was really more that she can give. It is hard to be in a secret relationship especially if it was your first relationship that is the reason LT always reacted these days when it involves ladies.Sora is so fragile that she might be hurt with this rumors though she works in the industry still her feelings are still pure for these.

There are questions that bothers me on Sora interview.

1.Why do you have a timeline on your interview Sora? if you observed Sora answer on the interview it is like she mixes the past, present and future happenings on the 2 of them. PAST At the beginning, if Leeteuk Oppa did the talking for about 85%, I did the remaining 10% by laughing & 5% by talking but later on, it changed a lot.”...Present “Leeteuk Oppa did express himself a lot. After filming ended, I received “It was hard right?” this kind of text message from him. FUTURE Since he already opened up his heart like that, I wanted to give more to him.......In just one paragraph of her interview you can noticed that she has tried putting all the answer in like a timeline where if you will not analyze you will just simple think that it is about a past story of them.

2. Why you look proud of LT influences to you?She seems so proud of Leeteuk how he was able to changed her and that her changes was influenced by him. Her feelings as I observed is like a woman who has value the character of his man that she was able to show that he brings out the best in her. We always say in relationship if the person with you can bring the best thing in you therefore he is the ideal person for you to spend your life with.

3. What is the burden of giving more to him if the filming ended?

4. Why LT has to send a txt message of " It is hard right"?

5. Sora what do you mean about yor heart and mind opened little by little? Does it mean slowly LT was able to enter your thoughts and yor feelings to him has gradually changed?

OMO too much post. i don't know if you will get my point. Feel free to react on it coz maybe you will be sharing another perception on their relationship.

For LT interview I will not be much into it since he know how to play his words on it and beside the only word that he meant and that was still pick up by media are the words he said in SH, about finding a girl for him.

• Like 1

Guest Cicci_92_1

I was watching -again- their last episode and there is something that I really wanto to share.

When Sora decides to be the last leaving the house, she adds: "It's the trend, today."

To me, there's a lot hidden in this sentence.

You know, everywhere you can find that Leeteuk's statement regarding his will to find a girl who will wait for him and marry her after his comeback. So, it could be a way to let him know she was there to wait for him.

If she wanted to close his relationship with him, I'm sure that Leeteuk would have been the one staying behind. But she stayed and it was like she was saying: I'm here, don't worry. I'm waiting.

:)

Guest waiyee29

@shymaldita28   i have the same sentiments as yours on our DC relationship. that's why I keep coming back to our DC forum.

@Cicci_92_1   i trust Sora have the same meaning as you have described... "It's the trend, today."' I'm here waiting and will be here after your return from army.

thanks for lovely info on our DC :)

teuksoVcrazed

wrote:

»

shymaldita28 said:<br />

@special1004

D-11..Miss UIf you look on his twitter picture he was wearing a big bow tie which looks like a ribbon..Since I was not able to sleep as you can see I kept on posting. We all know D-11 is the countdown for LT enlistment but I can't help wonder if it is one way of indirectly saying to someone. Someone was feeling jealous while seeing Sora pics on her sunny co star which happens on thursday night at the same time feeling lonely for her presence. To show the proof that she was with them picture was posted and the next day it was posted LT tweeted Miss U. On the first date he was given the mission Cinema 3, Row D Seat 10 and If he is sitting of D10, He asked Sora to sit beside him ( then Sora's seat number is  11 )since there are more seats on his side.LT has said a lot of times to Sora the word I miss you from the time he met her. Episode 6 and LT video letter in the airplane beside Donghae he said I miss you to her. He even told his teacher that he misses her whenever he don't see her. If it is for the Elf he should have tweeted World ELF. Miss U just like his tweet on Aug 18 where he said World E.L.F.!!!Love U..<br />

<br />

<br />

Forgive me, my fellow FD's if this post is a little off-topic from the current flow of the thread! You see,it took me a week to finally put together the meaning behind Teukie's tweet: D-11... Miss U<br />

<br />

But thanks to you

@shymaldita28

for always having the keen eye and perception in everything related to TeukSo! <br />

<br />

And to

@mywebfoot

, for keeping such detailed blog:

http://disqus.com/forums/dimplespot/httpmywebfoottumblrcompost33876990939/trackback/

<br />

<br />

All along the answer was in this twit pic attached:. Notice the array of chairs, and the position of the lights...<br />

<br />

Our Teukie is a very clever guy!  Though he used EH's picture to divert non-FD's  suspicion; he actually meant: <br />

<br />

D-11.. Miss U -- All alone by myself, I am missing U, aka Sora! <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

(:|@-):-hI-)

Good mor/night, everyone!<br />

<br />

Editing: (page topper)<br />

> For Teuk: May you bring only good and happy memories when you  go to the Army on the 30th, so you won't be too sad!<br />

<br />

>For Sora: Soar high, dear Princess! You have so much to share to the world!<br />

<br />

>For TeukSo: Love, live and marry, in 5 years!!!

:))

<br />

<br /> There is 11 chairs alto

>For FD's: Keep being!!!!

D-11 Miss U

His tweet was deleted again..If it is for Elf it should have stay there. If there is nothing to hide why does it have to be deleted. His feelings can't be controlled sometimes only when he realizes it then that is the time he react and delete. If the picture is the problem he can delete it but still the tweet will be there but since he completely deleted it. It only shows that D-11 means the seat number of Sora in their first date and Miss U is for her if not why did he has to delete it? Guilty???

Since D-11 Miss U has been discussed in this forum. Don't you think he has read it here as well? Since Soompi is all about korean then he might have seen it here and the findings we have here just trigger him. Although he don't understand english that well, if he see the word definitely can translate our words also...same on what we are doing with his tweet he has a lot of time to be on the net.

Or was D-11 analysis been covered by our chinese friends nor korean friends also...that he can able to find out? Just curious??

I don't see anything wrong in D-11 tweet unless he has a meaning to it.

• Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

Hello everyone, *waves*
dropping off a quick excerpt and description of the fic due October 30th. 
-------------
What will happen to the relationship between Teuk and Sora once they are separated by the enlistment gates? How will they negotiate a fragile beginning and will they be able to find a way to last two years?
"A Mirror Journey" is an interactive, non-linear fan fiction told with words, song and pictures. As I wrote it, I journeyed with them, and I hope you will too.
An excerpt: 

"All I can say is that I cannot be angry with you for not answering. I promised you, I promised you that I would care for you through these years. In my heart I swore that I would not ‘be the price you have to pay’. Yet right now I think I am. 
Perhaps you should have picked someone else. God knows, you had so many different people to choose from. Ha ha. Why did you choose difficult me? Someone who would make you wait. Someone who has so many commitments that taking a single hour to stop and say hello to you was too hard. Someone with so many responsibilities that fulfilling them means hurting you. Forever the busy one...."

Guest lennycsn

@shymaltida28 teukso fans all over the world react on D-11 is the same way as how this thread responded. Most of us the teukso fans smile and excited cause it proves we are not delusional. Somehow i feel the teukso fans are keeping themselves low profile to guard their relationship and of course to protect both teukie and sora. So we just want teukie to enlist with a peaceful mind and sora is out of sights from media attention relating to teukie for now. I mean those rumors that can potential harm sora. ^ ^

teuksoVcrazed said: shymaldita28 said:

@special1004  D-11..Miss U

If you look on his twitter picture he was wearing a big bow tie which looks like a ribbon..

Since I was not able to sleep as you can see I kept on posting. We all know D-11 is the countdown for LT enlistment but I can't help wonder if it is one way of indirectly saying to someone. Someone was feeling jealous while seeing Sora pics on her sunny co star which happens on thursday night at the same time feeling lonely for her presence. To show the proof that she was with them picture was posted and the next day it was posted LT tweeted Miss U.

On the first date he was given the mission Cinema 3, Row D Seat 10 and If he is sitting of D10, He asked Sora to sit beside him ( then Sora's seat number is  11 )since there are more seats on his side.

LT has said a lot of times to Sora the word I miss you from the time he met her. Episode 6 and LT video letter in the airplane beside Donghae he said I miss you to her. He even told his teacher that he misses her whenever he don't see her. If it is for the Elf he should have tweeted World ELF. Miss U just like his tweet on Aug 18 where he said World E.L.F.!!!Love U..

1350987451613.jpghubby.jpg

Coincidence Leeteuk's chair and Sora's chair in the wedding almost look the same....with matching bow ties from Leeteuk and chairs surrounding Sora..because of the lighting Leeteuk chair looks brighter

Both at the same place???how come the chairs are the same??Totally coincidence???If Sora has these kind of chairs in a reception it must be in a hotel reception..Is LT in the same hotel for pictorial??

is that the reason he deleted the picture?? ( joke )