[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest koreanway88

pinnavinna... you got the summary link on ep 84.   It was Sora cut so it was short.   Too bad when the people manning the sites noticed a tremendous amount of downloading of both 84 85, they kinda limit it or made it hard to find....   i hope we have korean fans who knows english to do a special favor for us non korean speaking FD's!    I only started or knew about WGM teukso couple when they were already on episode 29 I guess.   So I am fairly new in this thread....  but it was a life changing experience for me.    Believe it or not I just knew about them after reading a comment made while watching Panda and the Hedgehog.

Guest koreanway88

I guess many of you have been curious about our leader Teukie’s wife in We Got Married. I searched about her and found this cut from Strong Heart ~~ This is the episode where Leeteuk & Kang Sora met each other for the first time ^_^ Check out the Dimples Couple moments starting at 3:22…

); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Kang Sora’s comical dance and sexy dance learned at JYP [07.05.2011]

[sora had just finished wowing everyone by telling an awesome impromptu action storyline incorporating the guests that Hodong or Seunggi would point to.  And the 2 MCs and everyone were SO totally impressed!  Love her!  She then wowed again by doing her  "Bingle Bingle" dance from the movie Sunny and finished up with a super hot dance she learned over at JYP!  Hahaha!  She's so cute and hilarious!  Dancing starts @1:15].

KHD: What were you trying to demonstrate through that dance?
Sora: People are probably tired, so for them to get a little break. [Hahaha]
KHD: Is your specialty comical or sexy dance?
Sora: Neither, I learned this at the JYP training place.
LSG: You learned this at JYP!
KHD: Why did you go to JYP?
Sora: To better my dancing.
KHD: People there taught you? [sora: Yes] KHD: Who?
Sora: I met 2pm and Miss A there.
KHD: Who taught you this dance?
Sora: The choreography instructor.
KHD: What did the 2pm guys say after they saw this?
Sora: They didn’t say anything. [Hahaha]
KHD: Sora really is “ho-gam” (favorable).  This was the first time I’ve seen the female audience members get so excited watching a female dance performance.
LSG: I think she really has a lovely charm. (Awww!)

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD^^ here for you a v-sign ;)

72083980.jpg
76236810.jpg

I didn't check if you already posted it... so I'll put into spoiler. This is a letter Leeteuk wrote to Park Jungsoo (himself). Seems like he is more positive, and he is learning to take care of himself as Junsoo more, we hope (well, we know) that Sora has some merit in this^^ <3

Leeteuk’s written letter to Me

In this big world we are sitting on, let’s take care of our heart!

To Park Jungsoo

During your training period for 5 years, you said you want to do activities for 7 years and then go to the army. It all happened like you said so, it’s really amazing.

More than anyone else, the one whom I want to reaceive acknowledgement of (my) success is YOU. To be honest, right now, I still can’t believe all the love I have received is scarily overflowing that leaving it empty for a while makes me worried. Even so, receiving a lot of interest and enlisting like this is good, right?

Using being busy as an excuse, to the ‘you’ whom I’ve forgotten and kept in one corner of my mind I am writing this. I think going for military service isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

People don’t know it well but the introverted and timid you had to be shameless sometimes and be patient. You have put up with it until now. I’m proud of how you came to be.

I have a lot on my mind but this time, for a while, I want to put everything down. As a leader I have always taken care of everything around me, now the time for me to take care of only you has come. When I look at the mirror, when I see you, the part of you that was unknown had been found and was nurtured.

It’s hard and lonely but when this time passes, you will be sitting on this big world with a deep heart. After 21 months, I will meet up with a more awesome and upgraded ‘you’ carefully looking forward. I love you. Take care in the army.

From Leeteuk

@pinnavinna, @shymaldita28, thanks for your welcome greeting.   I also want to attach a photo with my last post but just don't know how...:-S   Still have a lot to learn here (how to attach video / link, make beautiful photo at the bottom of each post as your guys).

Guest pinnavinna

@koreanway88 again.. thanKYU..For sora's sh translation article, really worth to read, hope we can find the subbed complete video :)

about your life changing experience that's great, i also have mine. got lost in soompi's news page, ended up become fighting dimple :D

@lallinachan this picture is taking recently when he's at KBS building rite? i saw another pict on twitter, the same outfit

OMO Kang Sora partner in pavarotti is enlisting tomorrow...His entering the army in a quiet mode..seems he is also sad about it..Both of them will be discharge on july 2014..

Lee Jae Hoon is leaving us for military service tomorrow, but don’t worry, because Hyun Bin and Kang Dong Won will make their comebacks later this year!

As reported before, actor Lee Jae Hoon is expected to start his Korean military service tomorrow, October 25. He will be stationed at the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency and serve as a police officer for 21 months.

In this year alone, Lee Jae Hoon has been busy with movies “Architecture 101” and “Ghost Sweepers,” as well as the SBS drama “Fashion King.” He’s also currently working on two upcoming films, “Ethics of Anger” and “I Am Paparoti,” which means we’ll be able to see him through the big screen even after his enlistment.

Meanwhile, as we bid farewell to Lee Jae Hoon for 21 months, two prominent actors will wrap up their military services and comeback to the acting scene. Kang Dong Won, who’s largely remained quiet during his enlistment, is scheduled to come back on November 12. Hyun Bin, who left his fans at the peak of his career in 2010 after SBS “Secret Garden,” is slated for return on December 6. Hyun Bin, however, has been pretty active in the military and often made public appearances as part of the Army PR Team.

It’s reported that Hyun Bin and his agency has already been receiving calls from movie producers with potential roles. Kang Dong Won, as well, was one of the top TV models prior to joining the army, and is being approached by a number of different advertisers, according to local reports.

We hate to see Lee Jae Hoon leave the fans, but at the same time, we’re glad that he’s taking care of the military service early in his career. We hope to see him back healthy 21 months later!

Guest koreanway88

v sign and salute like a soldier ...nice pix leeteuk and thank you lallinachan for sharing it.   for me it means something...that even though he is in the military...he will not forget that somebody...  KS interview is so telling.   Even my mom who has no idea what I am talking about...I let her read the article and she told me she is in a  relationship!   Am so happy!!!

koreanway88 said: v sign and salute like a soldier ...nice pix leeteuk and thank you lallinachan for sharing it.   for me it means something...that even though he is in the military...he will not forget that somebody...  KS interview is so telling.   Even my mom who has no idea what I am talking about...I let her read the article and she told me she is in a  relationship!   Am so happy!!!

Guest meridiansuci

k_craze said:

@meridian, welcome to the club!  You will never regret joining this club.  I had so much fun.  Please make a trip to Malonowa Land and share your experience too.

goodnight beautiful TeukSo world and pretty FDs... off to bed early.
hope for some good news of our couple tomorrow ,  
as Teuk's final official event via Style Icon Award live 8pm tomorrow kst... 
waiting for another V sign to spazz, aissh and the
 japanese vouge suju cover out on the 27th, wonder if there will be anohter juicy bitz aiiish...
pics via kuywook tumblr
tumblr_mcdej1A9hi1qbdp7go1_500.jpg

Guest pinnavinna

malonowa said: I'm Happy to see this picture! Previously we only had a veiw of her shoulders.  Even a black and white picture can't hide Sora's Beauty!
Sora at BIFF After Party
KefnCIAAjuH9jpglarge_zps1a015778.jpg

cr: @KSora_IFC