[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

dilarizn said: Teuk's tweet: Today's opening pitch 100%... I came up with an idea but I am curious about how it will be...
(trans: teukables)

hmm... what will you do, Teukie? doing a special sign for your Baby Princess? kkk. surprise us, Park Jung Soo! ;) 

Guest pinnavinna

lennycsn

said: I just saw a discussion in another about DC's wedding photoshot posted in the naver blog. Here is the link for those want to access.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qute2009

Here is the picture posted in the blog yesterday.

cr: PrimaVera  Naver Blog, DCBaiduBar

Think they are introducing the bride's gown.

Does it make your cheeks ascending to heaven?

:D

Guest pinnavinna

echalovable said: leeteuk tweet:

Lee TeukLee Teuk@special1004
시구 연습하로 한강에왔다..공이 자꾸 없어져서 그냥왔다..몇개 못던졌는게..ㅠㅠ12:19am Tues Oct 09google translate:Municipal practice Haro has been on the Han River .. 02 .. has just disappears, keep for years, not a few .. ㅠ ㅠ
omo... he talks about Han River... whats about han river?,  maybe now he go there to date.? seems he want to spent time there a lot  since Han River is a good place to date for some celebrities and not many paparazzi there...
Edit:[Trans] @special1004: Came to the Han River to practice for making the first pitch.. but the balls keep disappearing so I'm just here.. I didn't even get to throw that many..ㅠㅠcr: @AllRiseXiahtic
ah... so it's about the first pitch tommorow... waiting for tommorow hope a sign from  teuk... but still why in han river???

Guest mywebfoot

As a fanfic writer, I will just quickly weigh in on whether we should put our entire fics here in Soompi or elsewhere but just leave a link. This post is not directed specifically @jerqu or any of the other writers here. I wanted to just point out the reasons to post and not to post here.
The good thing about putting the whole fanfic here is that it is easy for the readers to read and respond to the fic without going elsewhere, or having to create new accounts elsewhere just to respond. The discussion on the fic can also add to the overall fun here in the forum, especially when the fic is particularly spazz worthy. It can lead to a lot of scrolling when you have to skip past it, but it's not too bad.
However, as a fic writer, I have had more than one forum member tell me that they are glad to make my acquaintance but have not and will not read the fics that I write. And I completely understand why - when I write a fic, I am writing my dreams, my hopes, my particular wish fulfillment for the couple. For some people reading someone else's fics just destroys their own particular wish and dream for the couple, so they avoid reading fics. The weird thing is, as a fic writer, I also do this. Sometimes I skim through others, but I definitely avoid reading deeply. Partially to avoid being influenced by another person's story line, and partially to help me separate fact and fiction in my own mind. 
So, I'm just writing to explain why it might be of value to post the fic elsewhere and just link it here. If you want to have discussions with the readers of your fics, I have found that being available on Tumblr + Disqus (where I post) and on Twitter are pretty good channels. 
There are reasons to do both, really, post in the forum or post elsewhere and link it here. It is up to you. In the end, this forum is a public space, and everyone is free to do what they want to do. Whatever you choose, all fic writers, definitely DON'T STOP WRITING AND SHARING

Guest akunohana

Thanks everybody for not putting my head on the chopping board. Thanks @sqd66 I agree with your statements as well. Didn’t want to spoil everybody’s spazzing time here but there is a difference posting nonsense (yes I’m still going to use that word) disguised as fun and being delusional(It’s a wrong word to begin with )It’s hard to explain….When you claim everything Teukie wears is for Sora and everything Sora wears is for Teukie although it’s obliviously not.when every V-sign in the world(ok I’m exaggerating) is for Teukso. I hope they are too but when facts and dreams get mixed up…

I hope wiki can explain the difference a bit.

- Imagination, also called the faculty of imagining, is the ability of forming new images and sensations when they are not perceived through sight, hearing, or other senses.

-A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Sorry for being too serious here but I really hate the word delusional.

I do love fanfiction so please continue writing your dreams out!!!!

Guest malonowa

mywebfoot said: As a fanfic writer, I will just quickly weigh in on whether we should put our entire fics here in Soompi or elsewhere but just leave a link. This post is not directed specifically @jerqu or any of the other writers here. I wanted to just point out the reasons to post and not to post here.
The good thing about putting the whole fanfic here is that it is easy for the readers to read and respond to the fic without going elsewhere, or having to create new accounts elsewhere just to respond. The discussion on the fic can also add to the overall fun here in the forum, especially when the fic is particularly spazz worthy. It can lead to a lot of scrolling when you have to skip past it, but it's not too bad.
However, as a fic writer, I have had more than one forum member tell me that they are glad to make my acquaintance but have not and will not read the fics that I write. And I completely understand why - when I write a fic, I am writing my dreams, my hopes, my particular wish fulfillment for the couple. For some people reading someone else's fics just destroys their own particular wish and dream for the couple, so they avoid reading fics. The weird thing is, as a fic writer, I also do this. Sometimes I skim through others, but I definitely avoid reading deeply. Partially to avoid being influenced by another person's story line, and partially to help me separate fact and fiction in my own mind. 
So, I'm just writing to explain why it might be of value to post the fic elsewhere and just link it here. If you want to have discussions with the readers of your fics, I have found that being available on Tumblr + Disqus (where I post) and on Twitter are pretty good channels. 
There are reasons to do both, really, post in the forum or post elsewhere and link it here. It is up to you. In the end, this forum is a public space, and everyone is free to do what they want to do. Whatever you choose, all fic writers, definitely DON'T STOP WRITING AND SHARING

Hello FD's!!!
First ...let me just say....this thread is awesome and the people in it are some of the most insightful, creative, curious ,intelligent human beings I have come across with,  in my years of living .....and  in my line of profession I have to deal with some of the most brilliant and hardworking people anyone can come across with. That being said....I do not hold members of this thread responsible for my own state of mind nor do I allow them to cloud my way of thinking....and I believe everyone here feel the same way. I am the keeper of my own sanity and i hold no one else responsible for that by myself.  Most of us are adults here....some maybe younger than others.....but that does not make their contribution to this thread less important  than what the older ones have to say....sure the thread can use some order.....but no one has the right to say what i say or what others have to say or show in this thread is  nonsense....remember.....this thread was based on the make believe coupledom of Lee Teuk and Sora....the very premise in which this thread was started was on the delusions made by their pairing as a couple....Everyone came here not because they are sure something was going on between them...we all came here because their pairing touched us in different ways....they made us do things we have never done before.....we allowed them to enter our lives and be part of it because they made it more exciting, even meaningful..... I come here to read what everyone has to say ....or see what news have come out about them....this thread has moved me as much as both Teukie and Sora have moved my heart....this thread has cracked me up ...and made me laugh...and made me see so many different point of views....because not everyone can be serious all the time.....so yes I am offended when someone say people here are saying nonsense things just because they put into words what their minds allow them to imagine...or express what their hearts allowed them to feel....not everyone express themselves well in words....others do it better in fan arts or detective works....others write fanfics that encourages people to go to a different place and make their own scenarios..in other words...people in this thread contribute the best way they can....at least they are exerting efforts to be part of this thread...in the most positive way they know how....but i do not think people in this thread think without using their common sense nor will do things  blindly nor will  believe things with out evidence to support it.....in as much as we believe in our delusions....we are aware of our delusions....we know they are delusions ....we are responsible for them.....so for someone to say that what people say in this thread is nonsense is in my view ...total nonsense in itself....and no I am not going to tell you to go away....what  good is that going to do? I will just say be careful with your words....because what you just said probably hurt a lot more people than what you were afraid about other people being hurt because of our delusions....
FD's....please keep up you work....this thread is thriving and moving because of all of you....keep up the spirit....and let us all enjoy our reasonable delusions!!!  FIGHTING!!!!

Guest lennycsn

@janpyo I just want to give a BIG BIG HUG to you...
>:D<  >:D<  >:D<

and also this

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

If you have already noticed, most of the FDs are making a big round or tiptoeing to say their views and convey their messages in subtle manners about this matter. I thought the thread is in the gloom for a while. I secretly wish you will be here. and Ta-Da! You are here. Love you even more @janpyo. :)  

Guest mywebfoot

malonowa

said: Good points.

Could I suggest that people still post theit fan fics in the forum if they want to, but use the spoiler tag?

Question.  How do you make a quote smaller so it says show previous quotes?

Like this

quote_zps92c05a38.jpg

Guest malonowa

Lately during concerts Leeteuk used to be very emotional (cried).  Basically because the concerts were some of his last performances before enlistment.

But, when one looks at the pictures of the Gangnam concert and the Thailand concert, you don't see any of the sadness.  I'm not saying he didn't become emotional or didn't cry, just that there are not any pictures of that.

Especially during the Gangnam concert he looked very happy.  When you read his tweet about his heart concerning sadness and happiness, and that he from now on he will smile. I can't help thinking that he has made peace, that his inner turmoil has ended.  Maybe knowing that he will be OK in the army, knowing that he can make a comeback, and maybe that there will be someone waiting for him for 2 years.

Guest dilarizn

pinnavinna said:

lennycsn

said: I just saw a discussion in another about DC's wedding photoshot posted in the naver blog. Here is the link for those want to access.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qute2009

Here is the picture posted in the blog yesterday.

cr: PrimaVera  Naver Blog, DCBaiduBar

Think they are introducing the bride's gown.

Does it make your cheeks ascending to heaven?

:D

Good Day FD's :) .

I'm good guys! As I wrote earlier, I'm open to creative criticism 'coz I'm learning from it.

I was not active posers since I've open an account here in Soompi. I beliv I had only 11

post b4 I joined this forum. So I'm sincere when I apologized that I was ignorant 'coz it's

really true. When the Teukso WGM ended, I even said goodbye on this thread....But still

I'm here and enjoying the interactions, it's so difficult for me to moved on. For me it's not only

my love to our DC that's why I'm still on this thread, It's a new world I found with FD's,

an extended family perhaps? I'm confused....'coz u all 23_30_109.gif

For those who PMed me, thank you...heheh! I'm not depressed or upset, I didn't reply back  it's bcoz  I'm sleeping...I'll probably finish the fanfic after I finish my job with my new client. I guess I need the help of @dee15 and @playerkbd to post it to their blog. I'm not a writer I just had the idea writing this fanfic when I saw Sora in the Red Carpet. So no need for me to open a blog :D

Thank you @mywebfoot I'm a fan of u'r blog but I'm not registered... :D

@Malonowa I really do enjoy the Malonowa Concept and everything, it's fun to read..4_1_105.gif

I miss @kaiskloset , where are u girl ?

@shymaldita I love her ensightful post always..

@kcraze I don't know but my heart so ease with u...

@lucyjung @josan @VenyLoveDc @teuksolover waahhhh,who else sorry for those

I didn't mention..there's so many of U.I love U guys^^11_11_5.gif

To all FD's who love and enjoy the fanfic.....Hwating....lol.

Enough with my ramblings....

Chao need  to go work!!!

3_4_11v.gif

Guest lallinachan

FD... I don't want to ruin your mood, but I already proved that those brecelets they wore in ep. 24 ARE NOT the same kind.
But really the fanart is lovely thought♥♥ thanks @hiedi !
it's not the same bracelet BUT it is OBVIOUSLY a gift they made for each other, since teukie is wearing it while he is in that car with Sora, it is most probably one of her gifts ;) (she had given him lots of gifts that day! hahah!).

I am waiting for teukie to trow his ball! I'm a little disappointed reading his twitter (just a tiny little^^), now if he'll make a sign everyone will think it is related to this twitter and not to Sora. What I think? I thin teukie is too clever, he made a coverege for his "supposed to be " sign^^
I really want to see what he'll do!!!

Guest lennycsn

To all my FD sisters...cheer up!!! Wish you all are always like this in this thread...

watch?v=-jFz0iWJyro&feature=related

SUNNY!!!

and continue to dance happily like this even if you grow older!!

watch?v=G1J-84fuZkM&feature=related

Love you all!!