[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoislove

*posting in the middle of studying*

FDs having BIFF party on our own. HAHA. :D

WOW!! i'm loving SORA even more than i did while WGM.. i'm so proud of her.. she kept her poise after the incident happened. good thing she did not fall.. :)
on teukie, well, he's becoming better and better.. and, his SMILE.. it means something.. THE TWEET!! OMG!! i'm smiling like crazy here!! XD

WELL, over all our Baby Princess is fitted in anything that she do.. she can become elegant in a moment and sexy in another second.. i'm proud of our baby princess.. :)

i guess they've already seen each other... PICTURES please! :D

*spazzing while studying*

Guest LuCyJuNg

since i can't move on of our Goddess..here are some pics.. just random!561597_367187670030032_910247961_n.jpg1349436767_397094.jpg?w=645
and of course, our manly PJS on his elegant black suit!!A4cZB-rCQAEq0fu.jpg
i'll be back tomorrow...  keep this thread rolling!!
@ALL FDs are *Daebak!!
edit:i wish that they would have a lovely evening @Busan after the partyand my 2nd wish is to have time to spent with the other SUJU members

Since I couldn't find any videos of them together tonight, I just have to believe that they spent the night together.  

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Of course theymet in Busan...how could they no meet? They if nothing else worked together for almost a year and grew close. They are both considerate beings and I am positive they met in one way or another.

Guest mywebfoot

For the love of fic. But it was so good to get it all out. Hope you enjoy it. http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/32955725023/delivery

Guest echalovable

ahhh... i'm so frustated my internet conection yesterday so slow... can't open soompi.... WHY YOU DO THAT TO ME??? Andwee.. Andwee
finally my internet conection back to normal again...i open this forum... .hiks...hiks... i miss a lot of momment 15 page.... :(:(:((  TT TT TT
i forgot that i fell frustated before... now all frustate has gone.. thanks for post pict, news, and twitter... sister..A4ciY4nCQAAt7ge.jpg
ahhhh.... i'm screamingggg.... really, i'm too happy... ahhhh speecless...
cats-1.jpg
sora in dress...black dress : looks so georgeos, stunning, goddess.blue dress  : sexy, hot..suju color and oh its see through and LT must be like it red dress   : beatifull, sensual, a lover color.every dress she wears... just make me more...more... admirer her.... sora unni, you can ask him again like in wedding photoshoot.. "it's looks good on me?"
A4cZB-rCQAEq0fu.jpg
PJS in his style ....black suit, black hair...hair style. yes..yes you are handsome. oppa go and tease sora unni again like in the market... coz now all FD will say you are handsome boyfriend.

ahhh... no fantaken or fancam they together... hope they meet privately
Untitled_zpsb85cc2d3.jpggood suit and beatiful dress... meet in a big event... hmmm like missing something...will they do tanggo or waltz???... kekeke.
sorry, i'm not in right mind now :)  got serious Fighting dellusional deases now.
Edit: sorry i missed white dress. i just finished all 15 pages.
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

white dress: like teuk say " then you looks like angel" :)

Guest koreanway88

enchalovable....you forgot that she wore a white dress after the red dress....only 1 picture was available....the red dress kinda malfunctioned and she had to change....  thank you FD's who have been patient enough to witness and account the happenings in Busan....Keep the thread alive please.....
to webfoot...luv your fanfic....your creative juices must be in full swing last night because you where able to make a new one very fast....

Guest koreanway88

Guys....you think they saw each other there?   It would be so unfair if its the case of near and yet so far right????   I felt the colors she wore has meanings...  BUSAN is very special for teukso couple.....

As expected news about our princess goes like this: class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "Actress Kang Sora Dress Rips at Busan International Film Festival

Actress Kang Sora doesn't know what to do when her dress rips while walking down the blue carpet at the Busan International Film Festival.

Actress Kang Sora doesn't know what to do when her dress rips while walking down the blue carpet at the Busan International Film Festival.

She is seen holding the back of her dress as she calls for assistance.

This is the 17th annual Busan International Film Festival and will start on October 4 and end on October 13. They will go around 7 different theaters around Busan to showcase this festival.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/15206/20121005/actress-kang-sora-dress-rips-at-busan-international-film-festival.htm

They should have said in the news rather that she handled herself well, regal bearing and all.

Another news site, same content
http://www.ohkpop.com/71841/actress-kang-sora-dress-rips-at-busan-international-film-festival

Guest dimplylovelove

I really want to know if sora and Tuek met each other..talk to each other..and everything that they did together~~ I think they did saw each other...I hope so...they can't ignore each other if they saw each other!:D

Guest echalovable

@koreanway88... ah thanks... i just finished all 15 pages. and yes a white dress too :)
@mywebfoot love your fanfic, @witeku  this BIFF event make me remember your fanfic "you are the one that i can forget".
wuahh what is this a lot of people here can be a fortune teller @ice308 with the dress, and witeku with fanfic.. a lot of wishing come into reality.... daebakkk. 

Guest lallinachan

ap4.jpg

The smile she is wearing here... with her mind elsewhere, like she is anticipating his expression when he'll see her... so sweet!.... before she slipped^^;; cute girl in love hahah!
... well she isn't looking at his fans, so call me delusional ;)

I think it's pratically a sure thing that they met, since they all went to the after party^^. Do you think teukie would miss a chance to show up his girl??? no way! he is the kind of man that likes to boast the most, like "see this beauty?? well she is mine, she chose me! Because I am the best for her!"
hahaha

@echalovable, now that you've mentioned it i realize. I'm getting a lot of goosebumps with my writing lately. LOL.. but glad people enjoy it though. Read @mywebfoot fanfic. Its beautiful as always! Thanks a lot for writing it even you get less sleep unnie! (Or maybe not sleeping yet?) Keke...

@lallinachan thanks for sharing the pic dear. I know it must hurt her to have that kind of incident. But what i love about her, she still smile. She handled it elegantly. I hate some reporters article saying that she don't know what to do. She exactly knows what to do and thats why she's holding her dress while heading to her dresser. Isn't it obvious? Those scandal based reports are just making me sick seeing their baseless article and making a fuss about the incident.

In this event, they are supposed to be on the red carpet together and that way teuk will give his jacket immediately to cover her from any embarassment. Ekeke...

Lets send positive message and encouragement to her FDs! ^^

Guest vierblith

lallinachan said:
The smile she is wearing here... with her mind elsewhere, like she is anticipating his expression when he'll see her... so sweet!.... before she slipped^^;; cute girl in love hahah!
... well she isn't looking at his fans, so call me delusional ;)

I think it's pratically a sure thing that they met, since they all went to the after party^^. Do you think teukie would miss a chance to show up his girl??? no way! he is the kind of man that likes to boast the most, like "see this beauty?? well she is mine, she chose me! Because I am the best for her!"
hahaha

im a zoombie today. dear TeukSo. 
im soo sleepy like this... 
                                                          th?id=I.4976806947128806&pid=15.1

and i have tons of things to do 
waaaaaah.                th?id=I.4604691030541442&pid=15.1

blame it to BIFF red carpet!

Guest pinnavinna

lallinachan

said:

ap4.jpg

[color=#cc33cc]

The smile she is wearing here

[/color]... with her mind elsewhere, like she is anticipating his expression when he'll see her... so sweet!.... before she slipped^^;; cute girl in love hahah!

... well she isn't looking at his fans, so call me delusional

;)

I think it's pratically a sure thing that they met

, since they all went to the after party^^. Do you think teukie would miss a chance to show up his girl??? no way! he is the kind of man that likes to boast the most, like "see this beauty?? well she is mine, she chose me! Because I am the best for her!"

hahaha