[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest euneun

I wanna send a message to Sora-shi:

"dear gal, kwenchana... Charhanda, charhanda... you did well, kept smiling!! You are so stunning, beautiful, took our breathes away. Don't let the red gown event affect you! FIGHTING!!! ^^"

Maybe we could all go send her a tweet @reveramess to encourage her? I already did....

:)>- :)>-

Guest ice308

Err.. I hope none of the Pinoy FDs here did this.. but if it were then... i think it's just a misunderstanding.. :)
유진 ‏@teukables

wow im getting cussed at by pinoy teuksora fans because I said "kang sora fell"? Are you guys serious................

유진 ‏@teukables

If I hate Kang Sora, I would not be following her, much less tweet to her? Bring your logic somewhere else, people..putangina mo~~

Guest lennycsn

@kaiakloset do u think pjs need the coat?

@k_craze no prob. At least everyone is happy and can spazz. The last time we spazz like this was wedding photo shoot episode.

And true the most important is they are under the same sky. Hope they will meet up soon....privately.

ice308 said: Err.. I hope none of the Pinoy FDs here did this.. but if it were then... i think it's just a misunderstanding.. :)
유진 ‏@teukables

wow im getting cussed at by pinoy teuksora fans because I said "kang sora fell"? Are you guys serious................

유진 ‏@teukables

If I hate Kang Sora, I would not be following her, much less tweet to her? Bring your logic somewhere else, people..putangina mo~~

Guest VenyLoveDC

good news!!! finally sora show up... :)   sorry.. my bad.. this is today 1st event... A4c9EmeCcAE49PU.jpgA4c8OPDCIAAf-xw.jpgpic cre : @KSora_IFC

:) 

plus i get this news from twitter : 

@ELF_thoughts: BIFF- Yesung's fav actress Moon Geun Young, Kang Sora, Son Eunseo were there. Happy YeTeukHae ㅋㅋ Hope Sora is ok after she fell :D:D 

Good news FDs both teuk n sora are attenfing APAN Party... 

VenyLoveDC said: good news!!! finally sora show up... :) A4c9EmeCcAE49PU.jpgA4c8OPDCIAAf-xw.jpgpic cre : @KSora_IFC

@ELF_thoughts: BIFF- Yesung's fav actress Moon Geun Young, Kang Sora, Son Eunseo were there. Happy YeTeukHae ㅋㅋ Hope Sora is ok after she fell :D:D 

Guest euneun

VenyLoveDC said: good news!!! finally sora show up... :) pic cre : @KSora_IFC

Guest lennycsn

To teukable I'm sorry if any of us offended you. That person loves our sora and teuk as well so much. Think she and dc lovers or fd concern about sora. Not too worry just misunderstanding. Hope she will apologize and become friends.

Guest k_craze

mywebfoot said: @ice308 @kaiskloset sorry for freaking you guys out tonight. Them feels were too great, they rose up within me and I couldn't help it.

I ficced. *blush* 

:))