[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

viyra said: belekoy16 said: @josan...yup...pinoy na pinoy...
im just looking for some recent news about leeteuk and i found this...it was posted 2 days ago...

Leeteuk, "I'm Leaving for the Army Soon, I'm Jealous of 2AM Changmin"

Super Junior Leeteuk revealed his thoughts about going to the army. 

revealed his thoughts about going to the army.

On an episode of a KBS Chuseok special, idol members gathered together to find couples for one another.

2AM Changmin commented, "I am someone that all idols envy. Leeteuk is the most jealous of me these days." Super Junior Leeteuk will be leaving for the army on October 30.

Leeteuk commented, "I will be going to the army to 'study overseas'." Lee Soo Geun, who played the role of the 'king', commented, "Are you going for a special reason? Stay by my side" in which Leeteuk then replied, "Am I exempted from the army?" creating laughter.

is he jealous because of our Baby Princess??...as i remember, Changmin's ideal type among the korean actresses is Kang Sora...

I just saw from elf twitter and tumblr....that tomorrow Super Junior Leeteuk Yesung Donghae and Kyuhyun will go to Haeundae White beach to walk the blue carpet for Busan film festival at 8:30PM

SJ along with other artists will walk blue carpet at Haendae beach STAR-road Oct 5

Only some of them will attend that event,cake. HaeKyuTeukYe will take a straight flight from BKK to busan

Guest aomesamael

aomesamael said:

LuCyJuNg said:

even Yesung tweeted this pic awhile ago!

the Vsigns are appearing...what are this?? #TeukSora1year is DAEBAK!

i should be sleeping by now, but then... wide awake! \m/ \m/ \m/

I was just glancing at Yesung's twitter  and just like @LuCyJuNg said, I can found too many picture like this.

Hi :-):-)

@kaiskloset i don't was referring to this pict i'm refer to do "v" signs to many times. Today After work im going to post a little compilation of pictures of yesung's twiter that soompi dont let me do... Send me a message error. I was lurking ystardar in twitter.

Leeteuk  twitted:

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >"); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;' class="account-arrow"> ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >"); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;' class="follow"> FollowLee TeukLee TeukVerified@special1004

http://twitvid.com/NBU8D  - 평생 잊지 못할거에요..사랑합니다..!!

http://t.co/SBJJltxJ <<<<link

Google translate: Don't Forget..I Love You!!

Not sure how true but I got some news

Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung will attend today at BIFF(Busan International Film Festival) they will flight straight from Thailand and the other members will go back in Seoul. 

LT,DH,KH,YS and Kang Sora will enter at the ''star road'' blue carpet today (Oct.5) .The Busan Festival already yesterday and it will and in October 13.

@ELF_thoughts

Guest lallinachan

josan said: Not sure how true but I got some news

Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung will attend today at BIFF(Busan International Film Festival) they will flight straight from Thailand and the other members will go back in Seoul. 

LT,DH,KH,YS and Kang Sora will enter at the ''star road'' blue carpet today (Oct.5) .The Busan Festival already yesterday and it will and in October 13.

@ELF_thoughts

Guest aomesamael

LuCyJuNg said:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

even Yesung tweeted this pic awhile ago!

the Vsigns are appearing...what are this?? #TeukSora1year is DAEBAK!

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

i should be sleeping by now, but then... wide awake! \m/ \m/ \m/

I was just glancing at Yesung's twitter and just like @LuCyJuNg said, I can found too many picture like this,  Many photo’s showing the "V" and double "V" signal several times, Yesung, his brothers and friends.

Or is it something that he had already done in their pictures?

Although for me and my more delusional side, I want to take more from the side that the reason to do that is by supporting your hyung, and greet his "sister" in law".

What do you think?

This mean something?

Or They (I mean SM) want to distract us with something, that is because maybe the rumors has started by signals of "V" and double "V" of PJS at shows, so that they want to divert gaze of all us and now to say that not only PJS makes this gestures, also makes Yesung and his friends.

this are the  images that I get from Yesung´s  twitter:

Hi !!! @kaiskloset BTW I need you to asking something:

Have you seen this in Yesung´s twitter( I mean the pics) before ?? I can´t remember

Or am I the only one who comes every day to twitter to see if they have posted new photos, clarifying that also visited the LT and Sora.

Maybe i was wrong but i´d prefer be delusional and continue to have the hope that this tips are for something big.

OMO I´m almost lost in my mind,

Oh my God I'm lost, I lost track of what I was saying, ok when I get better, I will continue.

Bye, take care and a big hello and virtual hug from Mexico!!

Fighting Dimple Couple Lovers!!

This is the post that i wanted to publish  yesterday but soompi was evil with my, so i decide to post again and show the pics that i was talking about.

also sorry for the  double and long post, but since I realized that  Yesung was making "V" and double "V" sign more often in his twittpic, i just felt curiosity about this.

I've seen almost all the photos of twitter yesterday and I realized that in fact he did that gesture but not as often as in the last days.

And more because someone said in old post that Yesung said in one interview that him and LT share room, and i was wondering : if they share room, maybe share more like his thoughts and feelings, because at least I can´t be with someone which is not close as  my roomate.

Even when Yesung isn't a  FJ, he is very close to LT or PJS (as you want to see it) always is beside him, supporting him, is his second in charge, maybe his right hand, I don't know.

Now  having my delusional mode is  on, as I see it, Yesung is trying to show with these pictures, that  all their friends are behind them, supporting them, I mean PJS and Sora.

Bye, take care and a big hello and virtual hug from Mexico!!

Fighting Dimple Couple Lovers!!

PD: Someone can teach me how to made spoiler for pics. I will be very grateful

Guest aomesamael

combinacionV2sign.jpgyeyeylt.jpg

This is the pictures that i wanted to publish  yesterday but soompi was evil with my, so i decide to post again and show the pics that i was talking about. But again can't publish, so I hope to succeed this time, is a small compilation of photographs of yesung twitter and especially where it appears our dear prince making the sign of the "V" with Yesung aside

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Again soompi!!

why you are so evil with my, why????

I'm wanna be crazy,!!!

Guest lallinachan

FD I have a question: do u think sora will wear another dress tomorrow(when suju will be there)? I hope to see her with something more colored <3

Guest LuCyJuNg

pinnavinna

said:

LuCyJuNg

said:

viyra

said:

@k-craze - I got so excited and didn't notice your neon-like letters - so we ended up talking about the same thing!

anyway!  i AM A HAPPY CAMPER MORE!! Got to study now - I am more inspired!   =)) =)) :bz :bz

And we all know when LeeTeuk smiles that way, there is something inside he can't hide!!

@LuCyJuNg - go to episode 26 - wedding photoshoot - while Sora was looking at the big mirror and LeeTeuk slowly lowered the mrror and whispered those words.

lallinachan said: josan said: Not sure how true but I got some news

@ELF_thoughts

Guest lennycsn

Good Morning FDs!!

Here are my favourite picks of Goddess Sora:
SoraRedCarpet121004P11.jpg
Beautiful backline. Curved at the right spot.

SoraRedCarpet121004P12.jpg

The 'Rose' has taken the center stage. A beautiful 'accessories' accompany Sora's belle.

SoraRedCarpet121004P13.jpg
A true lady. Love her soft look here.

SoraRedCarpet121004P15.jpg
Small waist. The tiny blue ribbon wrapped around her waist as though Teukie wrapped his arms around her. hehe...delusional.

pictures credit as per logo.

Guest lennycsn

Other favourites...gosh...last night, Sora was total gorgeous and goddess...

SoraRedCarpet121004P3.jpg

SoraRedCarpet121004P9.jpg

SoraRedCarpet121004P5.jpg

Sora wanted to appear more womanly. I guess she has successful gaining the attention. Hope she will get more mature roles in the future. Yeah..I have to agree with her, she has too many high school girl roles in her profile.

ennycsn said: Other favourites...gosh...last night, Sora was total gorgeous and goddess...

SoraRedCarpet121004P9.jpg

Sora wanted to appear more womanly. I guess she has successful gaining the attention. Hope she will get more mature roles in the future. Yeah..I have to agree with her, she has too much high school girl roles in her profile.

It is really cute for someone consistently trying to pour cold water to calm people down.  But I just want to say, don't fool people with any photos of Leeteuk with other females!  You don't know them only reflects your ignorance, but it doesn't mean they are ex-gfs of Mr PJS.  The girls you posted are also artists!  For example, IVY in the picture with a drawn heart (no clue if you added this heart to convince us they were once a pair).  This IVY was a former JYPE trainee and debuted in 2005.  Her ex was famous because that bad guy released the so-called scandal tape and caused IVY to stay in hiatus for some years.  Also, I know you don't trust official announcements, but SM did clarified the circled ear ring issue which you still used as a false proof to say TY was an ex.

Please do some homework and learn more about the artists in the K-circle before accusing a girl to be Teukie's ex.  They can sue you for spreading false information, especially if they had entered into commercial contracts specifying no "scandals".

There must be reasons that Teukie had to say goodbye to his four ex-girlfriends.  No matter what, an EX means past.  I know you are trying hard to keep us develop a bad image on Teukie.  I don't know what you will gain from being successfully convincing us.  But let me tell you, when a woman falls for a guy, she will forgive his past, regardless this past was a pleasant or unpleasant one.  

Following your line of reasoning, please keep your virginity for your future husband/wife and stay alone until you are going to get married.  Don't come to make friends or enemies with anyone here in soompi.  We don't want to be accused of being your ex in future when someone stupid like you simply screen capped our replies to you and then said we were once in relationship because we bothered to waste time on you.  Please rest in peace.