[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Been voting but still DC is 2nd in rank.. My hands got tired and is shaking but I will never give up.

Haaaaiizzz DC day today can't sleep thinking 'bout Teukso. What's funny is as I am watching Weekly Idol 2(again) it happened to cross my mind that maybe the ball game is part of PJS idea 'coz when the host said they are not doing the game PJS immediately reacted to push through with ball game (what's on my mind maybe he is looking forward and planning something for that game like doing everything to let SR and us FDs to see some hints/proof that they are real "pink undies"(maybe the given by SR?)hmmmnnn soo fishy huh! Anyways, when the MCs said that they were joking and will be doing the game his mood was suddenly changed! (Immediately clapped and smile was soo big) Whhhoaaah what's more interesting is that of all the members doing the game he had the longest time falling and making some weird moves, even though he is not about to fall still he wanted to fall and roll as much as he can so that "pink undies" will be seen by Sora nd Us..hahaha bright idea PJS! The best ever.. ;)

Good night everyone.. Happy DC day!

Guest pinnavinna

Thank you for voting!ADAM 6.33%   YONGSEO 5.08%   KHUNTORIA 43.68%   WOOJUNG 1.87%   TEUKSO 42.78%   SUNHEE 0.23%   KANGYOON 0.03%   

there you go...we're getting closer :D

pinnavinna said:
Thank you for voting!ADAM 6.33%   YONGSEO 5.08%   KHUNTORIA 43.68%   WOOJUNG 1.87%   TEUKSO 42.78%   SUNHEE 0.23%   KANGYOON 0.03%   

there you go...we're getting closer :D

Guest pinnavinna

getting closer, lets make DC couple in a safer position,,,,lets goooo
Thank you for voting!ADAM 6.29%   YONGSEO 5.09%   KHUNTORIA 43.37%   WOOJUNG 1.86%   TEUKSO 43.13%   SUNHEE 0.23%   KANGYOON 0.03%   

Guest pinnavinna

Now it's time for time out....this votes really are another marathon for me :))
Thank you for voting!ADAM 6.27%   YONGSEO 5.1%   KHUNTORIA 43.24%   WOOJUNG 1.85%   TEUKSO 43.28%   SUNHEE 0.23%   KANGYOON 0.03%   

Guest pinnavinna

Really want to share my strategy to votes effectively, but i'm afraid there would be an enemy lurking secretly..
ah..now i make it sounds like a military strategy for war... i'm getting crazy now :D