[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest thenewbie28

just wanted to share my thoughts. i have something was bothering me.LT said that he has finished recording for WGM. but its so strange~ look at the picture which @sphuongnguyen posted before i think SR wasn't back yeteven lately LT's had a lot of free time.so when they were record the farewell part? so confused :-/

309.jpg

thenewbie28 said: just wanted to share my thoughts. i have something was bothering me.LT said that he has finished recording for WGM. but its so strange~ look at the picture which @sphuongnguyen posted before i think SR wasn't back yeteven lately LT's had a lot of free time.so when they were record the farewell part? so confused :-/

309.jpg

SORRY FOR LONG POST AGAIN..hope to support

[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project]update on 3rd September 2012Our lovely Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary is coming soon.We are organizing a rice wreath project to celebrate Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary.Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kg of rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on thecarboard.The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice, which cost USD55(We will considering the special request of quantity)Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges) Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment) Let’s do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com

twitter: @HeleChui / @peishi0408 A) Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths is peishi0408@gmail.com(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capture the receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us) B) We now announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans who do not have paypal accounts / credit card.Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.1) Hong Kong & China – Hele, twitter: @HeleChui , QQ: 917672050e-mail: helechuihehehe@hotmail.com2) Indonesia – Natali, twitter: @KSora_IFCe-mail: fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id3) Malaysia – Peishi, twitter: @peishi0408e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com4) Singapore – Mieru, twitter: @33ru_mierue-mail: fightingdimples@gmail.com5) Taiwan – DaDa, e-mail: dada0122@hotmail.com(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capturethe receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us) Please see our update on helechuihehehe.wordpress.comIf you have any problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us.Thank you very much. P.S. As the exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment is still not confirmed,we can only try our best endeavour to send the rice wreaths before Lee Teuk’s enlistment. Best Regards,HeleChui / PeiShi

Sori your post got cut.. I just want to ask how about for the members from the philippines? I really want to take part of this once in a lifetime opportunity.. Would you kindly give us some advice where to send money? Thanks muchies! :)

tina222999 said:

peishi0408

wrote:

»

SORRY FOR LONG POST AGAIN..hope to support<br />

[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project]update on 3rd September 2012Our lovely Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary is coming soon.We are organizing a rice wreath project to celebrate Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary.Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kg of rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on thecarboard.The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice, which cost USD55(We will considering the special request of quantity)Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges) Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment) Let’s do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com<br />

twitter:

@HeleChui

/

@peishi0408

A) Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths is peishi0408@gmail.com(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name

B)

We now announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans who do not have paypal accounts / credit card.Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.1) Hong Kong

@HeleChui

, QQ: 917672050e-mail: helechuihehehe@hotmail.com2) Indonesia – Natali, twitter:

@KSora_IFCe

-mail: fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id3) Malaysia – Peishi, twitter:

@peishi0408e

-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com4) Singapore – Mieru, twitter:

@33ru_mierue

-mail: fightingdimples@gmail.com5) Taiwan – DaDa, e-mail: dada0122@hotmail.com(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name

peishi0408 said: thenewbie28 said: just wanted to share my thoughts. i have something was bothering me.LT said that he has finished recording for WGM. but its so strange~ look at the picture which @sphuongnguyen posted before i think SR wasn't back yeteven lately LT's had a lot of free time.so when they were record the farewell part? so confused :-/

309.jpg

I saw this on facebook..another translation of LT tweet. 

[TWITTER] 120903 Leeteuk twitter update:

Looks like Teuk is referring to his WGM recordings.. WGM needs to give Teuk/So more air time >:[

[Trans] @special1004: i will personally get the recorded part and keep it keke where is the one i did? Kekeke

@special1004: 내가 따로 촬영분을 받아서 개인소장해야겠어 ㅋㅋ 내가 한거 다 어디로갔지 ㅋㅋㅋ OMO if this is the right translation does it mean that he will personally collect his taped episodes with WGM without cuts as a personal collection. Does it mean it is a very important part of his life that he wanted to save and he might watch this at home after his duty finishes off, since some of you said that he might be able to have a 9-5pm schedule. If that is the case whatever we felt while watching them and if ever he watches it, I'm sure he will be totally in love with our Sora. Since he will have more time he can able to concentrate on watching it and maybe he might want to watch with Sora same like they both watch the strong heart episodes. 

I feel like someone just squeezed my heart and refuse to let it go... Its feels like i'm going thru a break up.

I know we should be happy for our DC cos with Leeteuk going to army means its a beginning of another phase of their relationship. I just cant help feeling sad. I dont do well with goodbyes even if its a good thing. I hate to miss them.

I need to get a big box of tissue for their last episode. I also warned my hubby beforehand that i'm going to be in melancholy for at least a few weeks & it got nothing to do with him.

If we as supporters are already feeling the heartache of this temporary separation, i cant imagine how Leeteuk and Sora must be feeling. DC please be strong and give us good news few years later.

Sadness is expected from everyone especially from us who love them so much as a couple - reel or real.  It is not a permanent goodbye - and to quote everyone - IT IS NOT THE END BUT AND.  I will continue to have high hopes for these two.

I don't know how many times I've mentioned it but I hope LeeTeuk's wish coupon is FOR SORA TO WAIT FOR HIM UNTIL HE RETURNS FROM THE MILITARY.  I'm glad he didn't use that wish coupon yet and used the first one.

I can now understand why MBC/WGM cut that portion - that was an outright revelation!  Even tho' they do a lot of role-playing that scene was not like the others they did before (epi. 21 after they got the gifts).  Every time they do role playing, they were actually playing themselves - like the Nami Island boat ride.  During the cooking scene, aren't they supposed to be talking as husband wife?  Why all of a sudden the 'supposed-to-be wife' start talking about 'her boyfriend"?  I hope no one here thinks again that that conversation is scripted. I believe in whatever transpired in that conversation since these two, during the entire time they were in WGM, never mentioned they are husband and wife, except when LeeTeuk did a video message for Sora for her birthday where he said 'my wife, baby princess Sora'.

Role-playing in the cooking portion - the continuous V-sign, Sora saying it is good to walk in Han River, SH segment saying LT 'has a new van' seen at the Han River (could that be Sora's van?), what else would those amount to?  I am sad and happy at the same time - sad that we won't see much of them to entertain us, but happy they are leaving something for us to cherish. 

I'm sure they have a lot of footages in store for until LeeTeuk actually leaves and yes, to someone curious where Sora is, how come noone even noticed if she returned to Korea or not. 

Although I continuously told myself I am prepared for this, I still feel my heart aching - like my chest is pounding.  Let us all continue to show our support, our love and faith on them - if they know we are here in spite of their separation (from us not them from each other), it would give them peace in their hearts and their minds.  It is important for us to let them know we are here.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE TRANSLATION OF THE COOKING PORTION.

Guest dimplylovelove

So this Saturday will be Tuekso last episode:( well I hope that Sora will send Leetuek off for military!!! I will wait till Saturday to see their last episode :( sad but we can't do nothing about it..!Hope the ending will be something happy like Leetuek ask sora to be his gf for real.!!LOL!

Guest lallinachan

FD....... am I the only one that reading that "3 days of filming" suddenly beamed like a fool?
Of course I'll never ever be able to get over them, and they'll leave a hole in my life for a long time. But I knew it.... Right now I'm trying to focus on something else because it's too hard to think about not seeing them ever again.
I was just thinking:
Can it be that WGM chose to send DC to their honeymoon just at the end?
maybe @virya and @sqd66 can give me their opinion since they are the most WGM seasoned in here... *_*

I have been in this forum for quite a long time already before the strike and the emotions I have invested here and with our DC was the first time I had done in my entire life. Honestly before I joined in this forum I was a little bit off romatic person. I don't believe in "love at first sight" or even attraction on a first date but when I watch our DC somehow it opens up my mind that these things which I don't believe can usually happen and these 2 people which I was not even aware of before has made me realize that this thing can happen. I may say that both has become honest with their actions from episode 1 and the consistency of their actions can still be found until the last week episode. They show who they are and what they are and for that I salute these couple for not taking any pressures from outside instead they take it slowly, and surely they do end up together. Some may say I am delusional but all I can say that this is what my intuition tells me. These 2 are real couple not because I see things on the show but I see the glow of both whenever the camera strikes at them. Hands off to both because our groom teuk has become more obvious with his actions ( V sign ) which we all know that Sora has told him a lot of times that she watches his performance and records it as well...knowing LT he knows how to get away with it without attracting too much attention but still showing his heart to Sora only, same with our wifey she becomes more bolder on her actions after the strike and makes it a point to praise her husband everytime even the cut episode which WGM shown today. He told Leeteuk that he was handsome, not a single moment did she forgot to praise her husband ( oooppps boyfriend as what sora refer him ) in any ways. With that you can feel that there is something between those two that is a secret which I think LT will never divulge in order to protect their relationship since it will be only Sora who will remain in the limelight for 2 years. Let us enjoy whatever they have and respect their decision..same with the WGM. Isn't it more obvious that our couple is real if they keep on removing the clips and afterwards they will post it just because we felt upset with their airing.. The sweet moments they have were not aired, simply because it will be obvious for those two. The slip of the tongue of Sora today saying LT as her boyfriend was not aired and a lot of moments which we seen on the pictures were not aired also. If WGM is aiming for more viwership the episodes which they deleted can earned more viewership but the effect will be that it will be reviewed (by allpop, kpop and other forums )which will make netizens more curious with the relationship. In order to protect our DC they prefer to delete those scenes..since LT will be in the army and sora will be the one who has to answer those curious questions of the netizens... If you noticed also that some ELF are quiet when it comes with our DC there is not much haters compared before simply because they wanted to protect their idol that much.. here is 1 tweet from an elf @reveramess,unnie u r so cute! Please marry w our leader..hihi..u t the only girl I could approved! ;p ... Seeing a tweet like this we know that some of them has truly accepted her and if that is the case they will be there to protect their private lives and hide..

Sorry for the long post..

Guest thenewbie28

peishi0408 said: thenewbie28 said: just wanted to share my thoughts. i have something was bothering me.LT said that he has finished recording for WGM. but its so strange~ look at the picture which @sphuongnguyen posted before i think SR wasn't back yeteven lately LT's had a lot of free time.so when they were record the farewell part? so confused :-/
309.jpg

@lalli - what 3-day filming are you talking about?  I am suspicious too that there's no news about these two's whereabouts.  You saying 'honeymoor' would probably the last episode?  Let's keep everything crossed - and if that happens, I will forgive MBC/WGM - not entirely - because I will stop watching any of their couples (I already decided to support Namja Sam-o on his Panda drama).

The ring on Sora's neck - we already know that is the proposal ring - which I always tell myself - the investment/gamble LeeTeuk made.  Like what DongHae told Sora, the proposal and the ring is NO JOKE.  I just notice how thick the ring is - and like what MC NaYoung noticed - it has small diamonds in it.

I believe they are in a new relationship (I believe this) - and it started at dinner after Nami Island trip.  The surprise kiss is the decision-making.  Sora said she will kiss the man she loves, the man she believes she owns.  And LeeTeuk got that kiss from her.  I can now understand why LT was so outright jealous regarding SungMin - because he has the right to get jealous - and he wants to clear the issue.  The man-to-man talk with FIL - which all of us believe, is not an act - that is entrusting a father's daughter to a man he believes could take care of his daughter.  The dinner with in-laws has a lot to reveal too.

After re-watching that short clip, we could have all believed Sora was role-playing regarding her 'boyfriend' but it was actually LeeTeuk who had a slip of the tongue.  He said 'is there anyone else other than me"?  What are you talking about Park JungSoo?  Did Sora say you are her boyfriend?  Okay, we got it - you are the boyfriend of your wife!

Even after their departure, let us continue to be like this; watch previous episodes and discover and explore anything and everything we failed to notice and discuss. 

felv1329 said: i found this 
on elle interview
i dont know if someone already post it or not,,

ELLE: 20kg 감량한전적이있다요요에대한강박이있을같은데.

KS: 그냥먹고싶을즐겁게먹는다살쪄봐서아는데굶었다가폭식하는최악이다스트레스만받을뿐이고대신운동을꾸준히하려고노력한다.친구나엄마랑한강에서 수다떨며걷기가최고다.

ELLE : You lost 20kg before. I assume you would have an obsession about yo-yo(back to previous weight).
KS : I eat happily when i want to eat. I know it because I was fat that it’s terrible to eat much after starvation. It’s best to walk with friends or mom chatting away at Han River.

cre/translate: TSL08

so she like to go to Han RIVER,
and suddenly i remember about teukie LOL kkkkk~~ 

and when i saw the SH ep 142, when MC ask (i dont know who the model-name) MC ask= are you trying to protect him?

and in the back i saw teukie become serious at the momment and listen carefully, that expression i like it, LOL kkkk.....

Guest robinblue91

@viyra: i think @lalli was talking about this article   http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/13575/20120903/super-junior-leeteuk-films-last-episode-of-we-got-married.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter  it just give us something to spazz about or hope for!  
@thenewbie28: to add to this oddly teuk remain silent on twitter after that tweet! for two day (22 n 23 aug)! might be filming if three days filming news is true!

@lalli - never mind dear, I found it.  He went away for 3 days and finally finished the last episode.  They could have gone somewhere but that doesn't mean this Saturday is the last episode. We might see 1 or 2 episodes of them saying goodbye so hopefully this Saturday is not a full episode of them saying goodbye.  JoongBo had 2 episodes of their goodbye - and I know I cried a lot watching them trying to be happy but sad inside.

What I am wondering is why make an announcement on September 14 when he has already concluded WGM filming?