[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Continue from the last preview, DC went to water park together. Sora prepared tan oil and rub on her favourite part...leeteuk's arms. hehehe...so cute...leeteuk noticed that too. then Sora put on nail polished on leeteuk's toenails. the funny part was the nail polish went a little out of leeteuk's toenails and I think she forgot to bring nail polish remover. hehehe...they went into the pool. Leeteuk, being mischievous, asked the kids to slash water on Sora. then Sora ran away from the splashing. water get into Sora's eyes. I like this part the most....leeteuk pull the end of his shirt and help to white Sora's eye.......AND almost hug her waist....hehehe...then leeteuk saw Sungmin. Leeteuk and Sora measured their feet together in front of Sungmin. Then, Leeteuk asked Sora to go to the pool again. Leeteuk carried her to a deeper water level. And then accidentally dropped her in the pool. She stood up. She was totally wet!!! Hahaha. Leeteuk HUG Sora!!!!! Then the kids around him splash water on leeteuk and he ran!!!!

And then they got their camping car. Leeteuk shows his abs and muscles pic to Sora. And Sora almost refused returning his phone to leeteuk just to peep on his abs muscles.

And that's it. Im wondering where the pasta scene goes to.

[EDIT] I actually shy when I see the intimacy between leeteuk and sora at the pool. :))

@k_craze I was smiling went I saw his hand almost went to her waist the first time. Then he finally hug her after dropping Sora into the water.  I scream when I saw that. And yeah!! total sweetness...

k_craze said: Who is melting From their sweetness?

More evidence to support my delusion, nail painting is just so couple thing, LT even put his feet on sora lap, if u r not comfortable, u will just put yr feet on the bench.

how about when LT asked the kids to chase SR n splashed on her and one kid actually splashed into her eyes n he came to apologise, did anyone notice his hand almost touching her waist with the hugging action n stop. When he princess carried Sora, the tight hug n when he threw her into the water and grabbed her up, another near hug. The scene in camping car, though I can't understand a single word, but can see LOVE. I want sub!!!

k_craze said: Who is melting From their sweetness?

More evidence to support my delusion, nail painting is just so couple thing, LT even put his feet on sora lap, if u r not comfortable, u will just put yr feet on the bench.

how about when LT asked the kids to chase SR n splashed on her and one kid actually splashed into her eyes n he came to apologise, did anyone notice his hand almost touching her waist with the hugging action n stop. When he princess carried Sora, the tight hug n when he threw her into the water and grabbed her up, another near hug. The scene in camping car, though I can't understand a single word, but can see LOVE. I want sub!!!

Guest pinnavinna

xoxohappie said:

pinnavinna

said: how about our DC? is there anything missing, compare to the preview? gosh i really can't wait to watch it also. too bad i couldn't streaming. and i couldn't watch it without english sub

:'(

Guest lennycsn

I find it so funny when sungmin going back and forth to the MBC advertisement on idol recruitment for wgm. he was there like TWICE!!!! hahaha...he must be really envy his hyung and sora together. :))

And when he said Sonny...there was a loud bang behind him. Hahahaha! So funny

Guest teuksoislove

jealous me. :(

i wasnt able to watch the streaming. :((

but, because of your posts about today's ep, i feel like screaming already! kyaaaaa! :D

cant wait for the full ep with subs. :D

(Spoiler) I missed the toe-nail-painting scene but was screaming at their pool scene. They were so intimate...my heart stopped when our groom offered his shirt to wipe his wifey's eyes and face and when he touched her waist....I just died! They were so comfortable with each other especially the way Sora was holding on to her husband's neck..(it's as if she was saying...please don't go...) Please let us know any link for today's episode. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight without watching it. Thanks in advance. 8->

Guest lennycsn

Ok...another piece of sweetness for everybody...when Sora was excited on Leeteuk's pic and his abs. Leeteuk asked Sora if she actually like him or his body. And Sora said "of course, its you!"

Source: Dimple Couple @Baidu

Original news: news@tvdaily.co.kr

d009b3de9c82d15863f5952d800a19d8bc3e4233

[티브이데일리 곽현수 기자] 강소라가 이특의 초콜릿 복근은 말 그대로 방언을 터뜨렸다.

25일 오후 방송된 MBC '우리 결혼했어요 시즌3'(이하 '우결3')에서 이특과 강소라는 함은정과 이장우가 두고 간 캠핑카로 캠핑을 떠나게 됐다.

이후 강소라는 일본 콘서트를 위해 까맣게 태닝한 이특을 보고는 "그러면 근육이 울퉁불퉁, 3D 같겠다"며 관심을 보였고 이에 이특은 휴대폰으로 찍은 복근 사진을 보여줬다.

이특의 복근사진을 본 강소라는 갑자기 소리를 지르며 "오빠가?"라며 경상도 사투리를 사용하더니 "작살이네?"라며 기쁨을 감추지 못해 웃음을 자아냈다.

[티브이데일리 곽현수 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=MBC 방송화면 캡처]

Guest thenewbie28

cooking scene has been cut, even though they're not show this part but indirectly mbc tell us about romantik who's cooking pasta for sora. we can imagine that sweetness they are :)

Guest Toh1430291759

Why cut away the spaghetti part? I saw Korean enterainment website there is this part where after swimming, Sora sent Teuk back to SBS for LIVE show, and then went back to Dimple House, and Teuk saw Sora tired, he used his birthday coupon to cook spaghetti for Sora as dinner.

Also, end of the show did not have any preview for DIMPLE COUPLE for next week. WHY? Why MBC is so unfair to dimple couple?

Guest lennycsn

Korean DC fans sent cake to Sora at the filming site today. Sora tweet the pics. Twit pics refer to @TS_Supporter post . Thanks my dear. ;)