[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

first off - just don't understand why some people still say WGM is 'scripted' - if it is, why all the spazzing? Never mind!

secondly - SM and SR age not even close.  SM is one of the hyungs in SJ - I believe after Yesung or ShinDong, SM is next - and the closest to SR age would be the two maknaes - KyuHyun and Ryeowook.  And if there is someone in SJ he should be worried about, it would be either DH or KH - both their eyes were glued on SR on their first meeting. 

The reason SR apologized to SM as he was leaving was, IMHO and observation, they engaged in a lovers quarrel while in front of him - and SM is too smart to side with SR which angers LT more.

and instead of enjoying the remaining days they will be together in front of us, do we have to dig some more of LT's past? 

Why am I ranting? Because I have to and need to!

Guest mywebfoot

I dreamt about enlistment day last night. LOL, too much obsessing.---In my dream, WGM is filming at the enlistment gate. There is a body of water nearby, it looks like a lake, but it could also be a large river. After Teuk does his public speech to his fans, thanking them for support, Teuk and Sora take a few moments for a short walk away from the crowds. The WGM camera follows. I don't know what they say, but they hug briefly. Teuk buries his face in her neck on the side away from the camera and as he pulls back, we can just glimpse that he kisses it one last time. Sora is sad, but composed and quiet. ---Is this depressing? It isn't to me. It is sad, but I see this as Teuk's opportunity to have time and space to figure out this relationship. 
Yesterday, SuJu group mate Hee Chul (who is serving now) showed a photo of him having a meal with Kibum on Kibum's birthday. As many have said, I think Lee Teuk will also get a low key posting like Hee Chul, not the least because of his back issues. It's likely that after the 5 week separation caused by Basic Training, they will have options for seeing each other, or at least being in contact. I have been trying to find out if handphones are permitted within the training premises. Anyone knows?
If the lines of communication stay open, I think they can make it. They are both talkers, they are both honest and upfront with their feelings, so yes, I have hope.

Guest kangsara

@jake82054 비오는 수요일 아침!..비좀 그만 왔으면 좋겠네..얼마전 까지는 열대야에 비오기를 그토록 기다렸건만..와도 너~무 오니까..ㅠㅜ뭐든 적당한게 좋은건데..어쨌거나 오늘은 우결녹화!..오늘도 나나잘하자!!^^
Today,they recording WGM ! ^^,
;;)

I won't be the first nor be the last to say this, but Leeteuk's enlistment has been an inevitable, creeping situation that is rapidly coming up. Everyone knows that...so instead of dreading the inevitable, we should enjoy the moment that they have right now (and in the future...perhaps). 
Part of me is happy that they will continue to film up to the time that LT enlist. Part of me hopes that by doing so, it is a strong confirmation that Sora is the girl he was talking about in Strong Heart since she will be sending him off.  
Part of me wants LT to use the wish coupon and asks Sora to wait for him when he comes back. It will be the final and definite confirmation that she is the one he loves. However, part of me don't want him to use the coupon for this reason because knowing how insecure LT is, he might thinks that Sora will wait for him out of obligation for fulfilling the coupon wish instead of waiting for him because she wants to. They already have a complicated relationship; they don't need to muddle it even more than it is (complicated in the sense that are they sometime question are their feelings or action for the show or is it for real). 
I'm not going to deny that I am sad that LT has to go, but in my perspective, if they really like each other, they will remain together no matter how long. Sora is loyal and consistent; she will wait for him. And by the time LT comes out, I hope all of his insecurity about Sora will be gone (if she is the one he is referring to). 
Also, I think MBC likes DC. Yes, they have cut out a lot of DC time this week and showcased the new couple, but you have to consider what MBC is going through. MBC has its rating it must consider given that the strike and Tara incident has taken its toll. That is why they brought back other popular couple as MCs and introduces the new couple right now in hope to rake in viewers. It's a sensitive situation that the broadcasting company must consider what will be the least amount of damage for all parties. Also, MBC has shown support of LT through different methods (sending out wreaths for his concerts), so it is not that MBC doesn't like the couple but it is because MBC, at the very core, is a money making company that needs to consider what will be the best for the company. 
If MBC records LT's enlistment day and Sora is there, I can already imagine what some people will say when they see it. A lot of negative remarks will sprout due to MBC and Sora's presence on his enlistment day. However, I hope people will remember, LT's enlistment day is a special day for him. If he, who is the main character in this whole event, does not want MBC or Sora to be there, they wouldn't be there. If they are there, it is only because they have LT's approval. It is the same thing as the concert proposal (LT is the one who makes the decision to give her the ring). I hope people will remember that when the time comes along. 

Guest luvkdramas

viyra said:

first off - just don't understand why some people still say WGM is 'scripted' - if it is, why all the spazzing? Never mind!

secondly - SM and SR age not even close.  SM is one of the hyungs in SJ - I believe after Yesung or ShinDong, SM is next - and the closest to SR age would be the two maknaes - KyuHyun and Ryeowook.  And if there is someone in SJ he should be worried about, it would be either DH or KH - both their eyes were glued on SR on their first meeting. 

The reason SR apologized to SM as he was leaving was, IMHO and observation, they engaged in a lovers quarrel while in front of him - and SM is too smart to side with SR which angers LT more.

and instead of enjoying the remaining days they will be together in front of us, do we have to dig some more of LT's past? 

Guest luvallkorea

Just a little observation of our Teukie lately. Based on his strong heart episode (21 Aug 2012), a few of us noticed something.

When LT was shy in xmas ep back in December 2011, he used his five fingers to cover his face.
Now... LT's gesture looks very much like his 'wifey'.
(pardon me for my poor photoshop skills) - here's my collage..

slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FZdRtRKYAA03aRYXCAAAcLiJ.jpg:large

My cheekbones are so painful (sorry for my delusions).
Have a good day everyone!

viyra

said:

I always remember that LT said there's another big event for his baby princess, after the concert, Is it mean the big event that he prepared is asking SR to send him at his enlistment day and announce her as his girl?? (delusional mode on)
So sad that they will be apart soon, but I am sure that LT didn't want to get divorce with SR, he just go for a while to full fill his duty to the country and we'll be back to his baby princess :((
Btw, as long as I know, the only period that the man who do enlistment can't meet or making conversation with anyone only 5 first week when they do their first training, after that they have their break several time (before Hee chul, thare's also a photo when Hyun Bin came to the store when he was on break), so if our lovely DC is in real relationship, they can meet each other after 5 weeks.. and I am sure SR is loyal and will wait her husband for 2 years...Let's hope and pray for our DC guys...

i just finished read all fanfics from pg1. I really enjoy all the story but what catched my eyes about LT enlisment is from Fanfic♥witeku@soompi,chapt 31: "Press conference? You mean the one you said that you wanted me to send you on the day of your enlistment?" Sora's trying to guess. She's not there during the press conference neither she watch it on stream. But the news about it all over the media last time."Dae..You're okay with that?" He looked at her. He's the one that muted the idea. He's the one that announcing his wish during the press conference. But now, he's afraid if he's the one that cannot go through it."I will.. I wanted too.." She's hugging his arms. His buffed arms."What if we can't control ourselves in front of the public?""I don't want to constraint myself anymore." she said to him making him surprise."You mean you want to make our relationship public?" Again he looked at her. His eyes widen. Unexpectedly hearing something that he wanted to hear all this while."We're not announcing anything.. But I don't want to constraint my actions anymore.." She smiles. He brings her closer and kissed her temple. He doesn’t want to constraint himself as well. He doesn’t want to act anymore.
and really love this part:"Will you marry me?" Whispered Leeteuk. Her sobbed immediately stopped listening to the unexpected proposal came from him. Never knew he can pull this stunt in front of everybody's here now. She looks around her, no reaction. They must not hear it, she thought to herself.She looked at Leeteuk. Wrapping her arms around his neck facing him closely."I will answer you after 2 years" She whispered back. Their eyes met."Then after 2 years,. I'll come back to claim the answer.." He said to her. Sealing their vows with a kiss. A deep kiss. Ignoring what’s surround them.Their forever has now begun.....
im sorry cuase i just copy n paste....not really good in english so dont know how to explained it the better way.....that only an old ahjumma delusional n offcourse my wish the best goodbye scene for this lovely couple.
:x :\">
ps: still waiting for another fanfic about this couple..always make my day shinning n smiling!