[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Xiao Zhen

FD! the news appeared to allkpop too! visit it, so it will be a much seen article^^

here

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/mbc-to-resume-airing-we-got-married

I'm busy replying some haters, I guess I would be better using my time sleeping... XD so much hate FD! they all think they know everything! the show sucks and it's scripted, and our couple is boring... Why it is everytime only about teuksora? I never read anything bas about woojung couple... sigh.

Guest Hanyi

강소라가 홀로서기에 나선다.

영화 ‘써니’로 스타덤에 오른 강소라는 최근 제이엠컴퍼니와 계약이 만료된 후 홀로서기에 나선 것으로 확인됐다.

현재 동국대학교 연극학과에 복학해 학업에 열중인 강소라는 제이엠컴퍼니와 재계약을 하지 않은 채 독자 노선을 걷기로 결정했다.

이에 연예 관계자는 “학업과 함께 개인적인 활동을 하고 있다”라며 “차기작과 앞으로 연예활동 방향에 대해 고심하고 있다”라고 밝혔다.

한편 강소라는 영화 ‘써니’, 드라마 ‘우리집 여자들’, ‘드림하이2’ 등에 출연했다

source: http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1301m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=12060517315274&cDateYear=2012&cDateMonth=06&cDateDay=05

Seems her contract has expired...where will she go then??.. SM?..*finger cross*

Translation of the news above:

강소라가 홀로서기에 나선다.

Kang Sora continues her career path on her own<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

영화써니 스타덤에 오른 강소라는 최근 제이엠컴퍼니와 계약이 만료된 홀로서기에 나선 것으로 확인됐다.

Kang Sora, who rose to the stardom via movie “Sunny”, confirmed that she will go on her own after her (agency) contract with JM Company expires.

현재 동국대학교 연극학과에 복학해 학업에 열중인 강소라는 제이엠컴퍼니와 재계약을 하지 않은 독자 노선을 걷기로 결정했다.

Kang Sora recently resumed her studies in Drama (Performing Arts) at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />DonggukUniversity.  She decided not to renew her contract with JM Company and pursues her way alone.

이에 연예 관계자는학업과 함께 개인적인 활동을 하고 있다라며차기작과 앞으로 연예활동 방향에 대해 고심하고 있다라고 밝혔다.

A related person said that “Kang Sora wants to pursue her studies whilst carrying out individual acting activities at the same time” and “Sora is considering the next works as well as direction of her future acting career”.

한편 강소라는 영화써니’, 드라마우리집 여자들’, ‘드림하이2’ 등에 출연했다.

Kang Sora appeared in movie “Sunny”, drama “Women in Our Home” and “Dream High 2”, etc.

Source: fnnews.com / starnnews.com

Translated by Hanyi

Please take out with full credit. 

This news seem to share slightly different message.  I personally do not think Sora will self manage her career because she is still too green in the industry and will not have the power to fight for good roles on her own.  Let's keep watching.

Guest kangsara

extra photo for KSwiss event on 1st June 2012

viewimage.php?id=kangsora&no=29bcc427b78

beautiful !!!! cute with white like her husband (angelteuk)
clearly, she wore yellow nail colors....

Vote for Super Junior! (as a way to support Leeteuk).They're currently in 3rd place. :/(Source:  sup3rjunior.com)

Please help Super Junior to receive the honour of having Korean URL by voting!!!!

All you have to do is go to this linkhttp://www.cocif.org/event/event_man/main.html

Click on 슈퍼주니어

14318698.png

Then a pop up box will come up

82666509.png

Click YES. Thats one vote.

One IP address can vote ONCE a day.

QUOTE “If you have a dynamic IP address (which means that u can change your IP address by turning off your Internet connection then turning it on again) you can vote more than once a day. Also apparently your votes are doubled if you also view SJ’s video from the link given in the poll” - Credits to BaOgui & MissHeeZee

Link to the video is supposed to be this http://미스터심플뮤비.음악 but its not working for me :/

Voting ends June 8th.

Tutorial made at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

Thanks @HowToVoteForSJ for the heads up!

Hello Beautiful People!!!!!!! I guess everyone is happy but it seems some were not happy seeing our DCcouple on air again rather wasting our time with those BITTER PERSONS why don't we just make us FD's more a BETTER PERSON to them since the long wait we always wish for is already coming why don't we just focus on preparing ourselves to be more creative some of us knows to make video, some do fan fic stories, some do the screen shots shots and others placed gifs on this thread but since I'm the best contributor here without sharing anything except my love for all you guys ( as you all know I'm just posting my opinion here heheheheh :) ) Let's prepare for to capture new best moment of our DC couple...I have the feeling those 2 contacted each other after they had a talk with the PD since Sora said before that they text each other during Dream HIgh 2 shooting..After 4 months of not taping why don't we just observe them if they are awkward on their new episode by them we will see if there is a story behind those 2...Let us see our leeteuk reaction with Sora and same with Sora how they will appear together since 4 months is a long period of time...

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for sharing all the good news and everything.
I am mieru and I am new to this soompi layout. nice meeting you all.

To thank you all, I would like to share the gif I have created.
much much much thanks~~~
Just for fun..^_^

tumblr_m4m0gsGWrQ1rx20ito3_250.gif

tumblr_m4m0gsGWrQ1rx20ito2_250.gif

tumblr_m4mmwn6jCj1rx20ito1_400.gif

Guest janetv

Eng sub cut Strong Heart ep133 Leeteuk and Eunhyuk fight story

Vid1 http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k51dEgUFjbzstl36G0C

Vid2 http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k2baHeIR6nZpt136GKd

Guest sueis0702

Hi everybody, nice meeting all of you again here. Happy to hear our DC couple is coming back soon. Let's forget about the haters and looking forward for the new filming. I personally dun think that they will awkward coz definitely both of them seeing each other behind the camera.blockquote class="Quote" rel="witeku">

Wow, our thread is back to life now. So many people are online in this thread. Hi-5 to all, new and old FDs. Delusional question: Will Teukie ask Sora out before actual filming to reduce their awkwardness and get back their close feeling? My guess: highly likely, because Tuekie is a person who tries to perfect every performance (thought WGM should not be treated as performance). Unlike the first episode, he will convince Sora that they should get used to the long missing skinship like hand-holding, shoulder-hugging and even kissing so that those can be shown naturally. Oh~~~sorry for being delusional.

dear all..teukso couple started shooting WGM TODAY !!!
here is the twitter message from one shop 
망고식스 ‏@Mangosix_kr

망고식스 가로수길 점에서 MBC 우결 이특 강소라 커플씬 촬영이 있었답니다. 파업으로 중단됐던 우결 방송이 재개된다니깐 많이 시청해보시고 망고식스 가로수길 점도 꼭 확인해보세요.

Oh, my God...Please, say me.... Is it true??  :-O

망고식스 ‏@Mangosix_kr

망고식스 가로수길 점에서 MBC 우결 이특 강소라 커플씬 촬영이 있었답니다. 파업으로 중단됐던 우결 방송이 재개된다니깐 많이 시청해보시고 망고식스 가로수길 점도 꼭 확인해보세요.

Guest AnneDee07

망고식스 ‏@Mangosix_kr

Guest Lil_V

망고식스 ‏@Mangosix_kr

If WGM production will use their heads wisely, they will start the shoot from LT preparing for SM Town Taiwan, then to Taiwan, and then back to Korea.  That should cover a lot of episodes - or maybe shoot something while Sora at school. leaving the school, or LT picking up Sora at school.  However, better film episodes with them only - no guests, no FJs (no matter how much I want SM around).

So many times missed and hopefully WGM prods use the missed times wisely.