[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pepper1430271629

Before I make love with my bed, first I want to say sorry for not being a big help in making the video for our couple in their 100 days. Yeah, been busy for this past months now. Enough of my piece!

I feel bad for Lee Sena. I know she's fan but the way she was treated was out of the line. Whether it is scripted or not, they should know the basic rule. Respect. I can't point whose really at fault. Yeah, Hyukjae has become a complete bubble gum cause of what he did, Eun seo for being I really don't know I can't find the right word ( I don't hate her peeps). Moreover, what is done is done. There's no point howling over the past. This should be a lesson learned for Hyuk and the rest in the show.

There seems to be a problem with the PD's mind. You know, your're depriving us moments of our dear couple. I TRULY HOPE by next week you'll give us what we yearn for over two weeks now!

Lovin' their interaction. Everyone, have you notice in the latter part of the show where Leeteuk grabs Sora's waist and pulls her beside him? THAT WAS SO SWEEEEEEET! Sorry, i don't know how to make a GIF. But, I do know, you guys notice it! RIGHT? I kept on replaying that scene.

I want Sungmin and Soyool for WGM! i just love their interaction and Soyool is very nice lady. She has this lively aura. Also, Hyukjae and Sena! WE WANT MOORE FROM THEM!

Hi guys .. First I would like to say Akane_ran , where r u ?? really we r missing u as much as teuksora moments in WGM these days !

I hope u r fine and healthy smile.gif

Second , I enjoyed the last 2 eps (  sorry to mentioned that , but cuz I am ELF !! ,, so really I was happy as I missed such moments for my bloved suju when doing shows with each other  ) ..

Third , Although I am Hyuki fan before being ELF .. but still I agree with u guys that the worst part was making eunseo to answer Sena call !!

Fourth . the discussion over may be the last 5 pages ( I have read almost all the comments ) was to criticize / analyse / justify that situation ..

My Opinion >>

What happen ( the last 2 eps )  is Suju style and I do not think it is a scripted without at least their own touch  !  it is almost impossible !!!

What hyuki did , is his usual , expected style in entertainment ..  

an eg what he did in between the famous SM town couple (  Minstal  couple )  laugh.gif although he knew Krystal would choose minho for sure !

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lujlIXuczl4

what went wrong , I think that  , he did not expect that daring Nona ( in the way he did approach him ) who liked him , would be such sensitive to the limit that she is 30 and an actress and so would cry if he did not chose her  !

( although I said , what he did was a mistake) ..

so huyki , I know u r not angel but still please be moooooooooore careful next time !!

About hyuki , It is well known that he is the most sensitive person among all the suju members and really he is the Crybaby !!

So , I believe he was so touched with her tears and realized his mistake ,,

About the tweets in between them .. it is their usual as well , to share their fans whatever happen to them .. and this incident it was expected to be talked about in their tweets ..

About Eunseo .. although I did not like her before , as I am big fan of Sweet potato's couple and like SNSD maknae Seohyun .. and  so I did not like her way in talking about their similarity in Strong heart ,, But still I would try to understand her answering to Hyuki cus he insisted and called  twice ,  so may be that was a difficult situation for her and she considered him as a suju member and considered his fans and possibility of the antis ..

what sure considered  a mistake from her side is the laugh while answering Sena  !

For Sena unni .. Thanks so much for ur appreciation to our hyuki .. and please accept our apologies as his fans , not on his behalf but with his ...

I am sad about MBC news and what could happen to WGM tears.gif

I hope the PD will consider Hyuki-sena as a permanent couple , I wish to see him more in a couple life ,, as their characters I think will be new in the WGM series ..

Thanks for all ur  participation and posts .. I enjoyed reading them . Due to its variation , u get to learn many things , start to understand the others and broaden ur thinking  ...

Guest sunnymushrooms

My two cents:

Did he really just ask this girl to say this to another girl? What the heck is wrong with him? *quoted image*

*quoted image*

She's laughing? What the...how is that funny? 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

She's still laughing & smiling and then she DOES IT? 

*quoted image*

And then she collapses in laughter? Wow, I get why some don't like this girl already. 

*quoted image*

Exactly, agree 100% that was the worst part. It was disgusting and humiliating for that poor girl. He asks Eun seo to tell her not to call? (she laughs? and does what he tells her? I woulda said NO WAY - then she laughs some more and actually says it?) And then this is the part that I don't understand: the whole studio starts laughing?? EVERYONE IS LAUGHING??? (except for Sora) How was that even remotely funny to anyone? Gentlemen do not behave this way period. (not even on a variety show for laughs) 

And to say "boys will be boys"??? Sorry, Eun Hyuk is 26 years old. He's a full grown man, NONE of these guys are "boys" anymore. It was thoughtless, mean-spirited and hateful. And that's why people were upset. I have no clue who that girl was but I almost broke down in tears for her when the other girl answered the phone and told her not to call. *quoted image*

The few of us who don't hate her probably don't because we understand that it's a reality show. I don't think some people understand that these people are having their sogeting (meeting?) in front of a whole freaking camera crew. It's very easy that they would be acting for the cameras and not as themselves actually imho.

And personally, I laugh when I am in an uncomfortable situation. It might be my own idiosyncrasy, but I think some other people in the world do that too. What are they suppose to do? Get angry and flip out at Eunhyuk for being a jerk? In front of NATIONAL TELEVISION (or... well, MBC -is- a pretty big channel...)

Yeah, I don't like what Eunhyuk did, and I felt bad for Sena, but honestly, I think that moment was awkward for everyone. SuJu, the actresses, the viewers (don't know about the camera crew... I always feel like they're sort of a cold, non-judging, all-seeing bunch because of professionally what they have to do.)

I suppose they did their job if people have such huge reactions. (.__.) Thank goodness it was one of SuJu who did it with most of ELF supporting them... if it was one of the actresses...

Anyway, this is the last time I'm going to defend Eunseo. Basically I don't think the girl didn't do any wrong... or even Eunhyuk to some extent. I blame his TV show persona (I mean, I don't know anything about SuJu... but seriously, I think his whole crazy dance entrance, or even his appearances as FJ gives me a good idea of what his usual role in TV is... sort of like a clown, and a bit rude?) I still don't like what he did but I think he genuinely felt sorry for it, and could not foresee such a genuine reaction from Sena.

TL;DR? I humbly quote..

My final comment about the whole issue: After watching the episode with subs i can say that my opinion about what Eunhyuk did, did not changed. If anything it made it worse. Nothing against the guy per say, just the thing he did.

I think most people laugh not because it was funny but because it was unbelievable! The look on Soyul and Yeonjo they were shocked. Soyul even said thank you to Sungmin for picking her first.

This, basically. More or less.

There seems to be a problem with the PD's mind. You know, your're depriving us moments of our dear couple. I TRULY HOPE by next week you'll give us what we yearn for over two weeks now!

[...]

I want Sungmin and Soyool for WGM! i just love their interaction and Soyool is very nice lady. She has this lively aura.

This too.

---

As for those who were earlier wondering why the board was deviating from DC... I mean... what?

No offence meant to everyone (seriously, I'm not saying this to richard simmons anyone off on purpose), but this sort of thing is sort of what makes me reluctant to post on Soompi sometimes... but there also isn't a lot of other places where it seems like one can fangirl -and- discuss about Leeteuk and Sora or their WGM episodes (why is our board dominated by these Sena/Eunhyuk/Eunso posts? Well because they sort of dominated the last bleeping episode... One of the Suju's twitter (whoever it was) has a point: they were the highlight of the show, even if it was a rather controversial one). .__. I mean, I love bloggers, especially the ones that I agree with (dimpledsmiles usually speaks my mind) but it's sort of a one-sided conversation?

TL;DR Because there was too little DC. Come on.

201201211740341119_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201201211740341119&ext=na

credit naver

A blog site which posted various videos of DC and Sora's movie...I can't read the hangul so maybe someone can translate?

http://blog.naver.com/brianoh1999?Redirect=Log&logNo=30129784199

I'm done regarding this past episode.  Saw it with subs..love Sungmin and Yoosol couple...the rst not so much...

wonder if all the couples went on dates with DC...highly unlikely because we would have seen fancams but hope they all do get together one time at the housewarming. But I think it will only be the Donghae Eunseo couple.

Pit a pat by the way is subbed on Kshownow site..

credit:brianoh blog on naver

Actually, this is lesson for eunhyuk..

so sorry to cut down some of your line ... hihi...

this is just THE BEST line i'd like to emphasize ... a lesson to learn that's IT ^0^

Haha... I'm not dead if that's what worrying you. And yes, i'm fine and healthy where it's important. :) I just decided to go back to lurker mode on soompi, (actually, I was planning on not going on this thread daily like I am doing now and distancing myself a bit... and I was just taking a last look at the thread before that when you FD touched me so much with your comments and I had to reply. *much love*).  kkk. Miss you too. ^^  And love teuksora forever. ^^

w00t.gif  w00t.gif  so that is great , u still alive w00t.gifw00t.gif

Welcome dear ,, really we missed u and ur cute captures and comments happy.gif

keep in touch smile.gif

Guest PrinsesaLira

wasn't going to post anything since I was back to lurking.. but since some of you addressed me personally (<3), it would have been rude and ungrateful of me not to reciprocate right? :)

Aw... Thank you for still thinking about me... btw... you guys are FD, not FJ... haha. XDDD I guess so much discussion about FJ is confusing. ^^

Actually, I AM buried under hundreds of pm... seems like when i'm not posting, people pm me even more for some reason. ^^"""" since teukie's tweet about lmj, and the past episode... my inbox just keep running out of space. Tbh, I've stopped answering to all of them because of various reasons. sigh.

Anw, miss you too!

And thank you for remembering things I've shared about teukie.

Lol. I was never "in," just quiet... but kkk. here, I am, "out." You know.. I would like to post more like you asked but I've decided that I was "too ELF" to post my opinions, and yet not dedicated ELF enough to deal with all of this alone with patience, and repeatedly. It feels rather lonely. XP Seems like soompi isn't a suitable place for me to stay long term... I've actually toyed with the idea to answer to all those people who pmed me, some of them rather rude, since the past few days, in a collective soompi comment on the whole issue but I've given up on the idea. I don't think my opinion would matter or would change much of anything anyway. ^^

And where have I been? I've passed by this thread from time to time. ^^ I'm just back to lurker mode as I've said. Happy to see it thriving and moving faster and faster just as I've wished. ;) also answering the tons of pms i've been getting.

and haha. why do you need goodies? You've been doing fine posting them on here yourself. *SUPER PROUD OF YOU* You're doing great great great! This thread is lucking to have you.

Haha... I'm not dead if that's what worrying you. And yes, i'm fine and healthy where it's important. :) I just decided to go back to lurker mode on soompi, (actually, I was planning on not going on this thread daily like I am doing now and distancing myself a bit... and I was just taking a last look at the thread before that when you FD touched me so much with your comments and I had to reply. *much love*). kkk. Miss you too. ^^ And love teuksora forever. ^^

Been waiting for you a loooooong time. Missing you so much specially at times like this. Need a good dose of teukso love here... Thanks for posting. :wub:

actually eun seo said dat donghae is always her first choice. she was testing him, doing some pushing and pulling..she said she knows dat donghae will keep on calling her and she 'used' eunhyuk because of this, to test his sincerity...

quite smart...lol...

the dates thingy wont end then...they still have to go to teukso house...so basically thats 2 more episodes?? :)

anyways the show is recorded before/during the teukso house episode. so if the strike really comes about, they already have 2-3 episodes in hand, so we still have wgm to watch

Guest lallinachan

wasn't going to post anything since I was back to lurking.. but since some of you addressed me personally (<3), it would have been rude and ungrateful of me not to reciprocate right? :)

Aw... Thank you for still thinking about me... btw... you guys are FD, not FJ... haha. XDDD I guess so much discussion about FJ is confusing. ^^

Actually, I AM buried under hundreds of pm... seems like when i'm not posting, people pm me even more for some reason. ^^"""" since teukie's tweet about lmj, and the past episode... my inbox just keep running out of space. Tbh, I've stopped answering to all of them because of various reasons. sigh.

Anw, miss you too!

And thank you for remembering things I've shared about teukie.

AKANEE!!! welcome back... out of lurking mode XD

Yes... we are FD ^^;; sometimes I write in total darkness and in a hurry... and maybe the whole FJ discussion is to blame LOL!

I was afraid you were tired of this thread because we always ask you so much... good to know you are not fed up, couse I'm going to ask your opinion abaut the recent facts^^ (well maybe you can copy and paste from one of your sent pm.. if not, don't worry to answer me! ;))

and also... recently I'm a bit worried abaut all the bad things that teukie had to suffer... I hope he will not decide to leave WGM because of all the bad feedback he and Eunhyuk received. Viyra already espressed this same concern, and now I'm wondering if we DC can't do something to show our support to him.

actually eun seo said dat donghae is always her first choice. she was testing him, doing some pushing and pulling..she said she knows dat donghae will keep on calling her and she 'used' eunhyuk because of this, to test his sincerity...

quite smart...lol...

the dates thingy wont end then...they still have to go to teukso house...so basically thats 2 more episodes?? :)

anyways the show is recorded before/during the teukso house episode. so if the strike really comes about, they already have 2-3 episodes in hand, so we still have wgm to watch

I think the problem with the strike is that the editors, PD's, basically the employees that make the show after the recording will not be working so the show will not air. I was not around when the first strike happened so i don't know how much it messed up the airing in the first season D=

I think the problem with the strike is that the editors, PD's, basically the employees that make the show after the recording will not be working so the show will not air. I was not around when the first strike happened so i don't know how much it messed up the airing in the first season D=

hopefully they able to prevent the strike..if not we'll watch infinity challenge instead..lol...

In late March 2010, MBC stopped broadcast of new episodes due to labour strikes, with repeats airing instead.[3] This event, compounded with the Cheonan Disaster (which caused cancellation of most variety shows at the time), resulted in recordings for Jo Kwon & Gain and Yonghwa & Seohyun couples being heavily backlogged, with the contents of their latest episodes actually being a recording from as far back as few months previously (instead of regular 1–2 weeks from the original

Mmmm...repeats??

On the side note

MBC has announced a new show to be based off We Got Married. The emphasis of the show is not on married life but rather dating life. The producer taking charge is the original producer of We Got Married, circa couples Seo In Young and Crown J, and Shin Ae and Alex. The success of the earliest and most memorable couples has given people high hopes for the pilot. A Lunar Year Special will be done as pilot.

No wonder the show is interesting. Season 1 WGM is better than the rest of the seasons.

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Another new week and hopefully a new beginning for all of us.

Everybody is so animated in their opinions...just so fantastic reading it...hahaha

You know what guys?...I bet you Eunhyuk really feels bad about what he did. Terribly bad and I'm sure he is making it up right now with Sena. I hope Eunhyuk makes a real big effort to pacify Sena. Who knows they might just really end up together...phew.gif

What do you guys think????wink.gif 

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Another new week and hopefully a new beginning for all of us.

Everybody is so animated in their opinions...just so fantastic reading it...hahaha

You know what guys?...I bet you Eunhyuk really feels bad about what he did. Terribly bad and I'm sure he is making it up right now with Sena. I hope Eunhyuk makes a real big effort to pacify Sena. Who knows they might just really end up together...*quoted image*

What do you guys think????*quoted image* 

maybe him being bad to her in the show is a cover-up to date in real life? ke ke ke ke

Regarding if there is an MBC strike..the new episodes will not be shown even if they have them taped already. I remember that was teh case last strike so let's hope there is no strike.

**Waves*** Akane_Tran

as you can ee you were really missed on this thread

Geez i see now allkpop and soompi are covering this episodes...a little late really...I dislike that it's still being talked about...

Hopefully since Dream High 2 ais tomorrow that will lead the topics and this will be old news...Hope Leeteuk tweets about that!

I promised myself I'll not come back here until a new episode of DC comes out but here I am again.

Anyway, I took some courage and watched the last part of the 'most talked about episode' and I discovered something - the subbed episodes made a lot of difference that made me take back some of the disappointment I felt for EH. I won't post it here - but I posted it in arienblurr's blog.

Strike might affect WGM so keep your fingers crossed that the issue gets resolved soon.