[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I kind of expected less TeukSo moments today so i'm not much disappointed. What i'm happy about is that the blind dates are finally OVER. and i really hate the last part. as much as i love and adore fighting junior, i want to see more of Dimple couple time ALONE. after all that's happened, we'll finally be seeing that. yes, i think there will be TeukSo next week. this isn't the first time WGM didn't show a preview for next week's episode. let's all be positive. :)

On the other hand, i don't know why MBC management chose Donghae - Eun Seo. As of the moment, there's no chemistry between the two of them. It's just painful to watch them together. Too awkward. Unlike TeukSo, who were also awkward when they just started but you can already see at that time, there's already a 'spark'. I honestly think that Eun Seo chose Donghae at the end just for Sena's sake. Eun Seo looked unhappy after she left Eunhyuk and went to Donghae's side. I kind of liked Sungmin - So yul better. Maybe MBC's doing trial-and-error? According to @kyuhaebiased in twitter: "Donghae & Eun Seo in We Got Married is still temporary, their inclusion in WGM will be determined upon viewer's ratings 4 weeks after episode broadcast as stated by MBC Production Team. [cr: 月亮草L_1932]"

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fiu5s8

hehe maybe I have the second though on this point since i've just watched the raw again. it's too obvious that Dong Hae falls for Eun Seo right at the first time he saw her and Eun Seo is too. I think that she doesn'tt intend to say "yes" to Eun Hyuk's call as you could see that she refuses for the first time. But when he tries for the second time, if you notice that Eun Hyuk's face is so serious at this moment and you can see that Eun Seo does look at his facial express before deciding to answer the phone. Maybe she could feel the tense of the situation and makes the move because of politeness and doesn't want him to lose face. Just guess if it's Dong Hae not Eun Hyuk who called her first, she would pick it up at the first time not wait till the second one. During the time she's with Hyuk Jae, it's so clear that she feels unhappy. Her mood is expressed obviously on her face with the stiff look even though the camera is on.....:blink:

As for Sena, i really feel pity when seeing her cry again. This is the first time she joins in a variety show so somehow not yet get used to the rule it is. Don't you feel that it's too much to show aegyo to the man at the 1st time meeting by kissing his hand, not 1st or 2nd but the 3rd time ? Still after that is the encouragement in the bowling game. She's really a sincere girl !!! i'm not sure if she really likes Hyuk but can assume that she has good impression on him cause she chooses him from the beginning till the end and even gives him the second chance after getting all hurts of being rejected. How generous and cute she is, however, ends up with tear drops.

This episode is not only less of Teukso moment but also the 1st ep of Tekso where girls' tears is seen. Don't hope that we will see any crying scenes on the left onward .....:sweatingbullets:

Yeah, of course the happiest news which can rise up our mood right now is Sungmin to follow SORA's twitter ...oh my god cant believe that she becomes so close with other brother in law like that. i think Sungmin must be touched by the birthday cake she gave him & also likes her so much that he even doesn't follow Ryewook but her twitter instead hahah :rolleyes:.......

well the damage is done right. people may have look at eunhyuk differently now. people may know him as that cheerful and witty guy on variety shows. but after this episode is broadcasted, people may change their outlook on him...

anyways, a guy should not embarrassed a girl too drastically, even though its for a show or what not...a girl has her pride. she surely dont want to be regarded a 'cheap'

Guest SEAsoso

My observation.

The guys stayed together in a dorm. They have mobile phones and they know each other numbers. If they need to talk or discuss, they should be able to call, sms or meet right. Why should they use Twitter ? For everyone to see their discussions?

For e.g

Let say my 'gf' is not happy with me, so she tweet me, then i saw it and tweet back. Everybody would know what is happening right?

Yes. There is no such way to use a tool for social medial. Popular persons use twitter, facebook or what not to liaise with their audience personally but the way they use it, it kinda ..................

agree with every word,enrell sshi.....they could communicate like everyday from the day of filming the episode..aaaah..i really liked teukso for the dream-like feeling they gave me..i wish i didnt know anything outside the filming and i wish i havent seen the last two episodes!!! I guess im doomed! 

Guest Hannahpham

hehe maybe I have the second though on this point since i've just watched the raw again. it's too obvious that Dong Hae falls for Eun Seo right at the first time he saw her and Eun Seo is too. I think that she doesn'tt intend to say "yes" to Eun Hyuk's call as you could see that she refuses for the first time. But when he tries for the second time, if you notice that Eun Hyuk's face is so serious at this moment and you can see that Eun Seo does look at his facial express before deciding to answer the phone. Maybe she could feel the tense of the situation and makes the move because of politeness and doesn't want him to lose face. Just guess if it's Dong Hae not Eun Hyuk who called her first, she would pick it up at the first time not wait till the second one. During the time she's with Hyuk Jae, it's so clear that she feels unhappy. Her mood is expressed obviously on her face with the stiff look even though the camera is on.....:blink:

As for Sena, i really feel pity when seeing her cry again. This is the first time she joins in a variety show so somehow not yet get used to the rule it is. Don't you feel that it's too much to show aegyo to the man at the 1st time meeting by kissing his hand, not 1st or 2nd but the 3rd time ? Still after that is the encouragement in the bowling game. She's really a sincere girl !!! i'm not sure if she really likes Hyuk but can assume that she has good impression on him cause she chooses him from the beginning till the end and even gives him the second chance after getting all hurts of being rejected. How generous and cute she is, however, ends up with tear drops.

I agreed with you about this. I don't like Eun Hyuk since he acted so rude with Sena. The point is he could reject/refuse her on the phone by himself not by asking someone to do it for you. Obviously, he did not respect her at all.  

Guest Emmy_Chloe

My 2 cents :

- "Thanks" to last week's ep, I kept my expectation (very) low this time around and it worked.

- Won't be watching Donghae-EunSo's show. Gosh.. if I had a dime for every time she flips her god dam* hair..

- EunHyuk was being a jerk. Fact. I won't bother trying to justify his actions.

- Sora & Sungmin was standing VERY close to each other during the dance time. Esp. during Lee Sena's at the beginning of part 2. Love! Hah.

- Sora is getting more endearing with each episode. Can't say the same thing with LT.

Cheers.

Guest bulkgoguma

FD, i think we are too nice actually.. our dc don't have much time. Teuki will left wgm anytime.. but pd really ruin our dc episodes... we are mad, disappointed, upset but we still positive thinking and considerate... that's okay, blind date really fun.. but, in the end, pd ruined all the best moments of dc... 

i hope after double date, no more like this. i hope leeteuk can spending his precious time with his wife.. kang sora.

Guest SEAsoso

My 2 cents :

- "Thanks" to last week's ep, I kept my expectation (very) low this time around and it worked.

- Won't be watching Donghae-EunSo's show. Gosh.. if I had a dime for every time she flips her god dam* hair..

- Sora & Sungmin was standing VERY close to each other during the dance time. Esp. during Lee Sena's at the beginning of part 2. Love! Hah.

- Sora is getting more endearing with each episode. Can't say the same thing with LT.

Cheers.

are u my soulmate?!!my long lost twin?how can u speak my mind exactly....kudos for being brave!:huh:..but i didnt keep my expectations low,it was very high actually due to the(unaired!) hug scene ....and what about lee teuk supporting hyuk via twitter while leaving sora to be bashed and insulted??!!

The whole supporting via twitter is just a publicity thing. LT as the leader has to fix SJ image every time it gets broken. So i understand the professional side of this but it just look fake to me, probably because i'm a SJ fan.

The bottom line is: Eunhyuk is not obligate to choose Sena BUT the way he handle things was wrong and i'm seeing him with different eyes. Like i wrote before i'm a fan of Super Junior but i watch a lot of variety shows so i like some of the members because they make me laugh and such. I expected more from Eunhyuk, a lot more. For a guy that claim to have a lot of experience in variety shows he could handle things better, specially because it was Sena first time. That, in my eyes, was really unprofessional from him.

today's episode is totally not WGM - it's a matching game - with plays,etc.

Having FJ around the first time was okay - but this time, it was totally out of context. DC were not even standing close to each other and they had LeeTeuk do his main job - MCing!

My apologies to EH fans - i like him too for bringing a lot of entertainment - he is funny - and I think that's what Lee Sena liked about him. But I feel like he made a fool of himself here. He knew from the start Son EunSo like DongHae but he tried to compete. He took it personal and went out of way. He could have taken advantage of the situation. Lee Sena, I believe is the prettiest of the 4 girls. He is obvious in showing how much he likes her but in situations like this, it is like - the food is already on the table - it is being offered to you! But he tried to prove something else. EunSo already chose DongHae in the beginning so what's the point in competing with them? Do it outside like what KH said - not in front of the camera. You still have a lot to learn Eun Hyuk. You are not the main character here. SungMin and SoYool, KyuHyun and his partner and Sora were feeling edgy at the situation.

On Son EunSo - she could have played along with EH and not go back and forth - this is, after all, a variety show. She shouldn't have answered the phone when EH called; she could have rejected it but she went along and coupled with him and then turned around. Ahh!! so disappointing! To explain myself more, I would go along with comments from arienblurr and teuksoralover!

I like Sungmin more - his character is so likable - and SoYool and him would really be perfect match.

Now I see a different side of the evil maknae - he could be a caring BF if given the chance.

DongHae should show some manliness! Stop being shy when you are in front of the girl you like. I don't see them as a perfect match as Son EunSo, although pretty and seem to be a nice girl, looks older than DongHae.

Did DC couple do the hug scene?

I watched the raw via my iphone this morning - I don't think I will even come back and watch it again. WGM should know this episode was a total disappointment. It is not always fun having FJ around - but - can you please - have SungMin and SoYool show up every now and then?

@natali - I'll send you a PM! what a surprise! somebody is actually looking for me!!

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

Let's not say bad things about Eun so...we don't know her and to bad mouth her just because she has the "beautiful" sexy woman image is wrong. She may be what you say but that's who 2 of teh suju members chose and It may be for looks but they made the choice,hopefully there's more to her since they spent time filming with her.

I'm sorry for cutting your post....but here is the thing, personally  I don't hate Son Eun Seo I dislike her. Hate is to a strong of a word, the girl just puts me off...

1.  I don't think people dislike her for her "beautiful" sexy image, I think she is pretty, not beautiful then again beauty is on the eye of the beholder. I think what people dislike about her is that image/feeling she projects of "I'm so pretty" stuck up for the lack of a better word.

2.  I'm the first to always give a person a chance and not judge a book by it's cover. When news of the possible Donghae and EunSeo couple broke out on soompi I did a bit of reaserch on her and find Oh! My School. I didn't paritcularelly like her on that show either but she was ok.

3. When the pictures of the double date surface I was like OK let's give this couple a chance you never know. I have fallow WGM since season 1 and have been surprise with some of the couples, but after last night episode is very apparent that it would take a miracle of God to make this couple work. Futhermore Son Eun Seo came off even more stuck up , haunty and fickle. Is true that the whole situation was not of her making because both guys were been insensitive a**holes but her action also didn't help the situation.

My 2 cents :

Cheers.

I agree 100% with you here.

About last night ep.

- I love Sunming on last night episode he seem's like he really click with his blind date.

- Kyuhyun and his date I wish they could have some more airtime unfortunally because of the love triangle that over took the episode they were less visible.  They were really cute.

- Lee Sena ... you are a beautiful, charismatic, talented, sexy and sincere girl what if you are 30 you don't look it. I love my SJ boys but if they are such a fools to not see what and amazing girl you are I'm sure that their is going to be a number of awesome guys out there for you. PDmin could you please take responsability and get her on the show and get her an awesome hubby for WGM.

- Not enough DC moments

- LTsshi MCing was hillarious wish Sora was more active helping her hubby MCing the date.

- Not enough DC moments

Guest Asperitas

I've barely commented on soompi lol, but I saw a part of this show and I had to react.

I saw that piece where he called Son Eun Seo, to the surprise of most people around him.

I don't know how much was scripted and how much was "real", but I actually felt sorry for her. If it was all a fake I have to give her credits because her acting is magnificent. If not I kinda understand how she would feel thinking you form a connection and then suddenly that feeling is shattered in to a million pieces, whether it's for a show or not. Even I as a guy would have to work hard to surpress my feelings at that moment (but I might just be a wuss :P ).

We do have to mind that the Super Junior guys have lots of experience in variety shows, whereas the girls were all rookie actresses who have yet to rise to fame and aren't used to variety shows.

Anyway I've liked Son Eun Seo since Oh My School (which I basically stopped watching after she disappeared since it wasn't a great show anyway), but I kind of forgot about her when I saw that sadness in Lee Se Na's eyes...

I said this on Allkpop too, but people seem to say "Eunhyuk got rejected a lot of times too in other shows", but I think rejection when you don't really know eachother (let's call it first impression), and rejection when you expect someone to choose you is quite a different situation.

=======

As for Sora, I didn't know her at all, but she's very charming. I think this show is doing her good, in the first episode she couldn't really speak, partially because of the nerves for the show but probably also lack of experience. Nowadays she's kind of on a roll.

As for the rest, I only saw a part of the episode, I will watch it completely when there's English subs :) And I still like Son Eun Seo, she's hot and I can't take my eyes off her (yeah that's shallow, but hey who cares, it's the internet, right? :P ), but Lee Se Na is definitely a name I will remember :D

Having FJ around the first time was okay - but this time, it was totally out of context.  DC were not even standing close to each other and they had LeeTeuk do his main job - MCing!

My apologies to EH fans - i like him too for bringing a lot of entertainment - he is funny - and I think that's what Lee Sena liked about him.  But I feel like he made a fool of himself here.  He knew from the start Son EunSo like DongHae but he tried to compete.  He took it personal and went out of way.  He could have taken advantage of the situation. Lee Sena, I believe is the prettiest of the 4 girls.  He as obvious in showing how much he likes her but in situations like this, it is like - the food is already on the table - it is being offered to you!  But he tried to prove something else.  EunSo already chose DongHae in the beginning so what's the point in competing with them?  Do it outside like what KH said - not in front of the camera.  You still have a lot to learn Eun Hyuk.  You are not the main character here.  SungMin and SoYool, KyuHyun and his partner and Sora were feeling edgy at the situation.  

I like Sungmin more - his character is so likable - and SoYool and him would really be perfect match.

Now I see a different side of the evil maknae - he could be a caring BF if given the chance.

DongHae should show some manliness!  Stop being shy when you are in front of the girl you like.  I don't see them as a perfect match as Son EunSo, although pretty and seem to be a nice girl, looks older than DongHae.

I watched the raw via my iphone this morning - I don't think I will even come back and watch it again.  WGM should know this episode was a total disappointment.

i watch this episode this morning - agree that Seo Eun is a looker - Lee Sena is the oldest but to me she's just shines as soon as she step up - she's cute -youthful fresh looking - great hair -she look like she's 23 - she seems warm and of course when she cried show that she also fragile and sensitive . All the actress is attractive but I like Sena best  - and Eunhyuk put her in a bad position .

I see excactly - this was my post at allkpop this morning :

Guest junnace

The whole supporting via twitter is just a publicity thing. LT as the leader has to fix SJ image every time it gets broken. So i understand the professional side of this but it just look fake to me, probably because i'm a SJ fan.

The bottom line is: Eunhyuk is not obligate to choose Sena BUT the way he handle things was wrong and i'm seeing him with different eyes. Like i wrote before i'm a fan of Super Junior but i watch a lot of variety shows so i like some of the members because they make me laugh and such. I expected more from Eunhyuk, a lot more. For a guy that claim to have a lot of experience in variety shows he could handle things better, specially because it was Sena first time. That, in my eyes, was really unprofessional from him.

i totally agree with you. poor girl. she got laughed at on top of the rejection from eunhyuk and to make it worst he did not even have the decency to tell it to her but let eun so do so which i think is more hurtful for sena. it is hard enough that she is older than the rest of them. that fact alone should have credited some form of respect in her favor, right? the twitter conversation is definitely their poor attempt at damage control but i don't think its enough to counter the negative perception of eunhyuk that this episode has shown us. that part should have been edited out (just my opinion)

Guest xianlie90

well, well, well... looks like this ep ruined all FDs/DCs and ELF heart... >.<

just watch raw vid from YT & found this comment:

i don't know, but each episode of WGM have been filming in advanced right? that mean, Sena herself have the right to choose n ask PD-nim to not air that part, make it a cut (me: or edited that). if she feel so embarrassed because of that, she could have asked ....? & now that it has aired, i dont know~ i feel sorry & i know its a bit wrong to Hyuk to do that, still........ its a show

:) i only hope everything is fine!

cr: muzyc3737 @YT

opinion from different point...

well all things that i could say just: Luckily, no more blind date for next week. We FDs need to charge our FDs Battery Mode with more DC moments...

And i think the main point from this thread is to talk, share info, show support, share thoughts (only) for DC.. so seeing many comments kinda not related to DC (especially for arguing over about eunhyuk & sena) makes me feel.. oh... where those Fighting Dimples Spirit flew away?

i don't know, but each episode of WGM have been filming in advanced right? that mean, Sena herself have the right to choose n ask PD-nim to not air that part, make it a cut (me: or edited that). if she feel so embarrassed because of that, she could have asked ....? & now that it has aired, i dont know~ i feel sorry & i know its a bit wrong to Hyuk to do that, still........ its a show

:) i only hope everything is fine!

well all things that i could say just: Luckily, no more blind date for next week. We FDs need to charge our FDs Battery Mode with more DC moments...

And i think the main point from this thread is to talk, share info, show support, share thoughts (only) for DC.. so seeing many comments kinda not related to DC (especially for arguing over about eunhyuk & sena) makes me feel.. oh... where those Fighting Dimples Spirit flew away?

good point on the last comment (spoiler) - exactly what I've been trying to point out for the longest time!! This is a DC forum/thread - everything should be about TeukSora. And since the blind date is done, and did not come out positive for us viewers, then maybe we can stop talking about FJ and what happened - not unless FJ (esp. SungMin) wants to tell us something out of the ordinary about our couple - especially thinking that I believe, he is the closest to his sister-in-law of all the members. I heard members talking about him in SH before that he has his way with women. Oppss!! getting off topic here - sorry!! But then again, talking about FJ is a lot better than talking about other shows not relatrf to TeukSora at all!!

But then again - nice that everyone is sharing their thoughts on this episode - and of course expressing their disappointment with it!

@arienblurr - as always! love your comments - worth my every minute!!

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

@xianlie90 I see were you are coming from and yes it seems that we are deviating from the main point of this thread our Dimple couple. However, this situation does affect out couple because however way you spind it. It was Sora who introduce Eunhyuk and Sena and even though she could not predict the turn of events she is going to get grief from protective ELF that going to said this whole mess is her fault. 

On the other hand you can really said is our fault were are talking about this in here because it was the WGM production team who decide to use our DC couple time slot to exposed us to this possible couples. Otherwise we have nothing to talk about out couple was there but so what LT was only there to MC the blind date and Sora bearly said anything so it really was not WGM Dimple couple segment.  

Guest sunnymushrooms

Just picking a few of the most recent comments to reply to...

My 2 cents :

Cheers.

1) (sigh) Should I have kept my expectations low? I guess they weren't -high- and I was feeling pretty good early in the episode until the end... at the "club" scene it started getting really awkward. And then with the Lee Sena thing I actually was like: omg so awkward. Crap. Oh no D:... uh...

2) I don't actually particularly hate on the DH-ES couple. They're cute. They just got together after a little trial...? Anyway, don't love or hate them yet, though the car scene was sort of OMG SO AWKWARD.

And lastly, I have to say that (as a non-fan to either LT or Sora in the beginning) I have totally become a fan of Sora... although Teuk is growing on me..?

Having FJ around the first time was okay - but this time, it was totally out of context. DC were not even standing close to each other and they had LeeTeuk do his main job - MCing!

My apologies to EH fans - i like him too for bringing a lot of entertainment - he is funny - and I think that's what Lee Sena liked about him. But I feel like he made a fool of himself here. He knew from the start Son EunSo like DongHae but he tried to compete. He took it personal and went out of way. He could have taken advantage of the situation. Lee Sena, I believe is the prettiest of the 4 girls. He is obvious in showing how much he likes her but in situations like this, it is like - the food is already on the table - it is being offered to you! But he tried to prove something else. EunSo already chose DongHae in the beginning so what's the point in competing with them? Do it outside like what KH said - not in front of the camera. You still have a lot to learn Eun Hyuk. You are not the main character here. SungMin and SoYool, KyuHyun and his partner and Sora were feeling edgy at the situation.

On Son EunSo - she could have played along with EH and not go back and forth - this is, after all, a variety show. She shouldn't have answered the phone when EH called; she could have rejected it but she went along and coupled with him and then turned around. Ahh!! so disappointing!

DongHae should show some manliness! Stop being shy when you are in front of the girl you like. I don't see them as a perfect match as Son EunSo, although pretty and seem to be a nice girl, looks older than DongHae.

I watched the raw via my iphone this morning - I don't think I will even come back and watch it again. WGM should know this episode was a total disappointment.

This, basically.

I thought Sungmin and Soyul was a cute couple. I'm glad they liked each other, because I thought their personalities could match! If WGM was putting on the next couple, I wished it was them instead.

If not them, I'd prefer Kyuhyun and his girl (sorry I forgot her name and too lazy to find). They were an interesting couple of snarky+frankness, and it was fun to watch! I mean, can you imagine how they would be as they grew closer? Snark+affection = yes for me. Although I feel like that's like the Eunjung+ Jangwoo couple...? I don't know, I only watched the campus couple a couple of eps.

And idk... I think it would have been better if Eunhyuk also chose Sena (because she -was- his first choice... I can understand if she -wasn't- because I think a person should be allowed to choose whoever they want) but I think viyra is right in saying he did it just because he was competitive? Or maybe he was trying to add tension to the show on purpose... I just didn't like it, which is a different matter altogether. But it seems like not a lot of people like it either. The truth is, WGM is a show that normal people are probably going to watch once and "feel" once. Not a lot of people besides fans will think about it afterwards... So I think the first impression of the show is important.

And yeah, where the heck was the DC hug scene?! Honestly! HONESTLY. WGM Producers... the majority of people watching ARE watching for the DC couple... (aren't they?) >___>...

Again, I don't think Donghae-Eunseo is a bad couple just because she looks older...? They could have a noona-dongseng look to them, even though they are the same age..? I thought they were cute minus the weird Eunhyuk namja#3 thing.

I don't know how much was scripted and how much was "real", but I actually felt sorry for her. If it was all a fake I have to give her credits because her acting is magnificent. If not I kinda understand how she would feel thinking you form a connection and then suddenly that feeling is shattered in to a million pieces, whether it's for a show or not. Even I as a guy would have to work hard to surpress my feelings at that moment (but I might just be a wuss :P ).

Anyway I've liked Son Eun Seo since Oh My School (which I basically stopped watching after she disappeared since it wasn't a great show anyway), but I kind of forgot about her when I saw that sadness in Lee Se Na's eyes...

I said this on Allkpop too, but people seem to say "Eunhyuk got rejected a lot of times too in other shows", but I think rejection when you don't really know eachother (let's call it first impression), and rejection when you expect someone to choose you is quite a different situation.

=======

As for Sora, I didn't know her at all, but she's very charming. I think this show is doing her good, in the first episode she couldn't really speak, partially because of the nerves for the show but probably also lack of experience. Nowadays she's kind of on a roll.

As for the rest, I only saw a part of the episode, I will watch it completely when there's English subs :) And I still like Son Eun Seo, she's hot and I can't take my eyes off her (yeah that's shallow, but hey who cares, it's the internet, right? :P ), but Lee Se Na is definitely a name I will remember :D

1) It was so awkward to see her cry, no jokes. I actually -hoped- that it would be scripted, because otherwise... aughhh... crying... awkward..! D: Bad. (Yup, that was my brain when I watched, I actually put my hands in front of my eyes for a bit.) I'm glad Eunhyuk was like: ohhh...crap. And went to him and then got hit (keke). But I have to say, I think Sena was definitely one of the ones showing stronger affection/dedication, so I guess I can understand why she might cry? If not out of heartbreak, just out of embarrassment? (At least, I'd imagine so, I can't imagine having a heartbreak over a FIRST MEETING in front of CAMERAs... but that might be just me and my never having been in front of a camera. Derp.?) Anyway, it was awkward D: I basically agree that it's different to have shown dedication and be rejected and being rejected by first impression. Oh Eunhyuk... ;;;;

Agree with the Sora (oh will my fangirlness ever stop? I hope not) and Eunseo comments. I think it's okay to like people for their looks even off the internet (although going into a relationship, especially a serious one, based on that is definitely a risky idea)... anyway, I don't hate her. Actually, doesn't anybody think it'd be sort of haughty of her to not pick up Eunhyuk's second call? I mean, that implies that she knew for sure that Donghae would call her... and... sort of rude of Eunhyuk? Anyway, the viewers know because of the editing and stuff that Donghae liked Eunseo, but if you think about it, Eunseo would not know. Donghae was incredibly shy: in the song he handed flowers to EVERYONE and in the car he was pretty (REALLY RATHER) quiet. Couldn't Eunseo have thought he was just naturally cutely bumbling? Idk, but anyway, just a different perspective. I actually understood most of what she did I think. She didn't pick up 2 times when DH called her, but after the whole awkward Sena crying affair and the Host Couple being like: hey, call -again- Donghae! Not to mention she chose Donghae as her first choice ANYWAY... I mean... wouldn't you switch as well?

------

Anyway, ultimately it's a show....

And I miss my exclusive Dimple Couple. At least me worst fear of the sogeting dragging out to 3 weeks is over. (...Unless they have the double date next *groans*.... I can't wait for DC exclusivity again TO BE QUITE HONEST.)

i don't know, but each episode of WGM have been filming in advanced  right? that mean, Sena herself have the right to choose n ask PD-nim to  not air that part, make it a cut (me: or edited that). if she feel so embarrassed because of  that, she could have asked ....?  & now that it has aired, i dont know~ i feel sorry & i know its a  bit wrong to Hyuk to do that, still........ its a show

:) i only hope  everything is fine!

Well about the YT comment what if Sena asked? Does Sena have such power in the industry that her request would be accepted? I think not. From a PD point of view that part was there to create the buzz and get people talking about the show. From the PD point it was a success.

And i agree with you, no more blind date! Yay\o/ 

About the discussion digressing from DC i agree. I was one of the first ones to share my opinion on the contest SJ/LT individual stuff invading this thread. But the reason i spoke about this Eunhyk&Sena thing is because, as a man, i felt angry about how he treated her and i had to vent that opinion out.

Guest joetingting

Just watched the raw eipsode which I don't understand a word.

I really feel pity for Sena though I think Eunhyuk is trying to comfort her after she cried.

Eunhyuk is not doing that intentionally but he should be doing better than this. 

I think Eunhyuk kinda "proposed" to Sena through the paper-throwing.

Why does he choose another girl after you did that and also chose her to be the first choice?

This is ridiculous...

It will be better if Sena is an experienced V-show participant but she is not....I think she definitely got hurt from this time. I hope it's gonna be ok.

ps. I notice during the dance time of Eun Seo, Sena has already left the crowd for a while. and the camera also shows that 3rd princess' (forgot her name) is a bit disapproving to the performance with Eunhyuk, Donghea and EunSeo. I think she noticed that those ppl are damagin Sena's feeling.

For the Twitter damage control thing, it's really fake....kinda disappointed to see this....

In 1 sentence, I think Eunhyuk is trying to do his job but understimating his partner's capacity in this and overdid it.

I will try watching it with sub and see if he is a really bad guy....

Ok. After watching this ep, I still can see some skinship between our DC :) I love the part where Leeteuk asked Sora to ask him whether he like sea or mountain and he said " I like Sora!" lol!! For me, actually I think it's kinda obvious that this is gonna be his ans but I really like the shyness on his face :)

And there is oso skinship during bowling time, when Leeteuk was to demo and teach Sora how to throw the ball, he can't stop himself by putting his arms around his baby princess again and that happy look on his face :) and oso the last part of this ep, when he was to end his speech for the blind date game, he still can't forget to touch wifey's hand. :)

But one think I'm disappointed is WHERE IS THE HUG SCENE?? :(

I dont blame the PD for this two episodes of blind date thingy but it's suppose to be WGM TeukSo!! And the most important part for this ep is the hug!!! But it's being edited out??? I really don't understand wat the PD is thinking...