[TAIWAN DRAMA 2011] 我可能不會愛你 / WO KE NENG BU HUI AI NI / IN TIME WITH YOU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just dropping by to say that I loooove this drama! It just struck a chord in my heart.. Ariel Lin has always been my fave tw actress but Chen Bolin just steal my attention from her to him! :lol: He is captivating in portraying as Li Da Ren. His eyes are really expressive. :wub: I do admit sometimes it's just frustrating to see him going back and forth on expressing his feelings but I also understand his fear of losing this friendship. I'm really anticipating on their journey in realising their feelings for each other. ^_^

Guest SKimura

I absolutely love this drama as the lines are witty and well scripted.  It's not one of those typical Taiwanese dramas where it's so predictable. 

Even though, you know that the two leads are going to end up together but the process of thoughts along the way is really good. Plus, the acting is great too.

The other eye candy, Li Wei, is one of those, mom always tell us to steer away from.  He's so bad but so irresistible.  biggrin.gifDon't blame You Qing for the lapse in sanity.  Hehe!

I'm now curious as to why they brought back the gay assistant, it's not like he's going to rock the boat further.  

wah... thank you so much.... have this thread where I can come here and share about this drama with all of you....

I really LOVE this drama... so sad its just 13 episode... not enough for me to watch Ariel n wilson.... I agree with SKimura this drama so different in term of their script.. the way of the drama flow was so good which carried me like I'm watching a movie....

I have read the recap of ep 8.. ( well its like a habits where I will go for the recap then watch the drama) and dying to wait for ep 9!!!

Guest apricot

Man, I'm in love with this show. AND I MEAN IN LOVE WITH IT.

Everything about this drama is love. From the customes (I freaking LOVE everything Ariel wears) to the cast, to the storyline and how the drama flows..god, this is even better than any of Ariel's dramas.

I LOVE Wilson Chen. Yes, his eyes are expressive. They tell stories. And whenever he's shocked or blur, he's really CUTE! Haha, he always has this "HUH, what the sheez.." expression..LMAO

I love the dialogues between him and Ariel. I mean, they have sooo much chemistry, it really convinces me that they are actually best friends and conversing like best friends. This is definitely the best TW drama of 2011.

Guest yenswky

I'm just dying for the next episode. i really wish they had 2 episodes a week... everytime it hits about the 50 minute mark in the show i begin dreading the cliffhanger at the end

Guest micemyvang

I agree with everyone here! This is by far one of the best TW drama this year! The way this drama was put together is just awesome...especially the chemistry between the 2 leads. They are just too adorable. And yes...Ariel's wardrobe in this drama is fantastic! I just finished ep 9 (w/o subs) - couldn't wait hahahaha. But seriously! I wish that more than 1 ep is release per week....now I have to wait another whole week!!!! I seriously wasn't even going to start until it got more towards the end but I just couldn't stay away :D LOL

LOVE this show! I just started watching ep. 7 and Ariel pretty much has chemistry with everyone. Sunny and her are electrifying. Ahhh! This show!

Guest noopie_1

super love this drama! it's really awesome!

anyone know how to watch this drama live online? Im so curious to know about next episode which airing tonight.....

Archived