[TAIWAN DRAMA 2011] 我可能不會愛你 / WO KE NENG BU HUI AI NI / IN TIME WITH YOU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest chloe_addict

Maggie is 15?!?!?! How can she be 15?*quoted image*

The young boy isn't Da Ren's real rival, anyway. 

Haha, sorry, I don't know where I got 15. I meant 25! blush.gif

Is Li Wei going to be Da Ren's real rival then? I wonder what episode he'll first appear then....

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, sorry, I don't know where I got 15. I meant 25!  blush.gif

Is Li Wei going to be Da Ren's real rival then? I wonder what episode he'll first appear then....

laugh.gif I was like, WTH? 

Yes, he is. Have you seen the 20 min preview? I also wonder when he'll appear. Probably in episode 4 or the tail end of ep 3. 

Guest chloe_addict

Yes, he is. Have you seen the 20 min preview? I also wonder when he'll appear. Probably in episode 4 or the tail end of ep 3. 

Yep, I saw the 20 min preview.

Also, about the lion thing. What's the meaning behind it?

Yep, I saw the 20 min preview.

Also, about the lion thing. What's the meaning behind it?

He was saying that it represents her. Because she's unique and different (which sometimes lead to misunderstandings).  But from episode 2, it looks like if he hadn't told her that he wouldn't love her, she wouldn't have any problem being with him. In fact, I think she actually thinks they'd be great together. She just thinks he doesn't feel the same way. Kind of silly to hold on to something he said so long ago especially as they weren't even close then.

Guest chloe_addict

He was saying that it represents her. Because she's unique and different (which sometimes lead to misunderstandings).  But from episode 2, it looks like if he hadn't told her that he wouldn't love her, she wouldn't have any problem being with him. In fact, I think she actually thinks they'd be great together. She just thinks he doesn't feel the same way. Kind of silly to hold on to something he said so long ago especially as they weren't even close then.

Yeah, I can't help thinking it's reverse psychology. Once someone says "i won't fall in love with you", the other person makes it her/his mission to make it happen.

Guest candyapple1111

I have been waiting for such a long time for Ariel to return to drama's. So far I'm loving in time with you even though I've only seen two episodes. I really like the pace, cinemetography and the friendship between daren/youqing. Its not overwhelminglly cutesy but very simple and realistic. I don't have to watch outrageous setups for them to meet. It's just two friends hanging out together talking about their day. Two scenes I really enjoyed were the shopping trip . That seemed very normal and easy for them to do but mostly because it showed the chemistry that AL/WC have together. Another is when youqing talked about the qualities she wants in a husband and daren said he fits all of them. barely able to contain himself he has to go to her even if she's in another room. It was such a nice moment between them. As I am watching I really want youqing to come out of the bathroom and kiss him.

Nic isn't the second lead I can tell right off. He's very feminine with a fascination for women's shoes. .....catch my drift. My feelings are that he admires Youqing. Her style and attitude but nothing else.

I 'am kinda bored with Maggie and Da ren's work place drama. Wilson still hasnt impressed me. I 'm waiting to see some personality from Da ren right now he seems very bland. I don't need broad strokes to paint a picture but something should stand out about him. I hardly see a change with his attitude from teenager to adult. I can see his interest and disappointment with Youqing but I need him to be less of a pushover.

Can't wait for the second lead. In the preview he was very handsome probably not going to replace my love for the OTP. If we have to wait for Daren/youqing to get together I'd rather watch Youqing with the second lead then maggie/daren.

Patiently waiting for clockwatcher recap. lol

Guest candyapple1111

Does anyone have a link to the 20min preview or where I can find the preview for ep 4? I can't find it on youtube.

Haha, sorry, I don't know where I got 15. I meant 25! blush.gif

Sunny Wang (Li Wei) mentioned in an interview that he will appear from Ep.5, perhaps we might get a glimpse of him towards end of Ep.4. Looking forward to see how his re-appearance in You Qing's life is going to impact our Da Ren.

@hipployta, thank you so much for the tips, I am now able to download torrent files on my mac..yeah

Just finished episode 4, did anyone look up their facebook after that scene? Or was I the only one? hahaha anyway, I can't wait for episode 5..we finally see Sunny Wang! Is there a longer preview for the upcoming ep?

And after this ep, I'm now obsessed with the song the girls sang at KTV. I want to make it my ringtone too! lol

洪佩瑜 - 站起腳尖愛

Credits: qk76TV

This drama is an addicted one.

I rewatch every eps at least 4 times. First time on Sunday when FTV aired it. The next day, I download it, rewatch it so I can understand it better. My Chinese is just so so, so after the subtitle is out (around wednesday) I watch it again. Then for the next few days ,patiently waiting for the next episode, sometimes rerun few of my favorite scene. Watch it again on Sunday afternoon when FTV rerun it.

I am getting crazy. Am I?

I watch many drama before. Korean, Taiwan, Japanese dorama, and this is never happen before.

But best friends turn lover always my favorite plot. Ever since I was a little girl and watch a glimpse of 'When Harry Met Sally'.

In my adult days, there were Made of Honor (Hollywood movie), 9 in 2 out (Korea drama), Volleyball Lovers (Taiwan drama) all have the same theme. And I love all of them. (Except for Volleyball Lover, Its too comical)

So basically In Time with you is not a new scenario at all. You don't have to guess the ending. You ALREADY KNOW the ending. but the question is how do they get there.

I wish today is SUNDAY. I wish it everyday :)

Hello everyone :)

Hi joeyclaire, can you please share the torrent for episode 4?

Thank u..........

i have been waiting for bt.hliang to release episode 4 torrent file but it's still not yet out.

i guess they did not manage to record it last Sunday and probably now waiting to record the re-air of Ep4 on GTV channel tomorrow nite.

omyyggaaahhh! I'm helplessly addicted to this drama *____* <3

such a pity that this'll be Ariel's last drama :(

Great chemistry between the leads!

I've always been a fan of Wilson, kkyyaaaahhhh! what a cutie^^!

So excited for ep5! will be stalking this thread later! lol XD

Archived