[TAIWAN DRAMA 2011] 我可能不會愛你 / WO KE NENG BU HUI AI NI / IN TIME WITH YOU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think Chen bolin can be gay?? sorry,I just keep thinking he's so good looking that he is.... :blink:

I agree.. He's so good looking right? blush.gif Haha I don't think he is though.. He had a relationship with a model Mandy Lieu for a few yrs when he was in HK. I think i need an antidote fast as I still can't get him out of my mind now that ITWY has ended! Lol Chen Bo Lin is one of my best discovery this yr for me! Anyway I also heard that ITWY finale ratings was no. 1 in their time slot! Yay!! Great closure for this drama!

Guest heartdrops

I agree.. He's so good looking right? blush.gif Haha I don't think he is though.. He had a relationship with a model Mandy Lieu for a few yrs when he was in HK. I think i need an antidote fast as I still can't get him out of my mind now that ITWY has ended! Lol Chen Bo Lin is one of my best discovery this yr for me! Anyway I also heard that ITWY finale ratings was no. 1 in their time slot! Yay!! Great closure for this drama!

Please pass me the antidote when you find one as I'm soooo sad that there's no more Li Da Ren wahhhh!!

I agree, Bolin is definitely the best discovery for me too! Looks like he has another drama lined up in 2012~

What was the actual rating for the finale?

Guest Yamapi77

I just can't get over every kissing scene of You Qing and Da Ren. They're sooo cute together! I just don't know how they can both resist each other!! I feel so pervy! Every kiss is soooo sweettt :wub:

Guest mintiful

Please pass me the antidote when you find one as I'm soooo sad that there's no more Li Da Ren wahhhh!!

I agree, Bolin is definitely the best discovery for me too! Looks like he has another drama lined up in 2012~

the final rating was 5.51. xDDD

the last episode was so cute.. i love how they showed their dating and life after marriage. hahah. and i'm so glad she dumped LDW in the beginning. so we can get more cute LDR and CYQ moments.

Guest heartdrops

^ so awesome!! Finally beat Office Girls XD

I really liked the ending too.. it not only showed their sweetness, but it also showed their bickering too!

But for me,

I wasn't sure whether they really needed to show Ding Li Wei cheating again.

. Is it so we don't feel bad for CYQ for dumping him? lol

I will be so anticipating for his next comeback next year! Seem like his popularity is coming back in full force!!! :D I was browsing weibo the chinese version for twitter for ITWY updates and I noticed several celebrities have been following ITWY as well. hehe

I thought I can let go of ITWY after it ended since I'm watching other kdramas as well.. but I am soo wrong! Chen Bolin basically made this character so real and close to my heart and his chemistry with Ariel Lin is totally refreshing.. i love it!

I hope the casts and crews will gather together for a celebration party since the rating hits 5 for their finale.. i remember watching an interview that Chen Bolin and Sunny agreed to wear 5 layers of clothing or something if their rating will to hit 5 one day. :lol:

I just finished watching the very last episode and I loved it! Every scene with you qing and da ren were so sweet and so cute. Bolin is such an excellent actor and so is Ariel. I wouldn't mind if they became a couple in real life hehe

Now i'm gonna have ITWY withdrawal :(.

I found a talk show where Bolin and Ariel were on recently

SS小燕之夜 2011-12-01 pt.1/3 林依晨 陳柏霖

Credits: Taiwansugoi3

Guest Inge_mares

I will be so anticipating for his next comeback next year! Seem like his popularity is coming back in full force!!! :D I was browsing weibo the chinese version for twitter for ITWY updates and I noticed several celebrities have been following ITWY as well. hehe

I thought I can let go of ITWY after it ended since I'm watching other kdramas as well.. but I am soo wrong! Chen Bolin basically made this character so real and close to my heart and his chemistry with Ariel Lin is totally refreshing.. i love it!

I hope the casts and crews will gather together for a celebration party since the rating hits 5 for their finale.. i remember watching an interview that Chen Bolin and Sunny agreed to wear 5 layers of clothing or something if their rating will to hit 5 one day. :lol:

can you tell me some of those celebs? I only know Shu Qi and Qiao En liking this drama.

can you tell me some of those celebs? I only know Shu Qi and Qiao En liking this drama.

If my memory didn't fail me, there's Cheryl Yang, June, Ella of SHE and Jolin Tsai on weibo; Sonia Sui on facebook; Rainie Yang and Elva Hsiao during interviews. I saw in ITWY baidu that someone mentioning about Matilda Tao talking about it in her radio show.

I think there's more but I can't remember. :D

Guest Inge_mares

If my memory didn't fail me, there's Cheryl Yang, June, Ella of SHE and Jolin Tsai on weibo; Sonia Sui on facebook; Rainie Yang and Elva Hsiao during interviews. I saw in ITWY baidu that someone mentioning about Matilda Tao talking about it in her radio show.

I think there's more but I can't remember. :D

Wow that's a lot of celebrity supporters, most of them could probably relate with the story. I'm not surprised though it's a pretty poignant series. I'm really happy with episode 13 being number 1 within its designated timeslot. Seeing the ratings rise each episode (with an occasional dip) is an awesome feat. Another thing is that they really used FACEBOOK to its full potential spreading the ITWY virus at this rate it'll probably reach 350k likes.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

agree with everyone that this drama is the best drama this year, really impress with the ending, no typical live happily ever after but more like yet we might married and we might love each other very much but that doesn't mean that there won't be arguments or fights. No love is perfect.

the first 11 episodes made me wanna watch more and more to see how will they get together

ep12 got the most tears from me,

ep13-perfect ending. they are so cute together

what is link to their facebook page by the way??

thanks

Actually, the one with extension was not the final episode, but the first episode, rerun at GTV started Dec 18 , every Sunday, 20.00 - 22.00.

For the 1 st episode only, there were total of 5 deleted scene that were missing from earlier version.

I really liked this drama, it had a very mature and meaningful quality to it, yet still managed to make its viewers smile and cry like every good drama does.

It speaks for itself, that ITWY was recommended and highly praised not only on TWdrama-related websites but also on many blogs and websites dealing with KPop and kdrama's, as I stumbled on it there and I'm glad my curiosity won out, I haven't seen such a well done TW drama for a long time.

Both actors, Ariel and Bolin, have done an amazing job showing a deep and sensitive friendship filled with history and love. The complete cast did so well, you only had to sit back and enjoy every single scene and story-line.

In times, the drama got draggy which might stem from the sometimes somber atmosphere and the fact that the drama had very few scenes you could fastforward, every single detail seemed to be important for the following sequence, so you didn't want to miss out on any fine nuances.

There were some comments and reviews critizising the too fast pace in the last episodes and their transition from friends into a couple, for example missing a grand and believable gesture from Da Ren. Also, the abrupt finish of the Ding Li Wei / You Qing story-arc with the infidelity ending looked like an easy-way out for the writer, without explaining much of his motifs and just representing him as "the bad guy you shouldn't fall for and your parents will hate" character.

I have to agree on some points since imo the ending felt a little bit rushed so I couldn't fully feel their happiness and love in as much as I had waited for. Their bickering, anticipation, hope and love felt more real when they were not yet together than the short time the drama presented them actually together eg. the last two episodes.

idk if this was mentioned, but msclockwatcher at couchkimchi did a fantastic and funny job recapping the complete drama from episode 1-13 ^__^

Archived