The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@JodyS I was also surprised she sang it! She could have done Pitch Black from Flower Boy Next Door or something from YAB  as her second song but no she choose The Day We Fall in Love!! So many feels :)) And a big congratulations to Shin Hye for winning!! BmmpesTCMAAkqeK.jpgBmmp1wUIMAAaU36.jpg
credit twitter:@Petirrojo57 <:-P

Guest makino14

She sang The Day We Fall Inlove!!!! It made made me happier today it has more meaning now  :x

Yup it definitely means a lot more now :)))))

Guest IvesIvy

Dooliers, we spread our love and congratulations to Ms. Dooley
for having an award as Best Actress in Drama Fever..
put your hands up and sing along together.."the day we fall in love" ^^^

wanna share this song ^^^

CHAMPION Chipmunk - She is the champion ever..

ctto

Some people have to learn
Some people wait their turn
Some people have to fight
Some people give their lives

They wanna hold you back, tell 'em pee off
Whenever they say you can't take the t off
I remember when they told me I wouldn't be famous
Now my dream and reality's simultaneous

And, work your own way to the top
If they put you on a pedestal, they can take you off
And there's a higher level than the top
You gotta make more, don't make do with what you got

Yeah, so go and get it in, sonny
Not everybody get's a second chance at getting money
Or even getting lucky
So you gotta fill the hunger in your tummy

I'm always pushing myself to the limit
Making sure I stay ahead
You made me who I am
From the words you said

Some people, but not me
I was born a champion

Some people don't believe
But I was born a champion

yh yh
yh yh

This gon' be the realist richard simmons I ever wrote
Off the records, no cameras, forget a quote
Some of my family doing good, most doing dope
I'm from Virginia where they hang them richard simmons by a rope

I used to see my momma getting beat down
Is that the real definition of me now?
I fell off, back on my feet now
Heading to the sky, can't even see down

Award shows, I pour my heart out
And people still study, tryna point my flaws out
And I be lying if I say it ain't get to me
But I'm a champion, legend, history

I'm always pushing myself to the limit
Making sure I stay ahead
You made me who I am
From the words you said

Some people, but not me
I was born a champion

Okay, no one wants to help, I guess you're on your own
Build the foundation with the bricks they've thrown
In a black and white world, true colors show
Change if you want, everybody grows

And life's like an ill, but try an' get a hold
Opinions ain't facts take 'em in an' let 'em go
You made me who I am
From the words you said

Some people, but not me
I was born a champion

Some people, but not me
I was born a champion

Shin Hye Photos last 33rd Korean Association Film Critics..
images,credit to respective owners..

PS13112900195_59_20131129181202.jpg
1385720843_29192519-e.jpg
029111230199_59_20131129192603.jpg
20131129_1385716529_17125600_1.jpg

BEST ACTRESS..Congratulations Ms. Dooley..
ctto

thumbs up, she is the best ever//

Guest birubirubiru57

eyhnihs

said: I found the following comment under Dooley Couple (YongHwa

I think it's very Insightful and spazzworthy ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^

Unfortunately it didn't say who the author was BUT I would like to acknowledge and give full credit to the author of the following comment whoever you are! =D> =D> =D>

And I quote:

+57DC is more than the 'couple items/style' that almost all of the OTP fandoms are spazzing about. To which, by the way, PSH herself admitted that it's not their choice of what they wear, but of their coordis.

Their interviews from late last year to the recent ones always matches. He says he wants honest woman, she says she's honest. He says she wants scented candles, she says she's happy to receive scented candle gifts from RSR. He says he wants bright, cheerful and a woman who's good at cooking - well she is that woman. He says he wants simple girls in shirts and shorts/jeans, uhm PSH style is like that. He's good at snowboarding, she's good at wakeboarding. He's athletic, she's athletic. PSH also said her ideal guy is 180 cm, loves to workout and loves sport, well that is so YH. Laugh out loud!

Their friendship, which started from when both of them were not that popular outside SK yet, is what makes them stand out from the rest of the couples here. Theirs is not just for show nor just for publicity. The SUPPORT they have for each other is admirable! From YH's two-year in a row video message for PSH - the first one during her birthday FM which goes like he's not by her side though he really want to but glad her fans are with her and asking her fans to love him too, and the second one during her Asian Tour in which he asks for PSH fans for the continuous support for "both of them". To PSH's silent support on their Re:Blue album (she didn't tweet about it like what she's doing with other FNC artists but she did mention about the songs of Re: Blue being good and praising YH's skills in one of her interviews) and attendance to their concerts (just last May during Blue Moon in Seoul seating beside YH's mom, she also didn't tweet about it but a lot of reliable, neutral Boices have already confirmed her attendance plus she also invited her VIP fans to watch the concert). She also just defended YH's height and weight during her Thai FM and have asked a staff she used to work with in FBND who will work with YH in Future Choice to take care of him. How sweet of a friend is she?

I also admire how YH bravely gave flowers to her on stage two years in a row though the first one is really requested by PSH manager as can be seen from the fancams but the second one is what sealed the deal for me.

This is like a novel already but there's just so many things I love about the Dooley! Real or not, let's just wait in a few years time if they will take the next step from their friendship or just remain friends. Whichever, I am okay as long as they are happy.

End Quote

Very well said, chinggu!

:D

^

^ =D> Love it! :x

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

This cover is awful.  The Yonghwa's face of INCONFORMITY  IN THAT MOMENT(1:14) IS TOO MUCH !  "HEY, DO NOT TOUCH ME".  HAHAHAHAHAH LOOL. Nor he wanted to bother their Shinhye, of course 

OMO Maybe the girl who asked for the number of Yong's phone, is any of this group! xDD
10246810_446445312156675_638523717004029

weeee
YongShin Feels
hope her bestfriend is there but cnblue is now going to thailand
spinning-homer.gif61802cf3bffa8ff88fb5127446e318ad.jpg

im soo happy this is made my day xD
[PHOTO] #CNBLUE heading to Thailand today! Someone's busy on his phone. Kkkk~

(Photo cr. : AllAboutJYH)

he's busy on his phone 
mr dooley texting her bestfriend ms dooley kkkk just fun
10259779_668192623218553_536663569020754

CNBLUE - Incheon Airport heading to Bangkok, Thailand

(cr: tagged)

10173749_10203642214362570_369890551519410294247_10203642214282568_9425250145566

Woaa!!! Again n again uri YongShin always make me smiling alone. Omo, really really can't stop delulu  :\"> Shin Hye look soooooooooooo beautifullll as always:xOh God, should i prepare my self to hear other suprised which could come anytime from uri YongShin? Aigooo my heart sooooo soooo soooo dugeun dugeun :x :x :x Both of TDWFIL n YFFM are the song which describe abt the felling of someone who in love...I'm happy to day Tralalalalala 

i had watch full video of shin hye sing the day we fall in love....and you know that she makes one glares to the video background that shows heartstrings dramabut on the other song she not do that..maybe she miss mr dooley that she had to glare on the video background that shows mr dooley face...kekeke.mianhae chingu..delulu mode on!!and also she makes yffm gestures and her face had changed a little bit after make it.can someone post that video? so that our dooliers can watch it.its fancam video.

mianhae chingu..just my opinion.dont take it serious.
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:) FORGIVE ME!
ITS MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS!! :-j :-j

Guest SriL

GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK FOR VOTE PARK SHIN HYE WITHOUT ANDROID I HAVE CREDIT CARD...PLEASE....

@greenfrisbee hahahaha yes,that what i mean for my post earlier....kekekeke.do you have the full video of that moment?

Guest greenfrisbee

NurIzzS said: @greenfrisbee hahahaha yes,that what i mean for my post earlier....kekekeke.do you have the full video of that moment?

Guest 3bikinokobuta

OMG!!!!! She actually sang The Day We Fall In Love! What a surprise! *squeal and roll eyes!* if she needs a happy song, why not from YAB, since that coupling was still chosen to be the hot favorite by Arirang after many years. Or why not promote her new song Arm Pillow? After 3 looooonnnngggg years?!!she still chooses to sing a song from Hearstrings, complete with shy smile and heart gestures, big or small....and as if it's not enough to melt my shippers heart, the organisers have to screen the big handsome face of YH in the background!

For Dooliers who has been following Yongshin's "interaction", that's saying A LOT for SH. No wonder everyone is spazzing happily today!!!! Unlike YH who has been constant in his gestures towards SH, like his video messages, flower giving, openly admitting their closeness, letting SH be the first to hear his album, singing YHFFM at almost all concerts etc.....SH on the other hand, has always been too careful when it comes to anything related to YH, agree? SH almost always plays safe and chooses things or persons related to her latest drama in interviews or shows, to avoid rumors or to promote her new drama.

Not sure if anyone is with me on this, but in my opinion, the ONLY time that SH lets slip her emotions when it was related to YH, was when she cried during her fan meet in Thailand. That day was the second anniversary of Heartstrings and when she saw the congratulatory banner held up by her Thai fans, she started crying. Heartstrings must have meant so much to her and takes a special place in her heart....or else why a congratulatory banner can make a veteran actress that's been in the industry for 10 years cry on stage uncontrollably while singing? And as for YH, there's no need to say what Heartstrings means to him. "Do you know Heartstrings?". Hehehe.

Lastly, Heartstrings is just a show, like any other dramas. But it's the special memories with a special someone while making that drama that makes it so special, and unforgettable.

Ahhhhh, today is indeed a happy day!