The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest vira65

My analysis of Gyu Won and Lee Shin's handholding in Heartstrings will most definitely bring me haters but may I remind you that I am saying Gyu Won and Lee Shin not Shin Hye and Yong Hwa okay?

1-Distance of their arms from their body I would say would indicate how far they would go beyond their comfort zone or extend themselves for their loved one. Lee Shin's arm is almost right next to his body while Gyu Won's has gone beyond the midway point of their bodies.

2-Hand or finger action would be the manner or way they hold on and let go. Lee Shin lets go first and a little or one finger at a time while Gyu Won holds on with her whole hand, fingers together and will wait and linger a bit longer even after Lee Shin has let go before giving up.

So Lee Shin was very lucky at the end of Heartstrings because Gyu Won was still lingering, walking down their memory lane so he caught her before she has let go. If they were to fill 20 episodes then we probably would see Gyu Won let go, Lee Shin reaching beyond his comfort level and hold Gyu Won with everything he's got, and make Lee Shin and Gyu Won find their comfort level on how far they can stretch themselves for their loved one or maybe swing, find a balance and/or accept a status that they both can live with.

They would probably need another 5 episodes if someone came along and snatches Gyu Won away before Lee Shin realizes he loves her more than his pride. And another 5 more if Lee Shin finds another girl too before he realizes he loves Gyu Won more and our ending will be the foggiest and most thrilling ever!

Now that's just my take... on Gyu Won and Lee Shin's hands' way of holding and letting go!

Am so glad HS only had that much episodes! I don't think my heart could take the strain!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

Hello my dooley friends, have a great sunday ^^

http://twitter.com/mayadamayanti84/status/452665374631137280/photo/1

Guest Aysa Rahmah

Annyeong~~ its been long time i became silent lukers and now unni @kimsoyeon18 success make me get out frm my cave.lol
Thank you for video<3<3 I want to delulu but isnt gud for me.lol
I dunno know, its funny to me saw YJS and i-dunno-who-his-name called Shinhye 'eun hye'.lol
and yeah, HaHa knoe she s gud at dancing...ofc, cos she was dancing several times (alone, expectation) infront of others RM member rite?CMIIW :( :(
Or maybe Haha knew frm someone. //runs//

Glad to know dooliers in there...and thank you to dooliers sunbae<3<3 i love you all :x :x

tumblr_m0t2yzBvE21rn4higo2_500_large.gif

Guest sweetbabo

@vira65‌ omg loving your analysis .

I think it would have been awsome if there were another 10 episodes .i would take all the craziness and strain of breaking up and slow relevation that one cant possibly live without the other . U dont realise how much u love the person when the person is near u . Its only after they r gone and u cant function then u realise that u have to spit ur pride and go get ur loved one .

Guest ShilohB

@ShilohB‌ Thanks chingu dearie for highlighting to me abt the rules. Many apologies for my mistake. I will try next time and hope I get it right....you just delete the strings of words that represents the pics right? Sorry, this ahjuma is really hopeless when it comes to techie stuff

:(

(

Yes.... :)

It's ok.i also when I post in the past..i did the same mistake.until @se7enbigbang teach me :))

thats what good abt ths thread; we are like family :-*

Guest ShilohB

hahaha @Britney-ShilohB xD hello chingu let sing it  =)) =)) =))

someone is still pushing haha you know

opps hi lookers hahaha

=)) =)) =))

@ kimsoyeon18 should we post it there?????kkkkkkk....just joking :))

Archived