The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello dooleys!! I just want to say fighting! if we don't win at least we showed them what our couple really have!  :) anyway, sorry for being quiet but I'm gonna sure you guys that I give my 101% support to our beloved couple :x
Ms. Dooley's birthday is drawing near!  <:-P <:-P <:-P 
@akazukin02 huhu I can't relate to the PM that you're talking about :( :( :(

Guest cookiessi

Even if they are not meant for each other as lovers, they will forever be that bestfriend for each other.

YongShin is not just about love. Itsore towards their friendship. They have beautiful friendship. Fighting guys! ^^

Guest anggrekmufc

good night my fellow dooliers, please let me share you my story..

Tonight, i just talk to my friend. I show her CNBLUE image then she said "So..CNBLUE ? They're cute, i love the vocalist !" and after that, she saw my CNBLUE photos collection in my cellphone n she was finding Yonghwa take a rest with shinhye's pic when in HS, and suddenly she scream out to me "He have a GF ? really ? Oh God, i'm disappointed !" then i told her "No, she just his Bestfriend. Although, they're lead casts in their drama before. So it's reasonable if they're built good chemistry between them and to be closer each other !" and she said again "You trust them ? you might be should seeing the difference between acting and 'real strong chemistry closeness'. Look at them, how they're gazing each other, their eyes..they have strong chemistry. It's annoying me, but...i think they're compatible each other !" WOW,, i love her a lot, i'm happy n start thinking that i wasn't the one and only person who feel "Strong Chemistry" between uri couple even people who wasn't shipper think about that so

i'm sorry, i just feel over joyful right now !! kekeke :x

Guest ShilohB

Welcome to.the new members...pls click awesome button on our valentine's.day thread..we can only vote once..so...use yr vote wisely.dont try to click off topic at other shippers coz u r giving yr votes to them..thanks n luv 2 u all

The Intro for the Valentine Contest DONETruthfully, I myself dont like the word "Contest". It seems so heavy :) (May i change it into Valentine Confession (?))Just take it easy & show our love, our HARUS mode to all.
I wanna express my appreciation to all of u. We have a PERFECT & GREAT Teamwork (I know the Promotion Team now still busy out there) Love is in the air :)
P/S: Just 12 pages more to 500. Keep it up @Dooliers!
And here is our masterpiece
Dooley/ YongShin Couple

Jung Yonghwa ♥ Park Shinhye 

Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread Link------------------------------

Who are the Dooley Couple?Jung Yonghwa & Park Shinhye
Jung Yonghwa (musician, singer, songwriter, producer and actor). He debuted as "Kang Shinwoo" in "You're beautiful" on 7th Oct 2009 and played the male lead as "Lee Shin" in the drama "Heartstrings" (2011) oppostie Park Shinhye whom he also worked with in "You're Beautiful". Yonghwa is the leader, lead vocalist & rhythm guitarist of the rock band CNBLUE. Last Feb,  his band CNBlue went to No.1 on the World Albums chart with their mini-album Re: BLUE & was the very first Korean band to have a World Tour. This Feb, CNBlue will make a comeback and will release a new album with his self-composed song Can't Stop as a title track. 
Park Shinhye (actress, singer, dancer). She is best known for her leading roles in "You're Beautiful" (2009), "Heartstrings" (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013) & The Heirs (2013), She first appeared in the Korean drama "Stairway in Heaven" as the young Han Jungsuh. She recently starred in a movie titled "Miracle Cell No. 7" in which she won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics. In 2013, Shinhye was the very first Korean actress to have an Asia Tour to mark her 10th year Anniversary of her career in the business.

Why are they called the "Dooley Couple"? 
Just before the drama "Heartstrings" went on air, a group of Shinhye fans at Shinhye Gallery threw ideas around what to call this couple. One of the nicknames that came out was “Dooley”The reason was that both Kyu Won and Shin shares a surname “Lee”. In Korean, “dool” means “two”. So, the couple nickname of “Dool Lee”, or in an English way of speaking “Dooley”, was born. It actually came from a Korean meaning of “two Lee”. Since then, “Dool Lee” or “Dooley” has become their unofficially official name among fans & news reporters

Why they have other nicknames Couples?
because they previously had worked in "You are Beautiful", they already had fans who love them together and called them the  "Shinhwa" Couple (Shinhye&YongHwa), "YongHye" Couple (YongHwa & ShinHyeand "YongShin" Couple (YongHwa & ShinHye)

Why we love the "Dooley couple"image
because even fate conspires to bring them together ("YAB" and "Heartrings")
because their chemistry on & off screen is perfectbecause they're very cute togetherbecause their friendship is adorable that even can replace Boyfriend & Girlfriendbecause he feels that she is like the 5th member of CNBLUEbecause they continuously support to each otherbecause we love their natural skinshipsbecause we are inspired by them to greater efforts in life

AND

WE BELIEVE

"RELATIONSHIPS ARE STRONGER WHEN YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS FIRST, AND A COUPLE SECOND"

Let yourself explore and feel. come celebrate their beautiful Friendship with us!

Guest shemotional

hahaha, I have my new signature. ..
this is the bravest thing my YongHwa ever did, for me. .
knowing all the hates he'll get, but he didnt waver with the feelings he has for her, whether it is Love, respect or Friendship. .

I always see my Yong as the Bravest and ACe in Runningman, but I see him in a whole new level in this moment. . .irony is, he still give the flower Running, so he is still the RunningMan. . .

:)) :)) :)) :))

hahaha its time to sleep xD
mornight dooley/yongshin shippers
keep it up and more votes for us
ang yabang yabang ng kabila nanguuna na sila mayabang pa(only philippine citizen will only know what im saying)

=)) =)) =))
lets keep it up
YongShin Fighting :-bd :-bd :-bd
mornight zzzzz1509079_586183524804112_1900598914_n.jpg

THE SPECIAL SONG FOR YONGSHIN COUPLE 
AND MY FAVORITE
LUCKY

Archived