The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and more captured filming for 'Running Man'

Ck5a5MDUUAAjbwt.jpg
Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and Yun Kyung Sang are the next guests to join 'Running Man'!

On June 14, the show's official SNS announced 'Running Man' was filming its 304th episode titled 'Oh My Goddess' with the four special guests. No other details have been revealed regarding the upcoming episode, however, excitement is continuing to rise. 

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye talks chemistry with Kim Rae Won in 'Doctors' and more

Make sure to tune into 'Running Man' with the hot stars on June 19!

Ck5a42UVEAEwTSb.jpg

cr. allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-kim-min-suk-and-more-captured-filming-for-running-man 

animated-thank-you-image-0023

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Z Photo] KimRaewon, #ParkShinHye,YoonKyunsang,

'black vs white triangles,

her choice? "(Doctors press conference)

45359_42280_504.jpg

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang, Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae-won pose.

45359_42281_5036.jpg

= Hayun Janice news stand News] Actor Yoon Kyun-sang, Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae-won and has attended the wolhwa new SBS drama 'Doctors' press conference at 15 pm Seoul Yangcheon shepherds SBS.

The 'Doctors' is the two sexes are drawn to human medical story and growth meet with several human hung under the eaves, beginning a lifetime once only love the work of a doctor overcoming the wounds of the past two appearances, including Kim Rae-won, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun-sang, Lee Sung-Kyung do.

20 days from the coming Monday, will air at 10 pm Tuesday.

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang, Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae-won pose.

CR. http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=45359 

Thank you graphics

[V Report Plus] Park Shin-hye promotes ‘Doctors’

Popular actress Park Shin-hye hosted a live show at 2 p.m. Wednesday on Naver’s V app to promote her new drama series.

Four protagonists -- actors Kim Rae-won and Yoon gyun-sang and actresses Park and Lee Sung-kyeong -- appeared in the broadcast to promote the upcoming TV drama “Doctors.”

The show centers on Kim and Park, exploring their love and development as doctors.

It will be broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on major Korean broadcaster SBS from June 20.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

cr.kpopherald.com

ThanksElvis-LMG3.gif

Choi Min-sik - Park Shin Hye, 'Silent Witness' standing breathing conglomerates and lawyers

Choi Min-sik, Park Shin Hye / Photo: Money Today Star News

The actor Choi Min-sik and Park Shin Hye will fit to breathe in the movie 'Silent Witnesses'.

According to the film industry on the 16th Park Shin Hye has recently starred review "silent witness" in a positive and being tuned for details. Park Shin Hye has reportedly met with the crew, including director Jung Ji-woo finished the discussion of the film.

'Silent Witness' is a remake of the Chinese film of the same name. As tycoon fiance is going to be a courtroom thriller killed the daughter of a tycoon pointed out the culprit. "Eun-Gyo 'director Jung Ji-woo holding a megaphone, and starring Choi Min-sik is a conglomerate.

Park Shin Hye is scheduled to appear as a defense lawyer taking on the role of the daughter. Chaebol daughter role is underway, including a rookie audition director Jung Ji-woo, Choi Min-sik. Publisher gimtaeri the film was chosen by audition from 'lady' plans to dig in rookies 'silent witnesses'.

'Silent Witness' is finishing the main cast and aims to shoot later this year.

cr. m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002533628 

Keefers_ThankYou17.gif

Publish the "Doctors" Making the video! "High-tension high school girls (Park Shin Hye)" realistically show us life 1 series of high school!

ClVHT27UsAADuSA.jpg

Making the video of the Korean drama of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won starring "Doctors / 닥터스" has been published.

Life 1 series of realistic high school that "high-tension high school girls" is to show me of Doctors!

ClVHUI9UYAEM2Bb.jpg
[Making] life 1 series of realistic me "high tension of high school girls" is to show high school of Doctors!
[메이킹] 닥터스 의 '흥 부자 여고생 들' 이 보여주는 리얼한 여고 생활 1 탄!

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sun Kyung, Moon diyne
realistic high-tension high school girls came!

Not inferior to the girl group visual,
song if the song, dance if dance!

Please try to remember the high school in conjunction with the "Doctors" -

# Exhilarating note # sympathy note # face _ non-empathy

Bagsinhye, Iseong-gyeong, Munji In.
Lieol Heung Buja, Yeogosaeng Deul-i Tteossda!
Geulub Mosji Anh-eun Geol Bijueol,
Nolae Myeon Nolae, Chum Chum Imyeon!
'닥터스' 와 함께 고등학교 시절 을 추억 해보세요 ~
# 신남 주의 # 공감 주의 # 얼굴 은 _ 비 공감

tvcast.naver.com/v/937844

cr. coneru-web.com/drama11-making5/ 

Thank you graphics

Erupted from the 'Doctors' cheotbang ... sweet rebel vs Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won [General]

[Sports Chosun Ilbo jeongan reporter] jimyeo the hottest action in the Park Shin Hye drawn in 'Doctors' announced strong first broadcast with the first meeting, the first broadcast of SBS 'Doctors' 20 days from the school days of yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) were drawn. day organization boss came art injured rushed to the hospital, this gang are buryeotda the haengpae to doctors. this yuhyejeong is a person heal that back "before the minutes said," is nagaseyo minutes rather than patients. "treatment to, "he warned. optimum is obliged to create an environment , but the boss is the" woman ", but refused treatment, saying, yuhyejeong to" tell treat anbatah had questioned that I am I look like a woman? " eventually yuhyejeong is a gangster and a struggle. staged, with spectacular fighting skills and beat the gangsters had radiate charisma. after two days of disadvantaged Haunted yuhyejeong was unveiled. Yuhyejeong boyeojwotgo is full of rebellious look in summoning the father of yuhyejeong eventually sent to the yuhyejeong gangmalsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae) home. Yuhyejeong are looking at the back of his father malraneun find yourself "endured a lot. Haetdeoni when beorina Today is the day stuffing," she said shed tears. The first meeting of the day yuhyejeong and hongjihong was drawn. Yuhyejeong is lying going to school to grandma headed to the music store. Yuhyejeong stole the CD, album, president of the yuhyejeong suspected as a thief, but after his bag CD did not come out. In yuhyejeong is "Is the police station. Innocents, thieves do Uncle look bad guys, such as the kongbap try some driving in," said ttetda hold. Watch this hongji Hong, "could you yourself this, if so proud stole?" Said this. Since hongji Hong yuhyejeong had to admonish said, "I said earlier I spent all students to stand in. do you face as a student Ridge kkabal thing." But yuhyejeong is ttetgo continue to hold, and eventually had to disconnect the bag hongji Hong yuhyejeong. Embarrassed yuhyejeong has produced a goal kick for hongjihong, bewildered hongji Hong "charm jjeonda student said, not me sagwija," he said. Yuhyejeong is behind the confessed that after all students, "stay away eating or uncle" after hongjihong cold to kick the CD said seat Outing to.

Hide contents

2016062101001616100112302_99_20160620231

Especially it unveiled the hottest fighting skills yuhyejeong. Yuhyejeong is back accidentally caught up in the fight went to the bathroom and found the nightclub. This is in addition yuhyejeong heard again involved in a fight. Yuhyejeong are met and arms princess chased their day, it started to make a fist brandishing eight Princess and rumble. Police eventually received a dispatch report, Kim Soo-chul (Index) gave yuhyejeong save the crisis facing the heels caught by the police. After the reunion was also drawn yuhyejeong and hongjihong. It had been lodged in the hongji Hong gangmalsun back home , but do not pretend to Hong hongji ahead and mention that I met yuhyejeong know this, yuhyejeong have to pretend. Angry told that the yuhyejeong steal to hongji Hong gangmalsun, gangmalsun is angry and "Did my granddaughter why would I not." Eventually yuhyejeong and grandmother Despite pouring ill talk to each other, the two are each other asleep He poured out to each other between the heart. after yuhyejeong is hongji Hong classmates will be announced the start of a new couple ties. the 'doctors' is growing with love full of doctors in a helpless rebels yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) and pain despite naahganeun defined in silence hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) is toward the doctor to see you again in seonhubae span priest draws a story that begins with one and only love, only a lifetime.

Cr.http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002947149&lfrom=twitter 

Thank you graphics

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, their intense first encounter: "Let's date"

2016/06/20 | 

photo736251.jpg

The episode one of SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors", aired the first encounter betweenKim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye.

Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) stole a CD in a music store and the owner of the store suspected Yoo Hye-jeong stealing something. Yoo Hye-jeong strongly denied the accusation while saying, "Let's go the police together. Someone like you accusing someone innocent should go to prison".

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) who happened to be in the store at the time helped her by claiming, "If she had stolen something, would she be this confident" and Yoo Hye-jeong yelled, "I don't need your apology. What a jerk!" and she quickly left the store.

Later, Hong Ji-hong followed her out and told her, "You stole something, deceived people and then humiliate someone who helped you. The reason why I helped you was just because you're a student. Because you're so clumsy, I wanted to give you a chance for your life. If you were an adult, I would not have done that for you".

Yoo Hye-jeong said, "Old man, do you love me? Do you have Lolita complex? The word, 'Just' is used for an appropriate man and woman relationship". Hong Ji-hong explained, "'Just' is my own expression to show off my superiority to the people who doesn't know how to listen".

When Yoo Hye-jeong kicked Hong Ji-hong and put him under control, Hong Ji-hong said, "Quite attractive. Let's date. Since you said you weren't a high school student, there is no reason why we should not go out. You're the first woman who treated me this way.

Yoo Hye-jeong after all ended up saying, "You must be crazy" and then she abruptly revealed she was a high school student. Yoo Hye-jeong also dropped the CD she had stolen on the ground accidently and ran away after she kicked him.

www.hancinema.net/spoiler-doctors-kim-ra...et-s-date-95783.html 

1582426n526tmeunj.gif

"Doctors" off to great start, huge gap with "Beautiful Mind"

photo737021.jpg

"Doctors" seized the chance to win.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new SBS drama "Doctors" rated 12.9%. It has created a wide gap compared to the new KBS 2TV drama "Beautiful Mind" which rated 4.1%.

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" take place in a hospital and are both medical dramas but have different stories. However, the victory of the first episode goes to "Doctors".

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 9.7%.

Related movies/dramas

Park Shin Hye's new drama 'Doctors' achieved the highest viewer ratings!

1da69bfc144fe095c636b7642941892d_1466484
Photo from SBS 'Doctors'

Actress Park Shin Hye finally made her drama comeback with SBS TV series 'Doctors.' She is currently starring in this drama as a high school student, who desired to become a doctor. 

The first episode was broadcast last night and achieved the highest viewership ratings among the other shows. 'Doctors' is portraying the love stories of doctors. This drama is currently broadcast on SBS every Monday and Tuesday. 

CONGRATS #Parkshinhye #kimraewon and THE REST OF THE CAST AND STAFF of #Doctors for being no.1 in its pilot airing.

cr. www.Korea.com

20135.gif

Archived