The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

THE EVER BEAUTIFUL PARKSHINHYE GIFS

imageimage

WOW, SHINHYE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT SHOOT ANGLES TAKES IT. SO I CANN'T BLAME THOSE HOT MENS IN KOREA. WHO ADORES AND LOVE HER. ASIDE FROM BEING BEAUTIFUL AND SMART, SHE'S ALSO THE KINDNESS PERSON AND EVEN A PILANTHROPIST BY HERSELF. THOSE TRAITS THAT I REALLY LIKE HER AND I BECOME INSTANTLY A FAN OF HER. SEARCHING THOSE SITE THAT I CAN  FOLLOWED AND UPDATES HER WORKS AND OTHER STUFFED TO FULL MY CURIOSITY TO THE WOMAN WHOM I IDOLIZED. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY IDOL AND THANK YOU BEING YOU SHINHYE.............

credit to the ownerimageanimated-thank-you-image-0049

hi to my fellow dooliers 
hows this thread and wow many lukers in here hi to the lukers  =)) =)) =))
we still need to celebrate their friendship with ice americano and burgers  =)) =)) =))
btw i saw something on my fb wall if anyone interested pm me xD cannot post here is really sensitive because it will hurt the neighbors feelings >:) >:):)>- :)>- :)) :))

I'm apparently new here in this ship, but I love them since Heartstrings, I just did not know there was a fansite for them back then. So happy to be here and also to be in other ships. HAHAHAHA. I support SH wherever the tides go, but for now I'll stay here because she's showing her great friendship with YH right now. HAHAHA. I hope everyone is visiting SH's other threads, although some may ship her with others but I hope we can be united for SH.:) Let's just make shipping fun and not take it seriously. HAHAHAHA. Happy shipping YONGSHIN. <3  

kimsoyeon18 said: hi to my fellow dooliers 
hows this thread and wow many lukers in here hi to the lukers  =)) =)) =))
we still need to celebrate their friendship with ice americano and burgers  =)) =)) =))
btw i saw something on my fb wall if anyone interested pm me xD cannot post here is really sensitive because it will hurt the neighbors feelings >:) >:):)>- :)>- :)) :))

Guest prinkmissyongshin

woooow. pm mee please. or i should pm you first? otto keeee! :D :D

@kimsoyeon18 I'm now curious hope you're not kidding around right?

>:D< I've very weak n sensitive heart. =)) :-SS =)) I would like to know.

PARKSHINHYE IN MAGAZINE FEATURING IN  RAPIDO

Litrato ni Genebeb Malaga Española.

Litrato ni Genebeb Malaga Española.             Litrato ni Genebeb Malaga Española.                    Litrato ni Genebeb Malaga Española.                                 

credit to the owner psh_supporters      image      animated-thank-you-image-0053

carnation18 said: I'm apparently new here in this ship, but I love them since Heartstrings, I just did not know there was a fansite for them back then. So happy to be here and also to be in other ships. HAHAHAHA. I support SH wherever the tides go, but for now I'll stay here because she's showing her great friendship with YH right now. HAHAHA. I hope everyone is visiting SH's other threads, although some may ship her with others but I hope we can be united for SH.:) Let's just make shipping fun and not take it seriously. HAHAHAHA. Happy shipping YONGSHIN. <3  

Guest Sweet_Jeany

Dooley morning Dooliers
I've watching our Yongshin moment over n over again. N I still  coudn't stop my self being dancing n jumping,,, Hahaha, I guess it's like my execise sport in a bright sunday morning here. It's been couple days, but I still can't move on, Am I a little bit kiddo?  :D:D
This video show and give me manything that can make my day full with happiness. If someone ask me which part that I really like most, I guess a part that mrs. Dooley kick mr. Dooley's butt  It's can tell us how close they are.  I won't kick or hit someone else if I don't feel very close and comfort with that guy.Also a part that mr. Dooley give a snack to mrs. Dooley, (how cute he is) mrs. Dooley didn't say thank you to him, just grabed mr. Dooley arm n laughing a lot (As I know. mrs. Dooley is a very polite person who always say gamsamnida but not in this time with mr. Dooley, (it's mean something ?,,,  mmmm)