The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@ju_fishlove‌ said:

@elinaelina .. i found that twit on @cnblue_4account (hope it's the tweet that @EsmeraldaGmeans)..https://twitter.com/CNBLUE_4/status/427700941907714048Hello I’m Yonghwa! We just finished our concert in LA and Mexico. Thank you for being learned and felt lots of things~~!. Our geographical distance is far but our hearts are so close~!!. We hope we have more concert like that now and forever~!! ㅋJust Music!!!http://twitpic.com/dtisrh안녕하세요! 용화예요. L.A Mexico 공연을 마쳤습니다. 많은걸 배우고 많은걸 느끼게 해주신 팬분들 고마워요~~! 거리는 멀지만 마음은 가깝다는걸 느꼈어요~!! 앞으로도 이런 공연이 많았으면 좋겠어요~!! ㅋJust Music!!!

ju_fishlove‌ thank you very much dear for your kindness.... waaa deabak... yeay yeay.. neee i told u neighbour my sense is always correct .... lalala..

@ZaidaS‌ said

dibbieS said:hi again dooliers!!!!i don't know if this already posted before this..but i think it's quite interesting vc...actually touched my heart I almost cry on the part when he walked rushly after hearing his part in heirs was "canceled". Was it Minhyuk who walked beside him before the escalator? If it was, even he left Minhyuk behind!! yeah..look's like he don't want to talk to anybody..i am not sure that was MinHyuk or not..but if yes, then YongHwa must be so sad...

Zaida... which video that u refer that.... i'm also curious... can u... ;):D

Guest IvesIvy

@EsmeraldaG
  Enjoy your day! More cakes to slice, More Ice Americano to cheers!
  Be Healhty and We do hope that God's grant all your heart desires :)

God Bless!

From Dooley Friends/ Family ♥
Specially Yonghwa & Shin Hye ♥ kkk :)

Task 3 - Happy <b>Birthday</b> animation
ctto

watch this and focus on @1:54 and @2.26 and share what all of your thought..hahaha:D :D:D

http://youtu.be/cHg6dwwSw3c

Published on 5 May 2014some of you not able to watch it because of the song so i re-uploaded it with a different song ^_^
Yongshin is ♥
A man who touches you a lot, is only showing that he doesn't want there to be boundaries between the two of you and wants to get as close to you as possible.
Read this :)

interview with cnblue August 27, 2012
Questions about Relation between Cnblue and LOVE:

Question 41: Friendship and love, if you have to choose, which one?
YongHwa : Friendship.Because I think it's much more important than love. I'm the type that gives priority to a friend's promise. It's not good to be prejudiced but, I think it's hard to get along with someone who can not understand that point.

Q45: Do you think you can be friends with the opposite sex?
YongHwa: I think so and actually I have woman friend who advise me about many things. I think the tip of being friends with an opposite sex is to listen the other one's story very well.

박신혜 정용화

cr.
BlueMoon light

PS/ Lucky i'm in love with my bestfriend

elinaelina said: @ZaidaS‌ said dibbieS said:hi again dooliers!!!!i don't know if this already posted before this..but i think it's quite interesting vc...actually touched my heart I almost cry on the part when he walked rushly after hearing his part in heirs was "canceled". Was it Minhyuk who walked beside him before the escalator? If it was, even he left Minhyuk behind!! yeah..look's like he don't want to talk to anybody..i am not sure that was MinHyuk or not..but if yes, then YongHwa must be so sad... Zaida... which video that u refer that.... i'm also curious... can u... ;):D

Guest ju_fishlove

Waiting the 3rd times......  (my delulu)
a bouquet of Flowers
the 1stbaeksangbigpix.jpg
the 2ndtumblr_m339apC2T01rrvgozo1_500.gif

the 3rd.. i think Yong Hwa will do the third not from behind again... i will wait it Yong Hwa................... 8->
Back Hug
the 1st
20110810_1312953172_44945600_1-e13129709

the 2nd
tumblr_m7caj9vhwl1qb7ozko1_500.jpg

SAME DRAMA
the 1st - You're Beautiful
418167.jpg

the 2nd - Heartstrings
heartstrings_newsletter1.jpg

The 3rd..  @ganada :
I wish You and SH would collaborate third time in MOVIE as the couple in great love...of course +18 grade (full of Bed scenes, deep kiss scene for global lonely singles)     :)
KISSING
the 1st
tumblr_lpd7jaWVFX1qkur5s.gif

the 2nd
tumblr_lzx3c6hRrX1r76fz1.gif

I know they have a lot of kiss on NG, but lets not count it hahaha..
the 3rd.. must be HOT, LONGGGG and REALLY REALLY (....), say what?
THE FIRST PERSON HEARD YH's NEW SONG..

the 1st
tumblr_lepoczSkS51qdriir.jpg

The 2nd
0.jpg

The 3rd.. waiting his new SOLO album (maybe)...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B3NtaIXCYAA2J2M.jpg

Thanks for the times that you’ve given me,

The mem’ries are all in my mind.

And now that we’ve come to the end of our rainbow

There’s something I must say out loud.

You’re once, twice, three times a lady, and I love you.

Yes, you’re once, twice, three times a lady, and I love you.

I love you.

When we are together the moments I cherish,

With every beat of my heart.

To touch you, to hold you, to feel you, to need you.

There’s nothing to keep us apart.

I love you

(Three times a lady - Lionel Richie)

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-10-male-idols-who-can-sing.html
as we expect definitely uri yong is one of the idols that can sing very well.. :x

Yonghwa updated weibo:  I spent a good time with "my mother," a celebrity who was reported on the Taiwanese newspapers (Trans Eng. @Just_JYH )
B3Qht2JCEAEiIXr.jpg

And here is the newspaper
10689868_383030655186426_624820133066744

14024_383030678519757_624409089082683977

©連續看著那小點兒

ju_fishlove said: Waiting the 3rd times......  (my delulu)
a bouquet of Flowers
the 1stthe 2nd
the 3rd.. i think Yong Hwa will do the third not from behind again... i will wait it Yong Hwa................... 8->
Back Hug
the 1stthe 2nd
SAME DRAMAthe 1st - You're Beautifulthe 2nd - HeartstringsThe 3rd..  @ganada :
I wish You and SH would collaborate third time in MOVIE as the couple in great love...of course +18 grade (full of Bed scenes, deep kiss scene for global lonely singles)     :)
KISSING
the 1st
the 2nd
I know they have a lot of kiss on NG, but lets not count it hahaha..
the 3rd.. must be HOT, LONGGGG and REALLY REALLY (....), say what?
THE FIRST PERSON HEARD YH's NEW SONG..

the 1stThe 2ndThe 3rd.. waiting his new SOLO album (maybe)...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for the times that you’ve given me,

The mem’ries are all in my mind.

And now that we’ve come to the end of our rainbow

There’s something I must say out loud.

Yes, you’re once, twice, three times a lady, and I love you.

I love you.

When we are together the moments I cherish,

With every beat of my heart.

To touch you, to hold you, to feel you, to need you.

There’s nothing to keep us apart.

I love you

(Three times a lady - Lionel Richie)

ZaidaS said: watch this and focus on @1:54 and @2.26 and share what all of your thought..hahaha:D :D:D
Published on 5 May 2014some of you not able to watch it because of the song so i re-uploaded it with a different song ^_^
Yongshin is ♥
A man who touches you a lot, is only showing that he doesn't want there to be boundaries between the two of you and wants to get as close to you as possible.

YongHwa : Friendship.Because I think it's much more important than love. I'm the type that gives priority to a friend's promise. It's not good to be prejudiced but, I think it's hard to get along with someone who can not understand that point.

YongHwa: I think so and actually I have woman friend who advise me about many things. I think the tip of being friends with an opposite sex is to listen the other one's story very well.

박신혜 정용화

cr.
BlueMoon light

ganada said: ZaidaS said: watch this and focus on @1:54 and @2.26 and share what all of your thought..hahaha:D :D:D
Yongshin is ♥

박신혜 정용화

cr.
BlueMoon light

ZaidaS said: ganada said: ZaidaS said: watch this and focus on @1:54 and @2.26 and share what all of your thought..hahaha:D :D:D
Yongshin is ♥

박신혜 정용화

cr.
BlueMoon light

ganada said: ZaidaS said: ganada said: ZaidaS said: watch this and focus on @1:54 and @2.26 and share what all of your thought..hahaha:D :D:D
Yongshin is ♥

박신혜 정용화

cr.
BlueMoon light