The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

ivy0903

said:

@jyhpsh

Article from yh-simpson mania
Jung Yong Hwa wearing The Simpsons underwear, it makes us to have imaginations for no reason.

Yes, I can't imagine Yonghwa wore simpson underwear kkkk :)
but since, Shin Hye spotted shopping simpson stuff, possibly yes!
yonghwa received gift, underwear simpson from Ms. Dooley :))

ctto

EsmeraldaG

said:

ivy0903

He miss shin hye very much kkk and wishing thru candle that shin hye is w/ him.. :)

Yes I'm agree, he wasn't lonely but empty heart during heirs drama :)

But, right now Yonghwa is happy w/ some one else.. kkk

Shin Hye with flowers and scented candles~~
YONGSHIN loves the aroma of scented candles? yes of course..

So many things puzzled in my mind.. so many things connected
to YONGSHIN couple..so many things/rumors about them..
     one thing i can say:
#So lucky fallen in love with bestfriend.. :)

Guest dibbieS

hi again dooliers!!!!

i don't know if this already posted before this..but i think it's quite interesting vc...actually touched my heart

:(:(

I almost cry on the part when he walked rushly after hearing his part in heirs was "canceled". Was it Minhyuk who walked beside him before the escalator? If it was, even he left Minhyuk behind!! :'(

@ivy0903 said:

Yes my dear @elinaelina that pics was original from CNB making the artist (2010 )That was too old enough. I cut it out from video..Playful time of them before performance.. That photo was real..Lately, I have noticed in Pinocchio, Shin Hye trying to joke aroundwith LJS and made LJS as yonghwa resemblance.. like the image ofLJS posing like YFFM gesture.. 

thanks ivy... i feel so happy now... wahh yongshin its reallll.....they like to tease each other rite.. nowdays its look they give usmore hint... yea.. yea...dooley will understand it yongyong and shin hye from your smile n bright eyes we know u are in deep love n strong relationship... dooley lets start to practice with dance... eek aahh...eekk aahhh..yeah yeah.. the ring ring the bell.. you are my sunshine... my little star... lalala... sorry dooley i'm to delulu.....kkkk

@EsmeraldaG‌ said:

ivy0903 He miss shin hye very much kkk and wishing thru candle that shin hye is w/ him.. Yes I'm agree, he wasn't lonely but empty heart during heirs drama But, right now Yonghwa is happy w/ some one else.. kkkShin Hye with flowers and scented candles~~YONGSHIN loves the aroma of scented candles? yes of course..So many things puzzled in my mind.. so many things connectedto YONGSHIN couple..so many things/rumors about them..      one thing i can say:#So lucky fallen in love with bestfriend.. Am so so agree with you friend... during this time yong must be with very stress (poor yong), world tour, new disc, and his "best friend " with out  time for him, i remember the day when the rumors about my princess with her co-star  was in the news in china while he was in his tour world  .... he post a twitter "even we are so far , our hearts are close"  so sweet  (non exactly but something like that)

hye dooley... even today i'm having fever n flu but it wont stop me to joint this thread cuz this dooley always make me happy n smile...

@EsmeraldaG‌ .....do u have a copy on his twitter.... i feel want to dance now....can i... kkk :D:D

Guest ju_fishlove

elinaelina

said: @EsmeraldaG‌ said: ivy0903 He miss shin hye very much kkk and wishing thru candle that shin hye is w/ him.. Yes I'm agree, he wasn't lonely but empty heart during heirs drama But, right now Yonghwa is happy w/ some one else.. kkkShin Hye with flowers and scented candles~~YONGSHIN loves the aroma of scented candles? yes of course..So many things puzzled in my mind.. so many things connectedto YONGSHIN couple..so many things/rumors about them..      one thing i can say:#So lucky fallen in love with bestfriend.. Am so so agree with you friend... during this time yong must be with very stress (poor yong), world tour, new disc, and his "best friend " with out  time for him, i remember the day when the rumors about my princess with her co-star  was in the news in china while he was in his tour world  .... he post a twitter "even we are so far , our hearts are close"  so sweet  (non exactly but something like that) hye dooley... even today i'm having fever n flu but it wont stop me to joint this thread cuz this dooley always make me happy n smile... @EsmeraldaG‌ .....do u have a copy on his twitter.... i feel want to dance now....can i... kkk

:D:D

dibbieS said:

hi again dooliers!!!!

i don't know if this already posted before this..but i think it's quite interesting vc...actually touched my heart

:(:(

I almost cry on the part when he walked rushly after hearing his part in heirs was "canceled". Was it Minhyuk who walked beside him before the escalator? If it was, even he left Minhyuk behind!! :'(